shape
carat
color
clarity

What was the most memorable thread here?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
As you think back of all the threads on all of PS fora, what thread sticks out in your mind?

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
1. Mickey mouse e-ring
2. Lemon pie
3. My 1.8 is too small

So many others are memorable for so many reasons, but these are the first three that came to mind when I read the question.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I loved that thread with all the pics of the butt-ugly rings.

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Lopsie Fugs!
face16.gif

LINK

Oh, and anything with ICY WHITE DIAMONDS
11.gif

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
1. Mickey Bride
2. The "visitors book"
3. The ugly rings thread

I''m sure that others will chime in with better examples but those are the first three that came to my mind.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
the first two that popped into my mind...

1. Tiffany Fridays (most notoriously jlim D FL .88)
2. does anyone have photos of D, E, F, G x500 (white diamonds)

more:

of course lemon pie aka MY PIE HAS YAW.
precious jewels 3c+ thread. love that ring!!!!!!!!

i missed the mickey mouse, someone's gotta linkie.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/5/2009 10:48:23 PM
Author: platinumrock
Lopsie Fugs!
face16.gif

Oh, and anything with ICY WHITE DIAMONDS
11.gif
Oh yes! haha and jlim. Funny how that username is so easily recalled
27.gif

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, come on - post links ladies.

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, I''m too lazy to search.
16.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/5/2009 10:50:01 PM
Author: Mara

i missed the mickey mouse, someone''s gotta linkie.

Wasn''t the mickey mouse where a person wanted to have their eng. ring designed to look like mickey? Must be somewhere around here. I''m too lazy to look, as well.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
the "secret stash" thread.
9.gif

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wasn't there a thread in which a guy searched for a D IF Royal Asscher to propose with?
30.gif

Or was I dreaming?

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
* The Great Avatar Switching Caper
* Actually Gay Fiance
* Bespoken For

E B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/5/2009 11:17:58 PM
Author: decodelighted

* Actually Gay Fiance

That one was crazy.

One RT thread that I remember (fondly) was small budget needs big help. And, of course, TierHog's quest for the perfect RA in the perfect setting.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/5/2009 11:22:58 PM
Author: EBree

* Actually Gay Fiance

That one was crazy.

One RT thread that I remember (fondly) was small budget needs big help. And, of course, TierHog''s quest for the perfect RA in the perfect setting.
You beat me to it...that''s the one I remember. It was so obvious to EVERYONE but her that there was something wrong in the relationship.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh you guys are forgetting an oldie but goodie. It was about posting pics of other's rings without permission. It was so crazy, I offered to be the bar tender. I haven't read it in ages.... Oh the memories. Belle was saying what kind of bar keep are you?? Everyone was ordering drinks, and I couldn't keep up.
The premise?? It was a poster who no longer posts here was PO'd that someone posted a pic of her ring, when someone was asking for setting ideas... I won't name the poster.. She'd probably find me somehow now that she's a lawyer!!!! But the kicker?? Months later, we found out that she copied a PS'ers riing.She had posted it on her blog. That was a riot. Here she was saying don't post pics of my ring. It's mine, and I would like the opportunity to post the pics myself. But the poster never really posted on PS, so if we waited, it would be forever. Then someone finds out their very ring was copied to the T and was posted on this woman's blog.
6.gif

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/5/2009 10:48:23 PM
Author: platinumrock
Lopsie Fugs!
face16.gif

LINK

OMG that Lopsie Fugs is the fugliest diamond ever!

Maybe I'll post it over at RT in one of those beauty threads.
9.gif

11adjusted4.jpg

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Here''s a full-frontal of Lopsie, with hair.
31.gif

lopsie.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tierhog's asscher thread for sure. That's how I got the LisaKaleigh nickname. He didn't know what to call me.
3.gif
I wanted to pull my hair out , that's a thread I don't want to read again. But still wish him all the best and hope he's doing well.
2.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
*Actually Gay Fiance
*Bespoken For

Those are stand outs for me for sure. I also remember the semi-recent thread on imitiation...yikes!

E B

Ideal_Rock
Ok, "Lopsie Fugs" just made me LOL. I'm hoping I didn't wake the baby.

ETA: thing2 beat me to it.
3.gif

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG! How could anyone name their child "Talula Does the Hula" or "Sex Fruit"?
38.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Actually Sex Fruit is pretty clever, that being what children are after all.
21.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/5/2009 11:39:19 PM
Author: Kaleigh
Oh you guys are forgetting an oldie but goodie. It was about posting pics of other''s rings without permission. It was so crazy, I offered to be the bar tender. I haven''t read it in ages.... Oh the memories. Belle was saying what kind of bar keep are you?? Everyone was ordering drinks, and I couldn''t keep up.
The premise?? It was a poster who no longer posts here was PO''d that someone posted a pic of her ring, when someone was asking for setting ideas... I won''t name the poster.. She''d probably find me somehow now that she''s a lawyer!!!! But the kicker?? Months later, we found out that she copied a PS''ers riing.She had posted it on her blog. That was a riot. Here she was saying don''t post pics of my ring. It''s mine, and I would like the opportunity to post the pics myself. But the poster never really posted on PS, so if we waited, it would be forever. Then someone finds out their very ring was copied to the T and was posted on this woman''s blog.
6.gif
Ha, I remember that one. Gotta love a bonafide hypocrite. (The rest of us are only suspected hypocrites!)

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just searched on 'actually gay fiance' and I am not sure what to click on. Maybe nothing at all!!!
6.gif

The search did lead me to the 'what made you join' thread which I have never clicked on before, and saw Deco joined just to SASS me. Love it.
5.gif

Kaleigh, I think I missed that one... darn!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Some woman's fiance turned out to be a gay man?
6.gif

What a jerk.
Hope he gave her a huge diamond and she kept it.

E B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/5/2009 11:39:19 PM
Oh you guys are forgetting an oldie but goodie. It was about posting pics of other's rings without permission. It was so crazy, I offered to be the bar tender. I haven't read it in ages.... Oh the memories. Belle was saying what kind of bar keep are you?? Everyone was ordering drinks, and I couldn't keep up.

The premise?? It was a poster who no longer posts here was PO'd that someone posted a pic of her ring, when someone was asking for setting ideas... I won't name the poster.. She'd probably find me somehow now that she's a lawyer!!!! But the kicker?? Months later, we found out that she copied a PS'ers riing.She had posted it on her blog. That was a riot. Here she was saying don't post pics of my ring. It's mine, and I would like the opportunity to post the pics myself. But the poster never really posted on PS, so if we waited, it would be forever. Then someone finds out their very ring was copied to the T and was posted on this woman's blog.
6.gif

That wasn't the one thing2 is referring to, is it? The thread on 'imitation'?

ETA: Nevermind, not the same. But does that thread still exist? I'd like to read it.
10.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/5/2009 10:56:25 PM
Author: MC

Date: 11/5/2009 10:50:01 PM
Author: Mara

i missed the mickey mouse, someone''s gotta linkie.

Wasn''t the mickey mouse where a person wanted to have their eng. ring designed to look like mickey? Must be somewhere around here. I''m too lazy to look, as well.
and the one when MC smashed her son''s TV set with a hammer.
rotflmao2.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/6/2009 12:10:38 AM

Date: 11/6/2009 12:05:25 AM
Author: swedish bean
The one that got deleted and I got a ''warning'' from.... still leaves a bad taste in my mouth and I''m apprehensive of actually giving my opinion now.
I''m sorry, have no clue what thread it was... See that''s the thing, I never remember the bad stuff. How many threads have been deleted here?? A ton, so it goes out of mind. I would hope that wouldn''t stop you from giving your opinion swedish bean.
5.gif
those were the best ones.
31.gif

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
Celebrity E-Ring Pics thread!
30.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results