shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today? Pearl edition!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is my new GSS and blue baroque Akoya pearl bracelet. I'm quite happy because the GSSs match the color of my GSS drop almost perfectly.

GSS & Akoya Pearl Bracelet7.jpg

GSS & Akoya Pearl Bracelet9.jpg

GSS Pearls.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My newest make. I'm pretty happy with how it came out. I used FWs from Wen and a mother of pearl clasp that has a pink button pearl in the center.

Wen FW Pearls2.jpg

Wen FW Pearls3.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love both those clasps! Hehe isn’t stringing your own pearl pieces fun? :)

It's totally addicting and I am falling deep. This is not good, lol.

Another from today, baroque FW circles from Wen. I used a magnetic clasp because I have a hard time with bracelet clasps.

1689795767629.jpeg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
My newest make. I'm pretty happy with how it came out. I used FWs from Wen and a mother of pearl clasp that has a pink button pearl in the center.

Wen FW Pearls2.jpg

Wen FW Pearls3.jpg

i just love this
i love the length
it just ozzes summer

Last edited:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

Another from today, baroque FW circles from Wen. I used a magnetic clasp because I have a hard time with bracelet clasps.

1689795767629.jpeg

this is pretty too :kiss2:
please report back on how the magnetic clasp is doing ?
=)2

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Haha! You go girl!
Making your own jewelry is an addiction, for sure. The high you get when something turns out well!
You may never recover.
(ask me how I know.....)

Brigid

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful blue/rose Akoya strand @Catmom!
Annie Case pearls are great, I bought a pair of WSSP/diamond earrings from them online. I need to wear them more, they’re beautiful but slightly heavy.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful blue/rose Akoya strand @Catmom!
Annie Case pearls are great, I bought a pair of WSSP/diamond earrings from them online. I need to wear them more, they’re beautiful but slightly heavy.

Thank you! I love their pearls. They have the best designs too. I would love to see your earrings. Please?!

NY_Resonant

Shiny_Rock
Mom wearing Tahitian necklace (YokotaPearls strand, Lagoon certified, EBay seller that will sell 30%+ cheaper if you contact by email) that she plans to use for my wedding:

Worked much better on her skin tone than on my chinese fiancée. Made the dark green really shine beautifully in various lighting scenarios.

1693097911705.jpeg

1693098048948.png

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mom wearing Tahitian necklace (YokotaPearls strand, Lagoon certified, EBay seller that will sell 30%+ cheaper if you contact by email) that she plans to use for my wedding:

Worked much better on her skin tone than on my chinese fiancée. Made the dark green really shine beautifully in various lighting scenarios.

1693097911705.jpeg

1693098048948.png

They look wonderful on her!

NY_Resonant

Shiny_Rock
They look wonderful on her!

Thank you! I agree :mrgreen2:

Hard part now is getting her to actually use them often versus only on special occasions. In 2012 I got her a gorgeous 10 strand multicolored sapphire necklace in India (yellows, etc)… She’s used it once in 11 years for an opera event :lol-2:

This is for everyday wear, hah!

1693144189076.jpeg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! I agree :mrgreen2:

Hard part now is getting her to actually use them often versus only on special occasions. In 2012 I got her a gorgeous 10 strand multicolored sapphire necklace in India (yellows, etc)… She’s used it once in 11 years for an opera event :lol-2:

This is for everyday wear, hah!

1693144189076.jpeg

Tell her she has to wear them more often to keep them in good shape, lol. I would love to see that sapphire necklace, it sounds gorgeous! Tahitians look great on her. They compliment her coloring and eyes so well.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results