shape
carat
color
clarity

Please Show us your Ring Family on One Hand

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Wow you're the best

Thanks! Can be a bit shocking to see them all together right?

This is impressive in so many ways
I love it!
Do you have a favourite?

also love the PSer first world problem of hurting one’s hand when wearing all the rings!! Love it!

Thank you!

No, actually no single ring that’s my favorite. But there are about 20 rings that I like more than the others and those are the ones I reach for the most often.

And I only hurt my fingers for this for this thread! Cos I absolutely love seeing other people’s collection and hopefully these pics bring some joy to PS-ers who also love colorful rings the way I love my collection. Plus last took pics a year ago and thought it’s good to look back at what I’ve added:

Here are some updated pics. Unable to fit all in one hand so had to do it 3 times.

Missing some pearl rings that I only remembered after I kept the rings *facepalm*

Warm colors - reds, pinks
B143AAAE-6B05-4F79-843A-06AB44E848F9.jpeg

Cool colors - greens, blues, purples
4812DA7B-F64B-4441-A994-53665EAE1FA1.jpeg

Diamonds, and other mostly colorless gemstones (and a white pearl)
C476A7AE-8782-4FA6-9E72-DA763F588997.jpeg

My rainbow colored collection cheers me up immensely whenever I take them out to have a look. Hope you enjoy them too 8)

And hope more PS-ers can also post your collection k? This is really one of my fav threads on Ps. So much eye candy scrolling through the pages. :kiss2:

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Thanks! Can be a bit shocking to see them all together right?

Thank you!

No, actually no single ring that’s my favorite. But there are about 20 rings that I like more than the others and those are the ones I reach for the most often.

And I only hurt my fingers for this for this thread! Cos I absolutely love seeing other people’s collection and hopefully these pics bring some joy to PS-ers who also love colorful rings the way I love my collection. Plus last took pics a year ago and thought it’s good to look back at what I’ve added:

And hope more PS-ers can also post your collection k? This is really one of my fav threads on Ps. So much eye candy scrolling through the pages. :kiss2:

Oh Icy - your jade rings make me weak in the knees. How wonderful to see so many in one picture. You have built a fabulous collection.

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Juicy, jelly, gemmy deliciousness!
Beautiful assortment of rings! My eyes are particularly drawn to your blue-greens (cough cough gem silica) & your lavenders!

Thanks! That’s actually a Peruvian blue opal. Not sure which lavender you are referring to but the cab is jadeite and the small lavender ring at the finger tip is a spinel (I think).

Oh Icy - your jade rings make me weak in the knees. How wonderful to see so many in one picture. You have built a fabulous collection.

Awww thank you! You always say such sweet things about my collection=)2

@icy_jade So artistic! Pretty collection.

Thank you! Clearly I love halos haha.

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
It doesn’t work that way lol

No room?? Uhh, hello! You also have a thumb! ;)2

Your pinky begs to differ

Don’t forget your pinky

Pfft, you have a whole 'nother hand. ;))

Thank you all for your “encouragements”, I guess, haha!

My thumb gets love and wears the 5-stone and OEC rings. Pinky, not sure yet.

I’m trying to stand my ground and stay focused. It’s just a want, not a need. If it’s sold, I’ll be sad but there will be more/better…maybe. Not the most romantic pser, eh?

emmy12

Brilliant_Rock
Note to self: No room for new ring, stop.

3648.jpg

I've always meant to ask you: what the blue and orange stones are on the between the finger ring?

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you all for your “encouragements”, I guess, haha!

My thumb gets love and wears the 5-stone and OEC rings. Pinky, not sure yet.

I’m trying to stand my ground and stay focused. It’s just a want, not a need. If it’s sold, I’ll be sad but there will be more/better…maybe. Not the most romantic pser, eh?

What did I miss? What is the want that you don’t need? What are we kinda sorta hoping hasn’t sold?

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
I've always meant to ask you: what the blue and orange stones are on the between the finger ring?

Blue is Paraiba tourmaline from Brazil and orange is spessartite garnet from Namibia.

What did I miss? What is the want that you don’t need? What are we kinda sorta hoping hasn’t sold?

Hehe, it's a gemstone and a setting design has already been brewing in my head...no stop, don't need it.

I haven't checked it for 24 hours now...good job, Neptune!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Latest update. 3 more coming - a Gloria Floria with blue sapphire center, a GORGEOUS peridot cluster - best peridot color I've ever seen, and a 7 stone diamond ring - 3.5ctw (2 x .41, 2 x .48, 2 x .55 and 1 x .61). I've abandoned the yellow sapphire project I referred to in another thread; I'm making no progress finding the perfect sapphire and it's just costing me money to buy, remake, unmake, sell, return, buy, etcetcetc.

IMG_1957.jpg

Tigerlilyrosepetal

Shiny_Rock
Latest update. 3 more coming - a Gloria Floria with blue sapphire center, a GORGEOUS peridot cluster - best peridot color I've ever seen, and a 7 stone diamond ring - 3.5ctw (2 x .41, 2 x .48, 2 x .55 and 1 x .61). I've abandoned the yellow sapphire project I referred to in another thread; I'm making no progress finding the perfect sapphire and it's just costing me money to buy, remake, unmake, sell, return, buy, etcetcetc.

IMG_1957.jpg

I just adore your collection @MrsB!!

FutureChocolateMLK

Brilliant_Rock

IMG_1957.jpg

I ADORE your pearl ring! Do you happen to have any more photos?

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I ADORE your pearl ring! Do you happen to have any more photos?

Hi @michellelynn9175 -

Thank you - I love that ring, too!

I posted a few photos when I first posted the ring, I think, tho they might be scattered through various threads. If you go through my threads, you'll probably find the relevant thread. I'm guessing I posted this in the pearl forum. The prongs, in particular, are worth seeing. The ring is Victorian and the pearls were original and badly worn, so the pearls in the photos were replacements that came from Takahashi - they have a lovely pink tint.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock

IMG_1957.jpg

:kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: So many lovelies! @mrs-b !

Can I ask how many mm the stones are in the 6 stone on your middle finger?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results