shape
carat
color
clarity

Which diamond - RB 1.67 E IF or RB 1.68 F IF?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Dear Mrs. Rocksteady,

I extend to you my heartfelt condolences to you.

Many Blessings,

Fortheloveofdiamonds

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
my deepest condolences...life can indeed be shorter than anyone expects. we had a close friend early this year pass on swiftly as well, he was my husband''s age at 36...apparently cancer does not know nor care of age. treasure your memories and your lovely diamond, and know that his spirit is never far from you.

Daniela

Brilliant_Rock
Mrs. Rocksteady,

I am so, so sorry to hear about your loss. I pray that God is with you now and always to help you through it.

Daniela

gagrawal

Rough_Rock
My sincere condolenscences to Mrs. Rocksteady.

Gagrawal

BLINGQUEEN

Shiny_Rock
7.gif
I''m so so sorry to hear about your loss. Please know everyone here at PS is here for you if you need them. They are a great support group. I hope you feel your husbands love everytime you look at your ring and remember how much care and consideration he took in choosing it for you. You have touched us all. God bless you.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
My sincere condolences in a time of great sorrow. I am awed by your strength.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
thank you for sharing your personal story with us. your strength is an inspiration. please accept my sincere condolences.

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
My God. Like Kmom, the air went out of my lungs. There are no words to describe your loss or comfort you. I can only humbly thank you for sharing this with us, as your experience is yet another reminder of what is truly important in life and a stunning example of true love in this often harsh world. We are keeping you in our thoughts & prayers.

Sue777

Rough_Rock
I, too, am beside myself. I was not a member when Rocksteady started this thread, but anxiously read through all the posts once I found it today. Nothing could have prepared me for that ending.....and nothing has affected me this strongly in a long time. Thank you, Mrs. Rocksteady, for reminding us all of what is truly precious in life.
Sue

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Oh God, I''m so sorry for your loss. He was a wonderful man who obviously loved you very much.

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
Ms Rocksteady, I am so sorry to hear your tragic news. Life turns in such unexpected ways. You are showing great strength and courage, which I know Mr. Rocksteady would be proud of. He will always be with you in your heart.

solange

Brilliant_Rock
I think his postings on Pricescope about the quality of the ring he wanted for you and his elaborate plans to surpirse you by bringing you to Vienna make such a beautiful love story.
This sad ending touched many hearts. I hope you will find comfort in the wonderful memories of the love you shared and the sentiments he expressed here.
My sincere condolances on your tragic loss.

I can''t even find the words that could do justice to this loss...I''m so sorry.

You are in my prayers. Mary

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Holy sh!t. I am so sorry to hear that. I am glad you could be married and by his side before he passed away.

bling

Shiny_Rock
Mrs Rocksteady,
My prayers are with you and your family today as i read this posting. The love that you two shared will always be with the both of you, no matter what. You have my sincerest condolenses.. God Bless..

Bling

mightyred

Shiny_Rock
Mrs Rocksteady,

I just wanted to add my deepest sympathy. I am glad you were able to be with him as he passed.
May the ring he chose for you be a reminder of his love and devotion to you.
My best wishes as you move to rebuild your life.
Linda

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
Mrs Rocksteady--there are never words that do enough to console after a loss of this magnitude, but it was obvious to all of us here that Mr. Rocksteady loved you very much and seemed a generous and sentimental man.

May God be with you in your time of need.

You are in my prayers.

quaeritur

Brilliant_Rock
Dear Mrs. Rocksteady-

Please accept my deepest sympathy. Rocksteady''s proposal plan was my favorite ever, and I''m glad that it worked out so well, and that you were able to be together when it mattered most. I admire your strength, and wish you a future where the good memories soon overtake the pain of his loss.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much for posting this... you may never know how many people the story has touched, but there must be many.
I am very grateful for your openedness.
35.gif

kevinng

Shiny_Rock
I''m so so sorry about what happened. I should have offered my condolences earlier, but I have not been to pricescope for ages as I am busy with my own upcoming wedding.

I''m just really sad and I hope that Mrs Rocksteady will feel better soon.

rocksteady

Rough_Rock

Dear Kevin

I logged on myself for the first time since mid-January and was just so surprised and touched by all the messages. Thank you so much to everyone.

Daryl worked in the far-east but was born in Melbourne, which is where he and I spent his last months with his friends and family. I’m now back in London with my family but when I was going through his papers I found a file with details of the many charities he supported – both financially and practically – during his life. We had no idea quite how much he did, and his sister and I decided that we wanted some of that work to continue. Consequently, we’re going to Cambodia later on this year to do some voluntary teaching for children. So, the story does not end with his death – the way he lived his life means that his legacy lives on, which is source of joy and hope for me and his family.

M.

yeewl

Shiny_Rock
Dear Mrs Rocksteady,

Just came across this thread today, please accept my heartfelt condolences.

I am so glad that he had taken such great care to choose such a beautiful diamond for you.
Even though your time with him were so short, at least whenever you look at the ring, you will always remember him by, no matter where he is.

After reading this thread, it makes me treasure my time spend with love ones even more than ever.

Yours sincerely,
Wai Ling Yee

Lord Summerisle

Brilliant_Rock
I must have read this thread 10 times now... and each time - i never remember the begining... and each time page 2 gets me!

My condolances.

Its good to know some good comes out of this.

best wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results