shape
carat
color
clarity

Weekly Workout Thread 19th Nov till 25th Nov

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tdiddy

Shiny_Rock
skippy - rudolph the red nosed reindeer is my absolute fav xmas movie. i''m 30 yrs old but my dad still calls me every year to tell me when it''s on tv. and i have every bumble/abominable snowman decoration known to man....such a funny character
9.gif

i finished out the weekend with a 60 minute cardio workout (elliptical/bike split) and had turkey leftovers with a baked potato and green beans for dinner. i think i am officially all turkey''ed out. and my back is killing me from twisting a weird way dragging out the xmas decorations so i think i may be nursing that for a few days. so it''s back to the grind and a better eating schedule. i stood on the scale today and am actually down another pound, so i was happy to see that i survived this holiday unscathed but i do feel sluggish drifting from my normal routine all weekend. i missed my regular breakfast everyday since last wednesday and definitely noticed a difference in my cravings and such as the weekend wore on. there''s a lot to be said for starting the day out right.

hope everyone enjoyed the extra long weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results