shape
carat
color
clarity

What a long strange trip its been (to AVR/VC484 combo)

veronaitalia

Rough_Rock
Another picture I just took...

_1475.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree, they are doing a beautiful job with the prongs now! I will just ask Paul about the diamond placement. I just want to be sure it is easy to clean. Thanks again. Your ring is spectacular!

Mico

Brilliant_Rock
love love love your ring! can't wait for more pictures and hand shots!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've always admired that VC setting, but with that stone it blows me away! Absolutely stunning.

mandasand

Brilliant_Rock
That doesn't look like a K AT ALL! Usually you can see some tint in the profile but this is white...so beautiful! I am very impressed that you went through this journey to find the perfect ring for your future fiancee!

veronaitalia

Rough_Rock
Thanks for those nice comments and agree that its hard to find any tint...i havent seen it with the photos, and not sure if the blue flourescence cancels the tint out in most lighting situations.

I just went outside on the balcony and wanted to see what colors came out in our fictitious Autumn we have in LA. It is 98% green leaves but a few browns and yellows outside. Its amazing what this diamond does with so little to work with...it has quite the imagination!

_1477.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful!!! It is fun to take these diamonds into different lighting and color environments!

The thought has occurred to me that maybe they mixed up the K and the I because I definitely saw tint in the I color one! (not seriously because I am sure they don't mix up stones!)

veronaitalia

Rough_Rock
DS, I think it is so hard to judge diamonds colors from pictures, heck, very qualified appraisers have even trouble when they have the color scale and comparisons right besides the diamond, and if you through in the added variable of the stone already set in a ring, its really splitting hairs to make the right call!

I would imagine in the right lighting, my K would be much more tinted than that I color you are looking at. To me the only way to really see slight variations of tint is to have a comparison of different color grades right next to each other in the light conditions, and only then we MIGHT be able to make a good judgment call on the color. And when does anyone get a chance to do that?

These AVRs are so bright, you would be hard pressed to tell color differences on several grades the way most people view rings 99% of the time! Let us know what you decide on that I color AVR!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!! :love: So big and bright!

Cachette :))

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
veronaitalia|1351176532|3292103 said:
DS, I think it is so hard to judge diamonds colors from pictures, heck, very qualified appraisers have even trouble when they have the color scale and comparisons right besides the diamond, and if you through in the added variable of the stone already set in a ring, its really splitting hairs to make the right call!

I would imagine in the right lighting, my K would be much more tinted than that I color you are looking at. To me the only way to really see slight variations of tint is to have a comparison of different color grades right next to each other in the light conditions, and only then we MIGHT be able to make a good judgment call on the color. And when does anyone get a chance to do that?

These AVRs are so bright, you would be hard pressed to tell color differences on several grades the way most people view rings 99% of the time! Let us know what you decide on that I color AVR!

I am sure you are right! I am having the stone sent to me again so I can decide, but I am pretty sure I will want to keep it! I will let you know!

veronaitalia

Rough_Rock
Wanted to post the engagement/wedding ring set if anyone considering both. As info, both Paul at E&F/VC and DS recommend the smaller wedding band which is the one I got here. The smaller band has 6 smaller stones, compared to the larger wedding band having 5 bigger stones.

_1563.jpg

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
OMG! It's TDF! Congrats on your Amazing ring!

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
veronaitalia|1351547719|3295100 said:
Wanted to post the engagement/wedding ring set if anyone considering both. As info, both Paul at E&F/VC and DS recommend the smaller wedding band which is the one I got here. The smaller band has 6 smaller stones, compared to the larger wedding band having 5 bigger stones.

That's a gorgeous set! :appl: :appl: :appl:

veronaitalia

Rough_Rock
Thanks CharmedOne and 04diamond!

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Perfection! :sun:

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

please come back and post hand shots!

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
I love this ring truly! :love:

Mrs.W 514

Brilliant_Rock
I love your set! Please post more pictures, I would love to see some profile shots and hand shots.

LittleRiver

Shiny_Rock
I love AVRs and I LOVE Van Craeynest! :love: :love: :love:

What an incredible wedding set. You did good! :appl: :appl: :appl:

veronaitalia

Rough_Rock
Thanks LittleRIver, Mrs.W514,Rosetta, Skippy for the great compliments... and Rosetta you outdid yourself commenting on the ring twice! Hope to have a few more shots eventually, but the hand shots will need to wait as my fiance is overseas.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I really love this set. Just gorgeous.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!

veronaitalia

Rough_Rock
Thanks Dreamer_D and Tacori_E-ring!!

veronaitalia

Rough_Rock
Showing ring set together, as not sure if there are pictures of the 484 and its matching wedding band in the small size on here (I've seen DS take a picture of together but with the large wedding band).

_1682.jpg

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a stunning set!

I'm SO happy to see you go this route. I love halos but this is timeless and classic and SUPER unique. I've showed this to my husband and IF I ever can do a reset (to the tune of that kind of $) this would be my first choice. They do amazing work.

I'd love more shots if you get some time! The detail on this is above and beyond anything I've ever seen. It's like wearing art :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry for the muliple posts guys-seems like when the site was crashing that posts got posted a few differnet times.

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
oh my!! How did I miss this one??? I think this was when I was traveling last year...but holy smokes this is one gorgeous ring combination!!!! Simply TDF!! :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I posted this on another thread and I think that is how it got bumped. But I am really glad it did since I hadn't seen the last picture! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results