shape
carat
color
clarity

What would you do with 15k for everyday earrings?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for all the ideas everyone! Looks like I need to do some more homework/trying on ;)2

@missy thank you for sharing your dangles! They are all so pretty and might be just the thing I need. I’ve always been a little afraid of dangles as I just see myself losing them, but your pictures are very tempting...

Hi rubberducky you are very welcome and thank you for the compliment.

The potential of losing dangle earrings is easily minimized (and no greater than the potential of losing stud earrings) by either attaching a rubber close at the end or making sure the closing mechanism that is already on them is properly engaged. You should hear it click when you snap it into place and you are good to go. In all my decades of wearing dangles I have never lost one of them. It is just a matter of taking the proper precautions.

https://www.amazon.com/Outus-Pieces...-2-spons&keywords=rubber+backs+earrings&psc=1

I use these on my earrings that don't have a closing mechanism that is secure and they work like a charm. And are invisible when wearing them.

Thank you so much Yennyfire and Romy for your lovely earring compliments.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy - in the 'Useful Threads' thread in SMTB, we should start one called "Where can I buy...?" There are certain things jewelry buyers are always looking for - and those rubber backs are definitely one of those things! Things like 'best loupe', or 'best ultra sonic' etc. This could be a really useful thread.

Thanks for adding this link!

SmittenKitten

Rough_Rock
Missy, your dangles are perfection!! :kiss2: I'm more of a stud girl, but mostly because I'm always rushing out the door and forget to change up the jewelry! I love seeing how other people accessorize, and am always amazed that they can remember to do it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results