shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Whiteflash Flower Cluster Earrings

ellekay

Rough_Rock
This is on my wishlist! Debating between these earrings or a trinity ring for my upcoming birthday. Do they have a lot of fire? Or do you find it is mostly brilliant?

@cakeeatingcat it depends on the lighting, but they absolutely sparkle with tiny flashes of white (whiteflashes, ha) when I move my head. In some light, like any other diamonds, they are more brilliant than sparkly.

What is a trinity ring? The only reason I'd chose a ring over these earrings is because you can admire a ring on your hand whenever you want. If I want to admire my earrings, I have to go find a mirror.

ellekay

Rough_Rock
I love these so much and have thought about getting some myself! They look great on you!

Thank you, DS! I'm obsessed with your profile pic. Do you have a link to a SMTB where you talk about your OEC stats?

The earrings are honestly prettier in person than they are in pictures. I think you'd be very happy with them.

ellekay

Rough_Rock
Beautiful! I have the .50-ctw version, set in gold, and they sparkle like mad. If I could choose only one pair of earrings to wear for the rest of my life, I'd choose these.

I was shocked by how much they sparkle. I normally don't like diamond "cluster" jewelry, but these are so pretty.

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
I've worn them every day so far, too! Every time I catch myself in the mirror, I'm amazed by how much they sparkle.

I have the 1.0 tcw version and I agree they sparkle like crazy. So glad you are enjoying yours!

Rhd3

Shiny_Rock
They look perfect on you! I have the .75 tcw version as well and love them. They go with everything.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look lovely on you and quite large for .75! I must go take a look!

ellekay

Rough_Rock
I have the 1.0 tcw version and I agree they sparkle like crazy. So glad you are enjoying yours!

I'd love to see the .75 and the 1.0 versions side by side to see how much of a difference there is, but I think it's not much. Regardless, how nice for you to have that little bit of extra spread!

ellekay

Rough_Rock
They look lovely on you and quite large for .75! I must go take a look!

Definitely check them out! They really do look better in person than in the photos. I've been so impressed with the spread.

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
I'd love to see the .75 and the 1.0 versions side by side to see how much of a difference there is, but I think it's not much. Regardless, how nice for you to have that little bit of extra spread!

I think you are probably right! Love the design in all sizes.

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ooooooo! I've been keeping an eye on these! They look fabulous! Glad to hear you love them!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow :kiss2:

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Those look great on you. They’re beautiful!

MsShnooks

Shiny_Rock
Lovely! Great alternative to simple studs!

tradergirl

Brilliant_Rock
This is on my wishlist! Debating between these earrings or a trinity ring for my upcoming birthday. Do they have a lot of fire? Or do you find it is mostly brilliant?

I have a pair of these I’d sell at an attractive price.

ellekay

Rough_Rock
Please join me in congratulating @ellekay ! These earrings are the Jewel of the Week! :kiss2:

Oh my gosh! Thank you so much.

I've worn them every day, and yesterday in the car, my husband said in exasperation, "You keep saying yes, but I can see that you're shaking your head a bit like the answer is no, so which is it?"

At which point I had to explain that the sun was hitting my earring perfectly, so I was moving my head to see it sparkle in the passenger side mirror. :oops::cool2:

Here's another picture I took the other day. I wish I could capture the sparkle--they are so lively!

PXL_20210110_013408506.PORTRAIT.jpg

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh! Thank you so much.

I've worn them every day, and yesterday in the car, my husband said in exasperation, "You keep saying yes, but I can see that you're shaking your head a bit like the answer is no, so which is it?"

At which point I had to explain that the sun was hitting my earring perfectly, so I was moving my head to see it sparkle in the passenger side mirror. :oops::cool2:

Here's another picture I took the other day. I wish I could capture the sparkle--they are so lively!

PXL_20210110_013408506.PORTRAIT.jpg

That story is HILARIOUS! :)

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really, really love these @ellekay, just when I thought I was done with buying bling LOL - They look fantastic on you and and congrats on JOTW! These have made their way on to my wish list!

ellekay

Rough_Rock
I really, really love these @ellekay, just when I thought I was done with buying bling LOL - They look fantastic on you and and congrats on JOTW! These have made their way on to my wish list!

Thank you so much! My jewelry collection is really small, but it's hard to imagine ever being "done with buying bling"!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much! My jewelry collection is really small, but it's hard to imagine ever being "done with buying bling"!
LOL, so true!!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are really lovely on you, and so much bang for the buck! Beautiful choice, and congrats on Jewel of the Week!

Semy

Rough_Rock
So pretty!! Your pictures make me to consider purchasing a pair for myself! :mrgreen2: However, I cannot figure out how the size difference between .75tcw (8.5mm) and 1ct (8.75mm) on my earlobe will be...on WF webpage they did not put a comparison photo for 1ct pair. If anyone posts a photo it would be very helpful.

ellekay

Rough_Rock
These are really lovely on you, and so much bang for the buck! Beautiful choice, and congrats on Jewel of the Week!

Thank you so much!

ellekay

Rough_Rock
So pretty!! Your pictures make me to consider purchasing a pair for myself! :mrgreen2: However, I cannot figure out how the size difference between .75tcw (8.5mm) and 1ct (8.75mm) on my earlobe will be...on WF webpage they did not put a comparison photo for 1ct pair. If anyone posts a photo it would be very helpful.

@lihoo here is a picture Liza from Whiteflash sent me of the 1ctw. They didn't have a picture of the .75s, so there's no comparison on the same set of ears, but I've attached one of mine.

1.00ctw flower cluster.jpg 806549

Semy

Rough_Rock
@lihoo here is a picture Liza from Whiteflash sent me of the 1ctw. They didn't have a picture of the .75s, so there's no comparison on the same set of ears, but I've attached one of mine.

1.00ctw flower cluster.jpg PXL_20210110_013408506.PORTRAIT.jpg

Thank you very much, so kind of you! The earrings look lovely in all sizes but now I am convinced that 0.75tcw will be optimum for my ears, too. :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results