shape
carat
color
clarity

Which PS personalities do you gravitate towards?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/1/2009 3:06:27 PM
Author: Elegant

Date: 2/24/2009 10:19:24 PM
Author: platinumrock
YEAH, that''s the spirit! Don''t get mad, get even.
27.gif
I taught 4th and 5th grade last year, and I must say I like the older kids better. They''re able to sit still longer, you can have a more varied conversation with them, you can stretch a lesson plan longer and they certainly have larger bladders..LOL. But the 2nd graders are cute though....they are like sponges...they absorb everything that you teach them, including manners!

My husband and I are the opposite. I''m the dorky one and he''s more calm and collected. But like your BF, he''s more logical and rational. I am also emotional, like you, and he balances me out. How funny is that! Two of my brothers work in San Jose as Electrical Engineers, and they like their jobs. They''re been doing it for a long time. Another brother of mine is a Mining Engineer and he currently lives in Australia. What part of the Bay do you guys live in? Gosh, I haven''t visited the Bay since 2005 when I visited.

Wow, 16 years since high school???? Congratulations!! Awwww....high school sweethearts. What a sweet story! Just curious, and you don''t have to answer if you don''t want to, but have you and your BF ever talked about marriage? Or is that not a part of your plans? Gosh, I didn''t have my first serious adult relationship until I was 20. You could say I was a late bloomer.
9.gif
And a commitment-phobe...
32.gif

But if you were to look at e-rings, what kind of diamond and setting would you like?

The down-side to being married to another teacher is that we become so tired that neither one of us wants to cook or clean. All we want to do is curl up and take a long nap...haha...or as I call it, a coma. I look forward to weekends because of the long comas. And yes, you are absolutely right, vacations make up for all of the crap that we have to deal with.
11.gif
Wow - haven''t been on here for a while - been busy trying to save my job!!!
We live near Vallejo in NorCal. We like it here. It is beautiful.
Yeah, we talked about marriage, but it isn''t in the cards. I''ve complained about it/posted about it several times around here. I want an anniversary ring really bad, and he promised to give me one, but he never did (anniversary was in June, and now it will be in June this yer - 16 years together).

For my anniversary ring I want this ring, the one like Purrfectpear''s (this is the picture she posted of her ring in her post - hopefully she won''t mind me posting it here, I love it beyond words)...I think it is gorgeous!!! It has the perfect combo of not too much round but not too much angle...it''s from Vatche! I love it...one day, one day...and I want to pick my own diamond for it too. Not necessarily an antique diamond, round would be fine... and I don''t know what it might look like in yellow gold - would it lose the look I am looking for? I like yellow gold and platinum...

HAHAA...me too! I''ve been practically living at my school the past few weeks. There''s sooo much to do and not enough time to do it. We have a three-day weekend and our Spring Break is April 6. Wooohooo!!!
9.gif

That ring you posted is beautiful! I love the vintagy style. I''m also starting to like yellow gold now....all I wear is white metal, and I''m seriously getting bored. Have you thought about yellow gold prongs or a yellow gold head for your stone and a platinum shank? I especially love the look of yellow diamonds in yellow gold. So rich and creamy!

Or you can do yellow diamond sidestones....or a platinum head with a yellow gold shank....
31.gif

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
PR - Where have you been? I''ve been worried about you, and I missed you!!
emsmile.gif

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/27/2009 12:25:52 AM
Author: Gailey
emsmile.gif

Hi Gailey!!! I missed you too, and the last time I was on here, you were busy cracking me up!

Thank you for thinking of me and worrying about me...I feel so special...
emembarrassed.gif
How have you been, and what have you been up to?

I''ve been really busy with work, we just finished with state testing (I''m a teacher). I I have not had much time until now!

Any new sparklies to tell me about????
31.gif
Did Sexy and Sherry find their settings yet?

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/27/2009 1:33:33 AM

emsmile.gif

Hi Gailey!!! I missed you too, and the last time I was on here, you were busy cracking me up!

emembarrassed.gif

I''ve been really busy with work, we just finished with state testing (I''m a teacher). I I have not had much time until now!

31.gif
Kind of. Search my posts and I''ll test you tomorrow!! Don''t worry, you haven''t missed any pics!

Life''s kinda up and down - bit more down than up, but hey that''s life right?

But I tell ya, Gailey is mighty sick of looking at a (currently) 5ft snow drift on her patio. I so want to be on that beach with Harriet!!

XX

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/27/2009 3:29:16 AM

Date: 3/27/2009 1:33:33 AM

emsmile.gif

emembarrassed.gif

31.gif
Kind of. Search my posts and I''ll test you tomorrow!! Don''t worry, you haven''t missed any pics!

Life''s kinda up and down - bit more down than up, but hey that''s life right?

But I tell ya, Gailey is mighty sick of looking at a (currently) 5ft snow drift on her patio. I so want to be on that beach with Harriet!!

XX
I was browsing the colored stone thread and learned about your loss. Honey, I''m so sorry. How are you holding up? Hang in there, and I''m here if you need an ear. I would love to trade places with you. I LOVE the cold weather. I live in Florida and the weather is getting warmer, in the mid 80''s. I wish it was still winter here!!!
39.gif

I''m off to search for your new goodies!
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results