shape
carat
color
clarity

Please Show us your Ring Family on One Hand

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Mamabean we are sadly not the same size I don't think otherwise I would totally call dibs on your future band thinning!

Eady

Rough_Rock
2144C75B-C51A-4F21-ADD7-7F88C282F417.jpeg
Adding my small ring family - really shows I “need” to get moving on setting my mint garnet and red spinel stones, and I have a neon pink stone on the way to help balance the rainbow :D

LittleRed

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Adding my small ring family - really shows I “need” to get moving on setting my mint garnet and red spinel stones, and I have a neon pink stone on the way to help balance the rainbow :D

What a beautiful assortment you have! So pretty! Glad to hear your family is growing. That’s always exciting!

Each of your settings seems to match the personality of the gem! :kiss2:

bananabrains

Rough_Rock
I’ve really enjoyed everyone’s finger bling! So many pretties... really turning out to be one of my fav threads.

And here’s mine...
3CD8AFFA-B178-4903-9BC7-E6B4309D2296.jpeg

Under lights so that the star is visible...
A42B8B1D-A340-4E35-9340-F7002DEEBFC0.jpeg

I actually took one earlier today when there was better lighting and then realized that I forgot one and had to retake...
94848025-A0ED-42D8-9534-460B0CA1B14D.jpeg

It is not a good sign that I’m thinking that I’ve plenty of finger real estate left right? o_O

:lol:
That ruby is just dreamy........

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay, it's decided. Your collection is my FAVORITE!!! I just love each and every color-saturated piece! I would love to hear the story behind each and every one! Wear them (all!) in good health!:clap::clap::clap:

Thank you so much! That means a lot to me. :kiss2:

Drm1grl

Shiny_Rock
[
QUOTE="Bluegemz, post: 4526346, member: 93180"]I keep coming back to your pictures...that large Art Deco ring is amazing! It’s like a whole universe of geometric order...and particularly, I adore the size of it. It reminds me of a finger lace! :) I also love the moonstone ring.
Thank you, @Bluegemz!

Thanks, @crystalinmke I can’t remember if I ever did a thread on it. It is a 10x8mm spinel from Jeff Davies many years ago.
BA2BCB2C-8F10-4CD8-8625-E9B0741C574E.jpeg [/QUOTE]

I am crazy about this beautiful ring!

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
I don’t have enough fingers!!!

Now I want to see your ring family even more :lol:

I volunteer my fingers for your rings. Just send them over :twisted2:

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now I want to see your ring family even more :lol:

I volunteer my fingers for your rings. Just send them over :twisted2:
Lol, unfortunately I keep almost all my jewelry at the bank, so I couldn’t do that photo shoot even if I wanted to! I’m enjoying everyone else’s though!!!

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@HenLee Do I spy some Polly Wales? :love:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is all I would ever reach for. I have a aquamarine in a double halo, a platinum carre cut eternity, a single row eternity and a Cartier band not shown. But I put those away.
Honestly, I feel like even in the picture, I have too many rings. I would get rid of one of the plain platinum bands.
71FA465A-1C04-400B-BEDC-C681BE4DC658.jpeg

This is all I wear on a regular basis. I rarely wear a RHR.
EC149574-AE78-46EE-8584-A3CCFB467555.jpeg

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
This is all I would ever reach for. I have a aquamarine in a double halo, a platinum carre cut eternity, a single row eternity and a Cartier band not shown. But I put those away.
Honestly, I feel like even in the picture, I have too many rings. I would get rid of one of the plain platinum bands.
71FA465A-1C04-400B-BEDC-C681BE4DC658.jpeg

This is all I wear on a regular basis. I rarely wear a RHR.
EC149574-AE78-46EE-8584-A3CCFB467555.jpeg

So many pretty rings! I am in love with five stones, so I had to go search to see if you had a thread on it. Once I found it, I did make the mistake all creepers dread, I accidentally liked your post from 2015 :shock: Whoops! Sorry! I decided to leave it though, since I’m sure you’d get a notification either way and because I do really love it. ❤️

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So many pretty rings! I am in love with five stones, so I had to go search to see if you had a thread on it. Once I found it, I did make the mistake all creepers dread, I accidentally liked your post from 2015 :shock: Whoops! Sorry! I decided to leave it though, since I’m sure you’d get a notification either way and because I do really love it. ❤️
@jbake thanks for the lovely compliment. So sweet of you. But I am the first to admit my five stone is constructed like a something you would use to fix a sink. It’s got a ton of metal and not at all delicate, graceful or intricate. There are tons of five stones in the five stone thread that are way more beautiful. The best thing about it are the stones which are all well cut and E or F color. I hope you will have a chance to add one to your collection.

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
@jbake thanks for the lovely compliment. So sweet of you. But I am the first to admit my five stone is constructed like a something you would use to fix a sink. It’s got a ton of metal and not at all delicate, graceful or intricate. There are tons of five stones in the five stone thread that are way more beautiful. The best thing about it are the stones which are all well cut and E or F color. I hope you will have a chance to add one to your collection.

I do have one 1ctw five stone, but am wanting a bigger one :lol: I love the proportions of your .30ct stones on your finger. Mine is a couple sizes bigger, so I’ll be looking for one that’s probably 2ctw or so. My timeline is still about a year out though, just enjoying the wait.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful !
i love colours
may i please ask about that all.blue number ?

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
o
Thanks very much! Do you mean the big blue ring with blue halo?

That’s a topaz ring, centre stone cut by Richard Homer and set by an Australian based designer Carla Maxine. Thread here: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/electric-blue-topaz-or-zircon.230031/
oh wow what a thing of great beauty :razz:
i think that's my favourite ring ive seen on here
you have great vision and your jewler did a stellar job
when i first read your original thread just befor i googled electric topaz and it kept throwing up lighting and electrical shops ! :cry:

im only recently starting to appreate the topaz as i mostly see only quite cheap unimaginative jewelry made from it here in NZ, which is a shame

im sure you must have so much fun wearing that, it must be wounderful to look down on it on your own hand

im a cocktail ring girl

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results