shape
carat
color
clarity

Weekly Workout Thread 30th April till 6th May

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So sorry to learn you're having sympathy knee pain Skippy. I'm convinced now that my knee isn't breaking down and I've got some sort of tendonitis going on. Perhaps the step class has excited a tendon attached to your knee too. If your pain doesn't calm down soon, go to a sports store and get a knee brace. The one I got seems to be doing really good things and I just got it today. None-the-less, I'm not willing to let the knee pain get in the way of any activities for me. I'm still going to work out just as hard, pain or no pain. It will likely just go away all by itself. My tennis elbow went away all by itself and it was really painful for some time, but I just kept pushing through it. Then it was just gone. Go figure.

DeeJay, my thoughts will be with you tomorrow afternoon. I'm glad you're having this done and hopefully, it will end the mystery pains and turn out to be absolutely nothing worth worrying over. Anyway, I know I speak for everyone when I say we're all praying for a good test result. Hugs to you from me.......

Time for bed here in Tampa. We had a really nice evening and sat out on the terrace and had our Lindt Dark Chocolate and read the paper well after dark. Someone's moving into one of the penthouses and the moving trucks (note the multiple there) have been pulling up since 8 AM this morning and now at 11 PM, they are still bringing in stuff. The Penthouses are over 5,000 square feet and occupy an entire floor (there are 4 Penthouses), but I can't imagine what they had to move that could take the entire day. Anyway, it was kind of entertaining to watch the movers moving stuff off the truck by lamp light. I guess, we're easily entertained. And with the fires in Georgia (like several hundred miles from us), the prevailing winds have brought smoke into the upper atmosphere. Not that we can smell it, but it has turned the moon kind of red and it's kind of interesting to see a full "red" moon over Tampa Bay.

Anyway, sleep well Team PS!!

Maria D

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
weeeee, I''m the new 35! haha, I wish my back knew that.

Step is having somewhat of a resurgence around here but for a while it was definitely seen as ''your mother''s workout.'' When I started, the instructors were my age (20''s) and now they''re still my age -- but it''s nearly 20 years later. I''m so thrilled to see new younger people in the classes that I take and hopefully some of them will get hooked and become instructors. Skippy, I can''t believe you started in your teens. I didn''t do *anything* at that age -- the only breathlessness that occurred had to do with smoking cigarettes!

I so hear everyone about the hassle of dealing with schedules for group fitness. It does make it so hard. You should see the drama that goes on at my gym when there''s a schedule change. Peachy, I don''t have any step videos, I will have to check out Cathe. I don''t like kick-boxing for all the reasons you mentioned. I always get shin splints. Plus, I don''t want to pretend I''m right-hooking the guy in front of me and then karate kicking the guy behind me. I want to pretend I''m a dancer with my charlestons!

Mara, it''s a miracle that I ahve the coordination to do step class because most of the time I''m an absolute klutz. I trip over curbs, fall down stairs, bump into things... I''ve always got a bruise somewhere. I guess I need someone to *tell* me where to step, LOL. I should have someone shouting ''basic right'' when the curb comes up...

As for whooting, I''m usually not much of one but with this one instructor that I go to, the class has gotten into choreographed whooting. Everytime we do this one maneouvre around the step everyone goes whoo whoo in unison. For some other moves, there''s one clap followed by two quick ones. A friend of mine took the class with me once and thought the whoos were in the song but then realized that it was the class. She thinks it''s a cult!

Ah well, there was no step class on the schedule for me tonight. It was 40 minutes on the treadclimber instead.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/2/2007 11:53:03 PM
Author: Maria D

As for whooting, I'm usually not much of one but with this one instructor that I go to, the class has gotten into choreographed whooting. Everytime we do this one maneouvre around the step everyone goes whoo whoo in unison. For some other moves, there's one clap followed by two quick ones. A friend of mine took the class with me once and thought the whoos were in the song but then realized that it was the class. She thinks it's a cult!

Ah well, there was no step class on the schedule for me tonight. It was 40 minutes on the treadclimber instead.

I think there are much safer exercises out there other then step; that is awesome about the treadclimber!!!

Great job!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
hehe you guys with your step stories are making me laugh...i think it's awesome that you are so into it, it makes the workout fun!! and yeah maria after i learned kboxing i was super coordinated but only with that, hahaha. everything else i am still a klutz! i am always literally bumping into wall corners and hitting my head on things. greg says i have some sort of spatial problem where i think everything is farther away than it really is. leads to some funny scenes for viewers i am sure, hehe.

so i went for a 1m walk this afternoon at work as a break, then a 3m walk after work before meeting my friend for sushi. sushi was phenom as usual, this place is seriously one of the best i have ever been to. i turned my girlfriend tonite onto it over a year ago and she has turned like 5-6 friends onto it....and over the years i have turned a few friends onto it too. they have a whole huge roll menu and i am all about the rolls with fresh fish and fruits and stuff, so it was fab. it's not cheap but it's ALWAYS awesome. we shared three rolls with things like fresh tuna and halibut, papaya sauce, cucumber, avocado and shredded coconut, yummy. and i got greg his typical take out for after his rehearsal so he can enjoy some too. a few hours of gossip and catching up with my girlfriend, and a hot shower, some fresh diced canteloupe (my latest obsession) and now i am relaxing on the couch ready for bed hehe.

sounds like everyone had a great day today!! nyc the meatloaf sounds yummy, is it healthyish, can you post the recipe? greg loves meatloaf, i am not the hugest fan of it but i bet i could adapt it to my liking! tonite at dinner my girlfriend was telling me some yummy red pasta sauce she whipped up from scratch recently with a little evoo, diced garlic, pine nuts, white wine, and plum tomatoes sauteed for about 15 minutes in a pan that she said was awesome, so i will have to add that to my 'recipes to try one day' hehee.

tomorrow morning i have another 7:30am conference call, at least it makes me mentally wake up by a certain time hehe. anyway tomorrow is thursday, whee! closer to friday...! hope everyone had a nice evening!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome too FebB!

I did my workout, 45 mins ellip
16.gif

Hang in there Dee
35.gif

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Hi!!
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif

Ok, I''m back and will try to not go missing again for so long
2.gif
hehe

I''m looking forward to re-joining the group! are you guys still measuring yourselves every week?...

M~

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Mandarine and welcome back!

peachy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/2/2007 11:53:03 PM
Author: Maria D

As for whooting, I''m usually not much of one but with this one instructor that I go to, the class has gotten into choreographed whooting. Everytime we do this one maneouvre around the step everyone goes whoo whoo in unison. For some other moves, there''s one clap followed by two quick ones. A friend of mine took the class with me once and thought the whoos were in the song but then realized that it was the class. She thinks it''s a cult!
ROFL... yes...the whooting. On the rare chance I go to the gym, the class does have it''s fair share of whooters!! I have to admit, I''m not much of a whooter. Occasionally - but for the most part, whooting breaks my concentration and I totally screw up! lol. Besides, if I did it by myself at home in the middle of the living room, I think my family would have me committed!! I should try it just to see how they react!!

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
well i didn''t get to go for that long walk last night, because i was busy re-doing my resume. hopefully i''ll get a job closer to home by september. anyways the meatloaf was delish and i''m not a huge meatloaf fan, but dh is. i threw some carrots glazed w/brown sugar and red potatos into the pan and everything was yummy. my dh had like 3-4 portions, and i held myself at 1.
9.gif
i also made banana bread, but i didn''t eat any. i''m not a huge fan of bananas--i do love the smell of them though...weird. dh says it was great. anyways hopefully today i''ll get my walk in and i''m def. doing pilates at 12:30(naptime for my son).
i tried step classes, but i''m so clutzy that i never got it quite right. i did love kickboxing classes, for some reason i was able to coordinate that.
20.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Welcome back, Mandarine! Some of us still do Wednesday Weigh In, but not everyone, it''s whatever you''re comfortable with.

Had a fun dinner last night with two girlfriends at a local Italian place (they changed their minds at the last minute). We split a salad, a piece of lasagna and 2 Italian sausage. It ended up being a really perfect meal, small portions of everything so I came home not feeling like I''d over indulged.

On the health front, I''m feeling a lot better! YIPPEE! The sore throat is slowly going away and I just feel better overall. I''m so thrilled.

Today is an elliptical day, I''m looking forward to it.

Hope everyone is having a great Thursday morning!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
glad to hear you are feeling better kimberly!! nyc good luck getting out for the walk hehee. kudos miss lorelei on getting a workout in! dj good luck on the test today...keep us posted.

not much to report this morning...where is everyone today?!?! breakfast was fiber one, strawberries, cinnamon, ff milk and coffee. snack will be whole wheat light toast with ls strawberry jam and cinnamon and some green tea. lunch will be the lime cilantro shrimp with rice kashi entree...mixed with some jalapeno mango salsa from WF (just in case the dish is too bland!!). snacks planned are fage with mango butter, canteloupe, and whatever random candy i manage to scrounge up around here in the afternoon hehee. dinner is TJ's fresh pizzas...chicken artichoke for me and sausage mushroom for greg, along with salads..yummy!!

also paging OrangeVixen, Dixie, Tybee, AmandaPanda...anyone else who hasn't checked in in a while??? how are ya'll doing?!

planning for a short walk today and then a 3m total jaunt to pick up P from my mom's house. hope everyone is having a fab day so far!!

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Well, food wise today hasn''t been so great for me because I''ve been really busy today and didn''t plan anything ahead. I figure I can have a much healtheir dinner though! But tonight I am going back to the gym for the first time in 3- er, maybe 4- months! I''m part excited part dreading it, lol.

One thing I cut out two weeks ago was any and all fast food. That alone has made me feel so much better and my cash stays in my wallet!

Snack today will be either green tea or pappermint tea. A Kashi go Lean bar. I''m not sure about dinner yet though since DH is going to the gym after work and I''m going when he comes home. So maybe Special K cereal and a banana!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
I just finished a great workout. 560 calories burned. I''m not sure what we''re having for dinner but breakfast was oatmeal and tea and lunch will most likely be soup...same as always.

Thanks, Mara, I''m glad I''m feeling better too!

Kimi

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
glad you''re feeling better kimberly..

mara- i''m making Amy''s pizza''s tonight too which I heard (but didn''t verify) are exactly the same as the TJ''s pizza''s, same wholesaler. anyway, I made one a couple of weeks ago and hubby loved it. i''m in the mood for pizza and it''s an easy dinner to make just before sitting down to watch my fav. grey''s anatomy.

So, I had a rough night with the kids and didn''t get up early enough to walk Zoe solo b/f hubby left for work. I did get to the gym early though and do 45 min. on the elliptical b/f taking my girls to their swimming lessons. i had an amy''s burrito for lunch and am already looking forward to a fage snack and my pizza dinner. I will also squeeze in a long walk for zoe sometime this afternoon. tomorrow i''m going to take her on the hour long hike again, which will be good for both of us.

hope everyone has a great day...

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad you''re feeling better Kimberly and had a nice workout to boot!

Good for you getting in a workout Lorelei! You knew you couldn''t show your face around here unless you did what you said you would do, right?!
11.gif

Good luck at the gym tonight FebBride. You''ll likely be surprised and do really well.

Mrssalvo, sorry about the bad night last night, but glad you got in some gym time this morning. The pizza sounds great. It''s one of the foods I cut out a long time ago. I guess I have this mental image of the fat Rod, eating two huge slices of pizza a day and I just can''t seem to bring myself to allow pizza back into my diet. Funny what the mind does to you.

I heard from the medical staffing company I interviewed with almost two weeks ago. I''m great, blah blah, but they just can''t seem to find the budget to pay a salary for this position they had hoped to create. So, they''re not going to fill the position at all right now. So, the search goes on. It''s only been two weeks since I started searching, so I need to recognize that jobs at my level aren''t too easy to come by.

I''ll head to the gym in a little while. It''s day three of three gym days in a row. Tomorrow, I would run, but I don''t want to chance hurting my knee with a training session scheduled for Saturday morning, so I may have 4 gym days in a row, but will likely just do cardio tomorrow as opposed to a full workout.

It''s getting hotter out. It''s still quite beautiful and not in the 90''s (YET), but, the 90''s they are a coming. By the end of this month, it will be pretty hot in Tampa and our rainy season will be just getting underway. I actually love the rainy season (hurricanes excepted). Just about every afternoon like clockwork, a thunderstorm blows through, cleans and waters everything and leaves the sky poised for a spectacular sunset.

Anyway, hope everyone''s having a good day.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/3/2007 2:28:59 PM
Author: Rod
I heard from the medical staffing company I interviewed with almost two weeks ago. I''m great, blah blah, but they just can''t seem to find the budget to pay a salary for this position they had hoped to create. So, they''re not going to fill the position at all right now. So, the search goes on. It''s only been two weeks since I started searching, so I need to recognize that jobs at my level aren''t too easy to come by.
HI:

Rod, is there no chance of working for them part-time or as a consultant? Maybe their budge would accomodate less hours or an employee who they don''t have to pay benefits to.....

cheers--Sharon

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sharon, thanks for your thoughts, but it seemed clear they were just not moving forward with this role at this time. I got the strong impression that the President and his two partners did not have the "same" priority over this endeavor. And lord knows I don''t want to get in the middle of a political struggle in a small firm. After my last situation, this would not be a good thing for me at all. Plus, this was the "first" interview I''ve had since coming home to Tampa and I didn''t want to jump at the first job offered anyway, so, I still have time to look and consider all my options. This one was obviously just not meant to be, which means there is something far "better" waiting around the corner for me. I just have to really believe that.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/3/2007 3:04:53 PM
Author: Rod
Sharon, thanks for your thoughts, but it seemed clear they were just not moving forward with this role at this time. I got the strong impression that the President and his two partners did not have the ''same'' priority over this endeavor. And lord knows I don''t want to get in the middle of a political struggle in a small firm. After my last situation, this would not be a good thing for me at all. Plus, this was the ''first'' interview I''ve had since coming home to Tampa and I didn''t want to jump at the first job offered anyway, so, I still have time to look and consider all my options. This one was obviously just not meant to be, which means there is something far ''better'' waiting around the corner for me. I just have to really believe that.
HI:

Rod, gottcha. You know what you need! Happy searching!

cheers--Sharon

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
MrsS- The Amy''s pizza''s are really yummy!! Even my kdis love ''em. Our fav is the spinach cheese pizza....
3.gif

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Happy Thursday, WWTers!

My mini-vacation in New Orleans was a blast! Good music at Jazzfest combined with good food in the Cresent City is always a winner. It was so nice to be back! I've been going to the fest every year since 2000, except for last year.

So although I REALLY indulged with the food, I was aware of what I was eating and stopped before I felt too yucky. And, we did do a helluva lot of walking, so overall it wasn't too bad.

I got back into town and left straightaway for a business meeting. Today is my first day back in the office in a week, and it's nice to be back into the eating routine. So far today I've had oatmeal for breakfast, string cheese for a snack, and am munching on a grilled chicken salad as I write this. Afternoon snack will be an apple, and then I plan to hit Taco Bell for a chicken burrito supreme (fresco style!) as I'm on my own for dinner. It'll pretty much be the same thing during the day tomorrow as I've already prepped my food.

I'm kinda worried about next week as I'll be in Vegas from Saturday-Wednesday eve attending our industry's big convention/show of the year. Dinners and lunches galore! There's no way I'm going to be able to workout as our days will begin at 8a, and probably end at midnight. My exercise will be to walk the convention floor and check out all the other booths and exhibits!

That's the latest and greatest. Sounds like everyone is doing fantastic!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gosh, it is nice to see so many people on the WWT! Yah for spring/summer weather and outdoor activities .
30.gif
30.gif
This for sure is my FAV time of year.

Okay, it is whooting tonight (aka step).
35.gif

I went to lunch with a friend and gave her my french fries. I had a salmon bacon sandwich so I was sort of bad. It is nice to have someone to give your fries too
9.gif

Chargergirl, how fun NOLA, yeah for walking! NYC I want the meatloaf recipe too! Yeah Lorelei & Kimberly for doing the elliptical and glad you are feeling better! Welcome Mandarine! Hey Peachy! Mara kudos for the 4 mile walk today! Feb bride, I love teas, yeah for goin to the gym!!! Sorry you were up with the kiddos; great job on your walk MrsSalvo! Happy job Searching Rod, the right job will come along glad you are taking your time to find the perfect fit. Sounds like we ALL are in high gear for a good workout, whooo hooo
9.gif

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
just wanted to pop in quickly to say hi. I really enjoy being part of this thread. Unfortunately, my eating and exercise have been worse these past 10 days than any other time I can remmeber. I have had SOOOO much going on in every arena of life this past week or so! We moved into our new house today. Having professional movers is awesome - will probably never do a do-it-yourself move again after seeing the immense difference. Anyway, I feel kind of out of sorts here surrounded by boxes and knowing that I will need to get adjusted to living in a completely different part of town, but I know once I settle in, it will be great. I cannot wait to get back to my regular working out and cooking healthy routine!

Mara, when you said that you split 3 sushi rolls across two people, do you mean rolls that are cut in the usual 6 bites? I wonder if I eat too much sushi. Do you get anything else with it? usually when DH and I go, we split an order of either edemame or tofu appetizer, and then we each get 3 rolls. The place where we go, the rolls are pretty small and so I can''t imagine sharing that between 2 ppl! When I go to Whole Foods, their rolls seem bigger so I just get one but it seems like it has more like 8 slices and they seem bigger. Plus I usually go there for lunch when I am eating less anyways.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The good news is I don''t have a blood clot in my lung. The bad news is that means I am still undiagnosed.
7.gif

More good news is that I''ve lost 3.5 of the 5 lbs I had put back on, but I can''t work out until at least Monday when my doc get the results and has a chance to talk to me. I am going to the sports store this weekend through, in anticipation of getting back at it.

Gail, don''t worry about falling off the wagon temporarily. It happens to all of us, and you can just start over.

Skippy, let me make sure you have my cell phone # in case you ever need someone to give your fries too--extra crispy please!
3.gif

Charger, it sounds like you had a great time in New Orleans! And next week New Orleans--you must be rackingup some serious frequent flyer miles!

Rod, I''m glad you''re not disappointed over how the potential job turned out, and as you mentioned this was the first thing that''s come along since you''ve been back and you don''t want to jump on just anything.

Mrs. S., you and Zoe have a good time on that hike! (Don''t tell The Demon; he''ll be jealous!)

Kimberly, glad to hear you''re starting to feel better!

Feb., good for you for cutting out all fast food! I RARELY have it, but a few times a year I do cave in and have a Big Mac...

Mara, you said you''re going on a 3M walk to pick up P. from your mom''s house--will P. really walk 3M back home with you??? That''s a long walk for a little pup!

NYC, I''m with you on being too klutzy for step class. That''s why I love the elliptical; no way to screw up!

Peachy, welcome!

Mandarine, welcome back!

Lorelei, how are you? Did you get some new jeans?

Maria, what''s a treadclimber? Is that like the stairs of an escalator that just keep going continuously? Those things are HARD!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
DJ...no the walk is 1.5m each way so I walk over and get P and then we walk back 1.5m. but yeah she has done 3 miles with me and greg while walking before. 3 is her max, and sometimes i carry her partway, but she is a total trooper and she LOVES to walk and be active.

gail...the rolls we get are 6 each mostly but there are 1-2 sometimes that have 8 pieces. so really i eat about 10-11 cutup pieces overall. and we share an edamame and i have unsweetened iced tea. i figure it''s about 1000 cals for the entire meal eating that...as i have read on a few sites that something like a 6 piece california roll is anywhere from 300-400 cals depending on what is used inside, and a rainbow roll with sushi on top is more like 600 for 6 pieces. so i calculate my estimate based on what types of rolls we get as compared to california roll (crab, avocado, cucumber, rice) or rainbow (with fish on top). anyway hope that helps. i can eat a lot of sushi but i try not to because the protein from the fish is pretty filling and the rolls are SO heavy on rice which is just unecessary filler. sharing the 10-11 pieces with edamame makes me pretty full. when greg and i go together we do the same thing basically and then he gets like 4 pieces of nigiri (Fresh fish with rice) as well and a miso. and we are both full.

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gail congrats on the move and yes, professional movers are the only way to go. I think I asked this before, but where in the Raleigh area did you move?

On the Sushi subject, Charlie and I do splurge when we eat Sushi. I'm afraid we do enoy Tempura Shrimp with veggies and we usually ask for extra mushrooms. Then we split 3 rolls and some are higher end than others, but they typically have anywhere from 6 to 8 pieces each, but they're all mostly raw salmon or tuna varieties. Then we have two pieces of Ebi (shrimp) and crab. That's pretty much it and I peg the calories at least 1,000, but on sushi days I usually have less for breakfast and lunch to compensate for the higher calories.

DeeJay, so glad there's no clot in your lungs, but sorry there's no diagnosis. Maybe it's just an anomoly and it will just disappear all by itself. Hopefully, your doctor will have more guidance for you next week. Enjoy shopping for fitness clothes in anticipation of working out again.

I had a good and strong workout this afternoon. Nothing exciting, but just a good all around workout. I had a particularly strong run on the elliptical. Even though my knee hurts, the elliptical does not bother it and since I'm doing cardio now like every single day (including the 5 mile runs) my legs seem to get stronger and stronger and I can push harder and harder. So that's good. Tomorrow, I'll probably just go to the gym and do cardio as opposed to running. I still want my knee to heal a little more.

Have a nice evening everyone!

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
yay!! i got out for my walk and it was really good. my new dining room rug for under the table came today and tomorrow my new countertops are coming...maybe my 6 pack of abs will come this week too..lol
9.gif

deejay we knew you''d shed those lbs quickly. yay for you. maybe the diagnosis is just stress? i hope all is well and thank goodness its not a clot.
rod..don''t worry--your job will come and you''ll know when its the right one. its good that you rest that knee a bit--you don''t want to wind up with a knee problem, they are the worst...my mom has a bad knee.
hey mara has portia lost weight from all this walking? she may just dissappear..lol
9.gif

don''t worry about falling off the wagon for a few days, you can always wake up in the morning and make the consccious decision to get right back on---no questions asked.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/3/2007 8:24:19 PM
Author: NYCsparkle

maybe my 6 pack of abs will come this week too..lol
9.gif

Can you tell me what store you got them from? I''d like to place an order too!!!
3.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just went for a run!

orangevixen

Shiny_Rock
okay, so i''m here, but i just haven''t been posting. life has been too crazy, and i crawled back into my shell and into lurker status
5.gif

so, i ran my marathon last sunday and it was awesome! yay! it was an extremely difficult course and i still managed to set a personal best time-wise so i am so proud of myself for keeping at this. i can''t wait til my next race.

i stopped dieting the two weeks prior to the race and i am SO not dieting this week. i haven''t been on the scale much, but i know that i''ve at the very least maintained what i was when i stopped tracking (almost 3 weeks ago) within a reasonable range...the clothes still fit the same for the most part. because it''s ttom and from the marathon i am totally retaining water. next monday, it''s back on the wagon, so i will be back here and will keep in line. i have a weight/size goal that i want to acheive by my b-day on july 1st, so that gives me a little less than 2 months...

it''s been great to hear about your successes everyone! i know i should''ve said ''hello'' so many times, but at least i''m back here now
9.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
back from step. I had less energy today then I had yesterday, weird. Oh well.

Wow, Orange, a MARATHON!!! Wowwe; awesome.

DeeJay I am glad they found nothing wrong; crossing my fingers it is something that goes away soon. Okay, you can have my fries if I ever meet you or I will fedex them over. hehee
Yeah, for all the runners here; big time kudos
3.gif

Have a wonderful evening!
35.gif
Zoe and MRS Salvo have fun hiking!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results