shape
carat
color
clarity

What''s your mascot ? Meet ours

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
yesterday, i re-discovered all portia's sweaters in our pantry while we were re-organizing, and put this sweater on her...it has a hood so it covered her ears which was hilarious, while i was trying to take a picture one ear popped out and this picture is so funny! her eyes are SO expressive, she is like 'why me???'...

portia in the hood a.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dem,
Howard is such a handsome dog. Love his toile bed, looks very cozy.

Mara,
That pic of P is too cute. She''s like what another shot for PS mom?? Love the pink sweater.
1.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
and here''s one more before the ear popped out..hee.

portia in the hood d.jpg

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
I love this last picture!! It''s my favorite of her ever!! It''s so hilarious. I don''t know why, but it just cracks me up! So adorable!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
mara, Portia is sooooo darn cute. I love my big doggie but would take a little darling like Portia in a heartbeat..I love the pic with the ear popping out....too precious

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
What is this?
(Atilla, meeting Ava for the first time, Zuel in the background)

01 puppies at home.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
If I hide under one of them maybe they won’t see me…

02 puppies at home.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
It’s late I’m sleepy.

03 puppies at home.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Kisses!

04 puppies at home.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Ahh warm floors!

05 puppies at home.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
You woke me up with the flash!

06 puppies at home.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Go to sleep Ava it is bedtime.

07 puppies at home.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
FMIL’s dog Sophia dressed up like Santa on Christmas Eve.

08 puppies at home.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Look it’s blue like my eyes!

09 puppies at home.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Caught napping on the job.

10 puppies at home.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Disoriented doggy

11 puppies at home.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Sorry ma’m but we don’t allow paparazzi (Ava jumped up to block Atillia)

12 puppies at home.JPG

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks MrsS,K and Dem..Portia is such a gem...i don''t know how we got so lucky!

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Mara for sweetest pics of P. - i had a blast!
And thanks to Mat i had...hmm...multiple.

My new year resolution is to catch on camera Sharik's way of morning face cleaning - he does it like a cat.
Another movie i would like to show to you would be Sharik asking to dip damn celery before offering to him.

What funny/weird/smart things your pet does? You know that YOUR pet is the funniest!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
here are two new pictures of portia....this one was hilarious, i looked over from the other side of the couch and she''d made a ''nest'' of the pillows and curled herself up inside of it....the funniest part was when she picked her head up to look around all you saw was the nest of pillows and a little chicken neck and head sticking out of them. we laughed SO hard, thankfully she stayed still for a quickie camera shot.

nesting pony 0306.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
and i posted this one over in the gardening thread but here she is, newly bathed, snuffling amongst the flowers...!

garden 0306 snoutb.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love her little nest - little cutie pie!
3.gif
That pink sweater......too sweet on her!!!

Caribou

Brilliant_Rock
Matatora, what is Atillia and Zuel? Are they Mastiffs?? Love those dogs...such gentle giants.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
OT Mara, but i love your pillows colors - should be outstanding with that carpet ivory color.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/28/2006 12:25:30 PM
Author: Caribou
Matatora, what is Atillia and Zuel? Are they Mastiffs?? Love those dogs...such gentle giants.
They are mostly gentle, just dont go near the baby with out asking...Zuel and Beu are her bodygaurds.
2.gif

They are mastiffs and I will have to ask my mother what kind again, they are still babies (not even a year! and over 130lbs...) but they are larger and dont drool which is nice. They are wonderful and very loyal and I love how thier paws are bigger then my hand so when they shake it almost seems normal.

Caribou

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/28/2006 2:56:25 PM
Author: Matatora

Date: 3/28/2006 12:25:30 PM
Author: Caribou
They are mostly gentle, just dont go near the baby with out asking...Zuel and Beu are her bodygaurds.
2.gif

They are mastiffs and I will have to ask my mother what kind again, they are still babies (not even a year! and over 130lbs...) but they are larger and dont drool which is nice. They are wonderful and very loyal and I love how thier paws are bigger then my hand so when they shake it almost seems normal.
Awe...from the pictures they look like English Mastiffs, which is the larger of the 3 (English, Bull, and Neopolitan (sp) ) but of course I don''t know for sure. I remember walking one day and a puppy E.Mastiff was laying on the his front lawn (his neighbor *warned* us about a rather large dog)..so we got to the house and he was just laying there, watched us walked by didn''t flinched. I looked back and he was standing...holy crap
23.gif
He probably came up to my waste and he was a puppy. Very cute...I''d love one but my FI probably wouldn''t go for that...he dogs smaller than Shaq.
28.gif

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Here is my mascot- my sleepy face boy- caught him napping on our bed the other day.

He is the sweetest- he doesn''t look big but he is about 85lbs.... a big old cuddler though....

henry.jpg

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
My little lady...Ava.
1.gif

a true lady.JPG

mymodog

Rough_Rock
Guess who this is??? MYMODOG

CIMG0851.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results