shape
carat
color
clarity

Weekly Workout Thread 3rd Dec till 9th Dec

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
evening all! we're about to head off to bed but just wanted to post. rod very cool tree. one trick to getting the lights to be captured is to take a picture without flash before sunset and with lights on in the house. try to give the tree some lighting from the outside windows and inside lights and then try the picture without the flash. that seems to be the best bet for me to try to capture the tree...flash always washes the tree out, i refuse to take flash pictures on the tree because i pretty much hate almost any tree pictures with flash that i see. so if you guys won't be home this wkd til after dusk, maybe do it on the wkd. marcy, yummy for cookies. apple, glad you got to get to your class today. everyone..yes the brie was seriously divine..a once a year pleasure!!

so today was a typical day...busy at work and we had a birthday as well ... the last one in our team til march thank goodness!! my coworker made pretzels as it was a german oktoberfest theme...and my boss made really yummy looking chocolate cupcakes that went really fast. we got a fruit tart as a 'cake' for her as well...and then another coworker got her cream puffs from this new popular place locally. somehow i managed to not eat any crap today but had a tiny sliver of the fruit tart and ate all the fruit and like 1/2 of the tart part. we had lunch out and it was supposed to be sushi but they were closed, so we ended up at thai which was yummy. i got a mango chicken shrimp sauteed combo and asked for minimal oil. really didn't eat any rice. then i went to my trainer after work and did circuit cardio and fat burn (aka 1 minute step ladder cardio, 1 minute light fast arms, 1 minute abs, 1 minute arms, rinse and repeat three times)..and then 30 minutes of straight arms and shoulders with heavy weights. drank my protein milk after and went to Trader Joes to load up for the week. came home and made us TJ's pizzas, mine with some shredded turkey breast on it for extra protein. i got greg some light eggnog yesterday as he loves the stuff for holidays, and he puts a little rum in it so we shared a glass of that with some dark chocolate for dessert. i had a few sips of the eggnog as i'm not a huge rum fan but it was tasty!

now it's bedtime and tomorrow i seriously need to buckle down and order some holiday gifts online. argh! i'm so not into it!! sounds like everyone had a good day...yay! nite all.

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
I really need to come back to the thread, since eating has gotten WAY out of control since I started as an intern in surgery. The hours arer crazy, and I ended up eating sporadically and A LOT. So back with the five pounds. On the 23 of December, my fiance and I are getting photographed for our engagement pictures, and I really shudder to think what five extra pounds looks like on the camera
6.gif
So I need to get serious. Surgery rotation ends this friday, so I''m hoping to get back on track.

I''ve been following all of your stories via lurk-ness. Hope everyone is having a great holiday season!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Welcome back, alley. How''s wedding planning going?
Sorry about the vaccination reaction, tdiddy.

I''m working today, and back in school. I think I''ll go for a walk with John this afternoon. I''m still sore from yesterday and have a large bruise on my leg and a small one on my shoulder (he had more than one incident yesterday).

Have a great day all.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just a quick hello to let everyone know I''m still alive!

If Christmas shopping counts as working out then consider me having completed a triathelon (sp?) yesterday. I have exactly TWO things left to buy/wrap/ship and then I am DONE.

Not so good on the working out front (other than shopping!) but I''ve been better foodwise lately (except for the party last week... )

Hopefully things will slow down at the end of this week and I can get back to the gym.

Happy Tuesday all!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I forgot to put on all of my jewelry this morning, including my precious rings, so I will be going home at lunch to put them on instead of working out.

Also since DH is out of town I''m having the girls over tonight for cooking club, so I will be splurging some with crab dip, chicken breasts stuffed with crab dip and proscuitto, and choc fondue--although that part is healthy since it will have fruit. My goal is to limit the vino intake to 2 glasses.

Tomorrow I''ll be back to being good.

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Hey guys! I''ve had a busy day so far....took Andrew to soccer this morning. It is a new team and this team had a cute little girl all decked out in her pink adidas gear and a pink soccer ball...I think Andrew is in love, he kept staring at her the whole time! Then we went over to Target and picked up some more decorations for the house. Lunch was Panera Bread, soup and 1/2 turkey sand. on whole grain, then we went to the grocery store to stock up after being gone. I am back on a health kick after so much travel, it felt good to stock up on healthy things. Got lots of fruit, hummus and whole wheat crackers, low-fat/sugar yogurt, lf string cheese, almonds, etc. Andrew and I are making more cookies tonight but they are sugar cookies from cooking light, so not too bad. Dinner tonight is a whole wheat penne pasta recipe from cooking light which sounds really good, and I''m going for a run when Adam gets home. Hope everyone is doing well!

Rod, sorry you had such a lousy day...hopefully today was better. Love the pics of the tree!

Skippy, great idea about your cookie thread, everything sounds great!

Marcy, thanks for posting your candy cane cookie recipe....thinkk I will try them this weekend, yummy!

Tdiddy, sorry about the bad reaction, hope you feel better!

Mara, I love doing holiday shopping online...soo much easier! Hope you found some good deals!

Ally, I''m sure you can lose those 5 pounds before the pictues, hopefully your schedule will calm down a bit.

DeeJay, I def. think shopping counts as exercise!

Appletini, your cooking club sounds like so much fun and the food sounds super yummy!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, I ended up catching another cold; I am guessing it was when I watched my adorable little love bug nephew (the little guy had a runny nose). hehee I am starting to feel better today but I told my friend I would be MIA from muscle hour. I slept lots yesterday. I ate heathy these past few days. I finished all my Christmas cards which is a good feeling.

Tdiddy, I am watching Rudolph right now on cbs. hehee It made me think of you and your avatar; I am so sorry about your reaction. I hope you get better quick.

Ms. Marcy, thanks for the recipes. Do the Peanut Butter Blossoms not have pb??? I am excited to try a few; closer to Christmas I will start baking them. Marcy, I was watching something on tv how this lady lost over 100 lbs and I thought you and your journey. It made me super happy to know you here on this board; you rock and are such a sweetie!!!

Alley, I am sure you look great for the pics; 5 lbs isn't bad and you can get those off by the 23rd. Sending you good weight loss vibes; you can do it!

Kimi, I hope you had a lovely walk!

DeeJay, I love the Deamon w/antlers (too cute)! Yay for shopping; hope you bought something blingy. hehee

Appletini, I would love to come over for crab dip and proscuitto and of course chocolate fondue, yum!
3.gif
Have fun w/your friends!!!

Steph, thanks for the enlish tea cookies recipe! Ahh, that is so cute your son has a mini crush. My 6 old nephew is such a charmer too; when I talk to him on the phone he tells me about his girlfriends. Yay for panera; I wish we had one!
3.gif

Mara and Rod, have a good evening and good workout!

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey Everyone.......Today was not an awful day. It wasn't a really good day, but at least I was just left alone and able to actually get some good things done. I wound spending most of my day scheduling interviews for candidates, so hopefully they'll turn into hires and when we make hires, they leave us alone. Our company's stock went even lower today. I'm afraid our ship may be sinking. But if it sinks, I'll get in one of the lifeboats and find another ship to sail that isn't sinking. This captain will not go down with this ship, that's for sure.....LOL

Charlie left work early again trying to use up his PTO and so he got to go to the gym much earlier. Since I didn't get out of the office until after 6 tonight, I didn't get to the gym until well after Charlie had left. But, I wanted to make the most of my workout and didn't leave anything out, so at least a Woo Hoo for a good workout. For dinner I had homemade chicken and vegetable soup and a few crackers with sharp cheddar cheese. For desert, I had 3 squares of Lindt dark chocolate and a fuji apple.

Skippy, I'm sorry you've caught a cold. I have a very slight sore throat tonight (probably stress related), but I don't feel as though I'm coming down with anything. Anyway, you should have been here and had some chicken soup with me!!

Mara, thanks for the tip on how to take pics of the tree. While I have this fabulous Nikon Single Lense Reflex (SLR) camera, I've never become it's master, I'm afraid.

Ally, welcome back. Five pounds isn't much really. Don't try to lose it too quickly by starving yourself. Depriving yourself of calories is a sure way to slow your metabolism and it will do nasty things to you, by trying to store every calorie it can because it thinks no more food is coming. Slow and steady is the best way (right Lorelei??!). And, if you really want to jumpstart some weight loss - EXERCISE EXERCISE EXERCISE!! Anyway, good to see you here!

I'm sorry you're still sore Kimberly. I hope you and John had a great walk together!

Wow DeeJay, congrats on having all your holiday shopping pretty much done. We have yet to buy the first gift. I guess we'll have to get our butts in some stores soon.... Also, love the new avatar of Deamon with Antlers!!

Appletini, your cooking club sounds like fun and the food yummy!

tdiddy, I hope you recover from that shot quickly!

That's about all from my side of the universe. At least tomorrow's Wednesday and when I check in tomorrow night, the week will be more than half over. YAY!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stephi and Rod, The Demon thanks you for the kind words about this Christmas outfit! It''s so funny to me to look at the pic since the fake ears attached to the antler headband are the same color of his real fur. It just looks so *odd* compared to his normal ears!

And Rod, how can your company be interviewing when they just let people go? Maybe I''m missing something...

The best I can report on the workout front is that I must have gone up and down the stairs 30 times today (no I''m not exaggerating). I was DETERMINED to get the living room and my office cleaned up so whenever I found something that had to go somewhere else (like the socks I bought two days ago still in the bag in my office) I would just go DO IT. Socks to the third floor. NOW. Extra gift tags downstairs and back out into the garage. NOW. Up... down... up... down...

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone. I hope you had a great day.
36.gif

Tdiddy, sorry to hear you had a reaction to your shot. Yay for the scales at the doctor’s office matching the one at home.
Mara, have fun shopping online. I need to finish my shopping soon too.
Welcome back Ally, no worries, those extra few pounds will go away. I am sure you’ll look great in your engagement photos.
Kimi, I hope you start feeling better; sorry about the bruises.
DeeJay, glad to hear you survived your party and marathon shopping.
Appletini, sorry you forgot your rings; that always freaks me out when I do that. Have fun at your cooking club tonight.
Steph, that’s too cute that Andrew is in love with the little girl in pink. Yay for being back on a health kick.
Skippy, I can’t believe I forgot to list the peanut butter in my recipe. Thanks for pointing that out to me. I couldn’t edit the first post but I did repost it. I will also check over my other recipes in case I forgot something else. Sorry to hear you caught a cold; I hope it goes away soon. Thanks for thinking of me when you watched the program on TV. I honestly do have a hard time believing how far I’ve come. Thank you for the very nice compliments about me. I am super happy to be part of this board.
Rod, glad to hear your days wasn’t as bad as the past few have been. Yay for having a great workout tonight.
Take care and sleep well!
35.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Marcy, I am sorry to ask but, thanks for adding the pb. heheee You are so sweet Marcy; thank you! You should be proud of your weight loss, yay!

DeeJay, the D dog is so cute! I didn''t know those weren''t his ears. hehee I totally can see those aren''t his ears now, funny!!!

Rod, I would have loved to had chicken soup w/you. Hubby was sweet tonight and last night and made me a hot cup of thera flu. hehee Sending positive job search vibes!

Sweet dreams all
35.gif

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DeeJay, we''re a major (well maybe that should be "were" a major) technical staffing firm. It''s say to say that everytime the company becomes less profitable (''er loses money), the first thing they do is lay off corporate employee''s. But our entire business is based on putting technical people to work at client locations and that''s what I was doing today was arranging interviews for people we would hire, who would be billable and generate revenue. The problem our company has been facing is we haven''t been hiring enough revenue generating people. So, for me to spend the day arranging interviews is a good thing. I hope that explanation helps a bit.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh that makes sense! I should have figured that out on my own, LOL.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Skippy, I couldn''t believe I forgot the PB in PB cookies. D''oh! I am proud of myself, thank you. I hope your Theraful helps and you sleep well tonight.
Rod, thanks for explaining your job. I am sure it''s a tough field to be in. Good luck on the job search.
Laters.

tdiddy

Shiny_Rock
hi all,

my arm is still swollen and very sore today but i went to the gym and did my 50 minutes of cardio. hopefully all will be back to normal tomorrow...right now i look like i have a line backer''s left shoulder.

breakfast today was plain oatmeal, lunch was grilled cheese, and dinner was half a chipotle veggie bol. i also had a chocolate peppermint luna (i think it was luna...i''ll have to check my stash tomorrow) bar that was very christmasy and delicious and 3 of the new 3 musketeers mint minis.

skippy - i caught rudolph on TV tonite....so fun! hope your cold passes quickly.

rod - yay for going to the gym after a long day. that is so hard to do after a hard day at work and just proves your level of commitment to the "program".

marcy - LOL on the peanut butter-less cookie recipe...maybe you were just intuitively trying to make them lower fat without the PB
5.gif

dee-jay - throwing that huge party was a week-long workout in and of itself. you deserve some serious downtime, girl!

have a great nite all....we are supposed to get our first snowstorm tonite. whee!

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Good morning WWTers! I could not go to sleep last night to save my life, so I was up until 3 am. I am feeling quite pantsy today. I drank some raspberry tea with dinner, and if I drink that past the afternoon it keeps me up, but I was having a strong craving
7.gif
Anyway, at least I used the time wisely and worked on Andrew's scrapbook. It is almost finished finally (this is his 1st year scrapbook, I am so behind). Anyway, I am heating up some oatmeal right now, it is the weight control brown sugar kind, we'll see how it taste and then I am going to try to make myself do my jumprope/weights circuit thing...I am still sort of sore from doing that on Monday. Hope everyone is having a great morning!

ETA: the oatmeal was quite tasty and a good change for 160 cals!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Good Morning All,

Skip, I''m so sorry you''re sick again. I''m loading up on Airborne as I''ve been around kids with green noses all week and I do not want to catch whatever it is they have.

I got in a short workout yesterday. I''m still really sore from the other day, but feeling better.

We had whole wheat pasta and artichokes for dinner last night. Yummry.

My weight is the same: 127.4.

Have a great day. Will check in later.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
morning all!! i had a call at 7am and my 7:30 was cancelled for today, so i''m eating my breakfast a little early. egg whites, 2% cheese wrapped in a high fiber wrap. coffee!

yesterday was a good day overall but i didn''t work out, i just was feeling so weird towards the afternoon. i felt like i was hungry but i didn''t want anything that had any sugar in it. the thought of a luna bar made me sick to my stomach. i thought maybe i was going through some sugar withdrawals since i have cut back a bit but then i thought that would make me want to eat sugar, not think it sounds gross. then i started TTOTM and my stomach was making the weirdest loud noises so i said screw it, i''m going to get some xmas shopping done instead. so i''ll work out tonite assuming i don''t feel strange again. went to the mall and got some power shopping done, i love going to the mall on weekday evenings because it''s so dead...even during this season there were not that many people at 8pm. i also am trying to give my abs and muscles a little bit of a break between workouts because my trainer reminded me that any muscle needs at least a day or two to start healing back up after being torn in workout and if i don''t rest them up, there never is a chance for them to rebuild stronger, so i''ll never be actually getting ahead, just staying where i''m at. i totally need that reminder because i feel somewhat guilty if i don''t work out like at least 5 days a week. i had a string cheese for a snack before the mall then got a natural tart yogurt on the way home. dinner at 9pm was egg whites scrambled with 2% cheese, lean turkey breast, in a wrap. then the yummy yogurt for dessert!! love this stuff. the only downer about the yogurt is that 8oz (which really is not that much since it''s so ''icy'') is something like 200 cals and 30g of carbs and also about 25g of sugar. i''m totally not into the 25g of sugar and 30g of carbs, esp right before bed, so i should try to eat it during the day rather than at night.

steph, the weight control oatmeal always strikes me as so weird because i am unsure what weight control oatmeal really is supposed to do. first off it''s 150-160 cals. that is the same as a regular instant bag of oatmeal. and from what i recall, fiber and protein is something like 3 and 4 grams? if you ate a plain oatmeal instant pack from whole foods it would be 150 cals, 5g protein and 6g fiber. add some sugar free maple syrup for 10 cals and it probably tastes about the same. also the low-sugar maple syrup from quaker packs are 120 cals, 3g fiber, 4g protein. so what''s the weight control part if it''s MORE calories and less/same of the good stuff than some of the other packets? hehee. i really do wonder this actually.

welcome back miss ally! i''m sure you''ll get those 5 lbs off in no time. skip hope you are feeling continuously better, you too tdiddy. kim, sorry to hear about your downer of a day the other day...hope the bruise is gone now or at least fading slightly!! DJ wow 2 presents left, that''s so impressive. i am about 1/3 done and as soon as i place this amazon order online today i''ll be 2/3 done. hehee. i am am amazon prime member which is something i always forget to cancel, but it comes in so handy at xmas because you get free 2 day shipping on whatever amazon sells themselves (which is a ton of things). so i ship all greg''s family''s dog toys and treats through amazon and i typically get a bunch of things for my local people list too.

i did my measurements on sunday and was pleased to see they are basically the same. from what i recall, 10" arms, 27" waist, 33" lower waist, 38" hips, 20" thigh, 13.25" calf. i would be so happy if i could just get rid of my little love handles...i don''t know that many people would notice them but me, but they sit on top of my hip bones and i feel like they ruin the line of my clothes. they make me look more curvy, they are the last things to go for me, so who knows when they are going, they were GONE last jan/feb but since then they''ve kind of come back and gone and come back again. darnit! if they would go away i could get back to 37" hips. my dream. anyway we''ll see. i know there are worse things in life than to have 38" hips so i don''t want to sound like a whiner. and i do eat a lot of desserts. HAHA! so maybe i should just be glad they are 38".

on a fun note, my contract at work was extended again...until april 2008. that is when i will have been at my company for a year, and like many large companies, they have the 1 year contractor limit thing, which i asked my boss about (we are in a hiring pause right now and cutting some costs before fiscal year starts next april) and she said she wasn''t worried and that they would never make her get rid of me (2 of my programs bring in the lions share of our dept revenue) BUT i certainly know how large companies work so i know that''s not true...haha. but anyway at least she''s planning on keeping me...so hopefully i can go perm in april if that works out. i don''t mind staying a contractor as well as i probably get paid way more, but if it''s not possible i would go perm to stay.

anyhow, gotta finish tweaking holiday party pictures from our gang party this last weekend and get them on ofoto before the natives get restless. have a great day all!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am aiming for 50 mins cardio tonight. Nothing much to report, we have the party next week, so I am keeping that in mind and eating carefully. Not that the food there is anything much to write home about, in fact it can be fairly pants!!
9.gif
So if other years are anything to go by, I am not worried about overdoing it with soggy and flavourless turkey, lumpy and cold mash taters, fatty gravy which you can cut with a knife, and disintegrating vegetables...
emotion-41.gif

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I got in 30 min on the elliptical during lunch...usually they are taken and I have to walk on the treadmill so I got lucky today. My last Total Body Training class for 2007 will be this Friday, unless I get lucky they have it on NYE (b/c I will be working that day). All the other days this year I will have a work lunch or will be on vacation. However all the vacation days mean more time for bikram yoga.

Last nights cooking club was super delicious, I did have 3 glasses of wine instead of two, but we had 3 different wines so I had to try them all.

royalasscherlover

Shiny_Rock
hello wwt buddies. i haven''t posted much this past week as i''ve been dealing with some unfortunate personal situations. i am a total stress eater, so my eating has been pretty terrible lately. i am trying to at least keep up the exercise to offset it a bit - i did the elliptical on monday and will go again today after work, and tomorrow i have my african dance class.

have a great week all!

Kayakqueen83

Shiny_Rock
Hello Everyone!

First off Rod, I just wanted to say that I''m thinking of you. I know you''ve had a really hard last week or so and I''m sending you good thoughts. I hope everything gets better soon. You really have a great outlook on things, it is very admirable. I hope you had a kick a$$ day today.

I''m about to head off for the gym! I did arms yesterday and today I''m feeling a bit stiff. I''m planning on doing cardio on this giant Stairmaster at my gym. It is completely intimidating as it is about 5 feet off the ground and the last step collapses back into the machine about a foot off of the ground... so I''m worried that I don''t go fast enough the machine will drop me right on the ground. Ahhhh... I have to get over the fear of public humiliation someday, it might as well be today!
9.gif

I hope all of you are having a great day.

Oh and Dee*Jay, your puppy is the cutest thing! I wish my dog would wear cute little antlers like that!

Kayakqueen83

Shiny_Rock
BTW... I''ve lost 3 lbs! Well sort-of.... I was 140 when I started, then I gained 2 pounds after starting working out and now I''m down to 139. It''s not much, but I''m hoping that my body is starting a trend!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hello my friends,

Skippy: How are you feeling? I hope your cold is better.

This is weird, I bought new pants yesterday and of all I tried on at Macy''s I found one pair that finally fit. Well they fit great in the fanny and waist, but the legs were too big. Do any of you have that problem??

I went to the cleaners today, so she could take them in for me, for our Christmas Party and also shorten them for me. The other''s I tried on were either too big in the fanny or waist. Geez, maybe I am just in between sizes again.

OH Mara: I am still waiting for your delicious pot pie recipes, tee hee.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Linda I mentioned that you can find the chicken pot pie recipe in the Healthy WWT Recipes thread in FHH...and just adapt it for turkey!! Let me know if you can''t find it and I can scrounge it up somewhere!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mara,

Knowing me, I probably overlooked it. Thank you Miss Mara.

Linda

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
You guys are so sweet; I am feeling lots better, thanks. I love you guys
face23.gif
No sore throat; only a stuffy nose, yay! I did not workout again but I haven't been too hungry either so I guess it works out. Since I am feeling better I washed my hands really good and made pizza dough. I emailed hubby about the pizza and he emailed me a quick yay; he is too cute!

Today I called back a friend who called a few days ago but I told her I was sick and cranky so I wanted to call her on a day I was better. She was of course happy for us to talk and of course so was I since it had been awhile. So in a couple of weeks we are going shopping and out to eat.

Tomorrow night I am super excited because my sister will get home early from work and her hubby will pick up my nephew from my parents (we couldn't do this last year because he was too young and she needed to be home). My sister and I are going to this event where all the shops in a certain area of town block of the streets for shopping and festivities. I made reservations at this really good northern italian place so we both are really excited about it. Gosh, I can't believe how time is flying!!! Are you guys getting lots of holiday invites to parties??? heeheee
9.gif

Still at the 2 lb weight loss so no change today.

Rod, it is funny everytime I see chicken noodle soup I think of you. It is totally a good thing; I love chicken noodle soup but it also reminds me what a good thoughtful friend you are. hehee

Marcy, how are you? Are you finishing up your semester? Thanks for all the cookie recipes; they look fab!

DeeJay, glad your party was a success!!!

Tdiddy, I sort of thought you would be watching Rudolph too; I was talking to my sis and she had it on so that is how I found out about it. I LOVE holiday tv/movies!!! Did you go see your doc about your arm; that isn't good or at least take benadryl or allergy meds?

Steph, oh no to no sleeping; I suffered from that recently. This theraflu is helping me sleep better. I am sorry you are pants. Sweet dreams tonight; I hope you can sleep.

Kimi, thanks; I am much better. Glad you got a good workout and are sore. Are you ready for Chicago! I bet you and hubby are excited to do some shopping and other fun things out there!

Mara, hope your tummy is feeling better. Have fun power shopping! thanks for the get well wishes! Glad they extended your contract; you sound like a hard work and so much fun to be around!

Lorelei & Appltini, yay for the workout!

ShortB, sorry about the personal stuff; hope things getting better. Sending good vibes your way and enjoy your dance class!

Kayak, yay for 3 lb loss!!!

Linda, thanks for asking; I am lots better! Glad you are getting your pants fixed!

Sweet dreams all and I hope everyone sleeps well tonight
24.gif
2.gif
9.gif

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Hi all -- dealing w/ complications from accident. More another time -- I am lurking and hanging on your stories. Skippy, glad you are feeling better!

Here in spirit if not in word

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/5/2007 7:34:20 PM
Author: jas
Hi all -- dealing w/ complications from accident. More another time -- I am lurking and hanging on your stories. Skippy, glad you are feeling better!

Here in spirit if not in word
Thank you, but I want to know about you Missy (taking mom stance even though I have no children). How are you? What complications (I understand wanting your privacy though)?? Gosh, I am so sorry; sending my strongest prayers out to you Jas!!!
emrose.gif

Kayakqueen83

Shiny_Rock
oh no Jas! I''m so sorry you are dealing with complications. Feel better and I''ll be praying for your quick recovery. Take care of yourself and keep us updated when you get a chance.

Well everyone. Went to the gym today and conquered the scary stairmaster. :) I weight myself again and I''m now up to 143... I just don''t get it. In one day?!?!?!? Maybe I''m doing something wrong?

Skippy, I''m glad that you are feeling better. That shopping trip with you sister sounds SO much fun!

Anyway, good night all.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results