shape
carat
color
clarity

What''s your mascot ? Meet ours

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ello

Brilliant_Rock
I was so sad while he was in the hospital I went to the store and bought him pajamas!

nanno12.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
That was bonnie in a vinyl tube. I work at a printing and design firm....

ello

Brilliant_Rock
A few more...

nanno11.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
I''m sorry - I just cannot get over his pajamas!

nanno10.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
another pic.

nanno8.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
last one with a jacket- sorry!

nanno7.jpg

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Ooh Reis, too cute! You certainly do feel helpless because they can''t even give you hints as to what is wrong....so glad he is feeling better
9.gif

Mine, I missed your hamster posts hehe. I have a big one like yours, his/her name is Cheesepuff (I didnt choose the name, that was the name before I adopted) haha I''ve tried to take a picture but she moves around way too much. But I''ll see what I can do.

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Ries.. My father has a dog like yours. We call him a mean little thing. He weighs all of 5 lbs wet. He is SPOILED rotten and he thinks that he is the size of a Great Dane. He is a real brave little fellow when my dad is holding him... but once he is on the floor... That is another story. (smile) I have no doubt that Christopher stresses himself out. He has had bad skin problems from the stress.. which is HILARIOUS!! Chistopher eats sleeps cuddles and plays all day (and gaurds my father''s stinky socks. The vet said that it is just the personality of these dogs..

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Here''s a pic of Rascal. He''s saying, "damn, how many pictures is this woman going to take of me?!" LOL
2.gif

Rascal 2005.jpg

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
And here he is saying, "Is this woman ever going to get off of PS and pay some attention to me?!"
2.gif

Rascal 2005-211a.jpg

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
But he cannot say that I don''t feed him well
2.gif
LOL

Rascal 2005-179a.jpg

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Here''s our little Woofie, at about a month and a half. He''s a mini Dachshund. Although, not too mini right now. 12.5 pounds! In this picture he was less than a pound.
30.gif

woofus.jpg

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
And here he is at about 5 months...

woofie.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Amberwaves - I just want to kiss the screen and cuddle with your doggy. He is soooooo adorable and beautiful - what a face! Would love to see more pictures...

Have a great weekend

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Rascal49 - he looks very content - like he owns the house! ha ha ha!
He''s so handsome! Thank you for sharing...prrrrrr!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Oh AmberWaves, he is adorable!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Yes, we love our little Woofman. He is such a brat sometimes, though!! I''m still trying to get some pictures up of him in his frankenstein costume. Poor thing, he probably wants his mum to start having children to dress up instead of him!

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Amber, so adorable! Hehe, but I''ve already told you how cute I thought Woofie was! I can''t imagine him being under a pound in the first picture, that is so tiny!! Very cute pictures, glad you posted them
1.gif

LollyBear

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, so he''s my brother''s dog, but he will be mine one day. Love him to pieces even though he''s a huge lumbering ox. How can you not love that silly face?

ROYCE.JPG

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
That face just kills me! Those eyes are astounding! That jaw!! SO CUTE!!

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
I want a dog, but right now all I''m allowed in my apt is a hamster...

This is my little baby ham at 3wks old

squeeky.jpg

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
baby ham butt

and a lovely present that he left me...

squeakybutt.jpg

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
ham now

squeekynow.jpg

cymbrie

Shiny_Rock
Whew what a thread... everyone''s babies are so beautiful (animals and kids ;^)...had to post our babies too. Cos(mo) (kitty) is our baby, he''s 7. He''s half ocicat/siamese and has more personality than some people I''ve met. He''s more like a little person with fur and has converted several "dog only lovers." That''s him perched on our old neighbor''s shoulders her hubby was one of his converts they now own a kitty that could be Cos''s sis (they are his god-parents ;^). He trained us to keep a water bowl for him upstairs (his food/water is downstairs) by drinking out of our glasses and occasionally knocking them down onto our heads while we slept. This stopped immediately after his "upstairs bowl" was put in place...afterall if mom and dad can drink H20 upstairs why can''t he? Guess who wears the pants? He does have orange trousers from his belly down prolly from the abbysinian on his ocicat side
2.gif

Hoku (dorgie) is my sis''s dog, but we "rent" him for hikes and trips to Tahoe
9.gif
He''s 6 and we think he''s Husky/Golden retriever, but he''s a pound puppy so we''ll never know...he has the sweetest temperment, is unusually intelligent and wonderful with kids. My niece (4) and nephew (18 mos) have grown up around him and he indulges ALL their torment with narry a growl, snap or bite...though he''s knocked em down a couple times with sheer exuberance and has been known to steal cookies from their human paws.

Ok hope this works...

cos_hoku.JPG

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cym,
Love those pics of Cosmo and Hoku. Cosmo sounds like quite the smart kitty. I miss having cats, but kids are allergic. One of these days I will have to post pics of my Bichons Casper and Callie.

Denise

Shiny_Rock
Hi Cymbrie
35.gif

Welcome
36.gif
Aren't all these pets fabulous !!! I wish I could kiss and hug them all. Please post more pictures of your precious babies (rented and owned)
9.gif

I have some to post myself
3.gif

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
my parents'' dog

Maxman.jpg

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
maxx again--he doesn't hold still very long. he's a pound puppy :)

maxxMax2.jpg

cymbrie

Shiny_Rock
Oh Kaleigh you MUST post pix of your bichons they are such cute furries. We have a lovely elderly neighbor woman with a Bichon and he is just precious you always know when she gets home cause he''s watching from the window yapping and going nutters. Sorry to hear about your kids'' allergies I''m a little allergic too that''s why I''ll always have shorthairs.

Denise thanks for the welcome...is your baby a pom? I used to have one as a kid they are adorable...can''t wait to get a dog but it''s going to be a while longer.

Here are a few more pix I have to find/scan some of Cos'' baby pix he was ADORABLE. We first saw him at the pet store (before any hissing...KNOW that we went to EVERY local pound/shelter within a 50 mile radius and there was NOT a kitten to be had). It was purely by accident we''d gone to the mall and happened to walk past the window and there were those two little orbs peering out at us...we asked to see him and the second the door opened into our arms he leapt. Now the sad part of the story I should tell you is that his daddy (my ex) has custody. When we broke up I knew that I could NOT separate them. I kept him for a few months after my ex moved out and looked for a permanent (cat friendly) place and Cos would search high and low for his dad meowing at me questioningly. When I''d tell him "daddy''s going to come visit you" he would walk to the door sit down and wait until he arrived. My ex grew up in NM on a remote ranch and his best kitty Archie was taken by well...something (coyote, owl, other big mean critter) one night never to return. Sometimes I think Cos was Archie reincarnated the way they look at each other and interacted. He is a real man''s cat very masculine and amazingly bonded with his dad. It was extremely difficult to part with him, I know he misses me too my ex says he looks for me sometimes. But if you saw them together you''d understand. That''s why he''s my online persona in some small way he''ll always be a part of my life. My fiance has told me I can get another kitty...I''ve got a named already picked but maybe I''m just not quite ready...he or she will probably pick me when that time comes just as Cos picked his daddy and me. Sorry for the novella...just miss my little man with fur...

cos_hoku2.JPG

Denise

Shiny_Rock
Oh Cymbrie that so sad. Sniff sniff tear tear. That just breaks my heart.
7.gif
How often do you get to see him ??

Yes, one day you will find the right one for you and will only want to be with mommy. Any pet would be lucky to have you as their parent.
2.gif

I do have a Pom .. her name is Babie Gurl. The one who started ths thread. She''s my life and my everything. Here''s her latest picture in her pink shirt that daddy got for her. She also has pink bowls. She''s so spoiled it''s crazy.

PrincessBabieGurl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results