shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash ACA 3.2 ctw FINAL stud earrings: Part 2!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks you so much, @simbelmyne @meely @Piper70 and @MamaBear

@MamaBear Yes, this year has been good for jewelry, so far! I am really trying to get my most worn things completed, and I think I have finally gotten my ring and studs in their final form!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh, your new studs are absolutely gorgeous and they are so stunning on you, @diamondseeker2006! I love the settings you chose, and they are so flattering on your ears... sparkle-tastic, and truly the perfect size! :love: Oddly enough I have been going through a similar studs journey and will be posting about that before long, but suffice it to say that I understand all of this all too well and I am so very happy for you! Thank you for sharing your new beauties with us!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm late to the party but these upgraded studs look absolutely fabulous on you, @diamondseeker2006 ! :love::love:

They are the perfect compliment to your new VC ER! I think you started a WF studs upgrade trend on PS recently! :sun:

May you and your granddaughters enjoy wearing them for many years to come! :wavey:

I know you're so busy so I really appreciate your stopping by! :wavey:

I do think they are a good size to go with the ring! I feel like they are visually balanced now. I am sure I didn't start an upgrade trend, but it does seem a number of people are getting new studs around the same time! I think they are an important staple jewelry item, so I do enjoy seeing others get them, too! Yours are just amazing, and as I have said many times, I just want a mini version of your entire collection! Thank you for all the excellent jewelry advice you have given me throughout the years!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh, your new studs are absolutely gorgeous and they are so stunning on you, @diamondseeker2006! I love the settings you chose, and they are so flattering on your ears... truly the perfect size! :love: Oddly enough I have been going through a similar studs journey and will be posting about that before long, but suffice it to say that I understand all of this all too well and I am so very happy for you! Thank you for sharing your new beauties with us!

Thank you so much! This really must be the year for studs! I adore both pairs that you have, so I am very interested to see what you are planning! Your collection is another that I just adore! I can see how the addiction to VC pieces starts! :lol:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This thread makes me happy ::)

I know that feeling... When you open the box and you think to yourself - “This is how this is supposed to be”. That sense of contentment. 2021 is turning out to be your year of contentment ::)

Your new studs are beautiful and fabulously large and fabulously larger than your old pair and fabulously white :love: but you already know all of that!! So what I’ll say instead is that I’m so glad you’re letting yourself indulge in what makes YOU happiest. “Good enough” is good enough for a while, but eventually “good enough” just isn’t good enough any more! I know that for someone who appreciates detail as you do - forever stones and forever settings hold really inimitable satisfaction :appl:

I can’t wait to see them one day!!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This thread makes me happy ::)

I know that feeling... When you open the box and you think to yourself - “This is how this is supposed to be”. That sense of contentment. 2021 is turning out to be your year of contentment ::)

Your new studs are beautiful and fabulously large and fabulously larger than your old pair and fabulously white :love: but you already know all of that!! So what I’ll say instead is that I’m so glad you’re letting yourself indulge in what makes YOU happiest. “Good enough” is good enough for a while, but eventually “good enough” just isn’t good enough any more! I know that for someone who appreciates detail as you do - forever stones and forever settings hold really inimitable satisfaction :appl:

I can’t wait to see them one day!!!!

I am thankful for all my dear jewelry friends, like you and others in this thread, @yssie!!! I know you know the feeling of finally getting thing just right! You are far more creative than I will ever be! I almost have to laugh when I think of how much more simple my projects are than yours! We definitely need a get together...it's been too long!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am thankful for all my dear jewelry friends, like you and others in this thread, @yssie!!! I know you know the feeling of finally getting thing just right! You are far more creative than I will ever be! I almost have to laugh when I think of how much more simple my projects are than yours! We definitely need a get together...it's been too long!

Our styles might differ in some ways but I feel like I can pretty much always look at something and think “DS would like this” - and I love that!! My PS friends are my real world friends too :bigsmile:

And I know for fact that your collection ain’t nothin’ to sneeze at!! I want some updated collection photos :cool2::ugeek:

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful studs! And I agree with all the other posters, they look perfect on you. WF is local to me - I need to pay them a visit if only to look right now. (famous last words). Congrats on the new bling!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Our styles might differ in some ways but I feel like I can pretty much always look at something and think “DS would like this” - and I love that!! My PS friends are my real world friends too :bigsmile:

And I know for fact that your collection ain’t nothin’ to sneeze at!! I want some updated collection photos :cool2::ugeek:
Yes, real life friends, for sure!

Beautiful studs! And I agree with all the other posters, they look perfect on you. WF is local to me - I need to pay them a visit if only to look right now. (famous last words). Congrats on the new bling!
Thank you!! I remembered that you live in Houston! It would be a little dangerous to have them nearby!!! But on the other hand, it would help me so much, at times, to try things on before ordering! Take some bling pictures for us if you go!

idealw2boys

Shiny_Rock
@diamondseeker2006 ,
Lovely! They’re beautiful and so light and bright.
I love the mountings! Especially the base. That is so different. I don’t think I’ve seen any like this on PS.
Can you share some details on these? Were these custom? Or are they a new WF stock item?

They’re beautiful in every way! Hope you enjoy wearing them !

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhh.... @diamondseeker2006!!! These are the perfect diamond studs (they are also the studs that I will never have, hehehe!!!). The stones are so sparkly and they look absolutely perfect on your ears!!! Huge congratulations on such a great acquisition and on obtaining your "final" studs (at least for now! In the future you might surprise us again!).
On another note: Your hair looks fantastic! I have never seen you in person but it seems to me that you are a very beautiful lady!
Congratulations again!

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
I forgot to say in the first post that I was concerned about the color in photos I saw of the stones, but when I opened the box, all I saw was white sparkles!!! These are photogenic babies because I have zero ability with iPhone photography! :lol:

Oh, and great job on the prongs, WF! :appl: You can see in my ear shot above that the prongs are tiny and the stones definitely look round!

3.2 ctw H VS2 WF studs (5).jpg

3.2 ctw H VS2 WF studs (6).jpg

3.2 ctw H VS2 WF studs (8).jpg

3.2 ctw H VS2 WF studs (9).jpg

3.2 ctw H VS2 WF studs (10).jpg

My mouth is wide open. They are spectaculnar. Wooowza. They look amazing in your ears. I do like the setting. The Tiffany settings sit so well in your ears. Have you tried your jackets with them ? Do you have jackets . I am dreaming of what mine will look like with my jackets. I hope they fit. Wear these in good health and I hope I can share mine with you in the near distant future. Mazel Tov!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So...in 2017 I bought my final pair of ACA studs (about 2.55 ctw)!!! However, I didn't know at the time they weren't final! :lol: Out of Covid boredom I just kept checking the WF inventory over the last few months, and one day a few weeks ago I found a perfect pair of 1.6 ct H VS1/VS2 ACA diamonds. I had to deal with a lot of guilt spending so much to upgrade, but at least this time the size was visually noticeable going from 7mm to 7.5mm. I already had the largest studs in my local circle, so I guess upgrading didn't matter! I went back to my tried and true special order 4 prong, low profile, platinum Tiffany style settings which took a couple of weeks to arrive. When I look at my ear shot, I think they look small because I could not capture the incredible light return that makes them light up in the right lighting. All the pictures were taken inside so are a little on the dark side. But hopefully you can see how beautiful the diamonds are!

First is the WF glamour shot, in the box, ear shot, and the setting. My own floral glamour shots to follow.:lol:

3.2 ctw H VS2 WF studs.jpg 3.2 ctw H VS2 WF studs (1).jpg 3.2 ctw H VS2 WF studs (2).jpg 3.2 ctw H VS2 WF studs (3).jpg

So gorgeous Diamondseeker and they look perfect on you. Congrats on a fabulous upgrade!!

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
I am so incredibly happy for you. They are stunning and huge...They look beautiful on you as well. Well done!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love these pics. Based on your earrings, I think I would be happy going with Hs. :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous new studs and a perfect size on you too. I’m so happy for you to finally have your (final) pair. Enjoy them for many years to come!
Now you can focus on the bracelet project that we’ve talked about!

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Lovely earrings.

I have to make a strange comment. It's really a compliment. I am not a modern round buyer. In most photos, they look cold and flat to me, with a sterility. These, however, are not that at all. You have some really great photos that show how non-sterile they are! Really lovely earrings and they are a great size for you. I even went to the Whiteflash website and started looking after your photos. That's saying something!

Iola80

Rough_Rock
Congratulations, they are beautiful

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your new stud earrings are absolutely gorgeous and what a great addition. Gosh, if I ever saw you IRL wearing your stunning jewelry collection, I would be so awestruck (and blinded by the incredible sparkle)! You have had an incredible year so far!:kiss2:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whoa, I've been busy the last couple of days and have some catching up to do!

@diamondseeker2006 ,
Lovely! They’re beautiful and so light and bright.
I love the mountings! Especially the base. That is so different. I don’t think I’ve seen any like this on PS.
Can you share some details on these? Were these custom? Or are they a new WF stock item?

They’re beautiful in every way! Hope you enjoy wearing them !
Thank you, @idealw2boys ! The settings are similar to the ones Tiffany uses. I didn't want my stones set too high, and these are lower profile than the standard 4 prong settings. They are not custom, but WF special-ordered them for me. In an earlier upgrade, I had asked if they could find lower profile settings, and they found these through Sasha Primak. So I have used these a couple of times and think they are very nice quality. They have mentioned seeing if they can stock them which I think would be a wonderful addition!

Ohhh.... @diamondseeker2006!!! These are the perfect diamond studs (they are also the studs that I will never have, hehehe!!!). The stones are so sparkly and they look absolutely perfect on your ears!!! Huge congratulations on such a great acquisition and on obtaining your "final" studs (at least for now! In the future you might surprise us again!).
On another note: Your hair looks fantastic! I have never seen you in person but it seems to me that you are a very beautiful lady!
Congratulations again!
Hi, @Natylad ! Thank you so much! Nooo, these are the last pair unless I decide to downsize! :lol: You are so sweet! I am getting old, so plenty of wrinkles from laughter and a blessed life! A little hair color helps, too!

Congratulations they are stunning.
Thank you, Holly!

My mouth is wide open. They are spectaculnar. Wooowza. They look amazing in your ears. I do like the setting. The Tiffany settings sit so well in your ears. Have you tried your jackets with them ? Do you have jackets . I am dreaming of what mine will look like with my jackets. I hope they fit. Wear these in good health and I hope I can share mine with you in the near distant future. Mazel Tov!
Thanks, Heidi! I actually do not have jackets, but if I did have some for my last studs, these wouldn't fit anyway. The size of these is as large as I'd wear, so I doubt I'll get jackets for these! I do hope it won't be long before you can get yours!

So gorgeous Diamondseeker and they look perfect on you. Congrats on a fabulous upgrade!!

Thanks so much, Michelle! I'm just glad to finally get my staple pieces settled!

Last edited:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love these pics. Based on your earrings, I think I would be happy going with Hs. :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:
Thanks!!! I honestly do think G or H would be totally fine. As you know, I was all worried about one being higher H than the other :lol: , but I can't see it at all! They both look nice and bright, and I think they could be worn with any color diamond ring since they aren't right next to each other!

Gorgeous, enjoy them!
Thank you!

Gorgeous new studs and a perfect size on you too. I’m so happy for you to finally have your (final) pair. Enjoy them for many years to come!
Now you can focus on the bracelet project that we’ve talked about!
I am so happy to be your diamond stud twin! I always loved the size, and finally I made it! :lol: It's always fun to think about projects together, and yes, maybe bracelets can be next! I am excited about your current project in the meantime!

Lovely earrings.

I have to make a strange comment. It's really a compliment. I am not a modern round buyer. In most photos, they look cold and flat to me, with a sterility. These, however, are not that at all. You have some really great photos that show how non-sterile they are! Really lovely earrings and they are a great size for you. I even went to the Whiteflash website and started looking after your photos. That's saying something!

Aww, thank you so much! I do truly understand what you mean since I have the AVR ring and an antique asscher (after having modern round rings)! But for some reason, I really think the ACAs show up so well on the ears. That is not to say that antique stones are not gorgeous in earrings, because they certainly are. But these are just classic and wearable with anything, and that works well for me. In addition, the upgrade policy is so helpful to someone like me who makes little upgrades to finally figure out what size I really want! I will have to say that these pictures did turn out better than I expected, and it does really make me appreciate the craftsmanship that goes into cutting these, too!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, they are beautiful
Thanks so much!

You own my dream studs!!
Aww, thank you!!! It took me over 15 years to get to these, so do keep dreaming!

Your new stud earrings are absolutely gorgeous and what a great addition. Gosh, if I ever saw you IRL wearing your stunning jewelry collection, I would be so awestruck (and blinded by the incredible sparkle)! You have had an incredible year so far!:kiss2:
Thank you so much for those sweet comments! I don't wear a lot at a time, that's for sure! The earrings and the AVR ring are usually the only diamonds I wear when I wear both! I am just starting to get used to the size of both of those! It has been a good year to get my most worn pieces finalized!
Congrats on your upgrade @diamondseeker2006! They are beautiful diamonds and are the perfect size for you!
Thanks so much! I honestly am a little surprised with the size increase when I pass by a mirror! My former self would be exchanging them for smaller ones, but then I'd likely get DSS and end up back at this size eventually! :lol:

Q

Queenie60

Fabulous - well deserved and I wish you much joy in wearing these.

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
I can't stay away. I keep looking every night at your gorgeous studs

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fabulous - well deserved and I wish you much joy in wearing these.
Thanks so much, Queenie! Good to "see" you! Hope all is well!

I can't stay away. I keep looking every night at your gorgeous studs
Thank you, Heidi! I truly hope that yours will be a reality in the near future! I do think you need this size since it was the size your dear mother had to wear with her ring that you now have!

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
So...in 2017 I bought my final pair of ACA studs (about 2.55 ctw)!!! However, I didn't know at the time they weren't final! :lol: Out of Covid boredom I just kept checking the WF inventory over the last few months, and one day a few weeks ago I found a perfect pair of 1.6 ct H VS1/VS2 ACA diamonds. I had to deal with a lot of guilt spending so much to upgrade, but at least this time the size was visually noticeable going from 7mm to 7.5mm. I already had the largest studs in my local circle, so I guess upgrading didn't matter! I went back to my tried and true special order 4 prong, low profile, platinum Tiffany style settings which took a couple of weeks to arrive. When I look at my ear shot, I think they look small because I could not capture the incredible light return that makes them light up in the right lighting. All the pictures were taken inside so are a little on the dark side. But hopefully you can see how beautiful the diamonds are!

First is the WF glamour shot, in the box, ear shot, and the setting. My own floral glamour shots to follow.:lol:

3.2 ctw H VS2 WF studs.jpg 3.2 ctw H VS2 WF studs (1).jpg 3.2 ctw H VS2 WF studs (2).jpg 3.2 ctw H VS2 WF studs (3).jpg

Congrats on your beautiful studs, @diamondseeker2006. They look perfect !!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results