shape
carat
color
clarity

We''re Married- The Saga [with non-pro pictures!]

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/10/2008 9:51:44 AM
Author: MoonWater

Date: 11/10/2008 9:48:09 AM
Author: Irishgrrrl
Wishful, I''m late checking in here, but I just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS to you and your DW! You both look beautiful, and so very happy! Congratulations again!
36.gif

What she said!

I don''t check this area often enough. Wishful I looove your dress, you look like a princess. And your DW should um, ahem, give up those earrings, stat... or you can just tell me where to get a pair.
9.gif
LOL! Moon, neither do I! I was just thinking that! I only came over here because I really wanted to see Wishful''s wedding pics, but now that I''m here I think I''ll check out everyone else''s too!
9.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Twinnie, I hope you come back soon and share your pro pics. These turned out so beautifully that I''ve been dying to see the pictures your photog came up with.

marchswallowbird

Brilliant_Rock
Wishful, just wanted you and wife to know I am thinking of you, and that I was thinking of you when I voted no on Prop 8, and I was soooo disappointed in California (dumbfounded really) that it passed. I know they''re now trying to figure out what to do with all the same-sex couples who got legally married before Prop 8, and that there are probably legal challenges ahead. Have you seen the demonstrations on the news? People have been protesting almost every night since it passed.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wishful, I don''t know how I missed this thread the first time, but congratulations to you and DW! You looked gorgeous, and happy, and so in love, and it was a day you will always remember.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
I hope everything is going well Wishful. I missed the Prop 8 thread, but saw the talk of it. I really would hate to see you go. Sending thoughts and hugs your way.
15.gif

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the sweet words, everyone. I''m certainly not gone for good... just taking a break when I couldn''t handle it anymore. It happens.
1.gif

I will post the pro-pics as soon as we get them! They should be sent any day now. We are DYING waiting for them!! I don''t want to drag politics into this too much, but these pictures might be the only tangible thing we get out of our short marriage, which is so heartbreaking.

I emailed the photographer to let him know the correct mailing address for our picture CD and he hasn''t written back yet.
6.gif
It was two days ago! I know I am being so, so, so paranoid, but I''m terrified that somehow something has happened to them, or to him, or we just won''t get them. I know I''m being stupid. But really, these pictures have come to mean the world to us, more than we ever could have imagined, and the thought of never having them is scary enough for me to lose sleep over, even when it''s totally unfounded.

I promise I will update as soon as we do get them, though, and you can all laugh at my ridiculous insecurity!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
You and your DW looked so beautiful and happy on your wedding day! I know that it''s tough, but just focus on that happiness and the love you have for one another. That is something that can NEVER be taken away!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/10/2008 11:43:45 PM
Author: WishfulThinking
Thanks for the sweet words, everyone. I''m certainly not gone for good... just taking a break when I couldn''t handle it anymore. It happens.
1.gif

I will post the pro-pics as soon as we get them! They should be sent any day now. We are DYING waiting for them!! I don''t want to drag politics into this too much, but these pictures might be the only tangible thing we get out of our short marriage, which is so heartbreaking.

I emailed the photographer to let him know the correct mailing address for our picture CD and he hasn''t written back yet.
6.gif
It was two days ago! I know I am being so, so, so paranoid, but I''m terrified that somehow something has happened to them, or to him, or we just won''t get them. I know I''m being stupid. But really, these pictures have come to mean the world to us, more than we ever could have imagined, and the thought of never having them is scary enough for me to lose sleep over, even when it''s totally unfounded.

I promise I will update as soon as we do get them, though, and you can all laugh at my ridiculous insecurity!
Wishful, I am so glad you have chosen to stay - YAY!!!!!
35.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I am sure it will be fine with the pics - hang in there!

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, OUpeargirl and Lorelei!

OUpeargirl, that is just what our officiant at City Hall said to us during our wedding vows. He was such a sweet man!

Lorelei, he actually emailed us today... *drumroll* THE PICS ARE IN THE MAIL!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

We''re so, so excited and nervous to get them back. It should be only a few days now. I''ll post them as soon as I get them!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is wonderful honey, Can''t wait to see them. I bet they are beautiful!!!!! Hugs to you and your beautiful wife.

Linda
xoxoxox

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Linda! We are so excited. The mail is bringing delightful surprises lately- a card from my mom, some things I ordered online, and a few other extra lovely surprises as well! Every time I get a notice saying I have a package I am so excited. Seeing the pictures is going to be amazing.

Of course, now I''m nervous all over again... what if they''re somehow horrible?!
20.gif
20.gif
20.gif
Do other people have these fears, or am I just insane?

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/12/2008 11:43:07 PM
Author: WishfulThinking
Thank you Linda! We are so excited. The mail is bringing delightful surprises lately- a card from my mom, some things I ordered online, and a few other extra lovely surprises as well! Every time I get a notice saying I have a package I am so excited. Seeing the pictures is going to be amazing.

Of course, now I''m nervous all over again... what if they''re somehow horrible?!
20.gif
20.gif
20.gif
Do other people have these fears, or am I just insane?

No it''s just not you!!! everyone worries about this honey. I am sure your pictures will be just beautiful!!!!! I can''t wait to see them!!!!!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
I can''t wait to see your pro pics, Wishful. They are going to look beautiful! You and your DW looked so beautiful in the non-pro pics you posted. I''m sure that you''ll love them and that they''ll be a wonderful memory you can treasure for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results