shape
carat
color
clarity

What color polish are you rocking right now?

LJsapphire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love that colour, I have OPI Danke which is quite similar, it was almost the colour I had for my car but ended up with a blue closer to my nail varnish above! :cool2: I might see if the Danke is any good still, I've had it for a while.

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think I may still have Danke too. It's a bit lighter and more pink than Affair but also a great option for Vday.

ABKIS

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I love this thread!!! Not only is there nail polish inspiration but we have some seriously gorgeous rings to stare at too!!! LOVE IT!!!! :love::love::love::love::love::love:

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love that colour, I have OPI Danke which is quite similar, it was almost the colour I had for my car but ended up with a blue closer to my nail varnish above! :cool2: I might see if the Danke is any good still, I've had it for a while.

Regular nail polish doesn't "go bad" - I've had some from the 80's and 90's and they are fine. Give them a good shake, and if they are thick just add thinner (NOT acetone or other np remover - that will ruin it). You can get thinner at Sally, Ulta, etc.

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So I was looking at the new China Glaze spring collection and there's a nice yellow polish. I realized that I don't own any yellow polish. Over time I expanded my collection from classic nudes and reds to green, blue, etc but not yellow. Not sure why as I don't dislike yellow in general.

Is there a nail polish color that you have never worn or would never wear? Why?

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
A496728D-96E9-4EAE-8F9D-40B2D01D2B7E.jpeg

Super Awesome Mystery Box arrived!:wavey:

LJsapphire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Regular nail polish doesn't "go bad" - I've had some from the 80's and 90's and they are fine. Give them a good shake, and if they are thick just add thinner (NOT acetone or other np remover - that will ruin it). You can get thinner at Sally, Ulta, etc.

You were right, it was perfectly fine. I used Danke and a glitter coat on top called Ruby Slippers but I made a hash of it so pics aren't worth posting. :roll2:

mco312

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thank you, @junebug! I love this nail polish thread! I am curious what polishes people find last the longest...

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this nail polish thread! I am curious what polishes people find last the longest...
OPI and Color Club usually last longer than Essie on my nails. Using a sticky base coat also helps.

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I've been watching this and have a picture to share! :D I use gel (love it!) at home and I LOVE color changers. They change depending on temperature. I can only wear them in the winter. I forget the name of the polish, if I remember I'll come back and add it. :D This is showing the transition, when my hands are warm, the color is white with a slight tinge. When they are cold it's a great teal blue. :D LOVE the color changing polish!!! <3 20180221_073438.jpg

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've been watching this and have a picture to share! :D I use gel (love it!) at home and I LOVE color changers. They change depending on temperature. I can only wear them in the winter. I forget the name of the polish, if I remember I'll come back and add it. :D This is showing the transition, when my hands are warm, the color is white with a slight tinge. When they are cold it's a great teal blue. :D LOVE the color changing polish!!! <3 20180221_073438.jpg

How fun! Pretty, too. But I would never get anything done, sticking my hands in and out of the refrigerator and oven all day :)

LJsapphire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I usually manage about 2-3 days out of my nails, but I’ve had this silver glitter on since Saturday and it’s fine so I left it alone. I’m not at work this week though so that might be something to do with it.

Trying out 2 of my favourite purples to compare them. Both indie brands : Prism Polish in Nothing Else Matters (index finger and ring finger), Radioactive Unicorn - I Myself Am Strange and Unusual.

DB123B70-5FFB-4206-AEEB-260867AE4C4F.jpeg
And with the flash:
FF6B5C41-DF92-49DD-AFF2-FD8D09C7B961.jpeg

Attachments

• 75C3A533-DF3D-4959-B8BC-EB6B0ADCCC2D.jpeg
    75C3A533-DF3D-4959-B8BC-EB6B0ADCCC2D.jpeg
    173.9 KB · Views: 16

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
How fun! Pretty, too. But I would never get anything done, sticking my hands in and out of the refrigerator and oven all day :)

I love it, and it's so much fun to see it change and then when my students see it changing they're all excited too! :D

mco312

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@Cozystitches I have never seen this type of gel polish. I love it! Please come back and tell me the brand.

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@mco312

It's Perfect Match by LeChat. This color is Angelic Dreams and you can just see how my hands are currently warm, so they look more white. I do have a coat of white underneath, two coats of the Angelic Dreams, a coat of Fireworks (to make it sparkly), and then top coat. All are LED cured. :D 20180221_154405.jpg

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_20180224_190958.jpg
Its funny how many people have commented on my nails this week..not sure if it's the Cobalt blue color or the glitter on the tips lol.

I want to try the color change polish!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results