shape
carat
color
clarity

Which diamond - RB 1.67 E IF or RB 1.68 F IF?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
As far as the comment on switching--I hope its got a number for the cert or some specail saying inscribed on the girdle.
1.gif

Good luck man! Im so excited I cannot wait to see this.

quaeritur

Brilliant_Rock
THAT IS SO COOL!!!!

I love sneaky stuff (when the motives are noble)... man oh man I can't wait to read all about it.

Good luck with everything, and congratulations on a wonderful purchase. I'm sure she'll be blown away!
appl.gif

linny14

Rough_Rock
ohhh, love the proposal plan. how exciting. and what a stone!!

Richard Sherwood

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Rocksteady. I feel like I was part of a James Bond movie, appraising your diamond.

You guys should read this fellow's bio. He is one serious player. I'd tell you where to find it, but then I'd have to shoot you.

Congratulations Rock!

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 8/27/2004 10:08:46 PM Richard Sherwood wrote:

Thanks Rocksteady. I feel like I was part of a James Bond movie, appraising your diamond.

You guys should read this fellow's bio. He is one serious player. I'd tell you where to find it, but then I'd have to shoot you.

Congratulations Rock!
----------------

Well, certainly one you must play by the books with.
9.gif

Sounds like an awesome diamond!

rocksteady

Rough_Rock

Dear all,

I am the woman who was the very lucky recipient of the marriage proposal by "Rocksteady"! I was very busy at work and a bit annoyed at my boss for sending me to Vienna at very short notice – I did not for one moment suspect that my boyfriend had arranged this elaborate scam to propose to me. In fact when I saw him I literally could not speak for a few minutes because I was in shock! Thank you all for all the advice on the diamond – it was beautiful and I love it. But the story does not end there.

We got engaged on 2 Sep 04. On the 22 Sep, he was diagnosed with terminal malignant melanoma. We got married on 12 Dec and I was by his side when he died on Christmas eve.

He had told me about this site and how much he’d valued the advice and as I was going through some of his papers tonight I found his log-in details and thought I’d just tell you how the story ended… Just like the diamond he chose with such care and love for me, my husband was an amazing, wonderful man and I will always love him.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Whoa. What a shock to find your post. I''m so sorry to hear your tragic news. I don''t know what else to say besides that.

7.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My condolences. What a shock it is to find this post this morning.

Richard Sherwood

Ideal_Rock
I''m so saddened to hear this, and so glad you were able to make his last days a joy by marrying him.

He was such a pleasure to deal with. A real class act.

My sincerest condolences.

lindsal

Shiny_Rock
Very sincere and heartfelt condolences to you during what must be a very trying time.

codex57

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, my condolences. Such a great story at first. At least you were able to be by his side at the end despite working continents away.

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
my heartfelt condolences. I am so sorry to hear that.

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
What a shock to come across this thread. I''m sincerely sorry for your loss. Good luck to you in your future.

DiamondLil

twinkletoes

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/1/2004 2
6.gif
6.gif
3 PM
Author: Rhino
Just one point to note which may or may not affect your decision. One is a triple ideal cut and one is not.

what''s a triple ideal cut? (sorry for jacking your thread rocksteady!)

rocksteady: i think she''d be thrilled with either stone! i know i would be! =)

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/13/2005 2:32:32 PM
Author: twinkletoes

Date: 8/1/2004 2
6.gif
6.gif
3 PM
Author: Rhino
Just one point to note which may or may not affect your decision. One is a triple ideal cut and one is not.

what''s a triple ideal cut? (sorry for jacking your thread rocksteady!)

rocksteady: i think she''d be thrilled with either stone! i know i would be! =)
twinkletoes, did you read the thread?! Rocksteady died.
7.gif

rms

Brilliant_Rock
I am so very sorry to hear your news. You sound like such a beautiful lady who was, and certainly will continue to be, loved so much.

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
My heartfelt condolenscences Mrs. Rocksteady. I spoke with your husband last quarter and he was such a pleasure to talk with on the phone as we shared a few laughs. May God give you His comfort during this time. The prayers and thoughts of all here are with you.

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
I am so sorry...it sounds like you have many wonderful memories....he sounds like he was a great guy!

pinkangel

Rough_Rock
My sincere sympathy to you and your family. May God Bless you and keep you during this time.

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
I feel like the wind just got knocked out of me.
15.gif
I''m having trouble catching my breath.

Mrs. Rocksteady, I''m so sorry to hear of your loss. I just found this thread so wasn''t a part of the original quest, but if I may say so, it appeared that your husband had found true love with you, and you with him. That in itself is a legacy.

God speed.

~kmom

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
My heartfelt sympathy goes to you and your family. He sound like he was just a wonderful man. I am so very sorry for your loss.

twinkletoes

Shiny_Rock
oh no!!....I''m so sorry. I didn''t read the entire thread - just the first page until I got to the triple ideal cut portion when I replied with my question.
7.gif
i feel so bad.

i''m so sorry for your loss and for not paying closer attention to this thread. from what i read in the begining of this thread i could tell that your husband loved you very much and only wanted the best for you. and now reading what you''ve done for him i know why he loved you so much. my sincerest condolences.

sluke

Shiny_Rock
Please accept my condolences and prayer. May his love and your strength get you through...

rocksteady

Rough_Rock

Dear all

Thank you very much for your kind words and condolences – I really appreciate it. We spend two years planning a lifetime together without realising how short the “life time” was. I have had the happiest and most devastating moments of my life over the past four months and I’ve also learnt some important lessons. Our lives were filled with hundreds of priorities but when you know that you don’t have very long to live, you realise that there are only three real priorities: faith in God, those you love and your health.

I’m proud of my husband, the life that he led and the strength of character he showed every day he battled with the cancer. I will move on with my life, as he would have wanted me to do, and not allow the sadness of his loss overwhelm me – and I will be forever thankful that I had the chance to have experienced the depth of love that we shared.

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Mrs. Rocksteady, I sent you a PM.
2.gif

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
my sincerest condolences to you and your family, i am so sorry for your loss.
i am still in shock by this thread
i am sure you have many wonderful memories together and i am so glad marriage will be one of them.

asblackrock

Shiny_Rock
My deepest , deepest sympathy.

I had not read your husband''s original posts in August, as I was not a member then, but as I was just reading through this thread I was thinking how much he must have adored you to arrange the suprise proposal in Vienna and the gorgeous ring. I am glad you both had the joy of this - he was obviously so excited. You must treasure all these wonderful memories so much.

The thoughts and prayers of many people here are with you.

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
My heart felt condolences for your loss.

Please treasure your diamond because it is a symbol of your relationship and his love for you.

Have the prongs checked every year at least. You must not loose it and you must wear it as often as possible.
Keep it sparkling and clean with boiling water and a dash of dish washing detergent and cloudy amonia with a good scrub with a tooth brush. Rinse it well and puff the water off the stone and dry with a cloth or tissue.

I am glad that we could have played a small part in his selection of your symbol of his love. A diamond of true perfection.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
mrs. Rocksteady

my deepest sympathy,
never can find the right words to say in this kind of situation,but truely sorry.

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
Dear Mrs. Rocksteady,

I cannot begin to tell you how sorry I am for your loss. You must be devastated. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers as you carry on with your life without your loved one.

God Bless

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results