shape
carat
color
clarity

What''s your mascot ? Meet ours

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Denise I love your Pom. Babie Gurl is just the cutest ever. Bet she''s a cowboy fan too, Lol!!! I will be hiding on the 14th, 15th and so on............. Jamie and I will be in the same hole together!!! But seriously she is too cute, love a dog in pink!! She''s a princess!!
12.gif

Denise

Shiny_Rock
Here are the pink bowls and mat. Tarjaaaay has a nice collection of Pink stuff
9.gif

princessbowls.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Got to love Tarjaaay, they also have great doggie beds too!!!
2.gif

Denise

Shiny_Rock

Kaleigh you are too much. You crack me up. You should be scared. I can''t tell you what I have in store for Miss Jamie when we win. She will rue the day !!!

11.gif
11.gif

Anyhoos, yes Babie Gurl is the bestest. Everyone @ work loves her and they try to steal her from me. Even beg to dog sit for me. As if I would leave my precious to anyone. Well maybe Bratt Pitt.
9.gif
31.gif

babiegurl2.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Denise- - She''s a gorgeous little princess. You must be so inlove! Love the pink outfits.

Denise

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/27/2005 6:48:21 PM
Author: Ries
I''m sorry - I just cannot get over his pajamas!
What''s cute is your little guy in his jamies
1.gif
How is he doing ??

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock

Ok, so since I didnt want to be the first one to post my hamsters, lol, and others have gone before me, here they are.

This is/was Paris. She was my first pet of my own,got her at college. Paris was a dwarf hamster, but she was definitely smaller than the rest in her litter (my friends thought they had 3 girls but didnt...) tiny, about the size of a mouse. She was quite possibly the meanest animal I have ever encountered, ALWAYS BIT ME!! So I had to pick her up with a mit. However, I still took good care of that little demon! She had an adventurous life...bit my finger and accidentally flung her across the room (jerked my hand, she was still holding on strong)...she climbed off my desk one day as I was cleaning her cage into my apartments air conditioner/heater, took about 3 hours for her to work her way out to the bottom! she was climbing on my aunts shoulder and took a step too far and plop fell down about 3 feet onto hard wood floors and we totally thought we had lost her, but she came back to life...and then she got cancer and infections on her tumor so she was on antibiotics and had to have her belly rubbed down every night, lol...eventually her tumor grew so large she couldn't run on her wheel, so I had her put to sleep this past summer. Lol, but here is the demon anyway:

Pareee.jpg

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Then there is Cheesepuff. I did not name her, but it came from her orange color. She is HUGE by comparison to Paris. You can sort of sense her size as she's sitting on my lap/stomach in one of those pictures. I took her in from a family friend that works in a vets office. Cheesepuff was taken away from abusive children who found it funny to toss her around
7.gif
Despite being mistreated, she loves people and has never once bitten anyone. She likes to run around the house and hide behind couch pillows. Obviously she is only allowed to do that with strict supervision. She also does the monkey bars in her cage but I can never seem to capture a picture!

cheesepuff.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
I love the name cheesepuff! How cute!
9.gif

ello

Brilliant_Rock
That’s so nice of you to ask….Bonsie is fine- he’s my little tough guy – still taking his prescription twice a day. Growling each time…

I’m so paranoid – I make sure he’s breathing at least 5 times during the night - needless to say I’m not getting much sleep – but it’s worth it. He’s my cutie – sweet boy!!! It’s so great to have a little creature running around my feet and loving me unconditionally. My friends think I’m crazy for doting over a dog…but as you know – you fall in love and the rest is history!

He’s actually from South Africa – I am taking care of him for the next 6 months. I told my boyfriend today that I will not be able to return him to my mom in S.A – It’s a done deal – he’s staying in Canada!
9.gif

cymbrie

Shiny_Rock
Oh Denise Babie Gurl is so precious! My sis'' best friend had one too Kalei....Kaleigh...wondering if your screenname is pronounced the same LOL...they are such smart dogs and SO cute like little bears
9.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Y''all have such beautiful cats! I''m a cat person, I don''t care much for dogs. Sorry... Here are my two babies, my cats Abu and Balou.

Picture #1, taken when Abu was 12 weeks old and Balou 6 weeks old. Balou had just arrived the night before and Abu had been very hostile, imagine my surprise at seeing them like this in the morning!

aboubalou1.jpg

Picture #2, taken about a year ago. They are now around 2 ½ years old.
aboubalou2.jpg

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Too cute! I just love all these cuddle bugs!
30.gif

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Aaaaah-Anchor I love your babies....so cute!

WTNLVR

Brilliant_Rock
WOW. I''ve never seen this thread. here are mine!

Scan1 (600 x 403).jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Double trouble - hee-hee, I''m sure your cuddle monsters are sweet little angels. So cute! Thank you for the pictures. More please!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/10/2005 1:06:50 AM
Author: Ries
Double trouble - hee-hee, I''m sure your cuddle monsters are sweet little angels. So cute! Thank you for the pictures. More please!
You wish is my command.
2.gif

Here is on my 18th birthday, two weeks after I got Abu. She was so tiny!

abou2.jpg

Here is Abu when she was small enough to climb on my shoulder. She used to do this all the time, that''s why my sister got the idea of calling her Abu.
Please disregard the mess, and mourn with me the time when my hair used to be like that... It''s now horribly unmanageable. I don''t know what happened!
39.gif

Retminou.jpg

Here is Abou playing with a plastic bag on my (twin) sister''s back while she was drawing, lying down on the livingroom floor. My sister was shooting me a "your cat is weird" look. I was sitting on the couch studying chem 101, I think. Or maybe cross-stitching, I can''t figure out what I''m holding in the bottom left of the picture. Abu adores plastic bags, she goes crazy when we come back from the grocery store...

abou1.jpg

And finally, my two babies when the were still small with my sister''s dog Kinou. She''s a half-Husky and very playful, usually the cats run away from her because she''s a bit brutal when she plays. This is a sweet moment.

Picture022.jpg

That''s it! Can''t take pictures at the moment because they''re so far away... I miss them!
39.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Here is Balou earlier today:

balou.jpg

And here is Balou later today:

fete13Oct2005028.jpg

fete13Oct2005029.jpg

They shaved my cat!! Without telling me! Well, my mother says she asked me and I said yes, but I frankly don''t recall having this conversation. My poor baby... *wails*

ello

Brilliant_Rock
I love your kitties – they are so beautiful! Thank you for sharing…

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
SDL, they are just precious!!!

ello

Brilliant_Rock
SDL - Hannah-banana is so cute - I love the tending loving expression on her face....
She''s a beautiful baby with a lot of character! Your princess kitty is also very cute. Thanks for sharing.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
That is quite the photo, your dog has an impressive vertical leap!
36.gif

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
exercise, exercise,... though he is never unleash he follows me around the house non-stop, which is not usual dog routine, most of them sleep half a day.

Mat and others! Update your photos, i need a "dog fix"!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve got to try and get a new pic for my avatar..here''s the most recent one..

zoebigpic.jpg

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Oh, Mrs S, I just love your dog. She (I think it''s a she) is SO cute. My parents just had to put down our black lab at the age of 16. They''re now looking for a lab puppy. I must say that Lab puppies are among the most cutest I''ve ever seen!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Dem.....You mean cute lab puppies like this??

this was Zoe at 6 weeks

zoepuppy2000.jpg

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Oh yea!! That''s what I''m talking about. She is so cute it actually hurts!!!

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Here''s a recent pic of Howard in his toile donut bed. (Whoever thought of these donut beds is a genius!)

hindonut0001.JPG

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
And here he is looking out the bedroom window at freshly fallen snow.

hinwindow0001.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results