shape
carat
color
clarity

What''s on your pearl wishlist?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
My wishlist. A strand of 12mm-13mm multicolored tahitanS with amazing luster. Something like this. I recently tried on a round tahitian strand (but same color pearls) and it looked too formal on me. The pic below is almost what I''m looking for.. almost..

(pic is from The Pearl Outlet)

pearloutlet.jpg

diamondgirl4382

Shiny_Rock
My wishlist:

7-7.5 mm white strand (Akoya or Freshadama)
multicolored FW strand (I love these and they seem more casual than a white strand, so I could wear it more often)
7-7.5 mm white studs
Tahitian pearl studs and pendant!

Eventually I''d love some South Sea and Golden South Sea studs and/or pendants too, but that''s not going to happen in the near future...

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nancy Pelosi''s giant Tahitian multi-colored strand

pelosinecklace533.jpg

diamondgirl4382

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! We should have a "celebrity pearls" thread!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Oh gosh, anything from Paspaley!

cheers--Sharon

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I want some Tahitians!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/8/2009 10:03:33 PM
Author: tourmaline_lover
Nancy Pelosi''s giant Tahitian multi-colored strand
Swoooooooon!!! Or any of Michelle Obamas pearls
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/9/2009 7:14:59 PM
Author: diamondgirl4382
Beautiful! We should have a ''celebrity pearls'' thread!
Yes we should, we could find some wonderful ones, like the Queen Mother, Jackie O, Michelle O, Pelosi

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/5/2009 6:45:13 PM
Author: bebe

Date: 6/3/2009 1:02:33 PM
Author: Phoenix
1.gif
3.gif
l

Date: 6/1/2009 8:53:47 AM
Author: Honey228
BEG are you moved in? Did you unpack your camera yet?
35.gif

Anyways, Phoenix reminded me of a look that I loved from Lipstick Jungle. (Although these are HUGE so they might be fakeys.) So Phoenix''s pair wins because hers are real, plus she has those outstanding studs to wear them with! But adding this to my fantasy list:
18.gif
Awwww!! you are too sweet! I hadn''t actually seen Lindsay Price (sp?) wearing these in the series, but they''re pretty awesome arent''-- they, real or not!!

I know I''ve said in the other thread, but am really LOVING wearing these pearl studs with my earrings. What a GREAT combination!! As mentioned before in one or two of my other threads, I already had 1ct each dianond studs paired up with smaller Tahitian studs drops (which if I remember correctly are about 11-12mm or mabe 9-11m in diameter), and boy did I like the look when I first put them on!
3.gif
1.gif
Well, I was hooked, as in ''hook, line and sinker''!! After that, I just KNEW I HAD to have the larger white SS to pair up with these bad boyss (well, good boys actually -depending on which way you look at it,LOL'' and the result was mind-blowiing!! AMAZING!!! It''s a look that I''d call big beautiful but at the same time very quite and undestatedly elegant!! Kind of remind me lot of Jacky Kennydy/ Jackie O.

Yay to these gorgeus stone..

YAY LINSAY PRIFE. I don''t lknow the exact story, but it sems she turns out fine. She in increidibly BEAUTIFUL TOO.
Phoenix, I love the look of your stunning diamond studs and pearls. I have some diamond studs, 1.33ct each. What size pearls should I use if I wanted to do something close to what you did? I think I want to use white round pearls, but might also consider Tahitians too.

Bebe, I''m so sorry, I didn''t see your post. This was just a few days before we moved...anyway, no excuses for my not responding.

I have 1ct each studs that go very well with 9-10mm-ish (I can''t remember the exact size) Tahitian pearls. I would guess for 1.33ct each stud, 10-11mm pearls would go perfectly well.

Botth white round pearls and Tahitians would go very well as dangles to your studs....not that I''m.. hmmm..enabling..., well, maybe just a little, he he.
11.gif
1.gif

just_looking!

Brilliant_Rock
Great Thread!

I''ve got quite a wishlist, but I think it''s going to take a while to get through...

Silver Tahitian Studs
Silver Tahitian Slider Necklace on white gold

Multicolour Tahitian Necklace (16 - 18")

Freshadama studs and matching necklace.

Was watching hero''s and there are some great pearls on there and House is good for Pearls too
36.gif

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/7/2009 8:44:37 PM

Date: 6/7/2009 2:37:08 PM

Date: 6/7/2009 10:42:45 AM
I would love to have a pistachio pearl ring surronded by canary yellow diamonds.
3.gif
T L, that would be way cool !!
I would love it with this 15.4 mm pistachio pearl.
3.gif
I have been coveting this one pearl for years.
OOOOOHHHH!! I LOVE this!! Gorgeous!!
30.gif
30.gif

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/3/2009 11:31:27 AM

Date: 6/5/2009 6:45:13 PM

Date: 6/3/2009 1:02:33 PM
1.gif
3.gif
l

Date: 6/1/2009 8:53:47 AM
Author: Honey228
BEG are you moved in? Did you unpack your camera yet?
35.gif

Anyways, Phoenix reminded me of a look that I loved from Lipstick Jungle. (Although these are HUGE so they might be fakeys.) So Phoenix''s pair wins because hers are real, plus she has those outstanding studs to wear them with! But adding this to my fantasy list:
18.gif
Awwww!! you are too sweet! I hadn''t actually seen Lindsay Price (sp?) wearing these in the series, but they''re pretty awesome arent''-- they, real or not!!

I know I''ve said in the other thread, but am really LOVING wearing these pearl studs with my earrings. What a GREAT combination!! As mentioned before in one or two of my other threads, I already had 1ct each dianond studs paired up with smaller Tahitian studs drops (which if I remember correctly are about 11-12mm or mabe 9-11m in diameter), and boy did I like the look when I first put them on!
3.gif
1.gif
Well, I was hooked, as in ''hook, line and sinker''!! After that, I just KNEW I HAD to have the larger white SS to pair up with these bad boyss (well, good boys actually -depending on which way you look at it,LOL'' and the result was mind-blowiing!! AMAZING!!! It''s a look that I''d call big beautiful but at the same time very quite and undestatedly elegant!! Kind of remind me lot of Jacky Kennydy/ Jackie O.

Yay to these gorgeus stone..

YAY LINSAY PRIFE. I don''t lknow the exact story, but it sems she turns out fine. She in increidibly BEAUTIFUL TOO.
Phoenix, I love the look of your stunning diamond studs and pearls. I have some diamond studs, 1.33ct each. What size pearls should I use if I wanted to do something close to what you did? I think I want to use white round pearls, but might also consider Tahitians too.

Bebe, I''m so sorry, I didn''t see your post. This was just a few days before we moved...anyway, no excuses for my not responding.

I have 1ct each studs that go very well with 9-10mm-ish (I can''t remember the exact size) Tahitian pearls. I would guess for 1.33ct each stud, 10-11mm pearls would go perfectly well.

Botth white round pearls and Tahitians would go very well as dangles to your studs....not that I''m.. hmmm..enabling..., well, maybe just a little, he he.
11.gif
1.gif
Phoenix, thanks!!

I''d love to make some dangle "jackets" like yours - just gotta find the right source for the pearls.
Another question just popped in my mind, how long is the dangle (chain) ?

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No worries, bebe.

The length of each of my chains is about 12mm, but you''d need to actually measure the distance between the hole in each ear to the pearl. It helps if you get someone else to assist you with this. I had my local jeweller measure it for me whilst I put the pearls under my lobes, until I was satisifed that the pearls hang just right under the lobes.

Can''t wait to see what you decide. YAY!!

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Phoenix, thank you soooo much !!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/12/2009 7:12:42 PM
Phoenix, thank you soooo much !!
You''re very welcome, bebe.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results