Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Please Show us your Ring Family on One Hand

MamaBee

Ideal_Rock
It’s a malaia garnet. Kinda toggles between pink, purplish pink and salmon colour under different lights. :D

It’s a beautiful color!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the Art Deco sapphire one!!!

Thank you!! I am enjoying all the new additions!! No one can accuse PS'ers of not having some amazing collections!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DEDDC30E-8904-4A68-8375-E562EA3B2A78.jpeg
My attempt to do this challenge is a mess. It’s impossible to stack so many rings and show each of them in their best light. Oh well, at least the opals look good.
Wow! Amazing!

MjK1

Shiny_Rock
Taking pictures for this thread, I realized a couple things. First, it should be renamed Gemstone Anonymous ...second, I may need a jewelry ban. 20190420_072749.jpg 20190420_072729.jpg

Just stunning! Oooohhhh...that peridot!!

MjK1

Shiny_Rock
My colored stone rings. Not including diamond rings or bands

I may have a ring addiction... 57B4087F-C422-43D9-B280-BF51D81C3F8A.jpeg
Gorgeous!! I love your bypass bands! That green!

Thanks very much! Do you mean the big blue ring with blue halo?

That’s a topaz ring, centre stone cut by Richard Homer and set by an Australian based designer Carla Maxine. Thread here: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/electric-blue-topaz-or-zircon.230031/
What a stunner! Blue topaz can be stunning when in a fancy cut...and the price is usually affordable too!

i need another look at Eady's ring
excuse the drool !!!
image1.JPG

*sigh*...what a stone!!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!...just WOW! I adore colored stones, and yours are just so beautiful! The bottom one, middle finger...love love love that combo. What are the pink stones?

Thank you so much! :kiss2: That‘s the flower design you’re talking about right? They are little pink sapphires, from Cecile Raley Designs on Etsy.

ELN43

Rough_Rock
@ELN43 I love the little cushion cut on your middle finger! Care to share some details about that one?
It’s an antique Edwardian era mine cut weighing .35ct, I/J color VS2 clarity. Although it’s not hallmarked, the band is 18k. I picked it up from an antiques dealer after falling completely in love with it :kiss2:

MjK1

Shiny_Rock
Yes!! I inherited it from my grandma. :kiss2:

Re: Jade....that is spectacular!! I want a piece of jade so badly, but I want one this quality. I just can't stop staring at it. Do we have a jade thread?

lala646

Shiny_Rock
It’s an antique Edwardian era mine cut weighing .35ct, I/J color VS2 clarity. Although it’s not hallmarked, the band is 18k. I picked it up from an antiques dealer after falling completely in love with it :kiss2:

Well, it's perfection! I'm on the hunt for something in the same vein, and the combo of delicacy and detail in yours is great inspo!

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
Re: Jade....that is spectacular!! I want a piece of jade so badly, but I want one this quality. I just can't stop staring at it. Do we have a jade thread?

Yes in the colored stones forum

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Our Favorite Jewels from the 2021 Golden Globes
    Our Favorite Jewels from the 2021 Golden Globes
    Paris Hilton is Engaged
    Paris Hilton is Engaged
    Diamonds and Jewelry - Recommended Reads, Part 2
    Diamonds and Jewelry - Recommended Reads, Part 2

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.