shape
carat
color
clarity

WF ACA earrings upgrade! DSS finally cured? nahhhhhh

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW - they look perfect! FWIW - that's the size my studs are and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the size - just enough but not too much KWIM?!!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!!! They look awesome! !! Great size and LOVE the yg!

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW - they look perfect! FWIW - that's the size my studs are and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the size - just enough but not too much KWIM?!!

yes totally. They are big enough to be WOW, but not too small either. If I went bigger I might not think they were "every day/all day" diamonds, so I may be done upgrading. (yeah right)

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
these are so gorgeous. I keep coming back to look at the pics ;-)

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
Love them! So elegant.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous, and the perfect size! :love:

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful studs! I just got some myself right around the same size, and I love them. Enjoy them!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Vavavoom! These are some sexy studs! They look amazing on you and I love the settings- so gorgeous!

Do the 8 prong martini's seem like they will not stretch your ear-piercing because there are so many prongs it is like a basket at the bottom?

I absolutely love the setting but I had heard something about martini settings over time so I avoided it- but- goodness, so beautiful. And the yellow-gold- luscious!

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Vavavoom! These are some sexy studs! They look amazing on you and I love the settings- so gorgeous!

Do the 8 prong martini's seem like they will not stretch your ear-piercing because there are so many prongs it is like a basket at the bottom?

I absolutely love the setting but I had heard something about martini settings over time so I avoided it- but- goodness, so beautiful. And the yellow-gold- luscious!

they kind of come to a point, but with this larger size than my previous ones, they don't stab a hole as much (if that makes sense). I have been taking them out at night and by the AM my ear holes are back to the normal size, lol

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
:love::appl: gorgeous!

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful. Enjoy!!!

metall

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
These are lovely! I love the 8 pronged setting! So Gorgeous!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW these look perfect on you!! :appl::appl::appl:

I really like the 8 prong setting. Do you have screw backs on these or friction backs?

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love these!!! They look fantastic on you too... the perfect size for everyday wear =)2

Has DSS set in yet???

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love these!!! They look fantastic on you too... the perfect size for everyday wear =)2

Has DSS set in yet???

NOPE! Probably because about half the week I'm too lazy to wear them. I no longer sleep in them and keep them in 24/7 because the larger "point" makes a giant hole in my ears if I do.

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are beautiful and a very nice size!!!! Enjoy!!:appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results