shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?! Show me your CS!

Morris218

Rough_Rock
thanks for sharing these photos!

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
Big moonstone fan... I especially love the blue flash (yours is fab) and the petal pink shades. Here's a pair of butterfly wings I picked up. I'd like to set them in a rose gold ring with a diamond halo.

Capturegb5ytr.JPG

But then I also have these parti-sapphire wings... not sure which I want to set. Naturally the sapphire is much more durable, and the moonstone will be sort of vulnerable as carvings in a ring. :think:

Capture5g23q.JPG

Omg I love gemstone wings & adore yours! I'm leaning towards the parti sapphire as you don't see those super often, yet moonstone is quite common in wing carvings.

I'm having an enamel artist create the sweetest cherub necklace to represent my newborn son with emerald wings & I myself just bought these delicious moonstone ones!

Omg I love gemstone wings & adore yours! I'm leaning towards the parti sapphire as you don't see those super often, yet moonstone is quite common in wing carvings.

I'm having an enamel artist create the sweetest cherub necklace to represent my newborn son with emerald wings & I myself just bought these delicious moonstone ones!

Those are just sooooo gorgeous, honey. And the sentiment behind the project! *sigh* I do hope you'll share the finished piece. I want to hear more of your sweet son's "snarfles" now.
cloud9emoti.gif

ilovegemstones

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Those are beautiful Moonstone wings Lex! I can't wait to see the finished product too!!!! They are making me remember when I stumbled upon a small, magical ring a vendour had at a cart 1st year university. I will never forget running to the bank to get cash and running back for that ring. 25 years ago!

88_star

Shiny_Rock
Trade

I've seen a few different angel wing type pieces on IG lately - love the idea of a custom piece to represent your son!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's not mine *wails*

Got it for the Little Sis because she wanted a Spess.

I'm so sad because had I not committed to finding her one I would have bought it!!!!!!

I want it *wails*

You really need to stop doing that. :lol: I don’t have any sisters but I have a sneaking suspicion that I’d snap the ring up for myself and then find something else for said sister…except I’d probably want the next one too.:mrgreen:

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock

CaseyLouLou

Brilliant_Rock
Lavender sapphire in vintage setting with old cuts.

66E860DE-9F8E-4137-814F-9F792BB6EF0F.jpeg 2026EB2E-34D6-408E-9A75-AC8D1C6019F7.jpeg

I just noticed one of the diamonds on the end is missing. I’m hoping it’s in my ultrasonic that I cleaned it with this morning but I’m not home to check. It’s an old cut so finding a replacement might be difficult.

CaseyLouLou

Brilliant_Rock
I just noticed one of the diamonds on the end is missing. I’m hoping it’s in my ultrasonic that I cleaned it with this morning but I’m not home to check. It’s an old cut so finding a replacement might be difficult.

The tiny diamond was in the ultrasonic! Thank goodness I hadn’t yet dumped the water out! I guess I will check from missing stones from now on. I had the center stone set not that long ago and haven’t worn it all that much but I guess being an antique, the prongs need some attention.

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Playing with my new rings…

85F1093F-D118-4F10-B3F5-2B00500DB81F.jpeg

Which version do you like the best? Personally I prefer the rose on the middle finger, and the 2 stones together.

Quite excited thinking about the possible number of combinations if I make another motif and set a few more stones.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Playing with my new rings…

85F1093F-D118-4F10-B3F5-2B00500DB81F.jpeg

Which version do you like the best? Personally I prefer the rose on the middle finger, and the 2 stones together.

Quite excited thinking about the possible number of combinations if I make another motif and set a few more stones.

It’s gorgeous and such a fun ring! :love: I love how perfectly the rose turned out and I love how the gems are interchangeable. Can you share how that’s done? I’m very curious.

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
It’s gorgeous and such a fun ring! :love: I love how perfectly the rose turned out and I love how the gems are interchangeable. Can you share how that’s done? I’m very curious.

Think of it as stacking rings meant to be worn as et toi moi.

Another pic cos they looked so good under the sun (earlier series of pics were taken in the car):

BC665681-357A-494F-A147-701FFE1BDF12.jpeg

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium

B5D7CEC5-ED87-48FA-9DAA-5F2F42E32E18.jpeg

Another pic cos they looked so good under the sun (earlier series of pics were taken in the car):

That’s actually kind of brilliant! :D You can wear them so many different ways. I love this idea. And that last pic…wowza! :love:

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock

B5D7CEC5-ED87-48FA-9DAA-5F2F42E32E18.jpeg

I'm dead.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results