shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash ACA 3.2 ctw FINAL stud earrings: Part 2!!!

SandyK

Brilliant_Rock
YES YES YES YES!!!

I should have more articulate comments, but mainly just need to say that we NEED more ear shots please!!! SO happy for you!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, DS, I remember how you fretted over the 1.6 ering diamond that you bought - now look at you! One in each ear - you've come a long way baby!

Seriously, they look beautiful and I am glad you splurged on yourself. Enjoy them in the best of health and wear them often - they look fabulous!!

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
Wow wow they are sparkle bombs! Perfect size on your ears

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, DS, I remember how you fretted over the 1.6 ering diamond that you bought - now look at you! One in each ear - you've come a long way baby!

Seriously, they look beautiful and I am glad you splurged on yourself. Enjoy them in the best of health and wear them often - they look fabulous!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Ha! I'll bet Jon remembers me telling him I thought that 1.6 was just too big multiple times!!! The scary thing is I have upgraded, but my world is still wearing the same old things! I honestly am not sure anyone even notices my jewelry, but if they do, I am sure they think I've lost my mind! But I think we both likely wear diamonds because they bring us pleasure!

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Stunningly beautiful ear rings! They look amazing on you, the perfect size.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:lol: :lol: :lol: Ha! I'll bet Jon remembers me telling him I thought that 1.6 was just too big multiple times!!! The scary thing is I have upgraded, but my world is still wearing the same old things! I honestly am not sure anyone even notices my jewelry, but if they do, I am sure they think I've lost my mind! But I think we both likely wear diamonds because they bring us pleasure!

Good memories! It can be a leap to go from what you have to what you want but it is ok to have and enjoy them! Don’t let anyone steal your joy - I’m sure you indulge friends and family in regard to what they enjoy as well. Most of my friends have never upgraded either and probably never will; it is just not that important to them. I just love beautifully cut diamonds and offer no apologies - lol!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good memories! It can be a leap to go from what you have to what you want but it is ok to have and enjoy them! Don’t let anyone steal your joy - I’m sure you indulge friends and family in regard to what they enjoy as well. Most of my friends have never upgraded either and probably never will; it is just not that important to them. I just love beautifully cut diamonds and offer no apologies - lol!

It does seem like so long ago!!! It's so good we have friends here with the same appreciation for beautiful diamonds who can share our joy!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much! @jaysonsmom @Sparkles88 @Dancing Fire @MRBXXXFVVS1

These are magnificent STUDS! I have to say I'm having size-envy.....

I thought my DSS was over, but apparently not for my ears
I am quite sure I would have had studs DSS once my halo ring came back! So the timing was good! I honestly did not think I'd ever go this large in studs...time does change our perspective sometimes!

DS, stop lying to us!. :bigsmile: We know you by now!. In the meantime a BIG congrats on your beautiful upgrade! :love::clap:

:lol: Thanks, DF!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
They are just perfection! Congrats on the upgrade!

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
So...in 2017 I bought my final pair of ACA studs (about 2.55 ctw)!!! However, I didn't know at the time they weren't final! :lol: Out of Covid boredom I just kept checking the WF inventory over the last few months, and one day a few weeks ago I found a perfect pair of 1.6 ct H VS1/VS2 ACA diamonds. I had to deal with a lot of guilt spending so much to upgrade, but at least this time the size was visually noticeable going from 7mm to 7.5mm. I already had the largest studs in my local circle, so I guess upgrading didn't matter! I went back to my tried and true special order 4 prong, low profile, platinum Tiffany style settings which took a couple of weeks to arrive. When I look at my ear shot, I think they look small because I could not capture the incredible light return that makes them light up in the right lighting. All the pictures were taken inside so are a little on the dark side. But hopefully you can see how beautiful the diamonds are!

First is the WF glamour shot, in the box, ear shot, and the setting. My own floral glamour shots to follow.:lol:

3.2 ctw H VS2 WF studs.jpg 3.2 ctw H VS2 WF studs (1).jpg 3.2 ctw H VS2 WF studs (2).jpg 3.2 ctw H VS2 WF studs (3).jpg

Absolutely stunning. They look wonderful on you

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
These are stunningly gorgeous!!! I love the size and the setting! Wear with joy and that fancy free feeling! And I adore that you plan to pass your diamonds to your loved ones. I do the same and just hope they will want and treasure them.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! They in no way look small on you!!!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Stunning!!! Congrats!!! Love that setting!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are the perfect size. :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2: I have to say when I’m back in my right mind I am aiming for this size as well. They are stunning on you.

Sparklelearner

Rough_Rock
@diamondseeker2006 -Your earrings are perfection!!!!!! Gorgeous on your ears-truly beautiful!!
I am currently looking for diamond studs, and have narrowed in on WF diamonds. Seems to be the easiest and safest place for a newbie w/ a small amt. of education, like myself.
My question is how did you (or would you recommend) search for your stones? Did you use the diamond pair matching on WF or search individually then ask WF to examine for a good match? I am finding that when I use the pair matching tool, I typically like 1 stone, but not the other. One of the stones seems to always have more inclusions, which "bugs me" for lack of a better term.
Also, is it correct to assume that the flatter base of setting helps w/ studs that tend to tilt downward either due to larger size, or floppy earlobe?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning :love: @diamondseeker2006
They look amazbling on your ears! Swoon!
Wear in good health and blingy joy. :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@diamondseeker2006 -Your earrings are perfection!!!!!! Gorgeous on your ears-truly beautiful!!
I am currently looking for diamond studs, and have narrowed in on WF diamonds. Seems to be the easiest and safest place for a newbie w/ a small amt. of education, like myself.
My question is how did you (or would you recommend) search for your stones? Did you use the diamond pair matching on WF or search individually then ask WF to examine for a good match? I am finding that when I use the pair matching tool, I typically like 1 stone, but not the other. One of the stones seems to always have more inclusions, which "bugs me" for lack of a better term.
Also, is it correct to assume that the flatter base of setting helps w/ studs that tend to tilt downward either due to larger size, or floppy earlobe?

Thank you! I do think that WF is the best place to buy studs because of their selection of diamonds! I selected my stones myself and never used the matching function. I would be very happy to help you match pairs if you start your own thread and tag me in the post! I should be an expert by now! :lol:

Yes, a flat base does help the earrings not tilt as much as one that doesn't have one. Sometimes you still have to use larger backs, though. These studs are larger than the ones I had before and they tend to want to tilt a little, but if I make the backs tighter, I think they are okay. But I do have jumbo backs that I can try sometime. Studs need to be set low, as well, and that helps, too.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks SO much for your nice comments @lulu_ma @Fancygems @Missie1

@bling_dream19 @tyty333 @gregchang35 @LLJsmom @Sparklelearner and @missy !!!!

These are the perfect size. :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2: I have to say when I’m back in my right mind I am aiming for this size as well. They are stunning on you.
I think a pair of these would be PERFECT to go with your new ring! Hopefully you'll be back in your right mind on May 18!!!

Stunning :love: @diamondseeker2006
They look amazbling on your ears! Swoon!
Wear in good health and blingy joy. :appl:

Mine aren't nearly as amazing as yours, Missy, but I am thankful!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!

WOW!!

Congratulations, @diamondseeker2006 - seriously AWESOME! What a blessed woman you are!

All your pieces are utterly gorgeous - but your new ring and these new diamonds are just sensational.

So now, let's be real....

We both know, you're going to wear these studs all the time - I mean - why wouldn't you?

And we both know you're going to wear your newly set AVR all the time.

So - time for a garage sale, surely?!

And I'm DOWN for it!! :mrgreen:

Truly, tho - best wishes to you on the advent of these new beauties, and may you wear all your pieces in joy and good health for many, many years to come.

<3

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Truly lovely and they look wonderful on your ears!

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
These are incredibly gorgeous! This year has been a big jewelry year for you! Enjoy your new treasures!!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm late to the party but these upgraded studs look absolutely fabulous on you, @diamondseeker2006 ! :love::love:

They are the perfect compliment to your new VC ER! I think you started a WF studs upgrade trend on PS recently! :sun:

May you and your granddaughters enjoy wearing them for many years to come! :wavey:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!

WOW!!

Congratulations, @diamondseeker2006 - seriously AWESOME! What a blessed woman you are!

All your pieces are utterly gorgeous - but your new ring and these new diamonds are just sensational.

So now, let's be real....

We both know, you're going to wear these studs all the time - I mean - why wouldn't you?

And we both know you're going to wear your newly set AVR all the time.

So - time for a garage sale, surely?!

And I'm DOWN for it!! :mrgreen:

Truly, tho - best wishes to you on the advent of these new beauties, and may you wear all your pieces in joy and good health for many, many years to come.

<3

Thank you so much!!! Yes, I am very blessed and do not take these things for granted! Like you, I am really trying to get my major pieces in their final form! I do hope to have some years ahead to enjoy them!

Ha! I really do tend to wear just a few items most of the time! My daughters have claimed most of my jewelry for the future, so I only have a couple of things I might part with!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results