shape
carat
color
clarity

Weekly Workout Thread 25th March till 31st March

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/27/2008 5:02:12 PM
Author: bee*
Skippy-well done on staying the same on WW-you've had huge losses the last couple of weeks!! Your homemade pizza sounds yum! I'm doing veterinary in college so that's why I'm doing the milking and castrations, not just for fun
3.gif
Bee, whooo whoooo for boot camp!!! lol, about not doing it just for fun
9.gif
Wow, you are going to make an awesome vet!! Thanks, I appreciate you saying that and coming from a fellow ww.
2.gif

Steph, good for you w/your healthy lunch. Thanks, I love our granite also; I remember being afraid of buying it because I heard it was as sanitary as silestone, but that isn't true and it stays sealed for awhile. Are you guys going to stay in your home awhile? I would splurge if you are; can't wait to see what you get. . . how exciting!
3.gif

PatientlyW, keep up the good workouts and maybe count calories if you aren't already?? Awesome on the compliment!!!

Lorelei, great job on the workout!

SB, enjoy your dancing!!!

Marcy, I meant to ask how your sister is doing???

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I did a two-a-day and went on my usual neighborhood walk with DH. I would have walked longer but I have my book club tonight.

Monarch,
I''ve been thinking about you today...I can''t wait to read how it went.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just popping in quick to say that my interview went fine but I don''t think I''ll be taking the job. First because it doesn''t start until June (construction keeps getting delayed, etc.), and also because she''s looking for someone who has extensive experience dealing with rare, unheated colored gemstones. Not exactly my area of expertise! Anyway, it may not lead to anything but it went well enough. So...back to the job search I go.
9.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Hi All!

I walked with the students again today, about 1/2 a mile, which isn''t much, but better than nothing.

I''ve got dinner on the stove, Avgolemono soup, and we''ll have some salad. I''ve had three small pieces of chocolate today (PMS here I am!), which is pretty rare for me.

Steph, I''m happy you aren''t disappointed about not being pregnant. You have a great attitude about getting your body prepared!

Rod, wish Charlie a Happy Birthday for me.

Bee and Something, Ireland is on my list of places to go too! One year we''ll get there. I think I told you, bee, my dad saved a mans'' life in a pub in Ireland using the Heimlich manuever. That made for a memorable vacation.

Monnie, fingers are crossed for your DH.

Have a great evening all.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone. We went out for dinner tonight. I ordered a small steak and brought ½ of it home to make a sandwich for lunch tomorrow. We both had salad bar and skipped dessert. We ate some slow churned when we got home. I thought I’d use one of the 120 calorie bagels for my sandwich tomorrow.
Lorelei, I am glad you had a great workout tonight.
Mara, I hope you enjoy your cake decorating class. That really sounds fun.
Sharon, good to hear from you. Sorry to hear you had to have surgery but glad to hear you are recovering. I hope your appetite comes back soon. Double rats for having a hernia. Take care of yourself.
Bee, you know I’d love to crack a joke about your adventures at the farm today but I’ll just leave it to everyone’s imagination.
9.gif
I always have a sweet tooth but try to keep those calories to a minimum. That’s wonderful you are enjoying boot camp so much. My DH would love to come to Ireland.
Ladypirate, glad you are better today.
Linda, Happy Anniversary and congratulations for celebrating 27 years.
emotion-19.gif
That is awesome! Those brownie bites are worth every 95 calories and I made it last for about 6 bites. Mmm. How is Mazie doing?
Appletini, that’s great your trainer pushed your workout up a notch. I hope you had a lovely walk before your book club meeting.
Somethingshiny, I''m sure you enjoyed some relief from the noise today. I’ll have to see if there is something on FitTV that appeals to me.
Skippy, yay for your beautiful plants and flowers coming back to enjoy the spring. I hope you had a great walk today. I wish it would get warmer here. We woke up to snow and there is rain and snow in the forecast for the next few days. Enjoy your rummy pizza tonight. Everyone did enjoy the brownie bites. My sister is about the same. She is eating a little bit but still hurts a lot. She can’t get comfortable enough to sleep. I keep hearing from others that something like this takes months and months to get over. No worries on your WW weigh in – you are doing great!
Steph, I am glad to hear you are feeling better and enjoyed a beautiful day. I hope you enjoyed your workouts tonight.
PW, that is awesome to get such a great compliment. As hard as you are working those few pounds are probably muscle. It sounds like you are really doing great with your PT. Thanks for the well wishes for my sister.
Shortblonde, enjoy your dance class tonight. Sorry to hear you are hungry.
Monnie, darn that the job isn’t really open until June but it sounds like it was a good interview.
Kimi, glad you had a walk with your students today. I am sure they enjoyed getting out for a quick break.
Take care.
35.gif

Marcy

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey Everyone..........

First, Sir Charlie thanks everyone for wishing him a Happy Birthday. This birthday is getting to him a bit more than the others. Turning 60 is quite a milestone and on top of that having to look for a new job is a bit much. We''re going to get up and go out for a nice (maybe even fattening) breakfast. Then we''re going shopping and I have a couple gifts I got him at Nordstrom when he was out of town so he''d have something to open. But, I think he may want to exchange what I got, which won''t hurt my feelings in the least. I''d rather he got something he''d really like as opposed to keeping something just because I bought it for him. Then we''re having dinner with a couple friends at Roy''s, which is a to die for Pacific Rim restaurant. It was started in Hawaii by Chef Roy Gamaguchi and it''s just such a wonderful special place to go for an undulgent evening. So, his birthday tomorrow should be fun. And no job hunting tomorrow either. None. A day off from that won''t hurt us either!

As usual we had a really nice day. Having some of the most spectacular weather you could imagine doesn''t hurt. We had our breakfast on the terrace, then lunch on the terrace, then coffee under the oak, then we had really good workouts this afternoon. I always work out harder on Thursdays since we don''t workout on Friday, so I pushed really hard and am sore in the areas I worked the hardest on. We had salads for dinner, then since it was such a lovely evening, we dropped the top on my BMW and headed back out to have another cup of coffee (decaf in the evenings for us though) under the oak. We wound up spending a couple hours there and sat with a group of people and just enjoyed lively conversation. All in all, it was a nice day.

It''s well after 11, so I can''t offer personal comments to everyone today.

Sharon, I''m so glad to hear from you and know you are OK. I''m sorry you had to have surgery, but am glad you''re on the mend.

Monnie, I''m sorry the job wasn''t the right job, but glad the interview went well. It''s always good to put a few interviews under our belts to be prepared for the one that will ultimately lead to "THE" job. I''m also keeping fingers and toes crossed that Mr. Monnie''s good interview leads to an offer. That would be so great.

Again, sorry for not being able to respond personally to everyone else. Thanks again for the birthday wishes for Charlie. One of the things he commented that would be hard for him was having to acknowledge his age as 60 everytime he get''s on the elliptical......LOL

Sleep well everyone.......

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rod, I am glad you guys had a very nice day. Enjoy your breakfast and dinner tomorrow. Good plan to just take a day off from everything.

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Good morning, everyone! Well, I just finished doing a yoga session and weights and I feel great. I have left the weights off for a while, but decided to add them back in and boy was my old routine hard today! I think I will also go on a walk around the neighborhood when Andrew wakes up. It is already warm here at 8am and it looks like it is going to be a beautiful day. Hope everyone has a wonderful Friday!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Woo hoo! I made it to minus 149 this morning and am 3/10 of a pound away from minus 150. I am SOOOOO excited.
36.gif

Steph, glad you had a great workout this morning. It sounds like you'll have a lovely day to go for a walk with Andrew.

Happy Friday everyone.
35.gif

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Wow, Marcy....you are soooo close to MAJOR milestone. Congrats!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
No working out for me today. I was invited to join DH for a work happy hour with some consultants and I want to look cute, so I''m just going to have "fun" lunch today. Also last night I was fairly good at book club, probably mainly b/c the girl who always brings the amazing sugar cookies didn''t come. I had two glasses of vino, and then a lot of the veggie tray I had brought. DH was hangout at his best friends houe, so I stopped by there on the way home to chat with them and declined multiple offers for more vino since I had already met my quota.

Marcy, Way to go. I bet you can reach your goal by Monday if you are extra good this weekend.

Steph, Sounds like you had a great workout. Enjoy your walk in the sunshine.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
I don''t know how this is possible, but I''ve caught another cold from my students. They''ve been hacking all week and now I I have a stuffy nose and sore throat again. I feel pretty good, I just know that it''s the beginning of another cold.

I''m down to 123.8 pounds without trying. I don''t look much different, and I''m not underweight so I''m not worried about that. It''s just from losing muscle because of the lack of time I''ve had to work out plus being so busy that eating hasn''t been a priority. I''ve cut back on drinking wine too, which I''m sure is contributing.

Anyways, that''s my big report for the day.

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I got this email forward...I thought y''all would appreciate a good laugh...

Exercise & Diet Questions Answered :

Q: I''ve heard that cardiovascular exercise can prolong life;
is this true?

A: Your heart is only good for so many beats, and that''s it...
Don''t waste them on exercise. Everything wears out eventually.
Speeding up your heart will not make you live longer; that''s like saying
you can
extend the life of your car by driving it faster. Want to live longer?
Take a nap.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Q: Should I cut down on meat and eat more fruits and
vegetables?

A: You must grasp logistical efficiencies. What does a cow
eat? Hay and corn. And what are these? Vegetables. So! a steak is nothing
more than an efficient mechanism of delivering vegetables to your system.
Need grain? Eat chicken. Beef is also a good source of field grass (green
leafy vegetable). And a pork chop can give you 100% of your
recommended daily allowance of vegetable products.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Q: Should I reduce my alcohol intake?

A: No, not at all. Wine is made from fruit. Brandy is
distilled wine, that means they take the water out of the fruity bit so you
get
even more of the goodness that way. Beer is also made out of grain.
Bottoms up!

Q: How can I calculate my body/fat ratio?

A: Well, if you have a body and you have fat, your ratio is
one to one. If you have two bodies, your ratio is two to one, etc.

Q: What are some of the advantages of participating in a
regular exercise program?

A: Can''t think of a single one, sorry. My philosophy is: No
Pain...Good!

------------------------------------------------

Q: Aren''t fried foods bad for you?

A: YOU''RE NOT LISTENING!!!.... Foods are fried these days in
vegetable oil. In fact, they''re permeated in it. How could getting more
vegetables be bad for you?

Q: Will sit-ups help prevent me from getting a little soft
around the middle?

A: Definitely not! When you exercise a muscle, it gets bigger.
You should only be doing sit-ups if you want a bigger stomach.

Q: Is chocolate bad for me?
A: Are you crazy? HELLO Cocoa beans! Another vegetable!!!
It''s the best feel-good food around!

Q: ! Is swimming good for your figure?

A: If swimming is good for your figure, explain whales to me.

Q: Is getting in-shape important for my lifestyle?

A: Hey! ''Round'' is a shape!

Well, I hope this has cleared up any misconceptions you may
have had about food and diets.

And remember:
''Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention
of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to
skid in sideways - Cabernet in one hand, chocolate in the other -
body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming ''WOO HOO!
What a Ride''

AND......

For those of you who watch what you eat, here''s the final word
on nutrition and health. It''s a relief to know the truth after all
those conflicting nutritional studies.

1. The Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart
attacks than Americans.

2. The Mexicans eat a lot of fat and suffer fewer heart attacks
than Americans.

3. The Chinese drink very little red wine and suffer fewer
heart attacks than Americans.

4. The Italians drink a lot of red wine and suffer fewer heart
attacks than Americans.

5. The Germans drink a lot of beers and eat lots of sausages
and fats and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.

CONCLUSION

Eat and drink what you like. Speaking English is apparently
what kills you .

Patiently_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
marcy - Way to go! You are SO close now! I can''t wait to see your milestone post - and soon, I can feel it!
apple - Thanks for the funnies!
Rod - Enjoy the day off with Charlie!

Will write more later - work awaits!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Thanks everyone for the kind words--I miss my exercise!!!!!!! Keep well everyone and glad to see folks are keeping at their goals!!

cheers--Sharon

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good Morning Everyone!!

WHOO HOO MARCY!!!!! Way to Go Girl!!!!! You are almost there, and we are SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!!
Thank you so much for asking about Mazie. She is doing wonderfully. She is back to playing with her favorite toy... her tennis ball. She even sleeps with it, so she will be ready to play in the morning, LOL LOL.

Kimberly: I am SO Sorry, you are getting sick again. I am constantly catching things, being around my little grandsons. In fact, I am coming down with bronchitis AGAIN!!! I had to go to the Dr. yesterday to get antibiotics and my asthma is out of control. It is my allergy time, so I am sure that contributed to it. Please take care of your self.

Rod: Enjoy your day with Charlie: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARLIE!!!!!!!!
35.gif
Please don''t feel bad, I am right behind you next year!!!
9.gif

Tonight, I am fixing my beloved husband a special anniversary dinner. Leg of lamb. I detest lamb, so the dinner is for him. LOL. Along with the lamb, asparagus, artichokes, roasted potatoes and salad. I ordered a special cake from the bakery. Now if I was Mara, I would have baked it. LOL. Anyway, it is his favorite cake. White cake, with rum custard filling (lots of it) and real whipped cream frosting. We will have a special anniversary evening by ourselves. Thank you everyone for the Anniversary wishes.

Hope you all have a great day.

Linda

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sharon,

I am sorry. I missed the thread where you said you had surgery. Here''s to a speedy recovery.

Linda

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I''m feeling it today! Had a really good workout. Did fragments of a couple other shows and my yoga. My little guy did a few poses, too. It was soo cute. He got on my mat and did downward facing dog (which isn''t all that unusual), but then he did PLANK!! (totally on his toes and hands and had the rest of his little body off of the mat. THEN, he did upward facing dog into a half lotus! (upward dog is on lying on your front with arms straight and holding the torso up off the ground, half lotus is reverse of that) Seriously! I was flabergasted. He''ll usually do a couple poses that he thinks look fun and then leave, but today he must have thought it was all great! DH said I do too much yoga.

Potty training (he just turned 2 in Feb) is frustrating. He half-started a couple weeks ago, but my MIL told him he was "nana''s baby" and was too young to train. So, he quit. A couple days ago, he started telling people his name''s not "baby" and that he''s a big boy. Then he wanted on the potty again. He did well for a day, then had 3 accidents yesterday and peed on my chaise this morning. I know he''s plenty old enough to train, but I think he''s too young to force into it if he decides he doesn''t want to.

The siding is done for now. The landlady is doing it over a few months. She''ll wait until the crops come in to do the remainder of the house. So, the West side of the house is all brand-new-white, and the rest is years-old-paint-white. They''re going to replace some windows on the same side, too. But, I think that''ll be in a couple weeks. I hope it doesn''t take long, one of the windows is my upstairs bathroom. One of the guys already got an eyefull once this week, I don''t wish for a repeat performance!

Skippy~ I love my wisteria! When it''s all in bloom I take cuttings and arrange them very low in a vase so they hang over, then I cut Peonies in various lengths and huddle them in with it. It smells amazing!! Yay for staying the same weight after having treats! I''m going to make pizza tomorrow night, hope yours was delish! I thought everyone knew I was a country girl! We raised hogs and cattle (and crops) when I was a little kid. We moved away but the rest of our family still had livestock and land. When we would come home to visit, we were expected to do chores. A few years later we moved back and were right back in the thick of it. (literally, the smelly old thick!) We show(ed), butcher, the whole nine yards. JT started riding the tractor this past fall (he was about 20 months) and he loves cattle and horses. (but enough about me...)
21.gif
I''m sure you''ll get to Ireland well before I do, so take lots of pics, okay?

Steph~ Glad your yoga and weights was fun! JT just turned 2 (see above for recent potty training happenings), I''ve had him in pull-ups during the days we''ve been training, but this morning I just put him in pants. He''s only had 1 accident today compared to the 3 yesterday, so maybe not having the feeling of the pull-up will advance him to the potty. I''m SOO paranoid that he''s going to pee all over the floor at the store or something. I''ve always had extra clothes and stuff with me, but I can just picture myself...red-faced, towels in hand, wiping up the floor, apologizing to the scowling employee who knows he''s going to have to Chlorox my kid''s pee. *shudder*

PW~ Great workouts! (you should try yoga again
1.gif
) Great compliment! I''m sure the weight is muscle, and I bet it looks great on you!

bee~ The pub-hopping (do you use that term?) is still years off, but fun to think about nonetheless! Glad you''re loving bootcamp! So, this is gross, but here goes....what do you do with the bits if nothing''s eating them?? I can just hear my grandpa yelling, "leave them dogs alone, they gotta eat too! You think God just wants this flesh to rot?" "um, okay, Grandpa (crazy old coot)"

appletini~ I didn''t know you were in a book club. What are your reading? I''m always on the lookout for new authors. BTW-love the funnies!

Monnie~ Sounds like you don''t have your hopes up about the job prospect, but I''m keeping my finger''s crossed! Lots more dust for you and your DH on the way!

Kimi~ 3 small chocolates is nothing. I had two bunny ears! Sorry you''re getting sick again. Do you take vit C regularly? My mom has always sworn that''s why we didn''t get sick.

Marcy~ There are so many programs on FitTV, I hope you find one you like. WOW, to the weightloss! Maybe you should pee then weigh yourself again!

Rod~ Your day sounds perfect (as usual), especially your topless BMW cruise!

Hi SB, Linda, Mara, Lorelei and Sharon!

Have a wonderful weekend!
35.gif

appletini

Ideal_Rock
somethingshiny,
Our book for this month was Kite Runner and the next one is Dirty Girls Social Club. We all make suggestions so we get a lot of variety throughout the year.

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
SS, just saw your potty training experience and it sounds like what we went through. I tried to start him right when he turned 2 b/c my mother-in-law kept saying they should be trained by 18 mo. Well, that didn''t go well at all and after a few weeks, i was like this is too frustrating for me and him, so I just waited until he was about 2 1/2 to start again, and he did really well. Little boys sometimes take longer, but he will get it. Just try to decide if he wants to learn or not, b/c if he doesn''t have any interest in it, it is going to be frustrating and hard for you both. In the time leading up to when we did start training again, I bought him lots of books about potty training and a special Go Diego Go potty seat so I tried to make it fun so he would be interested. Hope that helps a little! Good luck!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy Friday evening everyone! Just back in from work and am going to a big fancy wedding tomorrow so have to get pampered!

Skippy-Thank you!

appletini-you''ve been doing so much exercise-congrats!!

Monarch-sorry to hear about the job. That''s such a pity.

Kimberley-I knew that your parents went to Ireland a while ago but I never knew that your dad saved someones life-that''s amazing! Good job he came over when he did!

Marcy-I don''t know how you took half your steak home-I always seem to finish everything on my plate! I''m no good at stopping when I''m full. I''m sure I can imagine what that joke would be like
9.gif
All I can say to your weightloss is WOW
23.gif
. Seriously, that''s so amazing!

Rod-glad you enjoyed the breakfast! Please send some of that weather over here please-it hasn''t stopped raining!!

Something-yep we do pub-hopping over here, normally it''s referred to as a pubcrawl! The "bits" are put in a freezer and then get sent off to be cremated! We have a "bits bag"
9.gif
Glad you had a great workout. Potty training sounds tough!

Well have a good friday everyone!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Good Afternoon All,

Apple, I''ve been looking for a book club to join for a year. I asked a friend to start one with me and she laughed, she only reads non-fiction so it''s not her cup of tea. I have some acquaintances who are in a book club, but I''m not brave/bold enough to ask to join. I''m jealous!

Bee, I think it''s pretty cool about my dad too! All that CPR training his employers require paid off!

Somethingshiny, JT doing yoga with you is too cute!

Happy Anniversary Mr. and Mrs. Linda! John would want to have lamb with your husband, it''s certainly not my cup o'' tea.

I''m not feeling to badly, just a cough, runny nose, sorta thing. Taking it easy this afternoon/evening as I have a lot of work to do this weekend. I may grade some papers in front of the TV this evening.

John is making veal for dinner, with some sort of veggie.

Have a great evening all.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good evening all! My friend loved the pizza and we watched a travel show on Copper Canyon since she plans to vacation there so it was fun to hang out w/her and my hubby last night. Today hubby and I had Greek for lunch at this wonderful restaurant that serves the best chocolate baklava; today I passed on the baklava and had a grilled chicken gyro w/a side salad instead of fries.

I just got back from a 3 mile walk and then I watered my flowers out front and in the flower pots. Everything is turning green, yay for Spring
emrose.gif
Have a great weekend all!!!

Kimi, yay for walking w/your students yesterday! Hope no; hope you feel better soon!

Linda HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
36.gif

Marcy, your meal sounds wonderful last night and whooo hooo for your weight loss!!!
36.gif

Rod, I love love Roy's!!! They do have a few in Hawaii and 2 in Oahu, yum; they have a yummy lava cake that is incredibly rich. hehe What did you get?? Hope you and Charlie had fab day and happy bday for Charlie!!!
36.gif

Steph, I noticed in the cupcake thread that Andrew wasn't picking up his cupcake; my friends little boy is so cute he hates to get his hands dirty I am guessing Andrew is the same way. hehe Cute pic; I never had red velvet cake. . . it sounds yummy! Yay for yoga and weights!

Apple, cute email!
1.gif

Hey Sharon, Lorelei, Patiently waiting!!! Sharon hope you feel better soon!

SS, yay for the workout and whooo hooo for the cowgirl. hehe I grew up in the city but many weekends I spent on my grandma's ranch (3 hr drive there). You are getting stronger; that is awesome!!! I wonder if Peonies would do well here??? Enjoy your pizza!!

Bee, enjoy the big fancy wedding; sounds like fun!!!!

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Skippy, haha...that is totally him! He hates to get his hands dirty, it is hilarious! Your pizza night sounds great and yea for making a good choice out to eat:)

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone.
36.gif
I stayed right at calorie limit today so maybe I can loose that 3/10 of a pound. I am very motivated to burn off a few calories right now.
Steph, thanks for the congrats. 150 will be a big milestone for me. I’m with Andrew, I don’t like to get my hands dirty either.
Appletini, trust me I am going to be very good and careful this weekend. I am sure you’ll be very cute at happy hour tonight. I like the way to figure out body/fat ratio and the logic about whales.
Kimi, rats for catching another cold. I hope this one doesn’t get too bad for you.
PW, thanks. I was thinking the other day about how fun it’s going to be to try on my old clothes. I hope you had a great day at work.
Sharon, take it easy for awhile and get well.
Linda, that is so cute that Mazie sleeps with her favorite toy. That’s great she’s doing so well. I always liked to sleep with my favorite toys as a kid. Thanks so much for the kind words about me. How sweet of you to fix your husband his favorite things for dinner. Have a very special evening.
Somethingshiny, your son sounds like he’s going to be great at yoga. How cute. I was so close this morning I thought of trying something to loose those few ounces. You can bet I’ll be weighing myself at the same time of morning this weekend.
Bee, have fun at the big fancy wedding tomorrow. Is it going to be at a cool castle? I am pretty sure you can guess my joke. Thanks for saying my weight loss is amazing. I usually cut my food in ½ when I get it at a restaurant so that helps prevent me from overeating.
Skippy, I am sure your friend enjoyed your pizza. I am excited to hear you have flowers already; I will have flowers to water in about 2 months. Tee hee. Thanks for the woo hoo!
Have a great weekend.
35.gif

Marcy

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LindaW, Happy Anniversary!!!
36.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Sorry I have been absent all week has been a busy bleugh week at work and at home and I have been coming home tired and annoyed and over it, but being the eternal optimist I am next week will be better I am sure of it :D:D:D:D.

I changed my personal trainer this week and location and I am so glad I did he is much more motivating and is already helping me to achieve results :):):). The equipment is better here as well and I am doing more variety as well. my PT works you hard really hard so much in fact I was sick after my first session apparently this is completely normal and afterwards I felt better, plus the scales have begin to love me I have gone from no weight loss to 3kgs (6.6pounds) in a week I feel good :).

Today I had a little pig out and urgh did my body tell me I did wrong it is funny I would never have thought anything about eating this food before and would have felt fine but my body is adjusting to the new healthier me :) and rich food is not in the vocab.

I have not had a chance to read the whole thread yet I admit
7.gif
but I will try :)

Marcy YAY for reaching -149 pounds your so close to your goal :) that is super uber :) *happy dance* for you :D I know you will get there soon :)

Appletini thanks for the laugh I figure since I speak 2 languages I have a 50/50 chance *whoot*

Monarch shame about the job but the right opportunity will be around the corner :)

Linda :) I hope you and your hubby have a fantastic night :D

To everyone I have missed sorry I do look forward to reading about the week in retrospect :).

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey all, woohoo the weekends here! Just about to head off to the wedding-it''s going to be a long night! Irish weddings start at 1.30 and finish up around 4am the next morning-is it bad at 26 that I feel like I''m not going to make it through the night already
3.gif

Kimberley-that''s definitely cool about your dad-I was telling D and he was saying it''s amazing!

Skippy-there was no way that your friend wans''t going to enjoy the pizza-it sounded delicious! Glad that you enjoyed your walk and send some greens over here-we''ve had so much rain that nothing is growing over here-it''s all soaked!

Marcy-well done for staying at your calorie level! I''ve been trying to save some of my WW points all week so I can enjoy myself at this wedding today. It''s not in a castle today-it''s in a big house-this one here. How much more weight do you want to lose? You''ll definitely get to that 150 soon!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend! Talk to you all tomorrow when I''m probably feeling like this
14.gif

3.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey all!

Bee, we recently changed to an all equine practice for the horses, we really lucked out with our new vet! He is a young chap but so capable and kind, we are so pleased! That is so sad to hear that some of the vet students aren''t truly animal focused. Did that woman come in yesterday with her puppy?
29.gif

I hope to have a quick trot on the treddy today. I had a good session on the elliptical on Thursday.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Morning; I will be doing my friends killer muscle hour in an hour. I actually hate going to this class because it is so popular and I have to try to get a spot in the class, but it is a very good class. Hubby is going over to his friends house to help him with his computer so I get alone time today, yay! Have a great weekend all!!!!
35.gif

Steph, that is funny; I wouldn't have known that if my friends son wasn't the same way. hehe Thanks for the kudos; hope you have a great weekend!!!

Rod, how was the bday partying?
31.gif
I am sending good job vibes to you and Charlie.

Marcy, you can do it; whooo hooo! I will try hard to send warm weather your way; wow, snow!
6.gif

Hey Monnie, how are the pups?? Sending good job vibes to you and your hubby.

Deelight, sorry you had a bad week. Glad your pt is wonderful; great job!!! Yay for the weight loss; wow, almost 7 lbs!!!

Bee, wow, that is a partying wedding; have fun!!! I will send sunshine vibes your way so that it stops raining.

Lorelei, thanks for the cupcake, bless you!!!
3.gif
Yay for the treddy today and the elliptical workouts!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results