shape
carat
color
clarity

White flash Setting recommendations for a 1.25 solitaire

jmhgv2

Rough_Rock
You are in the RIGHT PLACE! The folks here are AMAZING and really know their stuff!

I searched back through my photos. I didn't have any great ones of my second upgrade stone - BUT it was 1.377 ct - so really not much bigger than the ones you're considering. This is it in the setting.

I'm sorry the pics aren't better, but it might help you zoom in and see the width and everything!

Screenshot_20210319-083643~2.png PXL_20201209_200314474~2.jpg

Thank you! It looks great.

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
I was hoping someone could help with a setting for a solitaire from white flash. The diamond I selected is 1.25 and I’m looking for a setting that is simple, 6 prong, and white gold.

I’d like to avoid spending too much since I’m already over budget on the diamond but I also don’t want it to be low quality. I was thinking maybe this one but didn’t know if the width was

Any other similar recs would be great. Thank you in advance.
https://www.whiteflash.com/engagement-rings/solitaire/6-prong-solitaire-engagement-ring-582.htm

WF set my stone in a Vatche U-113. It is a great setting.

Several members have slightly modified WF’s knife edge solitaire. Look at post #65 in this thread for specifics (and there are photos in there somewhere as well).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results