shape
carat
color
clarity

Weekly Workout Thread 18th March till 24th March

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

appletini

Ideal_Rock
okay...yea! AC people just left and I feel so silly the breaker just needed to be flipped...we got a good report on everything!

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve been so busy and therefore haven''t been able to check in here in the past couple of days.

The jogging/walking thing is going very well so far, it seems like after every session I feel really really good! If anyone is interested, this is the workout I''m following. I just finished up with Week 2.

The pilates is also going well, I think I feel myself getting a bit stronger. Unfortunately I don''t feel like my flexibility is improving, but hopefully that''ll come with time.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/21/2008 7:41:54 AM
Author: Lorelei
Date: 3/21/2008 7:22:33 AM

Author: bee*

remember to pack some of your red velvet cupcakes while you''re at it
3.gif

they''ve all been et
emembarrassed.gif

Awww meanie-I was really looking forward to one
3.gif
3.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey all, nothing to report at all-just back from work and have flaked out on the couch!

Skippy-hope you enjoyed your walk if you went on it. Muscle hour sends interesting!!

Patiently-that kick boxing class sounds tough! I just use the weight machines to try and build some upper body strength-not sure how successful they are, but I do feel as if I have more strength in my arms. I so wish I had an ice-skating rink nearby!

questions-I''m on WW but I live in Ireland and I think that our system might vary a tiny bit over here. With the bonus points earned through activities, we can use twelve of those points towards food, if we want and obviously if you''ve done enough exercise to build up twelve points. Even if you build up twenty points through exercise, twelve is the max and they are only allowed to go towards food, not alcohol. As Skippy said, do eat your points allowance daily and it really does work. I don''t use my exercise points either. And definitely write down your points-it really helps to see it written down.

Somethingshiny-happy easter to you too!

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey.....Another quick fly-by. I didn't really do much today. Since it's Friday and a usual day off from the gym, I decided to keep tradition and just take the day off. I'm sure two days off won't hurt me. In fact, I'm sure two days off will actually help my muscles heal. I'll be back in the gym tomorrow and Sunday for sure. I did get some good exercise in though. Since our condo was being shown today, I decided to scrub all four terraces and clean all sets of sliding glass doors. It took about 2 hours of hard labor to get them all looking perfect and I worked up a sweat, so I know I burned at least a few calories. I also decided to do 100 push ups this morning, so I did get some exercise in. It was just the most beautiful day imaginable. It was breezy and cool, but shorts and t-shirt weather for sure. There wasn't a cloud in the sky all day. Post card spectacular describes it best. I finally went back to the car wash that dinged my car door and spoke with the manager. He was highly apologetic, as he should have been. And since he knows I'm a good customer, they washed my car and hand waxed it for free, which totally covered the cost of the repair I had done in the first place, so it ultimately didn't cost me anything in the long run. Foodwise, I had a bowl of high fiber cereal for breakfast. And lunch was a tuna salad sandwich made at home. I decided that even though I'm alone, I wasn't going to miss sushi night, so I went all by myself and had a really nice dinner. The owner of the restaurant, a lovely lady wound up sitting at my table and kept me company the entire time. They even gave me a bowl of edamami for an appetizer at no charge. It was actually quite relaxing. I was just killing time anyway, as the showing of our condo was at 5 and while I don't know how it went, the people evidently spent an hour here, so that's at least positive. I'll be heading out in a while for FroYo and coffee under the oak soon, so I thought I'd get my daily confessional done early!

I've been meaning to welcome Loves Vintage. So hello to you and welcome. I'm the lone guy on this healthy thread! I've been there with you. I hated being overweight, out of breath and yet couldn't bring myself to make the changes necessary to lead a healthy lifestyle. Finally, I knew I had to make some changes and they had to be lifelong changes and I just put it in my head that I WOULD make the changes. There's nothing any of us here can do to help you find that inner strength you need to succeed, but we can be here for you and offer tips, suggestions and encouragement along your path to a healthier, trimmer you. It takes time and determiniation. Most of us have found that being accountable on this thread really does help, even when our eating and our dedication to working out is less than ideal. Stick around and tell us how you're doing.

Sorry your PT session was compromised Apple. I hope your trainer intends to give the time back she was late? She really should since you gave her notice ahead of time and she agreed to be there earlier.

Yay for losing another pound!! And another YAY for walking 4 miles!! Whoo Hoo!! You go Skippy!! I'm glad you are enjoying your time alone. Truth be told, I'm also enjoying my time alone a lot. But shhhhhhh, don't tell Charlie!!

Yay for elliptical two days in a row Steph. You're doing great as usual! Sorry about the 6 pounds, but I'm betting it's water not fat. If your clothes are fitting fine, I'm sure you didn't gain permanent weight.

Sorry you're not feeling better ladypirate. Hope this nasty cold goes away soon.

Yay for tough bootcamp bee*!! I'm sure you reaped many benefits from it!! And thanks, I'm not feeling too sore today. That's why I went ahead and did 100 pushups this morning.

Sorry about the episode with the interpreter phoenix. Age surely doesn't equate to maturity that's for sure. Enjoy your family for Easter.

From what you wrote, it appears your sister is going to ultimately be OK. Isn't it frightening what research about health issues can lead to on the internet. When I was going through my prostate issues last summer, I made the horible mistake of reading up on prostate cancer through the net and was absolutely convinced I was a gonner by the time I was finished reading. I think I won't do that again, for sure!!

Sorry you're sick too Sparkalicious. Feel better soon.

Good for you not canceling your PT session Deelight!

Glad you had fun roller skating PW. I love to inline skate and since we live on one of the worlds longest continuous waterfront sidewalks, it's something I can do anytime I want. You feel free to jet on down for Rod's Lobster Fest Easter Dinner. I'm now expecting Skippy, Kimberly and John, Linda and now you. We're going to have a terrific time!!

qas, if a persons body is not getting enough nutrition, it will think it's being starved and the metabolism can be slowed to the point it won't burn calories effectively. I found this to be true when I was losing weight and once I increased my calories (healthy though) and fat (healthy again), I lost more weight.

Hey somethingshiny. Dry Cleaning costs have gone up dramatically in the last couple years, IMHO. Sorry your schedule is all thrown off.

Hey Linda, YUMMMMMM........Lobster and Lamb. How cool. I was watching Rachel Ray the other day on the Food Network and she was preparing lamb chops for Easter and they looked so good.

Sounds like you're doing great star sparkle. Keep up the good work!!

I think I got everyone. If I missed you, it wasn't intentional. I'm heading out for FroYo and coffee under the oak now. I hope you have a great Friday night and are looking forward to a terrific weekend.

ETA: It look's like it wasn't such a quick fly-by. Sorry to have gone on so long...........

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
lol lorelei re cuppies being gone.

i haven''t been reading as dilegently as typically as we were having some internet issues last day or so and so i just skimmed threads...sounds like people are doing pretty typically well!!! yay.

i did zumba and pilates last nite. today i was going to do elliptical but it''s TTOTM and i feel like NOT doing anything, so i said nevermind and came home. worked from home 1/2 day as the satellite guy was coming to upgrade our dish, well he came and went and it''s not working, so he''s coming BACK. fun times.

we''re having lobster rolls for dinner from this fab place we love, with our neighbors. and i made mini filled lemon raspberry cupcakes (see cupcake thread for deets and photos!) that came out divine, so those are dessert.

tomorrow i have zumba and pilates again and then we have a pretty relaxing wkd which i am happy about. easter sunday is with my family...should be fun. hope everyone is enjoying a nice friday night and ready for the wkd, we totally are!

oh and for those wondering, greg got his offer, YAY. and it''s great, but he''s going to try to negotiate a little more...why not. and hopefully get 2 weeks between jobs because he needs a little R&R down time. i should hopefully get my offer by monday for going perm, my boss said they had it but had to make a grade change so it''s definitely close. it''s so funny to have greg and i doing stuff like this almost simultaneously. esp him with being at his old company for so long. anyway i''m excited for him.

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations Greg and Mara!!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY GREG AND MARA!!!!! LET''S HAVE A MARGARITA!!!!!
9.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations to both of you, Greg and Mara! How exciting.

I came home this afternoon and crashed. I slept for a few hours, then did some school work. Had some veggies and 1/2 a steak for dinner.

We''re headed to my parents tomorrow, having Easter dinner tomorrow night, breakfast at my cousin''s on Sunday (it will be my nephew''s first Easter to participate in an egg hunt, we''re setting up a practice run tomorrow afternoon!) and then home. I''m looking forward to seeing my family but dreading so much time in the car when I have much lesson planning to be done.

Have a great Friday evening all.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats Mara and Greg!!! Hope the rest of negotiating goes smoothly!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Well my hard work has definitely paid off. My trainer asked me other week if I noticed my clothes fitting differently and it didn''t seem like it. But I went shopping at Banana today...several things I"ve had my eye on finally went on sale. Well a skirt I had tried on two months ago in a size 4 fit me perfectly at the time, well today I finally bought it, but went home with the size 2! And I also bought a pair of pants that were a perfect fit size 2!!! I never thought I would ever get there again, mainly because of my hips, but I have. Now I definitley have to keep up the extra exercise and PT.

Not sure if I will get to walk tomorrow, I am a hostess for a baby shower in the morning and the inlaws are coming in town, so maybe I''ll get lucky in the afternoon.

I also did some spring cleaning today and cleaned about 1/4 of our windows.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone. I hope you had a great day and have a wonderful weekend. I bought my “team” at work some Easter candy and indulged in one little Lindt chocolate bunny for a whooping 55 calories. It was tasty. Thanks for the inquiries about my sister. She isn’t any better today. She is still too dizzy to walk, in a lot of pain and she isn’t hungry. She mentioned muffins tasted good to hear so I think I’ll buy a couple of flavors and make some for her to keep in the freezer. She said she just wants to sleep all the time.

We are going out to dinner on Easter and will meet my parents and see if my DH’s grandmother wants to go with us.

My astronomy program went well tonight. There was a lot of discussion and questions afterwards so at least they were interested.

Dee, glad you didn’t cancel your PT. Yippee for the search being over for your diamond. I can’t wait to see it.
Bee, sorry you had to work till 9 today but yippee for a 3 day weekend.
Lorelei, I hope your finger gets better.
Skippy, yay for a great walk today. Thank you for thinking of my sister.
PW, that is terrific you had a blast roller skating.
Question, key lime pie yogurt sounds tasty.
Somethingshiny, I hope your cupcakes turned out cute. They sound yummy.
Appletini, yay for a great run / walk today. That’s great your AC was okay. Thanks for mentioning it too; I need to get ours serviced before it gets hot here. Woo hoo for taking home a size 2 skirt.
Steph, having fun decorating eggs and going on an Easter egg hunt. I am sure those extra few pounds will come right back off.
Linda, that’s too bad your allergies are still bad. Thanks for thinking of my sister.
Star Sparkle, I am delighted to hear your jogging / walking program is going so well for you.
Rod, that as nice of the car wash cleaning up your car for no charge. That does sound good they spent an hour looking at your condo. I agree sometimes it is best not to do research for our ailments – an active imagination can sometimes be a stressful thing. I am sure her recovery will be slow but the fact she is doing okay mentally is a good sign (I think).
Mara – congratulations to both you and Greg. I’m with Linda – margaritas for all. I''m buying.
9.gif

Kimi, have a safe trip this weekend and enjoy the Easter egg hunt with your nephew.
Hi Monnie.
Well, take care and have a great weekend.
35.gif

Marcy

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi again everyone...can''t sleep as usual so here I am posting super late/really early. DH is getting up soon to go visit a friend in MI for the weekend and I will have the house to myself with the doggies for the weekend, which is cool. We need some time away from each other!

Today I went to lunch with three of my girlfriends, it was actually soooo SexinTheCity, it was not even funny. We were at a diner type restaurant with non-fab food but the conversation was priceless. I had a great time, it was just what I needed and I think what everyone else with cabin fever needed too. We even had our own individual choco muffin desserts with all knds of toppings, including sprinkles. The restaurant we went to is a salad bar type thing plus entrees if you so desire...we all just did salads and soups and then dessert, it was so fun. I haven''t been to a cafeteria place like that since I used to vacatiion with my parents or I guess since I was in college. It was great.
Enough about that!

So since I ate pretty healthfully for lunch/breakfast.. I got home and DH had ordered pizza, damn him. I ate exactly two 4x2" slices of my cheese half and am saving the rest to be basically picked over this weekend since he won''t be here. The leftovers are sooo going to the doggies. Sorry dogs, it aint the healthiest treat but it looks better on you guys!

Everone: so sorry I haven''t given personal replies here for a while. I follow along almost every day and am so proud and happy for you. One of these days I''m going to hop back in and get a grasp on everything that''s going on..until then you are all doing great! Thanks for listening to my rantings!
36.gif
35.gif

Hi Skippy and bee*, thanks for the input about the WW activity points. I''m still learning how to navigate the website so I appreciate your help! Sounds like activity points are optional to use, but not required - i.e. if I am supposed to eat 21 points a day (with 2 activity pts available), I only need to eat 21 points. Hopefully that will work. Skippy, that''s also a good idea about seeing if a local WW meeting might be able to give me a points tracker.
Thanks for the help!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/22/2008 10:21:08 AM
Author: questionaboutsettings
Hi Skippy and bee*, thanks for the input about the WW activity points. I'm still learning how to navigate the website so I appreciate your help! Sounds like activity points are optional to use, but not required - i.e. if I am supposed to eat 21 points a day (with 2 activity pts available), I only need to eat 21 points. Hopefully that will work. Skippy, that's also a good idea about seeing if a local WW meeting might be able to give me a points tracker.
Thanks for the help!
Question, you should see a bar up top when you are entering your meals in the meal tracker that say you have 21 pts; then you get each week an additional 35 points. I get the same amount of points as you do so then I use some of the 35 when I am a little more hungry. I have not used all the 35 points; I use approx 13-15 extra a week and I lose.

I think you just have to play w/the amount that is right for you; if I eat too little then I also don't lose so that is why I say eat all your 21 points and if needed eat a couple extra so I usually will do 23-24 a day so hope that helps. Someone once said ebaby sometimes has the trackers but I would just show up at a meeting and see if they will just give you one or do one meeting; I think the meetings are like $12 and you get a "getting started" book which is really good and has a few food ideas, points for various food and I usually keep that in my car and it explains the plan pretty good. Ask away, I am happy and I am sure Bee is happy to answer any questions.
1.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Monnie and I did the same thing yesterday and ate at a soup and salad place w/my girls. hehee It was good to see my friends; I see them every so often. Next week one of them will come over for dinner; these lady's travel a lot for work so when they pop into town they call me and we catch up. There is nothing like fun girlfriend talk.
1.gif
I also went for a 40 min walk after lunch which was another perfectly fab day.

I woke up w/a horrible tummy ache this morning; I really am not sure why. I went back to sleep because I got up and felt bad; the nap really helped lots so I missed muscle hour. I think I will take advantage of the gorgeous weather and go for a walk this afternoon (after I pick up hubby from the airport). I am excited to see my husband; we are going to lunch after I pick him up. I also am making Easter lunch tomorrow so I will be doing a few things for that tonight.
37.gif

My father in law was so sweet and sent us a box of See's chocolate; it was a complete surprise. At first I was thinking we don't need this and then I thought I will have one or 2 a day. There is nothing like See's candy; I had that fancy french chocolate but see's rocks!
Happy Easter everyone!!!
35.gif

Mara, congrats to you and your hubby!!! Enjoy tomorrow w/family!

Star Sparkle, good for you; thanks for the linky. You are doing great and you will do awesome for the race!!!
Bee, I did go on a walk yesterday, thanks it was great! Glad you relaxed on the couch; hope you snuggled w/Amber. Everytime I see your avatar I so want another Golden again someday very soon!

Rod, good for you taking the day off; you workout so hard so a day off won't hurt. Hope you have a great workout and glad you are enjoying the "me time." hehe I did the opposite of what I usually do when hubby is gone; I usually miss him at the end and this time it was at the beginning. That is sweet the lady sat w/you but I am sure she was excited for the opprotunity since you are such a doll!

Kimi, enjoy your trip to your parents and easter egg hunting w/your cute little nephew.

Apple, yay for smaller clothes!

Marcy, how is your sister doing? Hey that is great ldint is only 55 cals! Ah, great for meeting family on easter!

Monnie, I was giggling when I read your post because my friends and I went to a soup and salad bar w/extras if you want like potato, pizza, pasta, funny!! Glad you had a great day out w/the girls. I love girlfriend time w/my pals and sound like you do too. hehe Yum pizza; I can't wait to try that chicago pizza, you lucky duck! Sending best wishes Monday; I posted that in your WW too.

Patiently waiting, glad you had fun roller skating, yay! Great on the workout front!!! I hope you guy get warm weather soon!

Others I may have missed, have a great day!!!

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Hey, guys...it''s been a busy Sat morning already. I got up early and did a 40 min. elliptical workout. Yesterday I did 2 yoga session from FitTV I had tivoed. Since I skipped through the commercials, it ended up being 45 mins. of yoga. I am soooo sore this morning. My arms, abs, and inner thighs all hurt so I guess it must have done something. I am going to try to do those twice a week to take a break from the elliptical and change things up a bit. After my workout, we took Andrew up to the neighborhood sports complex for the Easter Egg hunt. He had so much fun...they had bouncy houses and the Easter bunny was there and we got a good picture of Andrew with him. Breakfast was oatmeal, lunch was turkey on a whole wheat tortilla with carrots and lf dip. Tonight will be Asian night. This lady that Adam works with made us some of her homemade spring rolls (yum) and we''re going to get a few sushi rolls for takeout. Hope everyone is having a wonderful Saturday!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
LOL! I met a pricescoper at the shower today...Courtneylub! I recognized her from her hair and makeup trial pics on BWW, and walked up to her and said "I have the most random question to ask. Are you on pricescope?"

Other than that I was very good foodwise at the shower, I didn''t have a cupcake, or a mimosa, and limited myself to two sausage balls...even though I really wanted more.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Had a good workout last night, so I can indulge in some of the delicious CC cuppies I made earlier!

Marcy thanks for the well wishes for my fingies, I have cracks and splits by the edges and they really hurt. I think it must be the cold weather.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
afternoon all!! thanks so much for all the happy thoughts and congrats on our ''new'' (well for greg) gigs. greg is very happy, it''s been so long in coming and he seems so much more at ease with everything.

so we had lobster rolls and some unhealthy fried items last nite for dinner, lots of water. mini cupcakes. breakfast today was my normal. went to zumba and then did 30 minutes of pilates...my hips are screaming but it felt so good. now i''m eating a lox, caper, onion, lt cream cheese toasted wheat bagel for ''lunch''.

today is kind of a relaxing day, just errands...we do have a lounge/restaurant yelp event this afternoon which will be fun as a lot of my real life friends will be there too. then i think we might go out for dinner after or walk around or something in the downtown area. tomorrow we''re going to my parents for easter and i''d like to get a run/walk in but we have the satellite guy coming back again to hopefully fix our HD so we have to be here for a period of time waiting. so we''ll play it by ear i guess. i also am going to make more cupcakes tomorrow for monday.

so that''s my wkd in a nutshell. hope everyone is planning a happy easter...!!

apple, congrats on your smaller size, whee.....and lol about meeting a ps''er..total small world huh.
marcy, hope your sister improves..you are such a sweet sister to make her muffins.
monnie and rod, keeping fingers crossed for you guys to also find fabulous gigs very soon.
bee, yay for a tough workout session. i kind of secretly love those.
steph, too cute on the easter bunny picture!!
skip, good for you on a walk and yay for hubby coming home. hope your tummy feels better. and YES i love sees!!!!!
linda, we love margaritas, drinks all around!!

royalasscherlover

Shiny_Rock
hello wwt! i haven''t had a chance to check in for the past few days, but everything is going well. i am happy to report that the bad elliptical at the gym was a fluke - i''ve tried out 2 other machines and they seem fine and not wobbly - hooray! i guess the one i had right after they switched just wasn''t level or something.

friends over for dinner tonight, i''m making black bean and sweet potato chili with an orange-avocado salad. yum!

have a great weekend!

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
I ran today, even though I wasn''t supposed to, because I don''t want to run tomorrow. The day is just going to be way too busy to try and fit in a workout. So I repeated Week 2''s routine, and will start Week 3 on Monday. Normally I would have started Week 3 tomorrow and had off yesterday and today, but I didn''t want to have 3 days of not running. Does that make any sense?

I''m about to do some pilates next.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy Saturday everyone! I got up early today and did the step aerobics and aerobics classes-so tired after the two hours. I adore our instructor-she''s spanish and always has the music blaring and we do salsa and mambo etc as well as the aerobics stuff-she''s the best instructor that I''ve ever come across in all my years of gyming. Just went walkies with Amber and then did some shopping. D''s mother has invited me out tonight so that was fun.

Rod-two days definitely won''t hurt you. Well done for doing 100 sit ups though-on my days off I tend to lie on my behind for most of it
3.gif

Mara-congrats to Greg on the job offer! I hope that the negotiations go well! I secretly love the tough workouts too.

Marcy-sorry to hear that your sister still isn''t feeling better. That chocolate sounds tasty! D''s mother bought me a huge easter egg so I''m going to keep it and give it back to D in a few days. There''s no way I can only eat a little bit so I''m better off not having any of it!!

questions-no problem! If you have any other queries just shout!

Skippy-glad you enjoyed your catch up with the girlfriends! You have to get another golden. I just came back from D''s house and even though Amber never plays with teddies, she picked one up and brought it over to me as a pressie-she''s the cutest dog. I just love her!! Sorry to hear that you woke up feeling sick. Hope you''re doing better now.

Have a good Saturday night everyone!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone.
35.gif
Happy (or should I say Hoppy) Easter tomorrow! I was at work for a few hours today. We made a HUGE mistake that won’t go away very quickly at work. A rookie mistake that everyone else who looked at it followed the same flawed logic and just let it pass. Rats. My boss will be SOOOO happy with us. Looking back I can see how it happened but you know how wise we are with hindsight.
I made my sister some peanut butter cupcakes and blueberry muffins today. I am hoping they’ll appeal to her and get some food in her system. I also posted the recipe for the PB CC on Mara’s cupcake thread – they are 125 calories each so not to awful for those watching our calories.
Monnie, rats for not being able to sleep. Yay for having the house to yourself for awhile. The lunch with your friends sounds really fun and like something that helped brighten your day. It doesn’t sound like you did too bad at lunch or with pizza.
Question, I hope you get a point tracker at WW. The books that Skippy mentioned are great. My mom has them. They even have a points list for restaurants.
Skippy, I am sure you are having a great day with DH coming home and going out to lunch. Yay for going on a nice walk today. I’ve never tried See’s chocolates but I’ve heard they are good. I will call my sister after I walk on the TM. My mom talked to her earlier and she said she was still the same. She sees the doctor on Monday. She is so tired that really worries me but she hasn’t eaten much either.
Steph, glad you had such a great workout and the Easter egg hunt was fun.
Appletini, that is so cool to meet someone from PS. I doubt there is another PS member in the town where I live.
Lorelei, enjoy your delicious cupcakes. I had 2 hot PB cupcakes. I loved EVERY bite of them. The rest will go to my sister. I get the dry cracks too and they are awful. I keep getting the same spots splitting open too. The Neutrogena Norwegian Formula hand cream really helps. Sometimes I have to sleep with plastic gloves and use them in the shower to get those spots to heal. Good luck getting yours to clear up.
Mara, I should go join yelp and complain about the service we had today. It was AWFUL. It sounds like you have some great plans for the weekend especially with more cupcakes in the making.
Shortlonde, that’s great the elliptical are okay at the gym. Have fun with your friends tonight.
Star Sparkle, good plan to run today since you can’t tomorrow. I’m going to do the TM tonight.
Bee, glad you got in a nice walk today, some shopping and had fun with D’s mother. I saw the giant chocolate eggs in the store. I am much safer with the little 55 calorie chocolate bunnies.
Well, I am going to call my sister, walk on the TM then we are going to watch “I am Legend”. We watched "Ratatouille" last night. The graphics on it were awesome.
Take care.
Marcy

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Hi Everyone :) hope you all are having a wonderful and relaxed easter :)

No workouts for me today I feel good just relaxing and chilling :). I decided to change my PT place it is still the same company but a different location and I am glad I did :):):). The place I was going didn''t seem to offer the motivation needed to bring the best out in me, the trainers were disinterested and elements of the program that I am paying a bundle for were not being offered. So I talked with my feet and changed :), I did my first workout at the new place and it felt so much better he showed me all the equipment and we actually did PROPER ab work I felt my muscles cringing it was great :D. And all the benefits are on offer no skimping he was heaps keen :D and they have heaps more on offer.

I stupidly ate wheat yesterday and even though I don''t have bad stomach aches I can feel it in my allergies my hayfever is going mad and my ears are UBER itchy, that will teach me.

I saw my diamond video yesterday
6.gif
OMG she is beautiful, sparkles like a mad dog :D and is really a lot bigger then I thought she would look. I felt very overwhelmed the proposal seems very real now (it always did to an extent) but this flood of emotion that the "officially" will be spending the rest of my life with this person came to head. I can''t wait to see her set and on my finger *patience*.

BF and I have decided not to give each other easter eggs this year we decided we did not want any he was quite proud since last year I told him I wanted a 1kg one which he bought and we ate OMG it was good. I am finding the more I exercise the less I want to eat junk food (cupcakes are an exception to this rule I am still craving them madly).

Congrats on the offers for both you and Greg, Mara that is fantastic :)

Appletini I read about your meeting Courtney in the BWW thread that is really cool it is really a small world and great job on the smaller size :) it is a great motivator :).

Marcy I really hope you sister feels better soon.

Bee I glad you had a good workout day :) a great instructor can make all the difference :)

shortblonde YAY for your elliptical :)

If I missed anyone I apologise I hope you all have a happy and safe easter :D

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
I am super excited because when I was doing my pilates this afternoon, I was able to stretch and reach further than I could at the beginning of the week! I really need and want to increase my flexibility, and it seems like I'm heading in the right direction.
36.gif

I hope everyone has a great Easter!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I did not enjoy the movie. Too many jumpy parts for my liking. DH loved it.

I pushed the envelope tonight and walked 25 minutes on the TM.
1.gif

Deelight, glad you like the different gym. It sounds like you will get better training there. I use Gastrochrome mixed in water to help with food allergies; it helps with the itchies. How cool you got to see a video of your diamond. I bet you can’t wait to get it on your finger. Thanks for the well wishes for my sister.
Star Sparkle, that is wonderful you have increased your flexibility while working out. That’s great progress.

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Hello everyone! Just wanted to say Happy Easter! We just got up and Andrew came screaming that the Easter Bunny left him a basket of treats! He is so excited. I am about to go get dressed for church, and then it is off to Adam''s aunt''s for a yummy Easter lunch. I am going to try to be good on portions b/c I''m sure there will be some yummy and not so healthy food there. I made rice, brocolli and cheese casserole which is always a hit. Everyone have a great day!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Easter my WWT Friends. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Since we don''t have any candy to tempt me today I make homemade biscuits for breakfast and had real butter on them. Mmm they were divine. We are meeting my parents and taking my DH grandma to lunch this afternoon. I have to go to work for about an hour at noon today but other than that will be doing things around the house.

Steph, that is so cute how excited Andrew was this morning when he found his Easter basket. I have a niece that always brings the same casserole for holidays. It is very popular.

Take care.
Marcy

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/23/2008 11:02:18 AM
Author: marcyc
Happy Easter my WWT Friends. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Since we don''t have any candy to tempt me today I make homemade biscuits for breakfast and had real butter on them. Mmm they were divine. We are meeting my parents and taking my DH grandma to lunch this afternoon. I have to go to work for about an hour at noon today but other than that will be doing things around the house.

Steph, that is so cute how excited Andrew was this morning when he found his Easter basket. I have a niece that always brings the same casserole for holidays. It is very popular.

Take care.
Marcy
Marcy, I was wondering if you could sneek the recipe for those in somewhere please?
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results