shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash ACA 3.2 ctw FINAL stud earrings: Part 2!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So...in 2017 I bought my final pair of ACA studs (about 2.55 ctw)!!! However, I didn't know at the time they weren't final! :lol: Out of Covid boredom I just kept checking the WF inventory over the last few months, and one day a few weeks ago I found a perfect pair of 1.6 ct H VS1/VS2 ACA diamonds. I had to deal with a lot of guilt spending so much to upgrade, but at least this time the size was visually noticeable going from 7mm to 7.5mm. I already had the largest studs in my local circle, so I guess upgrading didn't matter! I went back to my tried and true special order 4 prong, low profile, platinum Tiffany style settings which took a couple of weeks to arrive. When I look at my ear shot, I think they look small because I could not capture the incredible light return that makes them light up in the right lighting. All the pictures were taken inside so are a little on the dark side. But hopefully you can see how beautiful the diamonds are!

First is the WF glamour shot, in the box, ear shot, and the setting. My own floral glamour shots to follow.:lol:

3.2 ctw H VS2 WF studs.jpg 3.2 ctw H VS2 WF studs (1).jpg 3.2 ctw H VS2 WF studs (2).jpg 3.2 ctw H VS2 WF studs (3).jpg

Last edited:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I forgot to say in the first post that I was concerned about the color in photos I saw of the stones, but when I opened the box, all I saw was white sparkles!!! These are photogenic babies because I have zero ability with iPhone photography! :lol:

Oh, and great job on the prongs, WF! :appl: You can see in my ear shot above that the prongs are tiny and the stones definitely look round!

3.2 ctw H VS2 WF studs (5).jpg

3.2 ctw H VS2 WF studs (6).jpg

3.2 ctw H VS2 WF studs (8).jpg

3.2 ctw H VS2 WF studs (9).jpg

3.2 ctw H VS2 WF studs (10).jpg

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
They’re gorgeous and definitely not small! Congrats on your upgrade!

adlgel

Shiny_Rock
Luscious and fit perfectly on your ear lobe. And I agree that the prongs are very well done.

MrsBlue

Brilliant_Rock
I gasped when I got to the ear shot. Perfection!

Guilt shmilt. Life's too short for that.

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I LOVE them! So so much. The size is amazing and perfect. Really such a great look! The setting too and are you using jumbo backs? Or what kind of back? Congratulations DS. Absolutely beautiful!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Lovely studs! Hurray! So fun to see them in your ears. And I love your settings too!

What a nice way to end a long, difficult Covid year. I hope you sparkle sparkle sparkle into the summer!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@123ducklings @Diamond Girl 21 @alene @adlgel @Yimmers @MrsBlue @hathalove

@RunningwithScissors

Thank you all so much!

I gasped when I got to the ear shot. Perfection!

Guilt shmilt. Life's too short for that.
Ha! True! My intent is actually to give one diamond to each granddaughter in the future to either use in an e-ring or other piece of jewelry! So that's kind of how I am mentally justifying it! :lol:

I LOVE them! So so much. The size is amazing and perfect. Really such a great look! The setting too and are you using jumbo backs? Or what kind of back? Congratulations DS. Absolutely beautiful!

Thank you...now we are ACA twins! I was using regular backs when I took the picture but they are slightly leaning downward. So I might try my jumbo backs and see if there's a difference. I didn't think about larger stones being more affected by gravity! :lol:

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful pair!!!!! And it also looks good in your ear!!! I know how hard an earshot is, you nailed it! Congratulations on your final (?) pair :D
And it really looks round!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank goodness for WF's upgrade policy! Gorgeous earrings, DS. They have such a great presence on your ears. I love your jewelry collection so much--each piece is so well thought out and fits perfectly with the rest of them.

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok firstly: these are amazing! They are so big and I can't even imagine how sparkly! They look like a great size on your ear, and those settings look really nice and comfortable.

Secondly: final? Famous last words lol :lol-2:

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! They are gorgeous and look fabulous on you! Yay for you, DS! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

I can't wait to see what 4 ctw looks like on you next year! :lol-2:

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They’re just perfect on!! Love the classic setting and of course the stones are gorgeous!! Congratulations on your final earring upgrade! Love them!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@munchee @Kim N @distracts @Gussie @Slick1

Many thanks for your nice comments!

Yes, thank goodness for upgrade policies! At least I have only wasted money on settings, and I may reuse some for my girls!

@distracts and @Gussie FINAL!!! I am 100% sure these are the last ones! Well, at least 99.99%!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just realized that I failed to say above that my goal in 2021 is to get my staple pieces straightened out! Thus, I finally set my diamond in the VC setting and have gotten the FINAL :lol: pair of studs!!! I am undecided about whether I'd wear a diamond bracelet enough to justify it.

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! They look perfect on you. Enjoy!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Gorgeous diamonds happily situated in your ears.!!!!!!! I look forward to what 2022 brings!:cool2::P2

cheers--Sharon

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Not only are they STUNNING on you @diamondseeker2006 - I love how thoughtful you are with your jewelry, and that you keep your daughter / granddaughters in mind! That is just so wonderful and makes my heart all warm and fuzzy. I have no doubt that they will have tremendous appreciation one day for the care and thought you put into it :kiss2:

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your new earrings...they are beautiful!

I hope they don’t shrink...;)2

Last edited:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much, @Jax172 @Alex T @canuk-gal @donnabrsd @Cerulean @Patty

Haha! They certainly cannot shrink!!!! (Actually I have plenty of room for larger studs, but I am at my mental limit on price!!!)

@donnabrsd I actually used your experience to decide on the 1.5-1.6 range and this was the first well matched pair to appear! So thanks!

@Cerulean I love those little ones so much, and I hope having some of my jewelry will be a reminder of how much their Mimi loved them (and the daughters, too, of course)!

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
hubba hubba! look at those ice cubes on your ears! :kiss2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
They’re sparkle bombs! Totally gorgeousness!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results