shape
carat
color
clarity

ACKKKKKKKKKK. It's happening! WF upgrade

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock: omggggggg it looks ginormous!!!!!!!!!!!! So envious of the smaller ring size!!!! My stone i slightly larger but does NOT have that type of finger coverage ;(;(;( I think you will be ecstatic once you see her tomorrow!!!

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock: omggggggg it looks ginormous!!!!!!!!!!!! So envious of the smaller ring size!!!! My stone i slightly larger but does NOT have that type of finger coverage ;(;(;( I think you will be ecstatic once you see her tomorrow!!!

thank you! I can't handle the waiting. I wish I could go into a medically-induced coma for 24 hours. Is that weird?

lalala

Brilliant_Rock
OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!! What a stunner! :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

lalala

Brilliant_Rock
I love the setting too. Sorry if you've already mentioned this but did you use your previous setting or have a new one made? What is the width of the band?

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the setting too. Sorry if you've already mentioned this but did you use your previous setting or have a new one made? What is the width of the band?

It's a blatant copy of the ring m-2-b had originally (before her reset) for her 4.7ct ACA. It's WF's knife-edge solitaire with a few revisions: softening of the knife edge, delicate claw prongs, set medium high and "narrow" band. My guess is it's probably 1.8-2mm in width, but I'd have to measure when I get it. It looks a lot like my old setting, which was essentially what I wanted since I still somewhat want to match my wife. I wanted the diamond set a little higher (medium) and I wanted delicate claws this time though.

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The ring looks GORGEOUS! I'm super excited for you! Hope to see a gazillion pics tomorrow!!!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH MY GOODNESS :eek2: it's a (gorgeous sparkly) boulder! Can't wait to see handshots. You must be on tenterhooks!!

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH MY GOODNESS :eek2: it's a (gorgeous sparkly) boulder! Can't wait to see handshots. You must be on tenterhooks!!

I am! Oh and my wife goes "I made an appointment at 10am, will you wait until I'm back to open it?"

WHYYYYYYYYYYY?

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am! Oh and my wife goes "I made an appointment at 10am, will you wait until I'm back to open it?"

WHYYYYYYYYYYY?
WHAT :eek2::oops2:
I suppose you kinda have to cos, awesome wife.. but still. I hope the courier runs late and she is home from her appointment when it arrives.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh wow! It's simply perfect!! I can't wait for handshots tomorrow. And what kind of appt can be more important that stalking the delivery truck???

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
thank you! I can't handle the waiting. I wish I could go into a medically-induced coma for 24 hours. Is that weird?

HA!! That's how I feel every time!!!

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow! It's simply perfect!! I can't wait for handshots tomorrow. And what kind of appt can be more important that stalking the delivery truck???

Acupuncture for her hip pain. :roll

Totally kidding. Of course I support her. But... wahhhh

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks huge! Can't wait to see hand shots tomorrow! Better take an Advil PM so you can sleep tonight!

metall

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So excited for you! I can't wait for a time when I go this way, btw what tiny fingers you have!

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@HappyNewLife you new ACA looks ahhh-mazing!!! I am also envious of your super tiny ring size - what an amazing finger coverage!! Tomorrow can't come fast enough! :love:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s amazing! This kind of excitement and anticipation is so much fun! :dance:She’ll be on your finger before you know it! Sweet dreams HNL! :snore:

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:loopy::love:So effing HUGE!!!!!! Drool. Can't wait to see pics and hear your impressions. I already love it.

jadesilver

Shiny_Rock
Premium
:roll2:It looks fantastic and massive! Can’t wait for you to receive it and enjoy it. Can’t wait for pictures ;)2

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@HappyNewLife Uhhhhhhhhhhhh HELLLOOOOO????????????? :lol::lol::lol: 10am-11am EST for the appointment has come and gone!!! Where is this ring?!?!?

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@HappyNewLife Uhhhhhhhhhhhh HELLLOOOOO????????????? :lol::lol::lol: 10am-11am EST for the appointment has come and gone!!! Where is this ring?!?!?

It's on my finger and I'm gobsmacked. It's the most amazing thing I've ever seen. I'm sooooo annoyed with my picture taking skills, so I've been trying to capture something worthy of a SMTB thread. But here's a peek!

IMG_4454.PNG

Attachments

• IMG_4448.PNG
    IMG_4448.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 49
  • IMG_4450.PNG
    IMG_4450.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 49
  • IMG_4452.PNG
    IMG_4452.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 48
  • IMG_4453.PNG
    IMG_4453.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 97

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg it's fabulous!!! How in the world are you going to function for the next few days? All I would want to do is sit and stare at this rock!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG!!!!!! It’s huge and stunning on you!!! I’m so happy for you. What a gorgeous stone!:love::love::love::love:

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love it! It’s huge and so pretty

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
why is it that my (iPhone 6) camera can't capture what my eyes see? It's so annoying lol. I promise to try to get good pictures all day and post MORE. But the worry about an "I" ACA was utterly ridiculous. This diamond is sooooo white!

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Sweet mother of poundcake! lol.. that is AMAZEBALLS! :eek-2: :appl::appl::appl::appl:

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AhhhhhhhhhhMAZINGGGGGG!!!!!! :love::love::love: So happy you love it!! :appl::appl::appl: Can't wait to see a zillion more pics!

JoJa12345

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Awesome, awesome, awesome ~ WOW what a ring!! Congrats on the upgrade ~ enjoy every second wearing it!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results