shape
carat
color
clarity

Weekly Workout Thread 22nd Jan till 28th Jan

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

royalasscherlover

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/25/2007 10:20:39 PM
Author: Rod

Good explanation shortblonde. And because I prefer running, it''s why I only like LifeFitess Ellipticals. The Precor machines just seem so unnatural to me. Plus, most Precor machines don''t have arms that move and that''s another deficit to Precor. I would prefer to mimic a natural run and include motion to both my upper and lower bodies.

it''s very personal which motion you prefer, which is why it''s great to try both if you have the chance. i''m partial to the precors...i injured my big toe a couple years ago and the running motion puts too much pressure on that toe. after a few days on a life fitness, i am sore and have to take a week off to recuperate. most of the precors at my gym have the arms that move as well.

i weighed myself at the gym after my workout today (45 minutes on the elliptical) and am happy to report that i lost another 2 pounds since last week, for a grand total of about 8 pounds in the past 6 weeks or so. yay!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
I find this WW lifetime thing interesting. So basically, it''s only "lifetime" when you have reached your goal and stay there. If you fall off the wagon, gain weight, it''s no longer lifetime and you have to pay? Does that sound shonky to anyone else, or is the program actually better than that?

As for motivation to go to the gym. Well, I don''t really want to go today. So I come on this thread and read. Then I go.

Rod, this one''s for you...
9.gif

newpack_sml.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Traveling Girl,
The way WW works is that you pay a weekly fee and it is something like this thread but live. We give each other ideas, talk about ways we stay motivated and the leader has weekly topics. Then once you meet your goal you maintain for I think 6 weeks and then you are lifetime. The advantages of lifetime are that you don''t pay for meetings, but you weigh in once a month (I guess for support to keep the weight off). Then for someone like me I pay only once a month since I am lifetime. I weigh in once a month and just pay when I am over my goal, which I am.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/25/2007 11:03:56 PM
Author: Skippy123
Traveling Girl,
The way WW works is that you pay a weekly fee and it is something like this thread but live. We give each other ideas, talk about ways we stay motivated and the leader has weekly topics. Then once you meet your goal you maintain for I think 6 weeks and then you are lifetime. The advantages of lifetime are that you don''t pay for meetings, but you weigh in once a month (I guess for support to keep the weight off). Then for someone like me I pay only once a month since I am lifetime. I weigh in once a month and just pay when I am over my goal, which I am.
Ah...so you can''t lose "lifetime" once you maintain for 6 weeks?

And people say that PS can be expensive...hmph. I saved money on my diamond and the WWT thread is free!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/25/2007 11:08:32 PM
Author: TravelingGal

Date: 1/25/2007 11:03:56 PM
Author: Skippy123
Traveling Girl,
Ah...so you can''t lose ''lifetime'' once you maintain for 6 weeks?

And people say that PS can be expensive...hmph. I saved money on my diamond and the WWT thread is free!
You got it! No, this is an awesome thread!!! I love it and yes, you do save money and get great WW ideas.
36.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okie doke...just came back from the gym and had a great workout. Burned 700+ calories.

Had lunch with my mom today and she asked what I wanted (homecooking, yum!) I said her chicken soup since I am still a bit sick. But moms can''t just make simple chicken soup...noooooo. She had Korean bbq ribs (kalbi), shrimp, and other side dishes, PLUS the chicken soup and rice. I inadvertently didn''t have breakfast today and was so full that I just had a cottage cheese for an afternoon snack and a bowl of cereal for dinner. But lunch was gooooood.

Friday tomorrow, yay! Man, this thread makes me want sushi on Fridays too! I love sushi, it''s just my fav!! Plus we go to the best sushi joint...we are friends with a fish wholesaler and he know which joints gets the best stuff.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the treadmill dance link Pyramid
35.gif
I would most probably break something if I tried that ( see earlier post where I mention how uncoordinated I am )

Rod - that is indeed most interesting that Linda and Joanie are discussing plastic surgery....
28.gif
I have heard of ET and I think I might have seen it on one of the music or news channels
34.gif

Did an hour last night on both machines and the DVD player worked fine - Vegas Vacation was playing!
37.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/25/2007 10:07:55 PM
Author: Rod

Date: 1/24/2007 5:00:46 PM
Author: bee*
Congrats everyone on the weight loss!
I went to the gym and weighed myself and Ive lost another one and a half pounds this week so Im down 9 and a half pounds in total since Monday the 8th of Jan. Only another 5 and a half until I get my facial!
I didnt do a great workout at the gym today. My arms and legs are very sore after the farm yesterday and so I rang around the track 3 times and then did 20 mins on the cross trainer and I just couldnt do anymore. Im going to get an early night tonight and hopefully go before college in the morning to try and get in my workout.

Thanks for that info Rod! Your exercise regime sounds great-I definitely want to keep it up when I lose my weight too. I think that if I dont it will go straight back on. Can I ask do you still diet much or do you eat what you want and just exercise lots?
bee* I had a hard time realizing I didn''t have to diet anymore. But, I also realize I have the propensity to be a fat guy, so I am pretty careful with what I eat. Still, I do allow myself some food luxuries. I eat chocolate. I have a scone with a cup of coffee if I want one. I use real sugar in my coffee with Half and Half too! On Friday nights after eating as much Sushi as I want, we usually go to Starbucks and I do get a desert, like a cupcake. Most of the time, I am a really really good boy and I make sure I eat healthy foods. I haven''t pizza in so long, I can''t really remember the last time I did. I NEVER have fried foods. I will not eat at McDonalds, Burger King, Arby''s or any of fast food Fat Emporiums. I eat lots of vegetables and this week, for some reason I''ve eaten salads so often I may turn into one. So, I guess the answer is yes and no. I don''t really diet, but I don''t eat like I did before I started working out and losing weight. I guess I''ve simply changed my eating habits for the best. Long answer. Hope I didn''t confuse you or put you to slee
31.gif
p.

Thanks for that Rod-I have it in my head that once I lose the weight, I can just eat what I want and exercise but I know that I cant do that really! I put on weight really easily and I need to change my eating habits for the long term! It will be nice to get to the time when I can have some chocolate or crisps a couple of times a week though!

ljmorgan

Brilliant_Rock
I returned from my WW meeting last night and I am down 5.8 pounds, so I was really happy with that. Hubby lost 1.8 pounds which is fantastic since he only has maybe 5 or so pounds that he wants to lose -- my goal is 24 lbs... so 18.2 pounds to go.

Here is how today should go:

Breakfast: FiberOne bar
Lunch: Roasted Garlic Chicken Pizza
Dinner: Vietnamese Pho

Since we're going out for pho tonight, I need to keep breakfast and lunch pretty light. Also I have to say... I have eaten frozen diet meals since I must have been 15... and this roasted garlic chicken pizza by Lean Cuisine is the BEST one I have ever tried, which really amazes me! It is so flavorful, the cheese doesn't have a weird texture, and the crust is crispy, not soggy or too chewy.

I would normally throw some snacks in today, but I'm going to hold out for dinner. I need to find out how many calories are in a bowl of pho, it may just change my mind!

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
Good morning everyone!!!

I just have to say I DID IT!!!! I ran the three miles.. it was rough.. but I did it.. that was a HUGE milestone for me.. as I am in the process of teaching myself to run. I havent run three miles since I was 10!!!

Yesterday was a really good day:

Breakfast: 2% milkfat cottage cheese, 4 oz. 2pts.
Lunch: HUGE salad with homemade fat-free dressing: 5pts (it had steak on it!)
Dinner: Whole Wheat Spaghetti, with roasted red pepper/tomato sauce. I mixed in 1/4c part skim ricotta.. and it was tastey. 8 or 9pts.
Snack: 4 or 5 bites of chocolate mousse.. YUM... 2 pts.

Gym: 3 mile run!! Earned 5 fitness pts.

I have to say.. I know a lot of people who do not like the Weight Watchers thing... all I know is that it works for me. I love food too much (I cook a lot and sell desserts professionally!!) so, being on WW''s allows me to eat whatever I want.. and still loose weight. I think that if I were to just watch calories or portion intake.. I wouldnt be so strict with myself. I''m a visual person.. so when I record everything online.. I become obsessed with how many fitness points I can rack up in a week. Or how I can eat really well in a day, and still have points left over... there are only a handful of days when I truly WANT for more.. which is nice. I''ve been on WW''s since June and have lost 20lbs.. and I love it.
With me being in a foreign country, I dont have the luxury of going to meetings.. everything I do with WW''s is online.. which I find convenient.. because if I were at home.. I probably wouldnt go to meetings.. I have learned enough discipline with this program, that I am accountable to myself, not a scale in a building with other people.

That being said.. it really sounds like everyone on here is doing well this week!! Weight Watchers or not. I''m so glad that I joined this group... it really helps to put it all out of paper.. so I can see what I am doing!!!

Thanks for the encouragement!! and Good luck to everyone else.. for the last three days of the week!!!

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Alright, I am breaking in on the WWT.... because I am about to leave my apt for my first trip to the gym in about 3 years!!
23.gif

My FI attends there and my friend teaches spin there, so they finally broke me down (well, that and the fact I'm going to be hanging out on a beach in St. Lucia in exactly 99 days!!)... but I'm going on a Friday morning hopefully to avoid the crowds while I eeaaassse back into it. Fortunately the cardio machines have individual TVs... so I'm really hoping to distract myself with some TLC for a nice mild run on the elliptical, followed by a nice mild run on the treadmill, followed by some nice mild strength stuff. Hour, tops... we're talking baby steps here.

I'm scared......
32.gif

ETA -- Weird... I've never seen my name as "last reply" on the Weekly Workout Thread before!!!
31.gif

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
Happy Friday everyone! We went to the gym last night and just focused on lifting. I hadn''t done anything really all week for toning other than the pilates, so I figured it would be a good night to devote just to that. DH pushed me to do an extra few sets of bi cep work and I thought my arms were going to fall off when I was washing my hair in the shower. I really like that feeling though! I read in a recent SparkPeople article that they encourage you to lift to the point where its almost like you cannot do one or two more - and I was at the point for sure!

Last night I made some seasoned salmon I picked up at TJ''s and we paired it with some cauliflower.

Tonight we are going to do some cardio. I think I will stick to my elliptical! I think the brand I normally use at the gym is the Precor, I will check for sure tonght, as all the talk of the different models has me curious.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yippee - ephemery! Good luck with your gym visit!
35.gif

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats Jaders! I''m amazed that you were able to run 3 miles at 10 years old!

Blen, the coldest weather in which I''ve gone running is around mid 20''s. I don''t have any fancy running clothing, so I would wear full length leggings, long sleeve tshirt that is close-fitting, a tshirt over that and an aasics windbreaker, oh and lightweight gloves. The problem is that my lungs feel the cold winter "bite." I know that as your body gets more conditioned, you should be able to warm up faster...but it''s so miserable starting from the bottom!! Maybe I shouldn''t run in the cold UNTIL my body gets more conditioned?? :) I like to run no matter what the weather, it''s just stinks that the weather hurts sometimes!

If I decide to join the Columbia gym, I''ll be able to do indoor cardio workouts and then try winter running again next year.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
welcome ephem!! its so fun to read about everyone's workouts and meals for yesterday!! last nite oh my god, lets just say i had a virtual foodgasm. greg and i shared the lobster bisque, then we split a wedge salad (one of my faves) three ways, and then for dinner i poached a filet medallion (about 5oz) off greg's mom and then took a bit of greg's steak and ordered a scallop appetizer that was 3 large sea scallops, lol. but DESSERT was a peach cobbler, they have fresh daily cobbler specials here and they are amazing!! seriously yummy. so i ate like 3/4 of that by myself, haha. bottom line was that i was so stuffed when we left...i have been feeling better with my whole stomach/abdominal thing, well i was so full afterwards that it was painful...like it was exacerbating my stomach or something. i guess i typically do not eat that large of a meal anymore (even though i split things and had 1/3's of things...i guess it was a fair amount of food?! oh i also had like 2 pieces of sourdough!) and so my body was like WHAT and then on top of that my stomach who's trying to recover was probably like 'okay, what is this!'. so i was pretty uncomfortable for about 2-3 hours til it finally was getting digested. but man it was good. however, i really do not want to feel like that again, so i am going to make a real conscious effort to not overdo it with food the rest of the visit..maybe not eating 3/4 of the dessert would help? lol.

in any case...on a slightly irritating front, greg's mom keeps talking about how skinny i am!! yesterday she made a comment in the afternoon, and then last nite she told me (after dinner when i was feeling anything but thin) that if i got any smaller i would melt away. i was like you just told me at dinner i was a 'bottomless pit' but now i'm so thin i'm wasting away? then greg chimes in saying how my butt is almst gone and i am like OKAY you two, zip it. it bugs me a little, especially since i am still trying to even get back to my whole physical great shape i was in a month ago. i haven't gained anything that i can tell as my clothes still fit the same (i was able to wear my smallest jeans last nite up until dessert course lol) but i still am not as active as i want to be, and it's not just about being thin for me. i want to continue to be FIT.

so anyway after last nite's gorgefest, i am going to try to keep today a little lighter on the consumption to give my body a break...this morning i had fiber one honey with some granola mixed in, and coffee. and then we are supposed to go do 'something' today, not sure what..it could be visiting santa cruz or fishermans wharf or something touristy, so we'll hit up lunch somewhere, so i will try to control my primordial dessert urges, lol. and then tonite i think we are chilling out at home and i am going to get us TJ pizzas and make salads and we'll have a night at home kinda thing. so at least dinner won't be bad!

hope everyone has a FABULOUS friday...woo hoo weekend. i love having a day or two off on a weekday, gotta love family visits, it all feel so decadent!

mrchips

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/26/2007 8:30:52 AM
Author: *Lindsey*
I returned from my WW meeting last night and I am down 5.8 pounds, so I was really happy with that. Hubby lost 1.8 pounds which is fantastic since he only has maybe 5 or so pounds that he wants to lose -- my goal is 24 lbs... so 18.2 pounds to go.

Here is how today should go:

Breakfast: FiberOne bar

Lunch: Roasted Garlic Chicken Pizza

Dinner: Vietnamese Pho

Since we''re going out for pho tonight, I need to keep breakfast and lunch pretty light. Also I have to say... I have eaten frozen diet meals since I must have been 15... and this roasted garlic chicken pizza by Lean Cuisine is the BEST one I have ever tried, which really amazes me! It is so flavorful, the cheese doesn''t have a weird texture, and the crust is crispy, not soggy or too chewy.

I would normally throw some snacks in today, but I''m going to hold out for dinner. I need to find out how many calories are in a bowl of pho, it may just change my mind!

but you should throw snacks in anyway. your metabolism will slow down. regardless if you''re going out to eat. just take it off the other meals, and throw something in there. put in an oatmeal for breakfast and let it burn off slowly. some veggies as snacks.

mrchips

Rough_Rock
i got a new workout. its awesome too. you can feel it in your chest, arms, and triceps. some shoulders too.

not the safest but i''m sure it works.

lose your power steering in your truck like i did and you''re off to the races...
3.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh and lindsay i think i read previously that pho (depending on what type etc) is about 600ish cals for a bowl. so not too bad...!! just don''t get the fried egg rolls or anything as an app...hehe. i like getting spring rolls and then a pho and an iced tea.

appletini

Ideal_Rock
My Total Body Traning class is now on Fridays too so I did that during lunch today. I haven''t been as good as I wanted to the last few days...I went to a wine tasting on Wed so you can imagine how that turned out and yesterday I had Italian for lunch but I asked for wheat pasta and then Italian for dinner with friends, but I only had one glass of wine which is really good for me.

Tonight we are having a going away party for a friend at a yummy mexican restaurant that might be a challenge, but I can always get a fajita salad if I have to.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just dropping in to say congrats on all the weight loss and welcome to the new comers!

This thread is truly inspirational. I can''t count the times I wanted to pop something I shouldn''t in my mouth, and all you people appear in my head.
9.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
CJ - have you ever talked to your doctor about exercise-induced asthma or similar conditions? I ask because when I was a kid I had a LOT of trouble running in cold air, and was always told I was a wimp, but it turns out years later that I actually have asthma, and its still really hard for me to run when the air is too cold. Sometimes the symptoms aren''t classic, but can feel like you described with the bite of the cold air. Anyway, I think it might be worth asking your doctor about, because as long as its relatively mild, simply using an inhaler 20 minutes before you exercise might do the trick for you. Anyway, just a thought.

I haven''t posted much the past few days but I''ve been doing well, except for some bursitis in my shoulder which will keep me from starting the strength training I''ve been planning to do. Oh well, in the meantime I''ll keep up with the cardio plus the dog walking. Plus spending all weekend helping my mom get her house ready to show to potential buyers (translation - lots of moving heavy boxes, etc...). So I guess that can count as my weight lifting LOL.

Becky P

Shiny_Rock
Hey Rod - What''s ya''lls favorite sushi place in Raleigh? I thought it was Sushi Blues, but you mentioned that it''s your second favorite. I''m a huge sushi fan and we''ll be out visiting Raleigh again soon, so I''d like to check it out!!

nejarb

Shiny_Rock
1st of all, rod i give you mad props for supressing your foodiness and ever being able to actually sit down and dig on a LC for dinner. i would start crying before i got the plastic cover off. one evening a while ago when i was cooking veal picatta and linguini w/ a fresh porcinni mushroom & truffle sauce, i asked my fi why B&L (an adorable married couple we''re friends with) were so skinny and how come B bought L nice diamond studs for her b-day and i got a massage. he thought about it for a few seconds and told me without looking up from his papers "um, i think they eat lean cuisines just about every night for dinner." i know it''s worth it in terms of the time, $, calories you save, but i''m not strong enough. i envy you.

on that note, i should probably be off to the gym now b/c i put it off this morning. i totally wasn''t planning on going an hour ago, but reading the WWT and reminding myself why i''m not a skinny girl in the first place has pretty much motivated me to change my mind. i think i''ll at least walk over to the gym, 9 blocks. once i''m there, it would be silly not to go in.

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Hello to the newcomers from a fairly newcomer too!

Date: 1/26/2007 2:12:58 PM
Author: Ellen
Just dropping in to say congrats on all the weight loss and welcome to the new comers!

This thread is truly inspirational. I can''t count the times I wanted to pop something I shouldn''t in my mouth, and all you people appear in my head.
9.gif

LOL! I get the same thing too, and that was instrumental to me not having that piece of divine chocolate mud cake yday.

It''s 14degrees celsius at the moment, in the middle of SUMMER. I am heading off to the gym for some cardio and was feeling really unmotivated, hence the checking in before I go

9.gif

Alright off to it!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
lol nejarb that''s a funny thought re: your friends. i also cannot stand the idea of a LC for dinner...rod you guys should be diggin on whole foods more and their pre-packaged section or fresh meats. we made many a 20 minute meal during the weeks from there and they even have grilled prepacked veggies, sushi etc. i like the IDEA of a 300 cal LC for dinner but honestly it would not keep me full NOR would i be happy about eating it thinking about what else i could be having. hehe.

so we took a road trip up to santa cruz and ate lunch at a fab wharf place that served a ton of fresh seafood. i had a cup of clam chowder and the shrimp and crab salad with vinaigrette on the side, yum!! and their bread and butter was divine. and i snuck a few pieces of greg''s cold cracked crab in some butter...mmmm. then we stopped at TJ''s on the way home and got some pizzas for dinner tonite, as well as a loaf of the cranberry pumpkin bread for snackies (banana bread is almost gone!) and also i found these fiber cranberry apple muffins that are only 80 cals each and pretty large. and fiber muffins? yum. lol.

oh and i found the greek yogurt and vaguely recalled ''fage'' as a positive brand name so i got two 2% fage greek yogurts for honey mixin later...and another corn chowder rectangular box..some bananas and some new romaine hearts for salads later. yum! so dinner tonite will be the pizzas and salad. we talked about maybe going to sushi but it started to rain so we''re thinking tonite we''ll just stay in and then tomorrow night we can do something fun and foodie.

jade leaves its so funny to think about you guys having summer right now!!! its raining here and gloomy. hehe. time for the couch!

ljmorgan

Brilliant_Rock
Mara thanks for the 411 on the pho calories! We usually skip fried spring rolls anyway, my FAV are the summer rolls which are served cold wrapped in soft rice paper, with shrimp/herbs/and rice noodles inside. I make them myself sometimes and they are SO low in calories
1.gif

In any case, the pho was sooo good because it is 20 degrees outside... the hot soup was just right, yum. Tomorrow Marc and I will hit the gym, no special meals are planned for the weekend actually. We are adding another furry member to the family next month, so I am in "saving money" mode this month to pay for her. We''ll have to pay for her, our trip down to GA to get her, and then I always forget how expensive it seems the first few months you have a puppy, with tons of vet visits and such.

Breakfast tomorrow will be Fiber One Honey Clusters w/ milk, lunch will probably be chicken wraps, and pecan crusted chicken for dinner w/ cooked baby carrots and a tossed salad.

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the welcomes!!
35.gif

So I made it to the gym and survived... although I mildly aggravated my back which freaked me out a bit. A few years ago I had pneumonia and ended up cracking a bone in my back from the coughing, which caused the muscles around it to spasm... and I''ve had trouble with that one little spot in my mid-upper back ever since.
40.gif
It hurt so #$*& bad when it happened that I''m now SUPER-paranoid about every little twinge I feel... so I''m going to have to take it easy with some of the upper-body machines until I build up some strength I think.

BUT other than that, all went according to plan... so hopefully this is the start of a new healthy me! No real "dieting" for now... restriction and calorie-counting just never works long-term for me. And after YEARS of being food-label-obsessed, I''ve got a pretty good sense of what I''m eating by now... so instead I''m paying attention to what/when I eat and just trying to make smart choices... no more impulse snacks or second helpings, unless there''s a really good reason!
2.gif

So my realistic goal at this point? Probably just to "shape up"... tighten some of the flabby spots and better proportion my pear-ness. My ideal goal? To lose 10 pounds in the process (or a couple of pant sizes...whichever comes first)... but we''ll see how that goes!
9.gif

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/25/2007 10:54:56 PM
Author: TravelingGal
I find this WW lifetime thing interesting. So basically, it''s only ''lifetime'' when you have reached your goal and stay there. If you fall off the wagon, gain weight, it''s no longer lifetime and you have to pay? Does that sound shonky to anyone else, or is the program actually better than that?

As for motivation to go to the gym. Well, I don''t really want to go today. So I come on this thread and read. Then I go.

Rod, this one''s for you...
9.gif

Well gosh.......Thanks!!!
11.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/26/2007 6:54:21 PM
Author: Mara
lol nejarb that''s a funny thought re: your friends. i also cannot stand the idea of a LC for dinner...rod you guys should be diggin on whole foods more and their pre-packaged section or fresh meats. we made many a 20 minute meal during the weeks from there and they even have grilled prepacked veggies, sushi etc. i like the IDEA of a 300 cal LC for dinner but honestly it would not keep me full NOR would i be happy about eating it thinking about what else i could be having. hehe.

so we took a road trip up to santa cruz and ate lunch at a fab wharf place that served a ton of fresh seafood. i had a cup of clam chowder and the shrimp and crab salad with vinaigrette on the side, yum!! and their bread and butter was divine. and i snuck a few pieces of greg''s cold cracked crab in some butter...mmmm. then we stopped at TJ''s on the way home and got some pizzas for dinner tonite, as well as a loaf of the cranberry pumpkin bread for snackies (banana bread is almost gone!) and also i found these fiber cranberry apple muffins that are only 80 cals each and pretty large. and fiber muffins? yum. lol.

oh and i found the greek yogurt and vaguely recalled ''fage'' as a positive brand name so i got two 2% fage greek yogurts for honey mixin later...and another corn chowder rectangular box..some bananas and some new romaine hearts for salads later. yum! so dinner tonite will be the pizzas and salad. we talked about maybe going to sushi but it started to rain so we''re thinking tonite we''ll just stay in and then tomorrow night we can do something fun and foodie.

jade leaves its so funny to think about you guys having summer right now!!! its raining here and gloomy. hehe. time for the couch!
What the muffins called? Are they with all the other baked goods? Thanks.

Ellen, you are too cute! Yes we are watching you!
9.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
skippy yep they are with the other baked goods. there are 6 muffins, they are in a muffin tin kinda plastic see through thing and they have blueberry fiber muffins, apple cranberry fiber muffins and some other one i didn''t see. it just says ''blueberry fiber muffin'' at the top of the label in typical TJ''s style. each muffin is 80 cals and pretty darn dense and filling. i just had 1/2 of one, and each mouthful took like a whole minute to chew, lol. but yummy for sure. and i could see them being a great snack between meals. just be sure to drink enough water too.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results