shape
carat
color
clarity

ACKKKKKKKKKK. It's happening! WF upgrade

poshmommy

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!! So very excited to you. Kudos to WF for saving the day!

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh boy!!! You will have a November baby hehe

Exciting

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for letting us share in your excitement!! Oh goodness, an ACA of that size is my dream :love:. How will you be able to wait til November 9??? I can't wait for more photos!!!!! I am so glad that everything worked out for you with the upgrade. WF are amazing and I've always been so impressed with their service.

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for letting us share in your excitement!! Oh goodness, an ACA of that size is my dream :love:. How will you be able to wait til November 9??? I can't wait for more photos!!!!! I am so glad that everything worked out for you with the upgrade. WF are amazing and I've always been so impressed with their service.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I was feeling all calm until I read your reply. I have no idea how to wait until Nov. 9. And then it will be ANOTHER day before it arrives. Do you think I can ask for a medically-induced coma until then? My kids won't mind me missing Halloween, right?

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I was feeling all calm until I read your reply. I have no idea how to wait until Nov. 9. And then it will be ANOTHER day before it arrives. Do you think I can ask for a medically-induced coma until then? My kids won't mind me missing Halloween, right?

Haha! *medically induced coma* :lol:
It’s sweet torture for sure, but the anticipation is part of the pleasure! ;)2

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha! *medically induced coma* :lol:
It’s sweet torture for sure, but the anticipation is part of the pleasure! ;)2

Truer words were never spoken - the anticipation is part of the whole experience! Just ride the wave and enjoy. I know how hard the waiting is but it will be here before you know it!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome to the WF ACA club!:wavey::appl:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
As the saying goes, "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!" I'm so glad you could find inspiration from my previous WF ring! :))

silverwillow

Rough_Rock
Wow awesome you can be my waiting buddy. I'm not know for my patience I have 2 weeks and 6 days to wait, well that's what the jeweller said worst case scenario so I may get it early fingers crossed.

Your diamond looks beautiful I hope you send pics when you get it =)2=)2=)2

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow awesome you can be my waiting buddy. I'm not know for my patience I have 2 weeks and 6 days to wait, well that's what the jeweller said worst case scenario so I may get it early fingers crossed.

Your diamond looks beautiful I hope you send pics when you get it =)2=)2=)2

Yay! I hope yours is done sooner. Will you be getting a photo from the vendor before they ship?

ajunes16

Rough_Rock
Premium
Very excited for you! Your ACA diamond looks fabulous and you won't be disappointed with it!!!

MrBlueshift

Rough_Rock
Congratulations, that's some upgrade! Your thread title made me chuckle.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That’s a fabulous upgrade. You’ll love your ACA.

Pinkbunny

Shiny_Rock
Very exciting. Will you put your new, larger diamond in the same classic, six-prong setting? :)

I received an offer from WF for my previous ring and am moving forward with my upgrade! Before I do, does anyone have any hesitations about this diamond?

2.937 carat WF ACA (AGS 000)
I
VS2
60.1 depth
56.9 table
40.8 pavillion
34 crown
9.30x9.37mm (is it me, or does this seem huge for 2.93 carats?)
https://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut-loose-diamond-3896434.htm

This will be the first time I'm going into the land of "below G", so I'm a little nervous. But having an ACA is so exciting to me and I've looked at every "I" ACA here and loved what I saw.

Also - would you start another thread warning others about another PS vendor who didn't honor their upgrade policy? Or would you let it go? (backstory here: https://www.pricescope.com/communit...ustomer-service-looks-like-whiteflash.234969/). I wish I had been warned 3 years ago, but it all turned out better than OK thanks to WF.

jadesilver

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I’m glad it all worked out for you and you got a better deal with WF! Can’t wait to see pictures of the ring :roll2: It will be huge!

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Did you ask WF to photograph your new and old diamond together? I know that MissGotRocks had this done with her trade-in and you could really see the difference between new and old.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_4372.JPG IMG_4373.JPG I received the glamour shots. Are they always this... tinted/yellow? Now I'm nervous my ACA is too tinted...

They clearly have yellow lights shining on the stone. It is really puzzling to be why the photographer would ever use yellow lighting (unless maybe the diamond was yellow!). I've seen it before. Don't panic, but they do need to be told that is not a good idea.

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The ring looks beautiful!!! The tint could certainly be attributed to the lighting, as well as reflecting the orangey color of those flowers in the background. The second picture looks less tinted to me but I don't want to say you won't notice a difference since you're coming from a G color. Everyone's tolerance for color is different and you should view it in all different types of lighting before you make a final decision!

lalala

Brilliant_Rock
I believe the first image is photoshopped and the editor tried to reflect the flowers in the ring and diamond to make it look realistic. However, it's not casting the correct shadows as it would in real life.

The second image could very well be due to lighting.

Don't get worried yet!

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Did you ask WF to photograph your new and old diamond together? I know that MissGotRocks had this done with her trade-in and you could really see the difference between new and old.

I didn't. I should have. Whoops! It I could photograph it with my wife's (same specs) haha

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Phew ok. Thanks for your input. I guess I already bonded with the idea of this diamond, you know? I want this one to work out

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK, I feel better. WF confirmed it was just the studio lighting. Liza and I are the same size, so I asked her to try it on and send me a pic. Her phone case is blue btw. Sneak peek of what I'm getting TOMORROW!
ring hand close (002).jpg ring side (002).jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results