shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Whiteflash bracelets

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
A couple of years ago I bought the Whiteflash shared prong bangle in the 1.5 ctw size and, of course, I love it. And ever since, I've been considering stacking options, and I've been stuck on the Whiteflash scattered diamond bangle. I've looked everywhere at options -- other scattered diamond bangles, plain bangles, DBTY styles, pave diamond cuffs, but in the end I decided to go with the Whiteflash bangle. My hope was that the two bangles would line up well side-by-side and play well together. I'm very pleased with the result. I think they're great together and also lovely alone. They're perfect for casual wear or dressier occasions. I also have a flexible bangle that I think is a nice addition to the set. (This may be where I'm supposed to say "sorry for the big photos" ;)2?) Thanks for looking!

IMG_6998.jpg

IMG_6999.jpg IMG_7001.jpg IMG_6993.jpg IMG_6992.jpg View attachment 812096

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
A couple of years ago I bought the Whiteflash shared prong bangle in the 1.5 ctw size and, of course, I love it. And ever since, I've been considering stacking options, and I've been stuck on the Whiteflash scattered diamond bangle. I've looked everywhere at options -- other scattered diamond bangles, plain bangles, DBTY styles, pave diamond cuffs, but in the end I decided to go with the Whiteflash bangle. My hope was that the two bangles would line up well side-by-side and play well together. I'm very pleased with the result. I think they're great together and also lovely alone. They're perfect for casual wear or dressier occasions. I also have a flexible bangle that I think is a nice addition to the set. (This may be where I'm supposed to say "sorry for the big photos" ;)2?) Thanks for looking!

IMG_6998.jpg

IMG_6999.jpg IMG_7001.jpg IMG_6993.jpg IMG_6992.jpg View attachment 812096

Wow! Love them all! Is the braided bracelet from WF too?

dk168

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely stack, thanks for sharing!

DK :kiss2:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! No, the braided one is one my husband found in a local jewelry store years ago. It works nicely, doesn't it?

Beautiful bracelets!. All 3 in YG?

Kim N

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love your stack! Beautiful bracelets!

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
perfect word for it "harmonious" . Lovely stack. :kiss2:

Thank you very much! (I like "harmonious" too! Makes me realize that's what we are so often aiming for with our collections.)

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful bracelets. They look fabulous together and lovely on you. I tend to wear my bracelet and ring stacks in threes so love the braided bracelet with the other two. Enjoy!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Those are beautiful...I love your newest bracelet. And they make a beautiful stack together.

daisygrl

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! I love stacks. You can wear them individually for more modest look or all three together for more blink. Classy.

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful bracelets. They look fabulous together and lovely on you. I tend to wear my bracelet and ring stacks in threes so love the braided bracelet with the other two. Enjoy!

Thank you very much!

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Style File: Emma Watson
    Style File: Emma Watson
    F. Scott Fitzgerald and Zelda Sayre's Wedding
    F. Scott Fitzgerald and Zelda Sayre's Wedding

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.