shape
carat
color
clarity

What''s your mascot ? Meet ours

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Denise

Shiny_Rock
/idealbb/files/babygirl 2.jpg

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Denise, I beg to differ, but that dog is so adorable, I would venture to say that's a 24 karat dog!!! What a cutie!!!! Hysterical!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
too cute!
1.gif

Diamondeek

Rough_Rock
here D, the lil one that just pee'd on my desk...just paperwork, no diamonds! hehe

MVC-837S.JPG

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
All those in favor of starting the Show me the Puppy Forum, raise your paws!

SO CUTE PEOPLE! MORE DOGS MORE!!!!

*whine*

I want a puppy! *grumble grumble*

joeysdad

Rough_Rock
What are you looking at??
16.gif

what.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
adorable. i loveeeee the 2nd pup. we have a similar dog in our complex named 'owen'...we love playing with him!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Does she know how to have fun, or what?

sumi

Brilliant_Rock
Patty, what a cutie-pie! What kind of dog is that?

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
This is my sister's dog George. I adore him because he basically has a total princess personality, is proud of it, and can even be bored and tired of sleeping in the sun, and being basically adored all day. Poor thing. He's my champion of suffering.

Georgie.jpg

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Darn that downsizing...Hopefully this is smaller...

Georgie3.jpg

Patty

Ideal_Rock
The small one is much better, Nic! Cute dog.

Thanks, sumi...Ours is a mutt, part terrier.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
These are my two kitties T.C and Peter.
T.C is blind ans his brother helps him out.

mycatboys2.jpg

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Nicrez, what kind of dog is that? I could eat his face!
lickout.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
OK-here is blob # 1

DSC00161.JPG

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
And #2

DSC00166.JPG

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Two pictures of suffering, aren't they? My two shelter beauties!

"Don't breed or buy while homeless pets continue to die"

-ASPCA bumper sticker
1.gif

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
He's a Yorkie...and quite a smart one. I think he just forgoes his smartness most times to be the ditzie pampered dog, but when he needs to be he's as smart as a whip! He's a pure breed pup, as my sister wanted him that way, but i love him because no matter what you do, how much you spend on hair cuts and brushes he ALWAYS looks scraggly and scruffy...here's another cutie pic!! Jennifer your dogs are so cute I could just pinch them!! I love them!!!

Georgie full shot.jpg

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Oh my God, a Yorkie? i just assumed he was a big huge mutt! Maybe it was the giant picture
2.gif

He is a doll! I just LOVE dogs...all kinds, mutts, all kinds of breeds, you name it (although I am a big advocate for shelter/rescue adoptions). As I've posted before there is one thig I love more than diamonds--DOGS!!!!!

BTW, for anyone who is interested, there are rescue groups for most pure breeds. Check out www.petfinder.org!
1.gif

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
When I get a dog, i am absolutely getting a shelter dog! I think with so many pups out there waiting for a good home, there shouldn't be a problem finding a cute one to love!!! *whine* I WANT A DOG!!!

We are actually waiting to buy a place. We MAY be moving out to CT, and if we buy a home there, we will get a dog within the year maybe, but that's a big maybe. We are still too unready for kids, much less a dog....but we both want one so bag...*WHINE*

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
you want to see something really cute?

www.dogster.com

love.gif
Search for any dog and read about them and see their pictures. SO CUTE.

I love West Highland White Terriers, had one when I was younger, we want to get one...maybe later this year. Seems like every time we think it's time..something else big pops up to take our attention away! But we are getting there...slowly.
1.gif
I wouldn't mind a rescue but Greg *really* wants a puppy and those are hard to find as rescues (for westies).

sumi

Brilliant_Rock
You can find some great cats at the shelter too. We have two cats that we got from the shelter (one was adopted a year earlier than the other). We did have to take them to the vet and treat a few things at the beginning, but they are really sweet and healthy cats!

weemodin

Shiny_Rock
My wee beast, Odin. We call him Modin. Hence, my name weemodin.

wee odin.jpg

mike04456

Brilliant_Rock
What is it about women who like big diamonds and small yappy dogs?
2.gif

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Elementary my dear LawGem! Small dogs are the ultimate accessory. Big dogs can rarely be carried around comfortably, and rarely can be squeezed into a cute handbag. Try putting a cute little bow or doggie jacket on a rottweiler or St. Bernard!

So women like to accessorize with diamonds and doggies...simple as that. Those who have discovered the genius of doggie accessories WITH diamonds, are WAY ahead of the game!

http://marilyn-olsen.com/dog_collars.html (please note the doggie necklaces on the bottom of this page!)

For the less pricey pooch:

http://www.morrco.com/ornatediamond.html

http://www.puccipetwear.com/eshop/default2.asp

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
My MOH has a beautiful huge Weimeraner...she wears a LV dog collar and is the princess of the house!
rolleyes.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Jennifer and Nicrez, those dogs look soooooo soft! We think that our mutt is mostly a Westie, Mara. She really looks and acts like others I've seen.

Ours is 22 pounds, LawGem...she's not too little but she's awfully damn cute! I never wanted a dog ever, and I never thought I'd want a yappy little dog, but my daughter brought this one home and I fell in love. My daughters tease me about how I used to not care about dogs at all and I tell them that I still don't...I just love this one!

Actually, I shop on the Petfinder page all the time, looking for another one. But then I slap myself and come to my senses.

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Ok, my little furry nephew (Georgie) is a Silky Terrier, so not only is he as soft as silk, but he also doesn't shed. Since he's pure bred, they say they tend to be "less smart", but he's sort of a faker on that. He's smart, but acts stupid sometimes (I think to suit his needs) Trust me, he is SMART!

An example of how he's deceptively bright...I used to live near my sister (who took my nephew with her to Chicago!
cry.gif
), but I used to babysit him for weeks at a time. He was very spoiled by me always to let him go out whenever he wanted and do whatever he wanted (play, eat) when he felt like it. I would run him around the block or park with the other dogs for as long as he could stand it. Also, I let him sleep with me, as he liked to curl up, nestling his little furry butt to the contours of my body, basically a doggie spoon. He would turn round and round and nestle for a few minutes, then settle in and sigh with contentment.

BUT when I started dating Rand, he got jealous. I didn't give him as much attention as I used to (I used to really fawn over him), and he hated sharing me or my attention. He knew his routine, that I woke up, got dressed and took him for a walk. One morning he got so mad that he didn't get to sleep with me (and had to sleep on my leather couch!) that before I finished dressing, he looked me straight in the eyes, lifted his leg, and peed on my expensive and favorite slacks and leather shoes.

He saw my look of horror and anger, and quickly hung his head and wouldn't look at me as I scolded him. The whole day he kept hiding from me, and then nuzzling my leg with his head in apology...My friend told me he was "marking" me from other males...LOL!
9.gif
I tell you that dog is a bright little guy, but toally spoiled!!!!

Georgie5.jpg

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I love that you can buy cool things for dogs to wear, and they usually like it. I attempted to get both my cats to pose in santa hats for my Christmas cards last year and they totally hated it. Oh well
rolleyes.gif

tcchristmas.jpg

AmantdeChat

Brilliant_Rock
Great pictures guys! I just love animals (have 2 cats and 2 guinea pigs myself). Animals sure have a way of making the day just a bit brighter, don't you think?

Thanks for making my day even better!
4.gif
appl.gif
4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results