shape
carat
color
clarity

What gives you the hump? No caring or sharing allowed in here.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/26/2009 4:29:30 PM
Author: dragonfly411
I''ll jump in
I can''t stand lazy people, especially those who expect others to do their work for them
I cannot STAND self induced stupidity, being stupid just because you don''t feel like learning, or being stupid because you are lazy
I feel the same about self induced obesity. If you have no disease then stop whining and complaining and get off your a** and do something already
I hate people who talk down to me, like I am inferior than them, or not as smart as they are. I''m an educated human being thanks.
I hate people who don''t use proper grammar and spelling. I cannot STAND slang typing.... I hate it.
I hate people who walk into a bookstore on their cell phone talking really loud.
I hate people who tell me what my financial status is (yes a woman did this once)
I hate people who are on the phone while they are being rung up... how rude.
I hate people who lack in manners. Do not burp in front of me, do not cough on me, and do not barge through without excusing yourself.
I hate slow drivers
I HATE when a sales person gives me attitude, or a waiter/waitress, and talks back. The customer is ALWAYS Right, even if they aren''t.
I hate dysfunctional computers
I cannot stand whiners
dumb people
People who think they know everything, when they DON''T
Uh!

I hate to be a know it all...but...whingeing is the purpose of this thread.
9.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/26/2009 2:42:21 PM
Author: Steel

Date: 2/25/2009 6:57:25 PM
Author: HollyS
We just need to make this a permanent thread . . . ''cause we''re gonna keep adding peeves every day . . .

Why does it seem that your bank only has two tellers? One for the drive thru, one for the inside. Tons of employees standing around, long lines of customers, but only two tellers.
33.gif
Haha. Sorry to laugh Holly.
You know why there are such long queues and only two tellers at the bank during lunch? The clever tellers are on lunch! Customer focus my ar$e!
Did you know that most robberies are committed by customers of the bank - just trying to get their money out.

Why do the same people, with the same laptops, show up every day at your local Starbucks and take up valuable and hard to come by seats while nursing one drink for four hours? Do they have jobs? Can''t they work from home? Are they working, or surfing? Are they lonely? Wouldn''t this routine bore the heck out of you?
20.gif
I wonder was this made popular by Sex & the City?
Yeah, Carrie was guilty of Starbucks loitering too, but most of these people are men. What, are they all independently wealthy, and don''t need to work; or do they have their own dot.com that only requires a laptop and WiFi to pretend to work? Puzzling . . . . .

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
I''d like to add my
38.gif
to the hovering pissers in the restrooms across the globe. "Hello!?" To all hoverers: We worry about germs too, that''s why some of us sit and actually pee in the pot. Then we finish our bizness without throwing TP allover the stall, and then wash our hands without splashing every available surface, and we wipe without littering the floor with the towel -- like you will when you open the door with the towel , throwing it on the floor as you leave.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/26/2009 4:50:39 PM

Date: 2/26/2009 2:42:21 PM

We just need to make this a permanent thread . . . ''cause we''re gonna keep adding peeves every day . . .

Why does it seem that your bank only has two tellers? One for the drive thru, one for the inside. Tons of employees standing around, long lines of customers, but only two tellers.
33.gif
Haha. Sorry to laugh Holly.
You know why there are such long queues and only two tellers at the bank during lunch? The clever tellers are on lunch! Customer focus my ar$e!
Did you know that most robberies are committed by customers of the bank - just trying to get their money out.

Why do the same people, with the same laptops, show up every day at your local Starbucks and take up valuable and hard to come by seats while nursing one drink for four hours? Do they have jobs? Can''t they work from home? Are they working, or surfing? Are they lonely? Wouldn''t this routine bore the heck out of you?
20.gif
I wonder was this made popular by Sex & the City?
Yeah, Carrie was guilty of Starbucks loitering too, but most of these people are men. What, are they all independently wealthy, and don''t need to work; or do they have their own dot.com that only requires a laptop and WiFi to pretend to work? Puzzling . . . . .
My first thought: they are hanging out there expecting to meet a blonde, super skinny, loose virtue type. That is what our men have learned from the Sex & the City re-runs; coffee shop women are easy lays! The reason they are still there is that perhaps most women at starbucks are there for ...coffee.

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/26/2009 1:21:45 AM
Author: Kelli
AHHHHHHHHHH..........

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to all the people who put down any kind of chewing noises! Whether it''s food or gum, I very honestly get violent tendencies and panic attacks when I''m around this! (Yes I know I''m crazy, and yes, I actually HAVE talked to a therapist about it.) I used to actually hit my brother or my friends when I was a kid, and it will ruin my whole day/night if I''m stuck in a car with gum chewers, or people who just insist on constantly eating things with their mouths open. And yes, the plane thing is the WORST!! Especially since every worried parent gives their kids gum to smack on so their precious little ears don''t pop. Unfortunately, my head just might explode instead. If I could change the world... there would be no gum, and people would all be taught to eat with their mouths closed! It''s just so disgusting and rude. And so is popping your gum! AND the commercials with the crunchy food. It''s all gross.
14.gif

Ok.. rant over. For now
2.gif
20.gif

And oh yes, one more thing. Nose picking children. Especially ones who are old enough to know better, and who wipe it on the bathroom walls (or any other walls for that matter) at my dance studio. If I knew who was doing this, I would seriously ask them to NEVER, EVER step foot in the studio again. That is absolutely unforgivable.
Kelli, I am exactly the same!!! It makes me absolutely insane, and I am aware that I overreact. I am curious what advice your therapist had for you?
2.gif

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/26/2009 4:57:15 PM
I'd like to add my
38.gif
to the hovering pissers in the restrooms across the globe. 'Hello!?' To all hoverers: We worry about germs too, that's why some of us sit and actually pee in the pot. Then we finish our bizness without throwing TP allover the stall, and then wash our hands without splashing every available surface, and we wipe without littering the floor with the towel -- like you will when you open the door with the towel , throwing it on the floor as you leave.
Holly I kid you not I have post-its in my purse for this very reason. Yes, I leave notes.
I couldn't take it anymore. I was out with DH having a great time at some hole-in-the-wall...went to use the bathroom....waited for a stall to become available...the woman comes out, gives me a courtesy smile....I walk in, and.........

Not number 1. Not number 2. Number THREE! Ya know, the one that you can find products for in the diaper aisle so that it doesn't look like you just gave birth?
emotion-41.gif

Men have a reputation for being the grosser of the two sexes when it comes to bathrooms. Not in my experience. You'd be amazed at how many women just don't give a $%^& how they leave a restroom. Unless its in their own HOME of course.

ETA: The aforementioned woman actually approached our table later in the night. She was with the band and wanted to see if we wanted to purchase a CD. It took everything in me not to say something to her. EVERYTHING.

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/26/2009 8:15:24 PM
Author: luckystar112

I''d like to add my
38.gif
to the hovering pissers in the restrooms across the globe. ''Hello!?'' To all hoverers: We worry about germs too, that''s why some of us sit and actually pee in the pot. Then we finish our bizness without throwing TP allover the stall, and then wash our hands without splashing every available surface, and we wipe without littering the floor with the towel -- like you will when you open the door with the towel , throwing it on the floor as you leave.
Holly I kid you not I have post-its in my purse for this very reason. Yes, I leave notes.
I couldn''t take it anymore. I was out with DH having a great time at some hole-in-the-wall...went to use the bathroom....waited for a stall to become available...the woman comes out, gives me a courtesy smile....I walk in, and.........

Not number 1. Not number 2. Number THREE! Ya know, the one that you can find products for in the diaper aisle so that it doesn''t look like you just gave birth?
emotion-41.gif

Men have a reputation for being the grosser of the two sexes when it comes to bathrooms. Not in my experience. You''d be amazed at how many women just don''t give a $%^& how they leave a restroom. Unless its in their own HOME of course.

ETA: The aforementioned woman actually approached our table later in the night. She was with the band and wanted to see if we wanted to purchase a CD. It took everything in me not to say something to her. EVERYTHING.
Not in mine, either. I cannot believe how some women leave restrooms & if I could, I would use the mens. The employee bathrooms at my previous employer were foul.
emotion-41.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
People who take their own sweet time to amble into the lift while I pressing the "open" button patiently.

honey22

Ideal_Rock
I hate walking out of the entrance at work (major public hospital) and people are clearly ignoring the no smoking signs and allowing their disgusting second hand smoke to waft into the return air vents and be sent straight up to the oncology ward - appaling.

It makes me even madder when it''s a preggo woman using tax payer funded appointments at the womans hospital to care for her unborn baby, yet she is smoking outside. OMG!!!

I can''t stand parents who smoke in cars with their kids - give them a freakin chance to breath oxygen for crying out loud, when they are old enough they can chose whether they smoke or not, don''t force them to breath the crap in

Vent over, feel much better, great thread!!!!

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/26/2009 8:15:24 PM

I''d like to add my
38.gif
to the hovering pissers in the restrooms across the globe. ''Hello!?'' To all hoverers: We worry about germs too, that''s why some of us sit and actually pee in the pot. Then we finish our bizness without throwing TP allover the stall, and then wash our hands without splashing every available surface, and we wipe without littering the floor with the towel -- like you will when you open the door with the towel , throwing it on the floor as you leave.
I couldn''t take it anymore. I was out with DH having a great time at some hole-in-the-wall...went to use the bathroom....waited for a stall to become available...the woman comes out, gives me a courtesy smile....I walk in, and.........

Not number 1. Not number 2. Number THREE! Ya know, the one that you can find products for in the diaper aisle so that it doesn''t look like you just gave birth?
emotion-41.gif

Men have a reputation for being the grosser of the two sexes when it comes to bathrooms. Not in my experience. You''d be amazed at how many women just don''t give a $%^& how they leave a restroom. Unless its in their own HOME of course.

Bravo!
36.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Somebody please invent indicators and brake lights- for people!

I get so angry when I am out shopping with 'stoppers'. You know them, the self-righteous people who just stop, right in front of you, with no warning. So that you have to take evasive action to avoid hitting them. Then, if it is busy you have to wait behind them until there is a gap so you can move on. Then, as if they have not driven me insane enough, when you find a gap to move on, the idiot stoppers walk on. Argh.

Edit for spelling.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
People who are rude/ poorly-mannered!! So many times, I hold open the door for other people and they don't even say "thank you", this including men! Or when you open the door to let yourself out and they squeeze themselves through first and don't even acknowledge you!!
6.gif

What *really really* gets me though is the political snakes, you know those incompetent idiots who not only manage to survive in an organisation but who profit from back-stabbing other people and a..@#*. kissing!! Both DH and I know exactly people like that. There is this one girl from my old workplace who would stop at nothing to bad-mouth other people and doing everything possible to get on the good side of the bosses'. She back-stabs a lot of people, including people not in her peer-group, ie. her subordinates and her superiors. I remember when I started working there, she used to go up to me and shamelessly kissed my a@/!!!**!![
6.gif
]. It really gave me the creeps!! I know she's responsible for getting several people fired and everyone hates her, except the bosses that is! There must be a special place in hell for people like her, at least I hope so!

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 7:57:58 AM
Author: Phoenix
People who are rude/ poorly-mannered!! So many times, I hold open the door for other people and they don''t even say ''thank you'', this including men! Or when you open the door to let yourself out and they squeeze themselves through first and don''t even acknowledge you!!
6.gif
Yes! I hate this too! I always shout a terse "You''re Welcome!" as they walk past me, and if it''s someone squeezing in, I''ll usually mutter a "wow.."
I am the queen of muttering things under my breath...which I''m sure there is also have a pet peeve for!

I also hate it when people don''t understand personal space. I was at the drug store the other day and some girl came and stood in line beside me...about 1 foot away. No, she wasn''t behind me but she was beside me. As I put my items on the counter to be rung through, she subsequently put all of her things down, in addition to the cash she was using to pay for her items. The cashier had to physically separate my items from hers and ask me what was mine. The whole time she was standing about 1 foot from me...I could have easily elbowed her in the face. Ugggh.
20.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
I''d like to add my
38.gif
Yup, or they leave the butt doiley on the seat. It is not meant for multiple uses you A$$! FLUSH THE DANG THING!

BlueSki231

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 10:04:42 AM
Author: sammyj

I also hate it when people don''t understand personal space. I was at the drug store the other day and some girl came and stood in line beside me...about 1 foot away. No, she wasn''t behind me but she was beside me. As I put my items on the counter to be rung through, she subsequently put all of her things down, in addition to the cash she was using to pay for her items. The cashier had to physically separate my items from hers and ask me what was mine. The whole time she was standing about 1 foot from me...I could have easily elbowed her in the face. Ugggh.
20.gif

OOO this is a good one!!
I experienced this the other day. Some lady was standing RIGHT UP behind me.. pretty much breathing into my hair.. and I couldn''t understand why cause we were the only two people in line - it''s not as if there was anyone even behind HER.
GET OUT OF MY BUBBLE!! it makes me cringe..

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/27/2009 11:05:07 AM
Author: Namaste

I also hate it when people don't understand personal space. I was at the drug store the other day and some girl came and stood in line beside me...about 1 foot away. No, she wasn't behind me but she was beside me. As I put my items on the counter to be rung through, she subsequently put all of her things down, in addition to the cash she was using to pay for her items. The cashier had to physically separate my items from hers and ask me what was mine. The whole time she was standing about 1 foot from me...I could have easily elbowed her in the face. Ugggh.
20.gif

OOO this is a good one!!
I experienced this the other day. Some lady was standing RIGHT UP behind me.. pretty much breathing into my hair.. and I couldn't understand why cause we were the only two people in line - it's not as if there was anyone even behind HER.
GET OUT OF MY BUBBLE!! it makes me cringe..
Oh yeah, I hate this one too! I don't understand why some people don't understand the concept of personal space. What's worse, most people tower over me (since I'm little) and I've had quite a few people coughing and sneezing all over my head, GROSS!!
6.gif
4.gif

2Artists

Brilliant_Rock
Yes exactly! I am short and adult people have often sneezed or coughed right and I mean right in my face. What gives? And what about creepy guys who like to get in my personal space or touch me. Back it up dude.
38.gif

Mrs.2Artists

niccia

Shiny_Rock
Luckystar112, that story was gross but I totally agree with you. Women are generally worse IMO. My office shares a bathroom with another company, and there is this one older lady who rarely ever washes her hands after using the bathroom, and if she does it is like "turn on tap, dip hands in and walk out without drying"...why bother?
29.gif
She always trys to give me a hug too. I started using the handicap bathroom because of it.
We don''t have those wonderful toilet covers in Canada unfortunately, so I am a "hoverer," but I make sure I have good aim so don''t flame me lol. I can''t bear to sit on the seat, but I couldn''t imagine leaving a stall yucky either. Have any of you seen the "go girl" device ? I was actually thinking about it, but I wouldn''t know how to clean/carry it afterwards lol.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/27/2009 12:21:18 PM
Author: niccia
Luckystar112, that story was gross but I totally agree with you. Women are generally worse IMO. My office shares a bathroom with another company, and there is this one older lady who rarely ever washes her hands after using the bathroom, and if she does it is like ''turn on tap, dip hands in and walk out without drying''...why bother?
29.gif
She always trys to give me a hug too. I started using the handicap bathroom because of it.
We don''t have those wonderful toilet covers in Canada unfortunately, so I am a ''hoverer,'' but I make sure I have good aim so don''t flame me lol. I can''t bear to sit on the seat, but I couldn''t imagine leaving a stall yucky either. Have any of you seen the ''go girl'' device ? I was actually thinking about it, but I wouldn''t know how to clean/carry it afterwards lol.

Eeeekkkk!! Don''t get me started on this! The number of times I''ve seen women just doing that dipping thing or even worse, not even bother washing their hands at all. Talk about *disgusting*!! Imagine what kind of diseases they might catch or pass onto others!

This thread could go on forever, LOL!

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
For all of my friends with noise issues, particularly food and gum noises, I highly recommend this white noise machine for those of you in office environments plagued with noisy chewers:

http://www.amazon.com/Marpac-SleepMate-Electro-Mechanical-Sound-Conditioner/dp/B000KUHFGM

I have this model. It is right next to my computer. It is my safety net. Chewing starts -- machine goes on. Works for annoying talkers too. Nonsense chit chat begins -- machine goes on.

I just tell people that I need the white noise to concentrate, so I don''t have to admit to them that it''s because THEY annoy me. Truly, I realize that this is my issue anyway. Lots of people are ok with, or don''t even notice, food noises. They have plagued me for years, but not any longer. Thank you Sleep Mate!!
36.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock
I hate it when I put on my bra in the morning and do not realise until I am at work that I have managed to twist the strap through the arm so that the strap is permanently twisted! I spend the morning trying to pull it straight not realising it is impossible. Then you have to go to the loo, disrobe and sort yourself out. Argh!

Or when you put on your tights/hose and somehow manage to twist them towards your thigh. No matter how much you twist back, you have to taken them off and start the whole process again! Bah
29.gif

Or when you put on your pendant (not really having time to do it in the morning, but you do it anyway, in a rush) and look in the mirror to realise you have put it on with the pendant facing the wrong way. Bah, then you have to waste more time taking it off and turning the correct way - or give up on the whole idea.

Similarly when you try to put your earrings in (in a rush) and drop the tiny butterfly clip which then scoots under the bed and hides.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hate it when someone reads the first post, and then doesn't scan for updates through the rest of the thread.

And I hate that the dog isn't getting her obedience training...

aprilcait

Brilliant_Rock

When there''s traffic on the highway and the people who are in the right lane and don''t comprehend that they are supposed to let in cars who are merging onto the highway. Next time you merge onto a highway would you want someone to be a pain-in-the-rear like that to you? If you want to be a grump and not let people in, move left, bub! **deep breath**

On the highway, when people who are in the right lane scoot over to the merge-in lane to move up in traffic… gah! To me, that''s the equivalent of using the shoulder as your own personal short-cut.

I don’t understand people who don''t hold doors for people on crutches, people in wheelchairs, parents with little kids, people pushing strollers, senior citizens, people with their hands full, the visually impaired, etc.

Top people who bug the bajeebers out of me: people who are homophobic, girls who think acting ditzy is cute/makes them attractive, people who make disparaging remarks about others'' weight, people who are bigots and teach that thought process to their children, people who think that everyone they think "looks Latin American" is Mexican (oh, and people who do not realize that Mexico is part of North America), people who are impatient with others who speak English as a second language (I just feel like saying: "This person probably knows more languages than you do, buddy. Give him/her a break!"), and people who are regularly insensitive, demanding, and self-absorbed.

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock

I also hate it when people don''t understand personal space. I was at the drug store the other day and some girl came and stood in line beside me...about 1 foot away.
Self CHECKOUT LINES!!!!!!!!!!!

My grocery store has six of those self-checkout machines. If the machines are all being used the right thing to do is WAIT YOUR TURN about 10 feet away. Yet SO MANY TIMES I''m scanning my items and putting them in the bag with some dude standing a foot away from me, waiting for me to pay.

It makes me SO uncomfortable (Hi! Do you mind not staring at me while I enter my PIN?
29.gif
). And it ticks me off because it makes me feel like they are so impatient that I need to rush. And I''m not slow by any means. It''s not like I take my sweet a$$ time packing things a particular way and digging through my purse for spare change.....so BACK OFF!

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 5:54:33 PM

I also hate it when people don''t understand personal space. I was at the drug store the other day and some girl came and stood in line beside me...about 1 foot away.
Self CHECKOUT LINES!!!!!!!!!!!

My grocery store has six of those self-checkout machines. If the machines are all being used the right thing to do is WAIT YOUR TURN about 10 feet away. Yet SO MANY TIMES I''m scanning my items and putting them in the bag with some dude standing a foot away from me, waiting for me to pay.

It makes me SO uncomfortable (Hi! Do you mind not staring at me while I enter my PIN?
29.gif
). And it ticks me off because it makes me feel like they are so impatient that I need to rush. And I''m not slow by any means. It''s not like I take my sweet a$$ time packing things a particular way and digging through my purse for spare change.....so BACK OFF!
Haha. I just had a visual of you scribbling ''back off'' on your post-it and sticking it on the space invader!
9.gif
Funny image.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 10:13:26 AM
Author: tlh

I''d like to add my
38.gif
Yup, or they leave the butt doiley on the seat. It is not meant for multiple uses you A$$! FLUSH THE DANG THING!
Butt doiley! Bwahahahaha!
9.gif

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
People who have no clue that their kids are OUT OF CONTROL. I hate when parents pay no attention to their kids who are rude, inconsiderate and act like wild animals!!!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/27/2009 12:47:47 PM
Author: Phoenix

Date: 2/27/2009 12:21:18 PM
Author: niccia
Luckystar112, that story was gross but I totally agree with you. Women are generally worse IMO. My office shares a bathroom with another company, and there is this one older lady who rarely ever washes her hands after using the bathroom, and if she does it is like 'turn on tap, dip hands in and walk out without drying'...why bother?
29.gif
We don't have those wonderful toilet covers in Canada unfortunately, so I am a 'hoverer,' but I make sure I have good aim so don't flame me lol. I can't bear to sit on the seat, but I couldn't imagine leaving a stall yucky either. Have any of you seen the 'go girl' device ? I was actually thinking about it, but I wouldn't know how to clean/carry it afterwards lol.

Eeeekkkk!! Don't get me started on this! The number of times I've seen women just doing that dipping thing or even worse, not even bother washing their hands at all. Talk about *disgusting*!! Imagine what kind of diseases they might catch or pass onto others!

This thread could go on forever, LOL!
public ladies restroom need to install those auto wash and blow dry toilets. imagine after doing your business there were no toilet papers.
9.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hate when people follow too closely in the car. Even worse when I am in the right lane and the left lane is wide open. What''s the point? Seriously? I also hate getting cut off. I hate when drivers block driveways (like to gas stations or what not). People here think they are in nascar or something.

I hate when people invade my personal space (like in line). Back off buddy. Literally breathing down my neck is NOT going to make the cashier go faster. And at the atm...that''s just RUDE!

I hate when someone (ie MIL) questions my parenting. I could see if I was doing something to endanger my child then by all means correct me but otherwise BACK OFF.

I hate when someone glares at my daughter for NO reason. I mean I totally get it if she was acting out but if she is "flirting" with you would it be SO terrible just to smile back? Life is short. Like her shine some light onto your blackened heart.

On the opposite end of the above pet peeve I think it is GREAT if you love children but DO NOT TOUCH MY DAUGHTER. You are a stranger. She does not KNOW you. Nor do I. Mitts off.

I hate when someone doesn''t hold the door open for me (when my arms are full with said child or I have her stroller). I am NOT saying they have to go out of their way but must they let it SLAM on my face? Really?

I hate repeating myself. I understand sometimes people (ie DH) cannot hear for whatever reason. But if I have to repeat myself every other sentence than you are not paying attention and am wasting my time. I don''t like wasting my time.

I hate passive aggressive behavior.

I hate when people say their children should be grateful for X or Y or that their kids OWE them. Yes, it was generous of you but let''s not forget not only did you choose to do X or Y but you choose to HAVE them in the first place. I will never say that do my daughter.

I could seriously go on and on. I guess I am not a very happy person.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/27/2009 2:38:57 PM
I hate it when I put on my bra in the morning and do not realise until I am at work that I have managed to twist the strap through the arm so that the strap is permanently twisted! I spend the morning trying to pull it straight not realising it is impossible. Then you have to go to the loo, disrobe and sort yourself out. Argh!

Or when you put on your tights/hose and somehow manage to twist them towards your thigh. No matter how much you twist back, you have to taken them off and start the whole process again! Bah
29.gif

Or when you put on your pendant (not really having time to do it in the morning, but you do it anyway, in a rush) and look in the mirror to realise you have put it on with the pendant facing the wrong way. Bah, then you have to waste more time taking it off and turning the correct way - or give up on the whole idea.

Similarly when you try to put your earrings in (in a rush) and drop the tiny butterfly clip which then scoots under the bed and hides.
In this vein, I hate it when I realize after an entire day of "adjusting" that the *problem* is that I have my thong on sideways.
20.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results