shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash Split Shank Halo

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well I won''t be showing any lovely seaside shots of my new ring this weekend. Its not being shipped today so it won''t arrive here till next week now.
7.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m really fed up. They have had my ring for 2 weeks. I honestly thought it would be ready by now. I noticed some of the beads in the halo weren''t done properly so thats added time on, but I still thought they would ship it today.

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Bummer Maisie
8.gif
Hang in there. It looks like it will be worth the wait. Just a little longer and that beauty will be on your finger!!!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
It will be worth it but its just irritating that its taking so long. It was supposed to arrive here Friday
8.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
i''m sorry maisie. my dk ring didn''t make it in time for my vacation so I know how you feel and the wait is hard. I hope you can still have a nice weekend and that your ring will come back to you 100% perfect!!

IrishBreakfast

Shiny_Rock
Aw Maisie, I am really sorry to hear that. Are they planning on shipping it tomorrow? Just think, this time next week it should be on your hand for evermore! It will be here before you know it. *hugs*

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a difference! It''ll be well worth the wait.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Harriet, IB and Mrs S.

I don''t know when its being shipped. Apparently Brian sent the ring back to the jewelers to fix the beads as he wasn''t happy with the way they had been done.

I am glad its going to be perfect. I just really could have done with it arriving this week. It would have cheered me up a lot. Never mind, It should come next week
1.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Maise...hugs to you!!! It will be here soon and it will be totally fabulous, hold that thought!!!
35.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aww Maisie! I am so sorry. But it is absolutely gorgeous and just think that you get to wear that ring for the rest of your life...you''ll have plenty of time with it!
2.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Lorelei and Neatfreak. I have heard from Whiteflash that its been shipped yesterday but they didn't give me the tracking number! I have no idea where it is or even if its cleared customs yet. I won't know if it will arrive on Monday till I can check its wherabouts!

On a lighter note I asked them to put some engraving on the shank and it looks fabulous!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results