shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash Split Shank Halo

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fabcrab

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! I love the your ring. You pull off the split shank style very well.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Wow! I love the way it looks and the setting makes your diamond look like it is 2.5 carats or more!!!

It''s beautiful! ARe you going to also get a matching band?

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
I love your new ring! The halo sure made a difference and you must be in heaven. Congratulations and enjoy that baby
2.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
It looks perfect on your hand Maisie! It is beautiful!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
What an amazing difference Maisie!!

It''s stunning and looks terrific on your hand.
36.gif

Enjoy!

Cachette
1.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, it is just so pretty Maisie! I bet you are beside yourself with excitement! I look forward to hearing what DH has planned for you!

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful!!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Maisie - It''s gorgeous!
30.gif
Just fantastic!
Congratulations! I''m so happy for you!
36.gif

Gemma12

Brilliant_Rock
Maisie, that is beautiful! Congratulations-you so deserve it!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow! Thanks everyone for so many replies!!!!

I am so excited to get my ring but alas I had to send it back to Whiteflash today for resizing. With it being a thicker ring, I should have gone up a size .... it hurts my knuckle to put it on and take it off. We have postponed our weekend till it comes back again.

Eva17

Brilliant_Rock
oh nooooooo.....

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know
7.gif
But it will be better when it fits properly. I am worried that all the tugging and pulling would loosen the little diamonds in the shank.

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Oh no! I can only imagine how hard it must have been for you to part with it. It turned out gorgeous though and it looks great on you. What a difference!
I hope you get it back soon so you and your husband can have a wonderful weekend together and your will get to wear your new bling!
1.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
oh WOW Maisie!! I ADORE your new ring! It is stunning and absolutely PERFECT on your hand!
36.gif

Utterly Gorgeous!
30.gif

So happy for you!
36.gif

I love the shape of the halo!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, it''s STUNNING! And it looks amazing on you! So blingy and big!

I can''t believe you have to send it back!
39.gif
I had to send my engagement ring back to WF for sizing after I got it and it was so sad, so I know exactly how you feel! But the time flew by, so don''t worry! And at least you got to visit with it first!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am really glad that I got to see it. I can wait for it to come back because I know once its here its ALL MINE!!!!
36.gif

How long did it take for them to resize yours thing2?

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh noooooooo!! Maisie, you must be dying! Drat!

Maybe they''ll work on it the same day they receive it. Let''s hope so!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
It gets worse. Customs are holding my package for a few days to process it and make sure Whiteflash don''t get charged import duty when it arrives back with them. I also have to pay customs even though the package went straight back.... I can claim it back but its still a pain and not a quick process.
38.gif

Mrs. Smitty

Rough_Rock
I LOVE split shank settings! It''s beautiful.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you! I can''t wait for it to come back. I think I am looking at around ten days

Eva17

Brilliant_Rock
oh damn, i just keep thinking what a shame.....

too bad they didn''t think to tell you when you placed the order that when you go with a thicker band you need to go up in size. this recently happened to me and i ordered in the same size as a previous ring and was told i needed to order a bigger size due to the thickness of the new band.

what a pain in the ... that you have to deal with all the customs nonsense. how frustating
39.gif

when you get it back, looking foward to your hand shots and hearing how you are over the moon!!!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I didn''t even think that I might have a problem with the sizing. I should have realised I suppose.

Its just arrived in Houston and is on the truck ready for delivery. That is quicker than I was originally quoted by Fedex. I have to pay Fedex the customs charges, even though the ring went straight back because they pay them on my behalf and I have to claim it back from HM Customs.

I think I should have the ring back in around ten days. I think I can hold on till then - even though I am dying to wear it!!
9.gif

RoseRed

Shiny_Rock
Maisie it''s lovely! Looks gorgeous on you! Congrats!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/30/2008 10:44:53 AM
Author: Maisie
I didn''t even think that I might have a problem with the sizing. I should have realised I suppose.

Its just arrived in Houston and is on the truck ready for delivery. That is quicker than I was originally quoted by Fedex. I have to pay Fedex the customs charges, even though the ring went straight back because they pay them on my behalf and I have to claim it back from HM Customs.

I think I should have the ring back in around ten days. I think I can hold on till then - even though I am dying to wear it!!
9.gif

Gosh Masie, I''m so sorry about all the delays and the customs charges. The wait, most of all, sounds so painful!!!

erica k

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is absolutely gorgeous. Hoping for a speedy return!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Hope you get your ring back quickly! Sorry for the delay.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
It''s so lovely!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh MY gosh, it is GORGEOUS!!! Looks perfect on your hand
face23.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you!
1.gif
I am counting the days!
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/31/2008 7:51:20 AM
Author: Maisie
Thank you!
1.gif
I am counting the days!
36.gif
sorry, I didn't know you didn't have it. You will have it in 2 days?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results