shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Whiteflash Flower Cluster Earrings

ellekay

Rough_Rock
Thank you very much, so kind of you! The earrings look lovely in all sizes but now I am convinced that 0.75tcw will be optimum for my ears, too. :appl:

I'm excited for you! I think it's the perfect size.

bcmacdonald

Staff member
Also, a correction: the tcw is just .75. I was surprised to see my little earrings featured when usually the #JOTW is some hefty bling, so maybe this was a misunderstanding. :loopy: Either way, I'm still honored!

Thanks, @ellekay We have made the correction across all our social media platforms. Congratulations once again :)

Semy

Rough_Rock
I'm excited for you! I think it's the perfect size.

My earrings arrived today! They are 0.75ctw. Very sparkly and pretty! However I am somehow greedy...regret a little bit about the size. I think I should have ordered 1ctw because the earrings look smaller on my earlobe than I expected. Too much space making me seeking for a larger and larger earring! :lol-2: KakaoTalk_20210127_191446775.jpg

ellekay

Rough_Rock
My earrings arrived today! They are 0.75ctw. Very sparkly and pretty! However I am somehow greedy...regret a little bit about the size. I think I should have ordered 1ctw because the earrings look smaller on my earlobe than I expected. Too much space making me seeking for a larger and larger earring! :lol-2: KakaoTalk_20210127_191446775.jpg

Oh, they look lovely on you! They have a bit of a delicate/petite vibe, but if you want something bigger, I'm positive WF would let you exchange them for the 1 ctw--their customer service is awesome. I'm not sure how much of a difference you'd notice with that small boost in size, but I saw on another thread from awhile back that a PSer got these earrings made custom with 1.5 ctw, and they had an even bigger spread. Not sure what the price on that would be, but it's definitely possible!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, DS! I'm obsessed with your profile pic. Do you have a link to a SMTB where you talk about your OEC stats?

The earrings are honestly prettier in person than they are in pictures. I think you'd be very happy with them.

I was just looking back at your earrings and realized I never saw this post! You may need it now, but here is the thread. There hopefully are better pictures further on in the thread than on the first picture. Mine is a newly cut OEC (AVR) from Jonathan Weingarten.

adlgel

Shiny_Rock
These earrings look so lovely on everyone so I’ve decided to get a pair. But now I have to decide between a drop version vs the stud version and yellow gold vs white gold. Does anyone have a pic of these as studs in yellow gold?

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
These earrings look so lovely on everyone so I’ve decided to get a pair. But now I have to decide between a drop version vs the stud version and yellow gold vs white gold. Does anyone have a pic of these as studs in yellow gold?

20210529_175458.jpg
Here they are studs!

adlgel

Shiny_Rock
Will get drops pics later and these are yellow gold actually:)

Ah thank you for clarifying they are yellow gold. I was expecting the yellow gold to pop more in the picture.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results