shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash ACA 3.2 ctw FINAL stud earrings: Part 2!!!

Fabulous50

Brilliant_Rock
So...in 2017 I bought my final pair of ACA studs (about 2.55 ctw)!!! However, I didn't know at the time they weren't final! :lol: Out of Covid boredom I just kept checking the WF inventory over the last few months, and one day a few weeks ago I found a perfect pair of 1.6 ct H VS1/VS2 ACA diamonds. I had to deal with a lot of guilt spending so much to upgrade, but at least this time the size was visually noticeable going from 7mm to 7.5mm. I already had the largest studs in my local circle, so I guess upgrading didn't matter! I went back to my tried and true special order 4 prong, low profile, platinum Tiffany style settings which took a couple of weeks to arrive. When I look at my ear shot, I think they look small because I could not capture the incredible light return that makes them light up in the right lighting. All the pictures were taken inside so are a little on the dark side. But hopefully you can see how beautiful the diamonds are!

First is the WF glamour shot, in the box, ear shot, and the setting. My own floral glamour shots to follow.:lol:

3.2 ctw H VS2 WF studs.jpg 3.2 ctw H VS2 WF studs (1).jpg 3.2 ctw H VS2 WF studs (2).jpg 3.2 ctw H VS2 WF studs (3).jpg

They look so perfect on you, @diamondseeker2006!! They are absolutely gorgeous and my dream size as well. I would love to own ACAs too!!! My current studs are 2ctw and I love them, but if I can ever upgrade, I would set each of the current ones into pendants for each of my 2 DDs.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your beautiful studs, @diamondseeker2006. They look perfect !!
Thank you!!!

They look so perfect on you, @diamondseeker2006!! They are absolutely gorgeous and my dream size as well. I would love to own ACAs too!!! My current studs are 2ctw and I love them, but if I can ever upgrade, I would set each of the current ones into pendants for each of my 2 DDs.
Thanks so much! You think a lot like me with recycling pieces for our daughters! I think it's a great way to give them a start in collecting fine jewelry and allows us to move on to new pieces that suit us better!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results