shape
carat
color
clarity

When to move on and adopt another to love?

audball

Ideal_Rock
missy|1335533631|3182130 said:
audball|1335533307|3182127 said:
Mimi's foster Mom just emailed me. Mimi was just dropped off for a "spa day". She's getting a fresh groom and I'll have pictures to share later!

So happy for you audball! I know you and Mimi will share a wonderful life together and she is one lucky girl!!! So very happy for you! :appl: Wishing you all the best!
Thank you! I hope she loves me!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
audball|1335533685|3182131 said:
missy|1335533631|3182130 said:
audball|1335533307|3182127 said:
Mimi's foster Mom just emailed me. Mimi was just dropped off for a "spa day". She's getting a fresh groom and I'll have pictures to share later!

So happy for you audball! I know you and Mimi will share a wonderful life together and she is one lucky girl!!! So very happy for you! :appl: Wishing you all the best!
Thank you! I hope she loves me!

Of course she will love you!! She will know how much you love her and how lucky she is to have you!! I literally have tears in my eyes after finally being brave enough to read this thread. My heart goes out to you and I think it was meant to be that you are going to be Mimi's mommy!!

audball

Ideal_Rock
missy|1335533796|3182132 said:
Of course she will love you!! She will know how much you love her and how lucky she is to have you!! I literally have tears in my eyes after finally being brave enough to read this thread. My heart goes out to you and I think it was meant to be that you are going to be Mimi's mommy!!
Awww, thank you missy! I really appreciate that. I adore her already and I haven't even met her.

audball

Ideal_Rock
One of the volunteers can't do the 5th. :(
Now aiming for the 12th :( :( I'm so ready to have her already!

She got her haircut, though! Some pictures that her foster Mom sent me yesterday.

mimi-09.JPG

mimi-10.JPG

mimi-13.JPG

mimi-17.JPG

audball

Ideal_Rock
Here are some pictures from her intake to the rescue. Poor thing, not in good condition then. She's come a long way!

ETA: I don't know why it's turning the one photo. It's not sideways in my file for it....weird.

mimi-19.JPG

mimi-18.JPG

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mimi's beautiful, Audball, and I can imagine how excited you are to finally get her home. :appl:

audball

Ideal_Rock
Zoe|1335653931|3183163 said:
Mimi's beautiful, Audball, and I can imagine how excited you are to finally get her home. :appl:
Thank you!!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
You will be SO thrilled to have her, Audball, and she will feel the same way. There's no feeling better than giving an animal (or a kid, for that matter) security & happiness for the first time in its life. Or the 2nd time after a horrific period. When I look at Meat Loaf, my rescue cat, who was loved once, I can tell from his behavior, but spent over a year starving on the streets, and watch him completely relaxed & knowing he's taken care of forever, I feel privileged to be able to give it to him. Whew! Some run-on sentence. Anyway, Mimi can't come quickly enough for both of you! She's just adorable & thank goodness they got her out of that hell. Now she can go to heaven without having to die first!

--- Laurie

audball

Ideal_Rock
JewelFreak|1335656316|3183186 said:
You will be SO thrilled to have her, Audball, and she will feel the same way. There's no feeling better than giving an animal (or a kid, for that matter) security & happiness for the first time in its life. Or the 2nd time after a horrific period. When I look at Meat Loaf, my rescue cat, who was loved once, I can tell from his behavior, but spent over a year starving on the streets, and watch him completely relaxed & knowing he's taken care of forever, I feel privileged to be able to give it to him. Whew! Some run-on sentence. Anyway, Mimi can't come quickly enough for both of you! She's just adorable & thank goodness they got her out of that hell. Now she can go to heaven without having to die first!

--- Laurie
:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:
VERY well said.

audball

Ideal_Rock
Mimi is here! I have had her for almost one week (tomorrow). Her adoption day was last Sunday, Mother's Day!!

Here are some photos of my pretty girl.

mimi-23.jpg

mimi-24.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
She is so cute. What a sweet face. Today is Casper's birthday, so we were all missing him. I think that me getting miss Charlie pants who was born on the day he died, July 12th is such a blessing and will be hard as well. BUT everyone who meets Charlie loves her. She rescued me. I was having the worst time ever, too many losses and illness all at once. She is my shining light and I believe Casper sent her to me. I know sounds weird, but we all think it was meant to be. Not a coincidence...

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, that's great Audball!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: She's adorable, and looks so happy to be with her new mama! I'm really glad everything fell into place and she's with you now! She looks like such a sweetie! :love: Thanks so much for the update!

audball

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Kaleigh! I do believe it as well. Mimi shares a birthday with the schnauzer I lost in my separation. It felt like a sign. And I can tell you...it's only been a week, and this little girl has stolen my heart.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Honestly, I had avoided the thread, too, because it is so hard to read sad pet stories. But I read every post tonight and am just thrilled that I picked the day to read it that you posted your Mimi there with YOU! She is so pretty and looks so happy! What a great ending to this thread! :appl:

audball

Ideal_Rock
Thanks junebug! She IS a sweetie! :)

audball

Ideal_Rock
Thanks DS!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hooray! Mimi is here :appl:

I'm so glad that this all worked out for you audball. Just a wonderful story with a happy ending. She looks so sweet!

justginger

Ideal_Rock
The ending to this thread and Mimi's gorgeous pictures with you brings me so much happiness. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: You, and she, are just where you're meant to be now.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful girl! Congrats, Mimi's mamma!! :bigsmile:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
audball|1337478080|3199455 said:
Mimi is here! I have had her for almost one week (tomorrow). Her adoption day was last Sunday, Mother's Day!!

Here are some photos of my pretty girl.

Happy Mother's Day, audball! I can't believe how happy Mimi looked even on the ride home!!! it is simply amazing! The full import of the adoption didn't hit me until I saw this last installment of the thread. Thank you so much for including us in the homecoming!!!

It does mean a whole new life for Mimi in a home where she will be cherished, not just cared for. And it does mean, for you, that you will have another little somebody who loves you as much as you love her and more! She will try to take away any sadness in your life!

Congratulations!!!

Hugs,
Deb
:wavey:

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Adorable! And she looks so happy and proud to be with you in that shot in the car! Wow. Your hard work paid off for you and her! Congratulations!

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awwwwwwwwwww! She looks so heartmeltingly sweet!! Love the photos!! :love:

lulu

Ideal_Rock
What a great mother's Day gift! Such a sweet face!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
happy dog! forever home! you have done a wonderful thing....

audball

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness, Mimi is so precious and so sweet!!!!! Heartfelt congratulations Audball!
I am so happy for you and Mimi!! :appl:

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Yay! She looks so happy :). Congratulations to you both.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm so happy you have Mimi home with you, Audball! She's gorgeous! I love that face, she looks disapproving in a most adorable way!

QueenB29

Shiny_Rock
Such an adorable doggie :appl: :love: She looks like a real sweetie pie. Congratulations!!!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She's so perty!!! :love: :love: I love her smile in the first pic, and the close up of her chocolate eyes. What a wonderful mother's day!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results