shape
carat
color
clarity

Please Show us your Ring Family on One Hand

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: So many lovelies! @mrs-b !

Can I ask how many mm the stones are in the 6 stone on your middle finger?

Hi @lulu_ma -

It’s actually a 7 stone ring and you can find more photos of it in the My Beloved thread. They’re perfectly matched at 4.12 - 4.15mm each.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
I took this pic assuming it would make me think that I have enough rings. In reality it makes me think ‘hmmmmmm I have room for more.’ :twisted2: But I probably do have enough bands lol

I have one more ring currently in the works so maybe after that one. :lol:
25E20745-F67D-4EB7-A66D-DB91F961F10C.jpeg

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I took this pic assuming it would make me think that I have enough rings. In reality it makes me think ‘hmmmmmm I have room for more.’ :twisted2: But I probably do have enough bands lol

BEAUTIFUL!! I also love the way you have different size bands so you can spread the loveliness all over your hand. All of my rings are just about the same size so "on one hand" pictures look awful on me.
Enjoy! Enjoy! Enjoy!!

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
BEAUTIFUL!! I also love the way you have different size bands so you can spread the loveliness all over your hand. All of my rings are just about the same size so "on one hand" pictures look awful on me.
Enjoy! Enjoy! Enjoy!!
Thank you! I really enjoy mixing and matching and wearing bands and rings on all my fingers of both of my hands so my collection does range in size from 5.5 to7 and I also use those snuggies (clear plastic ring size adjusters) often to achieve maximum wearability :lol:

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
Latest update. 3 more coming - a Gloria Floria with blue sapphire center, a GORGEOUS peridot cluster - best peridot color I've ever seen, and a 7 stone diamond ring - 3.5ctw (2 x .41, 2 x .48, 2 x .55 and 1 x .61). I've abandoned the yellow sapphire project I referred to in another thread; I'm making no progress finding the perfect sapphire and it's just costing me money to buy, remake, unmake, sell, return, buy, etcetcetc.

IMG_1957.jpg

Your collection is what dreams are made of @mrs-b !

Mreader

Ideal_Rock

You totally have room for more; methinks you need some color ;-)

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your collection is what dreams are made of @mrs-b !

Thank you, @RMOO! The 2 anniversary bands - one on my ring finger and a larger one on my middle finger - are both in the (slow) process of turning into eternity bands; one about 2.5ctw and the other 4.5ctw. The Gloria Floria (blue sapphire center, diamond petals) will be early next year, as will the peridot cluster (diamond sides). As for the 5 stone - we'll see! It's going to be 3.7 ctw, so not a small undertaking. Mind you - there will be 2ctw of diamonds in the peridot cluster, so none of this is cheap or easy!

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, @RMOO! The 2 anniversary bands - one on my ring finger and a larger one on my middle finger - are both in the (slow) process of turning into eternity bands; one about 2.5ctw and the other 4.5ctw. The Gloria Floria (blue sapphire center, diamond petals) will be early next year, as will the peridot cluster (diamond sides). As for the 5 stone - we'll see! It's going to be 3.7 ctw, so not a small undertaking. Mind you - there will be 2ctw of diamonds in the peridot cluster, so none of this is cheap or easy!

Well then, life will be very exciting for you jewelry-wise in the next few months/years won't it?! :razz: I look forward to seeing them because I know they will be impressive. I'm curious (and too lazy to try and go find the thread where you introduced your peridot) are you an August baby or just like the color of peridot? I too have always thought it was pretty.

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
You totally have room for more; methinks you need some color ;-)

LOL I am in good company on PS :lol: Once my 2 pending projects are done, all of my loose diamonds will be set. After that, I do want to focus on acquiring something with my kids’ birthstones!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Latest update. 3 more coming - a Gloria Floria with blue sapphire center, a GORGEOUS peridot cluster - best peridot color I've ever seen, and a 7 stone diamond ring - 3.5ctw (2 x .41, 2 x .48, 2 x .55 and 1 x .61). I've abandoned the yellow sapphire project I referred to in another thread; I'm making no progress finding the perfect sapphire and it's just costing me money to buy, remake, unmake, sell, return, buy, etcetcetc.

IMG_1957.jpg

You have such a beautiful collection @mrs-b. That diamond cluster, in particular, is one of my favorites. :kiss2:

I‘m very excited to see you’ll be remaking Gloria Floria with a blue sapphire center. That’s going to be amazing! :mrgreen:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have such a beautiful collection @mrs-b. That diamond cluster, in particular, is one of my favorites. :kiss2:

I‘m very excited to see you’ll be remaking Gloria Floria with a blue sapphire center. That’s going to be amazing! :mrgreen:

Thanks, @elle_71125! :wavey:

I've been going back and forth on the sapphire I want to use in the Gloria Floria, and I'm thinking I might need to buy a new one in the end, as the one I have is ever so mildly dark. *sigh*. Not sure, but one thing I've learnt about jewelry is to get *exactly* what you want - anything else is a waste of money.

I should have 4 new stunners coming down the pipeline over the next 4 months - the 2 anniversary bands converted to eternities, the GF, and a peridot cluster. That will give things a kick along! After that, I want to do a 5 stone diamond ring, then I'm done for rings. I've got one pair of earrings to do, and one bangle. One pin, and one 2 necklaces (one of which is a locket). Oddly, the pin will be the most difficult, as I want to do a pave holly pin for my coats and it's a *lot* of setting work.

Currently, Gary Roe is making me a chain for the locket I'll do next year, and his work is sublime. So I'm just chugging along happily..... ::)

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
It's so neat to see everyone's collections and see how each person obviously has a specific taste and style. All beautiful and interesting in their own right. I love this thread!

I definitely need to update my picture as well sometime soon but I want to wait until I set my big rubellite & moonstone!

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
Litterally just a few pieces...i down sized last year

20230310_110801.jpg

Your skin is the most beautiful shade and looks incredible against diamonds!
And pairing down a collection is so much fun! So just to be clear you only own these rings now? If so wow! You Marie kondo-ed them!! Rings are my favorite form of jewelry so while I'm incredibly picky it's harder to let ones that I'm on the fence with go!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your skin is the most beautiful shade and looks incredible against diamonds!
And pairing down a collection is so much fun! So just to be clear you only own these rings now? If so wow! You Marie kondo-ed them!! Rings are my favorite form of jewelry so while I'm incredibly picky it's harder to let ones that I'm on the fence with go!

Hey @lemonmooi, i humbly thank you for such a lovely compliment!=)2

To answer your question "yes". These are the only rings I own. Couple things I learned about myself during my jewelry venture...Im extremely particular, i
have an extremely active lifestyle so the previous sets needed repairing eventually and were not as comfortable to wear though they were some pretty lovely designs...just not practical for me. I'm a daily wearer so comfort and practicality is what I need in a jewelry piece. It's definitely been a fun journey of self discovery...lol

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results