shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?! Show me your CS!

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
She is positively STUNNING, Icy! I have never seen this piece of yours before!! The stone is huge and so well-cut too. Please tell me more about the mounting. Is the halo comprised of ovals? :love:

Thank you! It’s a 8.9 ct garnet, the halo has a border of marquise diamonds. This pic may be clearer? It’s a moody stone, better in some lighting vs others but yes I do love the pretty halo too.

288E396A-D5CB-4210-8401-97E66CB0B87E.jpeg

I've never seen this one and I love it! Your collection is definitely one of my favorites on PS.

Awww thank you! That is very high praise so thanks again. Here is a pic of it in the sun:

And it’s done!

218F157B-8559-42CA-BD80-D18B29483EB8.jpeg

Still can’t take my eyes off that burning Spess!

Yes it’s really quite neon looking right? If only I can find a bigger one…

Agree and need more hand shots, @icy_jade

I’ll be sure to take some and post next time I wear it.

Thank you! It’s a 8.9 ct garnet, the halo has a border of marquise diamonds. This pic may be clearer? It’s a moody stone, better in some lighting vs others but yes I do love the pretty halo too.

288E396A-D5CB-4210-8401-97E66CB0B87E.jpeg

Awww thank you! That is very high praise so thanks again. Here is a pic of it in the sun:

Yes it’s really quite neon looking right? If only I can find a bigger one…

I’ll be sure to take some and post next time I wear it.

Oh wow, yes, I can see it now!!
eeeeek.gif

What a clever take on the typical halo. I especially love the scalloped nature of it. The mounting looks like a crown... fit for royalty. Thank you for sharing this beauty!!

88_star

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Will do a full thread soon...but this came today! Unheated parti sapphire (sold as Madagascar but AGL said Kenyan?) with 0.5ct each OEC sides. tempImagedfpi8O.png

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock

Thank you!

You have such beautiful pieces!!

Thank you! First time I’m truly wearing an opal since the pandemic started.

The patterns always remind me of the brush strokes of an impressionist painting.

DDBBCF60-287B-4180-BF61-B0304D860809.jpeg
Under office lights

Opals look a bit different at every angle as the play of light changes. Definitely recommend Australian black opals for those who love rainbow colors. You get all of them in one stone.

landscape

Shiny_Rock
Lovely piece.

What are those orange beads?

And that red round gem in the pendant. It is a ruby but without flourescence?

The material used for this string of beads is Buddhist Seven Treasures, the orange bead is red agate (naturally untreated), and the red round gem is garnet, which is my birthstone

ilovegemstones

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes it is from Aegina! These were some of the the first coins ever made!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results