shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash ACA + SK 3 Stone = It's about time...

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new anniversary ring is soooo blingtastic--you set the bar pretty high for 3 stone rings here on PS, @LLJsmom ! :kiss2: Loving the sparkle of your E colored ACA, too!

Wish I could be there to see it IRL...hope we can get together in the near future after this COVID thing settles down with our bling friends! We will all have new sparklies to share with each other! ;)2 :Up_to_something:
Happy early milestone b-day as well! :wavey:

Last edited:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Happy, happy birthday to you!! That’s a boatload of bling!! Wow!!!

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your spark-tacular ring, and a happy big birthday and 25th anniversary ring @LLJsmom!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, Big and beautiful 3 stoner!. Happy anniversary and Happy birthday to you. :appl::appl:

RockFox

Shiny_Rock
Congrats on this amazingly beautiful ring. That setting is a small artwork. May it bring you many years of joy!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whoa, three pages and I am just now seeing your post! What an awesome milestone birthday and anniversary gift! :love: I'll have to say, SK did a fabulous job on the setting! I love the shank...everything is fluid and balanced! And I will have to say, I thought you were so wise in your diamond search! You looked at SEVERAL superideal cuts, which gave you the confidence to know when you finally found "the one" for you! Your Whiteflash ACA is amazing, and I know it would give me huge color and size envy if I ever get to see it! It was a perfect size to make a three stone ring! Enjoy your gorgeous new ring!!!

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
Your center stone is a dream for many!! And your setting... Oh my... what a coverage!!!!! I don’t think you’ll have DSS ever!!! :lol-2::lol-2: Congratulations!!! Your persistence does paid off!!!

Cristallo

Shiny_Rock
Happy anniversary!!! I love your new ring and setting. :-o:appl::kiss2:

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
What a special way to mark your birthday and anniversary. Absolutely gorgeous and the setting is magnificent to showcase those diamonds. Congratulations!! Wear it in good health for many years to come.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I love that you used your original ER diamond. Tribute to 25 years of marriage commemorated in such a work of art. Glorious sparkle! Happy BD and Anniversary.

ETA: don't know how anyone takes such professional pictures. But these are.

cheers--Sharon

AuntKiki

Shiny_Rock
This ring is a knockout! Congratulations on your special birthday and anniversary!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am gobsmacked at how beautiful this ring is! I seriously need sunglasses looking at it :cool2: I can't wait until life gets back to semi normal so I can see this baby in person.

SK did a phenomenal job in making this ring for you for your 5-0 birthday and anniversary, enjoy!!
Thank you @luckyhonu. Yes! And I get to see your stunning earrings!

*thud*

Oh yeah, happy birthday and early congrats on your anniversary!

[Passes back out on the floor]
Thank you @AnastasiaBeaverhausen . You're clever AND funny!

@LLJsmom, happy birthdays, and congratulation on the wedding anniversary. wow, your 3-stone is big and beautiful, beyond words! I want see videos of that sparkle bomb. Congratulations again. IT is beyond gorgeous. I am speechless.
Thank you @uyalison. Turning 50 has got to be a good excuse for bling right?

Holy moly, that's amazing!!! Happy big 5-0!
Thank you @tyty333.

What a glorious, GLORIOUS ring, @LLJsmom❤️❤️❤️
Congratulations on your 25th, and a Happy 50th Birthday to you!!
Wishing you much happiness and good health!
Thank you @maita13 , for the lovely well wishes. I appreciate it very much.

You have nothing to be sorry for! You waited for the big reveal and it was a wonderful climax! :D:love:
Happy anniversary and birthday!
Thanks for understanding @Bonfire =)2

What a gorgeous Milestone Marker!! :kiss2: (totally worth waiting for the big reveal)
Thank you @lulu_ma. Many miles... =)2

Congrats!
Thank you @CutMonkey =)2

Wow wow wow!! Talk about a gorgeous wall of BLING!! Stunning and beautiful craftsmanship!!
Thank you @Moonie . Yes shameless wall of bling.

WOW. that is a chunk! don't go swimming with that, you'll sink to the bottom of the ocean with that hunker! ;-) Congrats!
Thank you @Sprinkles&Stones . Haha! Good advice.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new anniversary ring is soooo blingtastic--you set the bar pretty high for 3 stone rings here on PS, @LLJsmom ! :kiss2: Loving the sparkle of your E colored ACA, too!

Wish I could be there to see it IRL...hope we can get together in the near future after this COVID thing settles down with our bling friends! We will all have new sparklies to share with each other! ;)2 :Up_to_something:
Happy early milestone b-day as well! :wavey:
Thank you @m-2-b . You're my idol you know. When I truly grow up, I will be able to make good bling decisions like you. I so hope that all this craziness will subside and we'll be able to make a pilgrimage to the VCA mothership... (and have lots to share...)

Happy, happy birthday to you!! That’s a boatload of bling!! Wow!!!
Thank you so much @yennyfire ! I hope you are doing well.

Congratulations on your spark-tacular ring, and a happy big birthday and 25th anniversary ring @LLJsmom!
Thank you @jaysonsmom :wavey:

Congrats on this amazingly beautiful ring. That setting is a small artwork. May it bring you many years of joy!
Thank you @DiamondLizzy . I agree. It does feel like a miniature work of art that has a home on my finger. I am very grateful. And thank you. I want this to bring years of joy too.

Whoa, three pages and I am just now seeing your post! What an awesome milestone birthday and anniversary gift! :love: I'll have to say, SK did a fabulous job on the setting! I love the shank...everything is fluid and balanced! And I will have to say, I thought you were so wise in your diamond search! You looked at SEVERAL superideal cuts, which gave you the confidence to know when you finally found "the one" for you! Your Whiteflash ACA is amazing, and I know it would give me huge color and size envy if I ever get to see it! It was a perfect size to make a three stone ring! Enjoy your gorgeous new ring!!!
Thank you @diamondseeker2006 . What you said about super ideals turned out to be very true in my situation. It depends on the stone, more than the vendor. And yes, in the end, this SK setting was worth waiting for, through a snow storm that grounded the whole Memphis FedEx hub! I really almost did drive around the neighborhood looking for the FedEx truck but it ended up being held for me. So it turned out a-ok...=)2

Your center stone is a dream for many!! And your setting... Oh my... what a coverage!!!!! I don’t think you’ll have DSS ever!!! :lol-2::lol-2: Congratulations!!! Your persistence does paid off!!!
Thank you @munchee . Yup, going for the shameless across the finger bling... Looking forward to your reveal too!

Happy anniversary!!! I love your new ring and setting. :-o:appl::kiss2:
@Cristallo , thank you so much!

What a special way to mark your birthday and anniversary. Absolutely gorgeous and the setting is magnificent to showcase those diamonds. Congratulations!! Wear it in good health for many years to come.
@rcjtraveler Thank you so much. I will do my best. =)2

HI:

I love that you used your original ER diamond. Tribute to 25 years of marriage commemorated in such a work of art. Glorious sparkle! Happy BD and Anniversary.

ETA: don't know how anyone takes such professional pictures. But these are.

cheers--Sharon
Thank you for noticing @canuk-gal . I have never worn my original ER diamond in a ring before. This does feel strangely appropriate and makes me happy. And to be honest, this stone is very photogenic and iphones are so great that it's extremely difficult to take a bad picture. Thank you so much. I am so glad they turned out well.

This ring is a knockout! Congratulations on your special birthday and anniversary!
Thank you @AuntKiki . So kind of you.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don’t know how I missed this but FDE1AA04-86C9-4595-95A1-82E3D4AF537A.gif I’m so enjoying ogling your new beauty! It’s absolutely fabulous!!!! Sublime. Just perfect! :clap:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don’t know how I missed this but FDE1AA04-86C9-4595-95A1-82E3D4AF537A.gif I’m so enjoying ogling your new beauty! It’s absolutely fabulous!!!! Sublime. Just perfect! :clap:

Thank you @Slick1 . So glad you approve. =)2

P

Petalouda

This is sublime. Absolutely perfect! I love the swooping lines and the presence of all three diamonds. Congratulations! I’ve been following your journey and I’m so glad you have found something that makes your heart sing. It’s nice to see SK’s work here.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is sublime. Absolutely perfect! I love the swooping lines and the presence of all three diamonds. Congratulations! I’ve been following your journey and I’m so glad you have found something that makes your heart sing. It’s nice to see SK’s work here.

Thank you @Petalouda . =)2 Hope you're doing well.

Bruin Bling

Rough_Rock
Wow wow wow @LLJsmom!!! Love the basket and prong treatment on your settings, and those stones are outrageously pretty. Congrats on the anniversary, plus milestone birthday, and amazing gift to commemorate them both! :kiss2:

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @Natylad . So kind of you. How are you? I hope you are getting through this crazy time ok...

I'm hanging in there @LLJsmom... I'm experiencing terrible side effects from the chemotherapy and I feel physically and emotionally drained.
Last night I was looking at your perfect ring once more and DH saw me crying. "Why on earth are you crying while looking at a ring"? He asked.... And I said: "I'm crying because I feel so vulnerable, weak and defeated right now but when I look at this perfect creation, with its glorious diamonds sparkling, I'm reminded of the fact that there are beautiful things in this world that can live forever and for some reason this gives me hope".
I'm sure that most people out there don't understand that our love and appreciation of diamonds goes way beyond the average person's concept of them and that to us, our diamonds are associated with a much deeper symbolism.
I also think that @missy 's second post on your thread (which i can't for the life of me quote but I'm sure everybody knows which post I'm referring to!) very eloquently describes that our experience with diamonds is an exercise to discovering who we are, what we really want and how we are going to achieve it. I believe that the experience from that "exercise" can be very helpful in other domains of life.
Congratulations again on your perfect beauty. I wish to you from the bottom of my heart that you enjoy her forever in great health @LLJsmom !

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Super gorgeous!!:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

This is on my wishlist!

Did I miss what ring size you are?

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow wow wow @LLJsmom!!! Love the basket and prong treatment on your settings, and those stones are outrageously pretty. Congrats on the anniversary, plus milestone birthday, and amazing gift to commemorate them both! :kiss2:

Thank you @Bruin Ring . I hope your search is going well. I'm looking forward to the rest of your journey. Crossing fingers for you.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm hanging in there @LLJsmom... I'm experiencing terrible side effects from the chemotherapy and I feel physically and emotionally drained.
Last night I was looking at your perfect ring once more and DH saw me crying. "Why on earth are you crying while looking at a ring"? He asked.... And I said: "I'm crying because I feel so vulnerable, weak and defeated right now but when I look at this perfect creation, with its glorious diamonds sparkling, I'm reminded of the fact that there are beautiful things in this world that can live forever and for some reason this gives me hope".
I'm sure that most people out there don't understand that our love and appreciation of diamonds goes way beyond the average person's concept of them and that to us, our diamonds are associated with a much deeper symbolism.
I also think that @missy 's second post on your thread (which i can't for the life of me quote but I'm sure everybody knows which post I'm referring to!) very eloquently describes that our experience with diamonds is an exercise to discovering who we are, what we really want and how we are going to achieve it. I believe that the experience from that "exercise" can be very helpful in other domains of life.
Congratulations again on your perfect beauty. I wish to you from the bottom of my heart that you enjoy her forever in great health @LLJsmom !

@Natylad , you are so kind, and selfless, to think about other people's experiences during a time that is so challenging for yourself. You are right. This whole bling/jewelry hobby is so much more than that, and I have never really looked at it that way before. My enjoyment of diamonds and jewelry has been multiplied by a hundred fold by the people I have met and built relationships with along the way. I've met people who understand and don't judge and have encouraged me to figure out what I want, which has allowed me to love and enjoy things I would have never dared. (love to you @missy) I've been blessed by a lot more than just the bling. But I'm also not complaining about the sparklies. ;)2 You are in my prayers, and I want to send you every positive thought and hope for healing and feeling better every day. Your sharing has blessed me. Do you have an account on Loupetroop? Would you allow me to connect with you to send you something?

Last edited:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Super gorgeous!!:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

This is on my wishlist!

Did I miss what ring size you are?

Hi @Phoenix , I hope you are doing well. Thank you so much. I actually forgot to mention. I am usually between a size 4.5 and 4.75, but can swell to a 5. So I sized this to a five and am using those plastic ring coils I read about in a thread. I like them so much. Super easy to use, comfortable and not permanent. Hope to see more of you. Take care and stay safe.

Girlfriday17

Shiny_Rock
Amazing. Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary. What an amazing way to celebrate. I sense that this may be the jewel of the week.

idealw2boys

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! So timeless and so worthy of milestone celebrations! Enjoy and hope these sparkliest bring you many moments of pure joy!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Natylad , you are so kind, and selfless, to think about other people's experiences during a time that is so challenging for yourself. You are right. This whole bling/jewelry hobby is so much more than that, and I have never really looked at it that way before. My enjoyment of diamonds and jewelry has been multiplied by a hundred fold by the people I have met and built relationships with along the way. I've met people who understand and don't judge and have encouraged me to figure out what I want, which has allowed me to love and enjoy things I would have never dared. (love to you @missy) I've been blessed by a lot more than just the bling. But I'm also not complaining about the sparklies. ;)2 You are in my prayers, and I want to send you every positive thought and hope for healing and feeling better every day. Your sharing has blessed me. Do you have an account on Loupetroop? Would you allow me to connect with you to send you something?
Dear @LLJsmom i have an account on Loupetroop but I've never posted a listing and I don't really know how it works! Can people connect with each other there if they haven't created a listing? (I know, I'm such an ignorant!)

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous piece of art! :kiss2: SK does such beautiful work and your trellis is a great example! And those diamonds....blinding!! Happy fabulous 50th, especially with this new bauble to grace your finger!

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock

Sending you a big hug although we don’t know each other. Hang in there. Hoping and praying for a positive outcome.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dear @LLJsmom i have an account on Loupetroop but I've never posted a listing and I don't really know how it works! Can people connect with each other there if they haven't created a listing? (I know, I'm such an ignorant!)

Not at all. If you feel comfortable I am daftrocker there, if you want to email me. Then you don’t need to put your contact info.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results