shape
carat
color
clarity

What a long strange trip its been (to AVR/VC484 combo)

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1358389690|3357473 said:
I posted this on another thread and I think that is how it got bumped. But I am really glad it did since I hadn't seen the last picture! :love:

Yep...that's where I saw it. Not going to apologize for bumping because this was too gorgeous to not comment on! That combination is really so perfect.

two_little_birds

Brilliant_Rock
So pretty... perfect setting too! :appl:

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
glad this thread got bumped...missed it the first time. I loved square or rectangle cushions ...didn't care for round stones until I too fell in love with the AVR's. That K color is perfect and amazing...the setting you chose is to die for! thanks for the pic's.

Jereni

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah I too am late to the party but I can't get over this ring. The ring looks like it was MADE for this stone. Perfection!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning!

veronaitalia

Rough_Rock
Thanks again for all your comments... I never did manage to post any hand shot but do have one here, along with a couple others. I was inspired to do this as I just saw DS2006 AVR and was blown away! It truly shows that patience pays off in the end!

frank_and_natalia-franknathaliaonline-0041.jpg

frank_and_natalia-franknathaliaonline-0042.jpg

frank_and_natalia-franknathaliaonline-0025.jpg

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very beautiful! I take it she loves it! Is the wedding over?

veronaitalia

Rough_Rock
Thanks AprilBaby! Yes to both!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Congratulations on designing the perfect ring, and on your marriage, of course!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is an absolutely gorgeous wedding set...it truly looks amazing on her hand!! :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am sure you knew I'd be checking in to see what was posted on this thread!!! And thanks about my AVR! They are so incredibly gorgeous! I know your wife must adore her ring! It truly is one of the prettiest rings I have ever seen! I am still considering that setting but needed to be sure I am settled on a forever stone first! The new pics are just beautiful!!! :love: :appl:

badabling

Shiny_Rock
Wow....that is an amazing set!! The prongs are very interesting....i love them.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't know how I missed this before but we are neighbors! I also had no idea that Van Craeynest was in Redlands! Is
Emerson and Farrer connected to them? I love the store but I had a bad experience with E &F working on a ring. I went in for an appraisal and Paul told me he could remove a stone to weigh it and replace it with no problem and his benchman ended up completely ruining the ring. Paul was great about it though and sent it back to Martin Flyer and had a new ring made, and paid for the replacement. I won't ever go back for repair work. I have spent much time in the store looking at the beautiful things Paul creates.

Maybe I will run into you at Trader Joes or market night and get to see you beauty in person! I will be searching fingers from now on!

veronaitalia

Rough_Rock
Hi DS2006, thanks for the kind words again. I owe it to you that led me to the VC 484 style and the AVR I think! My wife now just think it is the best she could ever had, and knew it when she first saw it before I went ahead and purchased it. Never even wanted to consider anything else.

From my post, it only took me months of seeing many different diamonds and rings before I settled on this one. Sometimes indecision turns into wonderful choices, like this ring and your beautiful new one as well. It truly is something to enjoy for a lifetime!

veronaitalia

Rough_Rock
luv2sparkle|1370271184|3458134 said:
I don't know how I missed this before but we are neighbors! I also had no idea that Van Craeynest was in Redlands! Is
Emerson and Farrer connected to them? I love the store but I had a bad experience with E &F working on a ring. I went in for an appraisal and Paul told me he could remove a stone to weigh it and replace it with no problem and his benchman ended up completely ruining the ring. Paul was great about it though and sent it back to Martin Flyer and had a new ring made, and paid for the replacement. I won't ever go back for repair work. I have spent much time in the store looking at the beautiful things Paul creates.

Maybe I will run into you at Trader Joes or market night and get to see you beauty in person! I will be searching fingers from now on!

Van Craeynest move from San Francisco to Redlands the latter part of last year. I was at Trader Joes on Saturday in Santa Monica :)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
luv2sparkle|1370271184|3458134 said:

How interesting! Lucky you to live in that beautiful area! VC was bought by E&F and was moved to Redlands to a new facility. Even though it was unfortunate that your ring was ruined, my hat is off to Paul for doing the right thing and having the ring replaced with a new one! :appl: I am sure they have amazing things in their store!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
veronaitalia|1370289411|3458332 said:
Hi DS2006, thanks for the kind words again. I owe it to you that led me to the VC 484 style and the AVR I think! My wife now just think it is the best she could ever had, and knew it when she first saw it before I went ahead and purchased it. Never even wanted to consider anything else.

From my post, it only took me months of seeing many different diamonds and rings before I settled on this one. Sometimes indecision turns into wonderful choices, like this ring and your beautiful new one as well. It truly is something to enjoy for a lifetime!

Well, your pictures surely do help me see how wonderful an AVR looks in that setting! And I will agree with you that AVR's are very special stones! I imagine she will be getting compliments on her rings all the time! They are just gorgeous!!! :appl:

rockydodger

Rough_Rock
Been looking for VC for a while and love this combination! I hope the quality is still the same since the move from the Bay Area to Redlands.

Michelez

Shiny_Rock
So unique - I love it.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
rockydodger|1410701382|3750795 said:
Been looking for VC for a while and love this combination! I hope the quality is still the same since the move from the Bay Area to Redlands.

My understanding is that they are sadly not currently producing the Van Craeynest rings, but let us know if that has changed.

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1410748965|3751069 said:

My understanding is that they are sadly not currently producing the Van Craeynest rings, but let us know if that has changed.

What a gorgeous set! I love this.

With regards to the above, while they did cease production for a bit, I believe they are currently producing at least some of their rings, if only the less elaborate designs, possibly more. They can also do things like change the heads on rings.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
apacherose|1410807814|3751346 said:
diamondseeker2006|1410748965|3751069 said:

What a gorgeous set! I love this.

With regards to the above, while they did cease production for a bit, I believe they are currently producing at least some of their rings, if only the less elaborate designs, possibly more. They can also do things like change the heads on rings.

Thanks, that is good to know. I guess we just need to find out what pieces they are making.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results