shape
carat
color
clarity

Where is your new stuff?

I feel like so many people have bought new things lately... and yet.. not many new pictures...

So where is your new stuff???
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
I know it! Good point Swedish!

Hey Deelight, how did your bridesmaids studs turn out? We need pics!
35.gif

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
BTW, I was curious and went to the Q forum to check whether mojofilter ever came back to comment on her Tahitian strand from TPO March sale. Remember that necklace? Never saw her posted after she said she bought the necklace.

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
I agree! we''re having a picture drought in this forum :)

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Well, I don''t think my freshwaters shipped out yet. I''m also anxious about the color. Tried on a fake peachy/pink today and went
emcry.gif
. Hoping I go
30.gif
when I see mine.

But where are the other strands? I think we''re owed pics of at least 3!

Kaori Oku

Rough_Rock
I received my necklace today! The monthly special is a little bit big for me, I''m only four eleven (and a half!) so I chose a smaller size. I''m going to try to make a picture here. Sorry that it is so bad. I tried and tried but most were really blurry. These are ok I think.

PPexotic1.JPG

Kaori Oku

Rough_Rock
Yay! It works. This is another one.

PPexotic2.JPG

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
No time for pictures I am dog sitting for 2 weeks.

Date: 4/12/2010 10:28:16 PM
Author: Kaori Oku
Yay! It works. This is another one.

LOVE the color!!! Very unique!!!!

decodame

Rough_Rock
My new pearls are yet to arrive. I am hopeful that tomorrow is the day.

anne_h

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Kaori - Are those the Silver-Peach? I am thinking of the same! lol Are they as "metallic" as you thought they''d be? They look almost too good to be true in the website pics! :)

Anne

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I"m still waiting on my strand to arrive from FF. She mailed them out on the 6th so they should be here today or tomorrow....sometimes i hate living on an island.

Kaori Oku

Rough_Rock
Yes, I bought the silver peach.

The real interesting thing about these pearls is that they look so much different in different lights. I was playing with them last night and it looked like they were glowing. This morning they almost look like a different necklace, like the pearl goblin came and switched my pearls last night. Now they are super shiny but seem lighter than last night. The pearls are really superb.

Kaori, that is one of my favorite things about pearls! They look different in all lighting!

Callisto

Brilliant_Rock
Ooo those pearls are such an interesting color. I was eyeing the silver-peach strand.

collectingmore

Rough_Rock
Trade
Kaori-- I am amazed at your pics. I ordered the silver-peach too and my pearls are totally different from these. Mine are a pale apricot color and are visibly oval/potato instead of looking round. Your strand is gorgeous! So jealous :)

I will try to post pics of my strand later today.

Kaori Oku

Rough_Rock
36.gif
You like my pictures!

My necklace is not round but is close to round. What I suggest is taking the necklace to see in different lights. That''s what I did. The picture is from evening when the pearls glowed. The next day they look a lot lighter.

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK...here''s a pic. I asked Jeremy to match my big metallic earrings, but I think computer color matching is kind of a crapshoot honestly. These pearls are gorgeous, but I''m not sure I''m going to keep them. They are way more pinky than my big champagne colored babies. What do you all think?

croppedmetal.jpg

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And another for surface. Definitely not round...but wow...what shine!

croppedmetal2.jpg

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another...

croppedmetal3.jpg

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
I like Kaori''s strand. I also like Collectingmore''s also for the shine and color. Although I know peach overtone does not go well with me. The shine is gorgeous.

Collectingmore, it maybe the lighting but based on your first picture, the strand has more pink than your earrings (which look more creamy apricot to me). Personally I like the pink overtone better. But of course, you will be wearing them, only you know what''s best for you. I suggest you wait a few days for the pearls to wake up and see them in different lightings. By that time if you still don''t like them, there is no point in keeping them. BTW, they don''t look too buttony to me. Can we have a shot of the whole strand? Thank you.

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m not sure if you were talking to me? But I''ll post one more pic regardless...seems like there''s been a dearth of pictures and people are cranky. ;-)

This one is blurry, but is pretty close on color, at least at my end. My monitor seems a bit red to me...

croppedmetal4.jpg

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
Hi ksinger, I was talking to you. Sorry about the name mix-up. I like the pink overtone of these pearls. Is it the overtone that''s bothering you? I remember those earrings from your other forum''s pics.

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/15/2010 10:15:16 PM
Author: HHPmom
Hi ksinger, I was talking to you. Sorry about the name mix-up. I like the pink overtone of these pearls. Is it the overtone that''s bothering you? I remember those earrings from your other forum''s pics.
I was just hoping that I''d get a closer match on color. Those earrings are far creamier than the pictures indicate. Matching them was a longshot I realize - those sets were special in color and size after all. (As much as I love my earrings, there was one spectacular pale champagne colored 3 pearl set that I just kick myself for not springing for. I still have the pic) No, they really are gorgeous pearls and I might not be able to let them go back regardless. You''re right though, I''m going to have to live with them in several lights first....

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
ksinger - that strand is fabulous! but you''re right - they don''t really match your earrings that well.. but the shine is amazing and the colour is very pretty :)

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Both are very pretty strands. Any chance of neckshots?

I see what you mean about the color not really matching the earrings, but it''s still a very pretty strand. On my monitor, both strands look peachy. Kaori''s just looks more gold, Ksingers looks more pink/peach.

Do freshwaters come in true pinks with no hint of peach? (I still didn''t get my strand).

collectingmore

Rough_Rock
Trade
Ok, here are pics of my silver-peach strand. The color is a pale apricot, but it varies among the pearls in the strand (some more whitish and less metallic).

pearlz004.jpg

collectingmore

Rough_Rock
Trade
I also received my new baroque tahitians from Elana this week and I am beyond thrilled with them. They are silver with hints of teal. Gorgeous mirror luster. I am always amazed at how Elana''s pieces are better than I expected.

pearlz009-1.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results