shape
carat
color
clarity

What is your DREAM RING?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lovelee

Shiny_Rock
I don''t remember who had this ring... I just remember my jaws dropped when I saw it.
I couldn''t find it on this site again so I just went to the original source.....

Droool... Anyone remember who had this?

leonmegering21343r5r23.jpg

BlueSki231

Brilliant_Rock
My dream ring.. and (hopefully) the one I will be getting!!

D. Vatche Slim X-Prong Pave

SlimXProngPave.jpg

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
Hmmm... Similar to the Ritani Endless Love Halo, but with a Legacy-inspired profile (the ''V'' shape) And no eternity band, please & thanks :) Just simple, slim, 18k white gold.

But really, a ~1ct, bezel set, with miligrain-detail halo holding >1pt diamonds will do. No name brands needed, so long as its designed and built well!

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Kaleigh''s ring.

SuiteLady

Rough_Rock
I have always loved the Tiffany and Company Lucida ring.

AAAAAkMKepwAAAAAACRgNQ.jpg

That's the dream.

The reality is a 1.-1.25 carat. Whiteflash ACA Round Brilliant (probably in a I or J) in a classic platinum six-prong setting. :)

mynewobsession

Rough_Rock
Hi ladies,

This is my dream ring! It''s from Blue Nile and I''d love a .75-1.00 carat princess stone to go with it. :) I just have fallen in love with the princess cut set sideways... you don''t see it as often so to me, it''s a little more unique.

bluenilering1022.jpg

mynewobsession

Rough_Rock
Here it is with the matching wedding band. I just adore it!!

BNset1022.jpg

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
SuiteLady I love the rectangular Lucida too. I just dont know whether to get a small lucida from Tiffs or to get a bigger emerald cut (pretty different styles) from a Pscope vendor?!

Cant find a pic but i also Luuurrve a three stone emerald cut engagement ring with sapphire sides that i tried on at Tiffanys - sadly SO doesnt like coloured stones for an ering. Still I think that coloured stones add another dimension of research/options/difficulty so perhaps its best!!

glitterazzi

Shiny_Rock
Can I change my mind again?!
31.gif
Okay - I change my mind everyday. haha! Those last posts were my realistic dream ring... here is my "in your dreams" ring. Hey! Diamonds are what dreams are made of!!!
23.gif
30.gif

Something along the lines of the 50.06ct D internally flawless cushion cut makes it feel unattainable - but I keep reaching for the stars... they sparkle like diamonds! Really Really big ones!
2.gif

leviev cushion cut.jpg

glitterazzi

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/25/2008 7:30:18 AM
Author: SuiteLady
I have always loved the Tiffany and Company Lucida ring.

That''s the dream.

The reality is a 1.-1.25 carat. Whiteflash ACA Round Brilliant (probably in a I or J) in a classic platinum six-prong setting. :)

Ahh... my first love! I remember the first time I saw it - My sister had to half drag me out of Tiffany''s! I told her that day that until then, I hadn''t known what love is!!! Haha! It was the first one that made my heart go pitter patter... I''ve seen some beautiful diamonds - and found other loves since, but Lucida will forever have a place in my heart!
28.gif

prettylnpink419

Shiny_Rock
Okay Ladies--

After several hours, days, weeks, etc with a different favorite/dream ring each day.... I''ve finally settled on the below ring. I know that the hearts are a little cheesy but I absolutely love them!
30.gif
I love how it makes it different and I''ve never seen a ring like it before. I also feel like the hearts are so very girly, and so very...ME! I do realize though that it is a dream ring since it is so very obviously out of our price budget. But a girl can dream....

http://www.ritani.com/products/view/448/in_category/1

(Sorry, I haven''t quite learned how to post pictures yet! I have a MAC so I know things are a little different but if anyone can give me any advice...it would be greatly appreciated!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results