shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Whiteflash bracelets

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
A couple of years ago I bought the Whiteflash shared prong bangle in the 1.5 ctw size and, of course, I love it. And ever since, I've been considering stacking options, and I've been stuck on the Whiteflash scattered diamond bangle. I've looked everywhere at options -- other scattered diamond bangles, plain bangles, DBTY styles, pave diamond cuffs, but in the end I decided to go with the Whiteflash bangle. My hope was that the two bangles would line up well side-by-side and play well together. I'm very pleased with the result. I think they're great together and also lovely alone. They're perfect for casual wear or dressier occasions. I also have a flexible bangle that I think is a nice addition to the set. (This may be where I'm supposed to say "sorry for the big photos" ;)2?) Thanks for looking!

IMG_6998.jpg

IMG_6999.jpg IMG_7001.jpg IMG_6993.jpg IMG_6992.jpg View attachment 812096

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
A couple of years ago I bought the Whiteflash shared prong bangle in the 1.5 ctw size and, of course, I love it. And ever since, I've been considering stacking options, and I've been stuck on the Whiteflash scattered diamond bangle. I've looked everywhere at options -- other scattered diamond bangles, plain bangles, DBTY styles, pave diamond cuffs, but in the end I decided to go with the Whiteflash bangle. My hope was that the two bangles would line up well side-by-side and play well together. I'm very pleased with the result. I think they're great together and also lovely alone. They're perfect for casual wear or dressier occasions. I also have a flexible bangle that I think is a nice addition to the set. (This may be where I'm supposed to say "sorry for the big photos" ;)2?) Thanks for looking!

IMG_6998.jpg

IMG_6999.jpg IMG_7001.jpg IMG_6993.jpg IMG_6992.jpg View attachment 812096

Wow! Love them all! Is the braided bracelet from WF too?

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely stack, thanks for sharing!

DK :kiss2:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have a good eye - they look fabulous together!!

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love your stack! I have almost the same thing in white gold! It’s just classic!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! No, the braided one is one my husband found in a local jewelry store years ago. It works nicely, doesn't it?

Beautiful bracelets!. All 3 in YG?

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you! No, the braided one is one my husband found in a local jewelry store years ago. It works nicely, doesn't it?

Yes! They are all beautiful. Looks great together.

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love your stack! I have almost the same thing in white gold! It’s just classic!

How fun! I love that! I agree, classic and easy.

Reactions: caf

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your stack! Beautiful bracelets!

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous, harmonious stack, just beautiful!

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
perfect word for it "harmonious" . Lovely stack. :kiss2:

Thank you very much! (I like "harmonious" too! Makes me realize that's what we are so often aiming for with our collections.)

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
Each one is beautiful on it's own; but together they're really fantastic!

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful bracelets. They look fabulous together and lovely on you. I tend to wear my bracelet and ring stacks in threes so love the braided bracelet with the other two. Enjoy!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Those are beautiful...I love your newest bracelet. And they make a beautiful stack together.

daisygrl

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! I love stacks. You can wear them individually for more modest look or all three together for more blink. Classy.

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful bracelets. They look fabulous together and lovely on you. I tend to wear my bracelet and ring stacks in threes so love the braided bracelet with the other two. Enjoy!

Thank you very much!

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! I love stacks. You can wear them individually for more modest look or all three together for more blink. Classy.

Yes -- I love the versatility! Thank you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results