shape
carat
color
clarity

What gives you the hump? No caring or sharing allowed in here.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Ok, I realize people are annoyed by doctors (I have had plenty of fits in the waiting room, and I am not going to defend doctors here because this is the what annoys you thread and waiting sucks). But it goes both ways, I get annoyed with patients being late because I make an effort to keep a tight schedule. I really get annoyed then they tell me they didn''t think there was any point to coming on time because the doctor is always late, uh...not helpful to keeping on schedule.

Other things:

1) All the little things at work that interrupt my day and keep me from doing my job

2) People who talk on their cell phone while driving

3) People who ask me and my BF when we are getting engaged. Unlike Dreamgirl, we are not even at 2 years!

4) The taxi bikes and their ability to block your path while driving

5) People who interrupt, especially when you are trying to make a point to your superior and they steal your thunder i.e. show offs, or gunners

6) Cover charges

7) Buses that cut you off while driving

I am sure there are more. I am not in a very good mood today
38.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
The coffee ''bar'' at my workplace. Supposed to be kept clean and neat, well stocked with supplies, and always have gourmet coffee made fresh for the customers. So of course, just now, or actually a half hour ago, because that''s how long it took, I had to restock, make new coffee, and clean up the grubby mess left behind by my fellow employees, so that I and the actual customers could enjoy even one cup of coffee. And this happens to me every time I want a cup.

No wonder the baristas at Starbucks know me so well.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
NYC taxicab drivers pis$$ me off!
29.gif

That, and when I email colleagues requesting RSVPs to one of our events, and they 'forget!' Grrrrrr...

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
fieryred, they need to make you CITIZEN OF THE YEAR there in FL.
9.gif
Good for you; I have so wanted to do that myself, and I''m glad you did.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
I used to hate bycylists... still kinda do, but my DH is training for tris - and he tells me to lay off, that they ride closer to the road because it is smoother, and less broken glass is there... and you can get a ticket riding your bike on the side-WALK... They irk me when they are out like a CAR, but technically they are a vehicle... ugh, I won''t get started.

But, I hate it when someone is an A$$ when they drive... and you are in a car with someone who is afraid to use the horn. Come on... give em a little, toot! Say, hey A$$HOLE with your horn! It feels GOOOOOOOD!
9.gif
I love my horn. I dont think I over use it. I think I live in an area with a lot of bad drivers.

I hate it when people comment on how young I am. It is ALWAYS done in a condescending way, not one that is at all meant to be compliementary. That is always because yes I look young, and yes, I''ll even act young to some regards... eh. Grr.

I hate it when I hear people making excuses for things. There are some excuses, TRUE... but excuses are only justifications for giving up on yourself, your own hopes and dreams. That just drives me up the wall. STOP MAKING EXCUSES. THERE ARE TALKERS AND THERE ARE DO-ERS. IF YOU''D QUIT TALKING ABOUT IT, YOU COULD HAVE DONE IT ALREADY!

I''m feelin'' fiesty today!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
How could I forget? On my way home last night I was reminded of something I HATE THE MOST!!!!!!!!------> People who pull out in front of you driving down the road when there is NOBODY BEHIND YOU!!!!!! And then they drive slow. OOH I hate that with a passion
29.gif
29.gif
They can''t wait to pull out after you pass ''em??? WTF?!??!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/24/2009 11:01:12 AM
Author: princesss
I hate it when people I don''t know touch me. I DON''T KNOW YOU, SO DON''T TOUCH ME! My body is mine, so what gives you the bloody right to touch me just because you want to. Sure, to you a pat on the shoulder doesn''t mean much, but I''m a PERFECT STRANGER and you feel the need to TOUCH ME? I DON''T THINK SO. I do not want you to touch me, you weird old man, or strange lady in the grocery store. It does not endear you to me, or make me feel like this place is homey and family-oriented. It makes me feel like you''re all a bunch of CREEPERS.

I also do not like people assuming they know my religious beliefs, or talking incessantly about theirs. I do not like that within 5 minutes of meeting me, people feel they have the right to ask where I go to church. Next time somebody does that to me, I''m going to tell them I''m a baby-eating athiest. That way they won''t feel the need to ask the ''I''ve known you for ten minutes, so we''re intimate pals'' follow up question: ''Are you married? I bet you can''t wait to be a mom.'' SURPRISE. I can wait. I can wait a long time. I could even go my WHOLE LIFE without having kids, especially if they''re like your snotty brat of a child that is screaming at you for ice cream as you patronize me.

I dislike people that have children or animals without the ability to take good care of them. Just feeding them and giving them a place to live isn''t enough.

I hate drivers that cut through the bike lane. Guess what? I''m a responsible rider. My clothing is bright. I have a light if I ride at night. I wear a helmet and ride in the bike lane. SO STAY IN YOUR OWN LANE. Yeah, you can kill me, THAT''S WHY I''M ALL THE WAY OVER HERE. Jerks. My choices are to risk running over pedestrians or getting killed. Fabulous. No wonder I freak out anytime BF goes on a bike ride.

I hate teenagers with expensive cars that think it makes them better than everybody. Yeah, you''re 17 and got a Lexus. WhooptiFREAKINGdoo. Leather seats make you SO MUCH BETTER THAN EVERYBODY ELSE. I''m so glad you learned that now. Next life lesson: how to cheat the world out of millions and run away to a small, private island. Because how dare those peons not realize YOU ARE BETTER THAN THEY ARE becauase you''ve NEVER DRIVEN A FORD. Guess what? I freaking love my Ford, and my life and happiness aren''t worth less than yours because I''m not driving a $30,000 car.

ETA: Wow, apparently I have issues, lol. Thanks for letting me get that out.

Also, my dad didn''t believe him about the touching/church thing. Two days ago we went to look at used cars, and the guy kept talking about church and touching my dad for emphasis. It was all I could do not to laugh. And also, not to punch the guy.

I''m sensing some tension here.
9.gif
Here, let me hug you.
31.gif
And, you know, I''ve found peace and tranquility in my religion.
12.gif
How ''bout I invite you, say, next Sunday? I''ll pick you up.
3.gif
We practice ''giving the peace'' after the sermon, where we shake hands or hug our neighbor as we extend the peace of God. It''ll be fun.
11.gif
9.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Holly: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHA

*gasp*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Awesome.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/24/2009 1:28:13 PM
Author: princesss
Holly: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHA

*gasp*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Awesome.
28.gif
9.gif

basil

Brilliant_Rock
I hate it when patients complain to me or to the technicians that they''ve waited too long to see the doctor.

The way our office is structured, the patient is worked up by the tech, then sees a resident who writes the note, explains everything to the patient, comes up with the plan, writes the prescriptions, and then the attending comes in and makes sure everything is correct.

Some attendings think that they can see more patients than they really can, or are overwhelmed with patients, or have an inflated sense of their own importance or something, so people wait - sometimes up to 5-6 hours if they need to go to other departments to get tests and things.

The conversation usually goes like this:
Me: Hi, I''m Dr. D, I''m one of the residents working with Dr. B, I''m going to get you started and then he''ll be in. I''m very sorry for our long wait today.
Patient: Do you know how long I''ve waited? This is ridiculous! Why have I waited so long?
Me: Well, I''m very sorry that we''re running behind, but you needed all your tests done today and those usually take a while.
Patient: I''m tired. I don''t want to see you, I want to see the doctor. I don''t understand why I needed all those tests and why I have to see 5 people before I can see the doctor?
Me: Okay, Dr. B will be in shortly. Sorry again about the long wait.

What they don''t know or don''t care about is that by not seeing a resident, they''re holding up the clinic schedule because the attending then has to spend a longer time explaining things to the patient, write the note and prescriptions, etc. rather than just editing the resident''s plan. And of course, they never complain to the attending about waiting, so the attending never really realizes how upset the patients are about the waiting time and goes on with his same overloaded schedule.

Patients know ahead of time that we are a teaching institution so it is never a surprise that there are trainees (med students, residents, fellows). There are plenty of doctors in private practice who do not have trainees. If it bothers them so much, they should go elsewhere. Obviously, we aren''t hurting for business!
29.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/24/2009 10:36:36 AM
Author: fieryred33143

Date: 2/23/2009 6:22:24 PM
Author:Steel

So here goes another ''What makes you fly into an almighty, seeing red, steam pouring out of your ears, blood boiling rage?''
The other morning I was driving in to work and already late. After getting out of the express pass lane, about 4 lanes had to merge into one and it was taking some time. Everyone was being courteous towards one another...except for this one lady that we''ll call MegaB (I''m sure you all can guess what the B stands for
17.gif
).

MegaB was next to me and we had a red truck and a white car in front of us. So MegaB needed to let red truck man in because otherwise he would have been pushed off into the grass. But you see MegaB is wayyyy too good to let someone in front of her. So she gets really close to the car in front of her and starts cursing this guy out. The guy was like ''ok lady'' and backs off because he knew I would let him in. You think that would be the end of it right?

Not for MegaB.

She slows down and leaves a gap between herself and the car in front and then tells red truck man ''go ahead'' so he thinks ok, I''ll go. As soon as he did, she sped up and cut him off and in the process hits her mirror against his mirror. Red truck man, who was far more patient than I would have been, finally gets angry and drives up a little and hits her side mirror with his hand. Not hard but enough to release whatever tension he was feeling.

So what does MegaB do? She calls the cops. That''s right. She called Florida Highway Patrol. At this point she had merged to the left and red truck man kept driving on the road. FHP is so nearby (this was a major highway) that they were there quickly. I can see in my side view mirror that she was describing what the man did to her car.

I was so upset and furious with her behavior, that I merged to the left, hit reverse, and was 2 hours late giving my statement to the cops. I just couldn''t let it go. I needed to make sure that the cops knew that entire scene was her fault and completely provoked by her.

And it felt great
11.gif
Bravo Fiery! I would have done the same thing, and I bet that truck man was very happy you took the time to see that Mega B got her come-uppance!
36.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/24/2009 1:07:25 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
How could I forget? On my way home last night I was reminded of something I HATE THE MOST!!!!!!!!------> People who pull out in front of you driving down the road when there is NOBODY BEHIND YOU!!!!!! And then they drive slow. OOH I hate that with a passion
29.gif
29.gif
Dreamgirl, I am glad you posted this. I mentioned it in an earlier rant but am pleased that you feel my pain!

I have often said to DH, would it be soooo bad to nudge their bumper along? Just a few little taps to get them going - just a bit faster?
12.gif
11.gif
12.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm changing mine because my grocery store gripe is too silly. . .

My new one: I hate when people don't hold the door open for those behind them. Once someone didn't hold the door open and unfortuntely my son was too close to the door and it slammed into his face! It wasn't a regular door. It was a thick heavy one that they have on the ferry boats. My son started crying!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hate aggressive drivers.

I wish people would realize that I am not driving in a particular manner in order to antagonize them, or to make them late to work, or what-have-you. In fact, I'm just paying attention to the road, and minding my own business.

I wish people would realize that it is not all about them when they are on the road, and that if I choose to drive responsibly, and not slam my gas pedal the moment the light turns green, or don't speed up just to be the first to the red light, that does not give them the right to tailgate my car, turn on their brights, go around me to cut me off and then slow down, or otherwise torment me while I am trying to focus on driving my car. I am not doing these things to illicit a response from you, or to slow you down; I am doing these things because I am a responsible driver.

I do not like endangering my own life, and I do not like wasting gas by driving like a maniac. I feel it is my responsibility to operate my very heavy vehicle in a way that is safe and in the best interest of myself and those around me.

I hate that driving turns otherwise sane people into maniacs who happen to be operating large machines that have the potential to cause serious bodily injury to others. Road rage is quite possibly one of the most frightening things I witness on a regular basis. I've never seen so much anger in my life than I do on my commute to and from work every day, and I just feel so, so badly for those angry people because they are obviously unhappy, and one of these days, they're going to badly hurt themselves or someone else.

I am an extremely calm, focused driver, and I hate that the majority of other people I see on the road are worked up, angry, and reckless.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/24/2009 4:49:31 PM
Author: MC
I''m changing mine because my grocery store gripe is too silly. . .

My new one: I hate when people don''t hold the door open for those behind them. Once someone didn''t hold the door open and unfortuntely my son was too close to the door and it slammed into his face! It wasn''t a regular door. It was a thick heavy one that they have on the ferry boats. My son started crying!
I HATE THAT TOO! I''m sorry about your lil'' one, that is awful!!! My DH always holds doors for people, even when they are 4 feet behind him. He is such a gentleman.
emembarrassed.gif

Haven - totally agree 100%. That is why I use the horn, just like I do not hesitate to use the turn signal. It is a tool in your car and has a purposeful use. Sometimes people are just completely OBLIVIOUS of the fact that there are other drivers on the road you need to honk sometimes. There are different kinds of honks... the toot, the light''s been green for 10 seconds... wake up honk. Then there''s the HONNNNNNNNKKKKKKKK to say, he A$$ you just cut me off, HEY EVERYONE ON THE ROAD, LOOK AT THIS A$$ ON THE ROAD WHO JUST CUT ME OFF. HEY A$$, why are your kids jumping around in your car like chimpanzees and you are driving like a moron!
ok I''m done.
35.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/24/2009 2:58:48 PM
Author: Steel

Date: 2/24/2009 1:07:25 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
29.gif
29.gif
Dreamgirl, I am glad you posted this. I mentioned it in an earlier rant but am pleased that you feel my pain!

I have often said to DH, would it be soooo bad to nudge their bumper along? Just a few little taps to get them going - just a bit faster?
12.gif
11.gif
12.gif
hehehe
11.gif
I would so love to do that!!!! Flipping people!
11.gif
11.gif
12.gif
27.gif
9.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/24/2009 4:58:07 PM
Author: tlh

Date: 2/24/2009 4:49:31 PM
Author: MC
I'm changing mine because my grocery store gripe is too silly. . .

My new one: I hate when people don't hold the door open for those behind them. Once someone didn't hold the door open and unfortuntely my son was too close to the door and it slammed into his face! It wasn't a regular door. It was a thick heavy one that they have on the ferry boats. My son started crying!
I HATE THAT TOO! I'm sorry about your lil' one, that is awful!!! My DH always holds doors for people, even when they are 4 feet behind him. He is such a gentleman.
emembarrassed.gif
I'm normally nonconfrontational, but in that situation, I yelled out at the guy! lol He seemed entirely oblivious so he probably didn't even hear me.

That's sweet that your DH holds the door for everyone.
1.gif
My dh is very good about it too.

violet02

Ideal_Rock
I don''t know if this has been brought up yet but here''s something that REALLY bugs me:

1) Brown nosers - The people that just kiss butt all day long to try and look better to the boss, other people... you name it. I hate that. It''s so fake! The fake syrupy insincerity makes me insane.

2) Women that use their ''assest''s to get ahead at the workplace. - I know a woman that has slept with managers and otherwise flirts, brown noses, whatever it takes to get what she wants from any available man.

I''m so not that person and I it bugs me to no end that people schmooze others like that. (When I was 5 my dad said, ''say please and thank you at the dinner table'', I said ''please and thank you are for butt kissers!'' - that sums it up.... ok jk, thats just politeness but funny nonetheless, hehe)

And to second Bia... I HATE people that don''t RSVP to things!

joflier

Ideal_Rock
This thread is just so appropriate to how I''m feeling today.

This afternoon I had to run to Hobby Lobby to exchange some floral items. They have a designated return/exchange checkout aisle. Ok. So first, the cashier did the return. Then she picked up the phone to page someone over. She said it would just be a minute, as her manager had to come and approve the transaction. Well it was more like 5 minutes, and I was in a hurry to get to work. The part that really bugs me is why would they need a manager to approve a return IN THE RETURN LANE????? It was only $20. Not like it was some freaking exhorbinant amount. So that really irritated me.
Then on my drive to work, I was approaching a stop light that was GREEN......and the van in front of me apparently thought it was red and just stopped. Something just wasn''t registering there.

Some generalized peeves:
when no one refills the ice cube tray
Pedestrians that don''t look when waltzing through the middle of a street
Strangers that enjoy telling you tmi about their lives
When people don''t return a simple phone call or email
When you wash your car and it randomly snows/rains 2 hours later

brooklyngirl

Brilliant_Rock
I sympathize with a lot of these.

One that I hate, is when at the dog run, and someone comes in, and doesn''t like the way my dog interacts with their dog and gets mad at me, yelling at me to keep my dog away from theirs. Um, hello, it''s a dog run, if you don''t like the dogs that are in here, please LEAVE! If you can''t work together with the other owners to make sure everyone plays nice, the dog park is not for you
29.gif
Ugh.

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/24/2009 5:28:26 PM
Author: violet02
I don''t know if this has been brought up yet but here''s something that REALLY bugs me:

1) Brown nosers - The people that just kiss butt all day long to try and look better to the boss, other people... you name it. I hate that. It''s so fake! The fake syrupy insincerity makes me insane.

2) Women that use their ''assest''s to get ahead at the workplace. - I know a woman that has slept with managers and otherwise flirts, brown noses, whatever it takes to get what she wants from any available man.

I''m so not that person and I it bugs me to no end that people schmooze others like that. (When I was 5 my dad said, ''say please and thank you at the dinner table'', I said ''please and thank you are for butt kissers!'' - that sums it up.... ok jk, thats just politeness but funny nonetheless, hehe)

And to second Bia... I HATE people that don''t RSVP to things!

I second you on the brown nosers, especially when their tactics work
29.gif

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
I haven''t had a chance to read everyone''s yet, so I may be repeating, but here are the people who drive me crazy like nothing else:

1. Gum poppers. Open-mouthed gum chewers are bad enough, but I get homicidal if someone is near me repetetively popping gum. I have been known to get out of a long line, just to escape this. Some people do this so loudly that you can hear it from across a store, no matter how hard you try to get away. And WITHOUT FAIL, these people are seated right next to me on the airplane. Last time I flew, this very well-dressed business woman sat next to me and I felt such relief, thinking I was safe. As soon as the plane took off, however, the popping started. ARGH! (note: this same woman, at the end of the flight, spit her gum out in a receipt and shoved it in the seat pocket, before then emptying all of the garbage out of her coat pockets into the same seat pocket! I almost said something. Those poor flight attendants!)

2. People who think their time is more important than yours. This can be on a road, in a store, at the airport, but whatever the situation, they firmply believe they should be able to go first. A lady actually cut in front of me at Banana Republic the other day when the cashier called "Next" and then ignored me when I tried to draw her attention to the rude action.

3. Parents who take the word of their adolescent child over that of an adult. I am a teacher and this happens with alarming frequency. I have never had a parent flat out call me a liar, but I cannot count the times I have heard, "Well, Jack/Jill said...(insert statement that contradicts what I have just told them)." Really?! Do these parents think I have nothing better to do with my day than make up stories about their children?! Trust me, if I say your kid was talking in class, didn''t turn in an assignment, or was rude to me, you can bank on it being true. It is truly not to my advantage to make that crap up and call you about it. I am a professional, for heaven''s sake!

Whew! That was cathartic!
3.gif

Oh, I also do not go to movies in the theater any more. There are just too many inconsiderate people.
11.gif

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/23/2009 8:17:44 PM
Author: steph72276
I can''t stand when people are too lazy to take their grocery carts back to the place where they go. Is it too hard to walk a few feet to put it back rather than leave it in a parking space. I never saw anyone do this when I lived in Georgia and now that I live in Florida, it is the norm....and my car has the scratches to prove it! If I can do it everytime with a small child, there is no excuse unless you are in a wheelchair or are over the age of 70!

OMG! I cannot STAND this! I always return my cart, even if I have to walk all the way back to the store to do so.

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/24/2009 7:46:46 PM
Author: brooklyngirl
I sympathize with a lot of these.

One that I hate, is when at the dog run, and someone comes in, and doesn''t like the way my dog interacts with their dog and gets mad at me, yelling at me to keep my dog away from theirs. Um, hello, it''s a dog run, if you don''t like the dogs that are in here, please LEAVE! If you can''t work together with the other owners to make sure everyone plays nice, the dog park is not for you
29.gif
Ugh.
Yup I''m with you on this one too.

My other peeve is the people who leave their pets off leash at the pet store. My dog got attacked by another dog once and the owner wasn''t able to do much about it right away since he left the dog OFF leash and had no control over him other than to try and pry his jaws off my dogs nose. Leashed he could have kept him in check.

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/24/2009 2:16:28 AM
Author: heraanderson

Chatty people in the movie theatre. The other day I went to see Coraline in the movie theatre. Now, I expect children to be somewhat chatty so I relax and brace myself. Instead, the PARENTS of a ten year old started chatting incessantly. After twenty minutes, I asked them to be quite so I could enjoy the movie. I was polite and thanked them but they got all huffy saying things like, ''You should wait for the video'' and ''Your welcome'' in a huffy voice. So The mother blows her nose really hard and throws the tissue into my hair. I almost lost it (I''m a germ phobe) and confronted them, where they laughed and she said she missed the floor. I did throw it back and it landed in their nachos. It didn''t phase them though because they started to chomp loudly on their nachos.
Now, I must say, my behavior of throwing it back is normally not in my repertoire of behavior and I still do feel kind of childish over it. That being said, I just decided to leave and get my money back. I told the box office and one of them felt adamant about telling them to be quiet. The father came out and started arguing that he had a right to talk and defending the fact that he was allowed to throw trash on the floor. It was a horrible experience for me, but worse, I feel bad that a child has to be raised by such foul people.
This would have sent me completely over the edge. Why do these idiots think that it is within their "rights" to behave such a way in a public place? Oh and than reminds me, I also hate:

4. Students who think they have a law degree. They go on and on about how it is their "right" to do whatever ridiculous thing they have just done without understanding that they are interfering with the other students'' actual right to an education. Or they tell me that I "can''t" take their cell phone/ipod/other personal item even though it says I can in the district rules!

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/24/2009 11:48:06 AM
Author: OUpeargirl
This one is weird... I hate being touched anywhere I have exposed tendons... Like the crook of my arm or knee, or my neck. It literally makes me cringe and sends chills down my spine!

I hate... I mean REALLY HATE hearing people eat. Crunching of any type of salad, chip, whatever makes my skin crawl. I despise commercials where they are trying to advertise how crunchy something is (a cereal commercial comes to mind) and I have to hear them crunch. EEEEk.

I get really tired of ''one uppers.'' Any story you tell, they either had something SO much better or SO much worse happen to them.
Me too! I actually pause the tv and sit there in silence, just so I can fast forward through such commericals. I can''t watch some TV chefs, because they seem to feel the need to talk while they are tasting their finished creation. Seriously?! You are a national TV star (I''m talking to you Giada!), so show some manners!

And DH, much as I love him, drives me bonkers because he crunches ice when we go out to eat.

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
TIP JARS!! No idea if this is going on in the rest of the country, but every deli, pizzeria, and dunken donuts here in nyc now has a tip jar. And no, I''m not cheap. Tip well over 20% when I''m out- but if just running into my local deli in the morning for a cup of coffee to go, what exactly am I tipping for???

BlueSki231

Brilliant_Rock
I believe this has been mentioned but I can''t stand it when people blast their awful music with bass in their car.

A couple years ago I was out for lunch with a friend... while we were driving we pulled up next to this kid with fairly loud music at a red light.
He then looked over at us... proceeded to PUT EAR PLUGS IN HIS EARS and then turned his music and bass waaaaaaaaay up.
33.gif
I don''t know if we were supposed to be impressed...
20.gif

Also, I can''t stand to see these junker rusted out cars that are all pimped out with rims and tinted windows. I mean seriously.. your rims by themselves are probably worth more than your 1990 buick... puuuleeze
20.gif

oh and those big noisy muffler things these kids that think they''re cool put on their cars. i just don''t get it..
38.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/24/2009 8:42:30 PM
Author: elle_chris
TIP JARS!! No idea if this is going on in the rest of the country, but every deli, pizzeria, and dunken donuts here in nyc now has a tip jar. And no, I''m not cheap. Tip well over 20% when I''m out- but if just running into my local deli in the morning for a cup of coffee to go, what exactly am I tipping for???
Yep, the styrofoam cups at the food court drive me nuts!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Remembered one!

I HATE when people scrape their teeth over their fork while they''re eating (HATE HATE HATE that noise!)

My brother does this all the time and even though I''ve told him it''s bad for his teeth he still does it!!!!!!!!!!!
It''s all I can do to not smack him!
11.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results