shape
carat
color
clarity

Weekly Workout Thread 18th March till 24th March

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Hi all,

Still sick here--this is a nasty flu! I thought I''d get away with not losing my voice, but sure enough I woke up this morning and couldn''t talk (something that is probably funny to those who know me irl). We had to cancel a wine tasting trip we had planned due to illness, which was too bad, but we rescheduled for a couple weeks from now when we will surely enjoy it a lot more.

Welcome, LovesVintage! Enjoy the thread here.

It sounds like everyone is doing great--congrats to all who have lost weight.

I''m going back to bed...hopefully sleep will soothe the beast. If not, there''s always whiskey (hot toddy anyone?)

-Liz

P.S. SomethingShiny, what about laying the ears on flat and having the cupcake be the whole rabbit? Or you could do chicks with lemon frosting. That would be adorable. Another option would be to make the top look like a little nest and put candy eggs in them. If you really want stand up ears, you could do fondant, I guess, but that would be a bit labor intensive. Since they''re for little kids, what about putting animal crackers on top instead? That way they could definitely eat them.

cdt1101

Brilliant_Rock

Hey wwt!! I’ve been lurking mostly lately because work has been crazy! But since I’m having a slow afternoon figured I’d make a quick update. Still working hard at the gym and have consistently gone at least 4 times a week. I also started doing exercises/weights at home 1 day a week in addition to the 4 gym days. I wasn’t seeing much change since January, but I happened to pick up a Family Circle magazine (never buy it, but had a pretty floral arrangement on the cover, and since I have wedding brain, decided to buy it!) and they had a walk/run workout. Well I’ve been doing it for about 2 ½ weeks and I finally feel like the weight is coming off. Actually it’s kind of falling off! I love it!! I met friends out last night and everyone was telling me how thin I looked…very happy. The scale is only showing 3 lbs down, but I figure since I’ve been doing weight training as well, I’ve gained muscle.

So anyway, I wanted to share the workout with everyone in case someone would like to try.

Week 1

4 min walk/2 min run…repeat 3 more times (total 24 min)

Week 2

3 min walk/3 min run…repeat 4 more times (total 30 min)

Week 3

2 min walk/4min run…repeat 4 more times (total 30 min)

Week 4

I’ll have to get back…hehe….I don’t remember (not there yet, and the mag is at home)

Also, has anyone tried the new Kashi VIVE cereal? I’ve been eating this for breakfast the past few weeks as well, not only is it pretty tasty, but it has 12 g of fiber and 170 calories per serving (1 ¼ cup)!!! Good stuff. Takes some getting used to…be sure to drink a TON of water after. It expands or something in the tummy and I don’t feel well unless I drink the water to get it moving thru my system. I’m used to fiber, but 12 g is a lot in 1 sitting I think!

I want to thank everyone for the advice! Even if I don’t participate in the thread much, you all motivate me to keep at it! Thanks and keep up the good work

36.gif

In case anyone is interested…here’s a pic of the Kashi cereal…

medium[1].jpg

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE Kashi Vive. It''s the only cereal we eat. When it first came out a couple of years ago it was super hard to find, but now the Ralphs by us caries it. Yay!

cdt1101

Brilliant_Rock
Ladypirate - our grocery store must have just started carrying it because I''ve had Kashi cereals before but just saw this one a few weeks ago and decided to give it a try. Good stuff!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey everyone! Just back from bootcamp-wow was it tough tonight. It was the evil guy again and he had us on the go the whole time. I feel great now that it''s over but I was so tired when I was doing it. Nothing planned for tonight other than collect D from the pub later on tonight-I was meant to go in myself but after bootcamp I just want to have a shower and relax for a while!

Rod-definitely take a rest day if your muscles are still sore. 5am is a nasty time to get up!!

Mara-it''s definitely an oxymoron! It definitely sounds like Greg is going to get the job. Have a good workout!

Loves Vintage-everything in moderation is how I like to do it. I''m on WW and I workout in the gym and also walk Amber (my retriever). I find that if I restrict myself too much, I crave all the bad things that I shouldn''t eat, whereas if I treat myself a little, I can eat healthier the rest of the time. You can lose weight by dieting only but it will be slower. There has to be one exercise that you enjoy, even if it''s rollar skating or swimming or walking.

Yay Skippy
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
That''s brilliant news! The weight is falling off you!! Enjoy your walk!

ladypirate-sorry to hear that you''re still sick. Sending healthy dust your way!

Steph-I didn''t know that you lost 70lb! That''s a huge amount-well done!! I used spark people for ages too and found it great.

cdt-well done for still working hard at the gym! It''s so cool when other people notice the weight loss!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Taking a quick break to check in and say hi.

Rod, I''m not telling J about lobster or we''ll be on our way to your place too!

Welcome, vintage. There is no magical answer to your question, it''s just a commitment to yourself every day to be as healthy as you can. I am a big fan of counting calories if your goal is weight loss, and you must exercise (says the woman whose version of exercise for the last couple of weeks has been few workouts and lots of walking around the track with the students during running club). makeing good choices about food and movement 90% of the time will pay off in the long run. There''s no magic pill, or inspirational words, it''s just determination and, again, commitment. We''re happy to have you!

Stephanie, are you liking the new house?

Eating was normal today, oatmeal, protein bar, fruit. I''m having a pork chop for dinner with some veggies and a salad. J is having a lamb chop.

Have a great evening all.

cdt1101

Brilliant_Rock
I wanted to update the complete walk/jog workout....here it is..

Week 1
4 min walk/2 min jog…repeat 3 more times (total 24 min)

Week 2
3 min walk/3 min jog…repeat 4 more times (total 30 min)

Week 3
2 min walk/4 min jog…repeat 4 more times (total 30 min)

Week 4
3 min walk/7 min jog…repeat 2 more times (total 30 min)

Week 5
2 min walk/8 min jog…repeat 2 more times (total 30 min)

Week 6
2 min walk/9 min jog…repeat 2 more times (total 33 min)

Enjoy!
9.gif

phoenixgirl

Ideal_Rock
Got in a workout tonight. We''re traveling to see family for Easter and won''t be back until Tuesday night. I''m bringing my resistance cord and will run at least once, but I''m also figuring not much will be accomplishment fitness wise.

I have been grading like crazy this week, so I am a bit sleep deprived. I thought my student teacher would be teaching already so I scheduled myself only four work days to grade all 65 rough drafts for my honors kids. Um, no, didn''t happen. I wised up and had them sign up if they planned to work on it over spring break, so I did maybe 25. I have 4 more to do tonight/tomorrow morning.
7.gif

But then . . . I am home free! I am ridiculously behind on grading, but this is good since my student teacher takes over after spring break and I''ll have lots of down time to get caught up. Yay! And I get to relax next week during spring break (except for grading the other 35 rough drafts -- 5 or so kids didn''t turn one in, the dummies).

Oh, I got a new sign language interpreter last week who had to be fired today. Yes, fired! She interrupted me to tell me that having a class discussion (as required in the curriculum) was a violation of the American Disabilities Act in front of the whole class, and she verbally attacked and accused one of my students of "mocking" her when I popped out of the room, but I returned in time to witness it. And she hardly interprets anything and interrupts me all the time to get me to repeat what I said or explain what things mean. That is, when she''s not text-messaging or taking phone calls in the hall. I''m sure you''re imagining some brash young woman, but no this woman is at least 55 years old!

I need a break! I can''t wait for this time tomorrow night!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Evening all; I walked 4 miles today, yay! It was another fab day and I was only planning on doing 3 miles but I was really enjoying the weather, my ipod music and the sunshine so I threw in another mile just for funzies. hehe Tonight I met my parents for dinner and researched the menu beforehand so I could get something low cal. I only had one breadstick, whooo hooo; I usually have 2 or 3 breadsticks but this time I said no, no
2.gif

I am enjoying my time w/out hubby; it was funny because the first few days I missed him lots and now I notice the house stays clean. hehe I talked to him and he says he misses me tons so I guess I will let him come back home.
2.gif
hehe Have a great evening all
35.gif

CDT, you are doing well w/your workouts, sounds like you are doing great! Good for the weight and your dress looks great!!! Keep up the good work!

Hey, Ladypirate!

Marcy, how is your sister doing? How are you?

Bee, I lovvvvve having another WW here; it is nice to have a fellow WW. hehee Good for the uber kick butt work out; thanks for the whoo hooo! Hope you are relaxing w/sweet Amber.

Kimi, thanks for the suggestions; I will go respond in your WW!

Monnie, sending lots and lots of good vibes!!!

Deelight, your diamond sounds beautiful!

Steph, yay for the awesome workout and thanks for the kudos!!! Yay for pool weather soon
1.gif

Welcome Loves Vintage!

Mara, hope Greg picks the job that makes him happy!

Rod, 5am is early; I love 6am for walks when it warms up. hehe Hope you enjoyed your day off. How is Charlie? What was your weather like today?

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry for the quick fly-by, but''s now after 11 and I''m heading to bed. I just goofed off today. Nothing healthy to report, but then nothing really unhealthy to report either. The weather was just spectacular after the front cleared. Sunny blue skies with gentle breezes and absolutely no humidity whatsoever. I managed to sit under the oak twice today and enjoyed ever single minute. It''s cold and snowy where Charlie is in Bufallo. No thanks, I''ll keep my nice warm Florida weather, thank you very much. I''m still a bit sore, so I haven''t decided whether to hit the gym tomorrow, or take another day off. Our condo is being shown tomorrow afternoon (first showing since it was listed this week), so maybe I''ll take that time and do a shortened workout.

Kimberly, go ahead and tell J and you can join Linda and Skippy at Rod''s Easter Lobster Fest. It would be so much fun!!

Again, sorry for the quick checkin, but am heading off to get some nice restful sleep!

See you tomorrow for sure.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone! Happy First Day of Spring. I tried eating more at BF and lunch today and less for supper and snack time. I walked around the mall at lunch today instead of playing cards with the guys.
I want to thank all of you for your concern about my sister. I am very worried about her. I couldn’t sleep very well last night thinking about what happened. She said she is really having a hard time getting up and walking. She is very dizzy and still nauseated. Of course I made the mistake of reading about head injuries online tonight and now I more to think about. She at least seems to be functioning okay mentally. She goes back to the doctor on Monday. They live 40 minutes from town but her husband is there to help her all the time.
My husband likes watches as much as I like jewelry so I ordered him some watch cuff links tonight that actually work. He''ll love them (I hope).
Monnie, good luck and best wishes for your interview on Monday. Yay for getting a lot of spring cleaning done. It’s never fun but worth the effort.
Linda, I hope you get to have your latte and lobster.
Dee, the diamond sounds awesome. I hope you get the final approval to order it.
Bee, glad D liked your cupcakes. Sorry the evil guy was at bootcamp again.
Rod, your weather at 5 a.m. sounds like mine. I wore a pair of jeans, a t-shirt and a denim jacket to work today and FROZE all day. I have on my sweats now.
Mara, the wine tasting sounds fun. I like most wine but don’t drink it too often. Keeping my fingers crossed for Greg on his job offer.
Welcome, Loves Vintage. I also recommend going to sparkpeople.com to figure out how much to eat based on your level of exercise. It has great tools to help track food, calories burned, etc. Also buy a diet scale so you can weigh your food – I want to make sure I get every graham I can get in my food. Good luck. I would say the biggest key is the determination to work on it every single day.
Appletini, sorry to hear your trainer was late; at least you got the session comped.
Skippy, congratulations for loosing 1 pound today. That is wonderful you walked 4 miles. I am sure your parents enjoyed having dinner with you. I sure notice our house is cleaner when DH is out of town. I’m still glad to see him gets home and messes it up. Tee hee.
Steph, yay for getting time to workout. Yippee for loosing 70 pounds over the last few years.
Ladypirate, get better soon.
Somethingshiny, I found marshmellows shaped liked rabbits and chicks that would be cute on top of cupcakes and there are also tiny chocolate bunnies by Lindt (divine chocolate) that would work.
CD, the walk / run program sounds great. Yay for seeing improvement.
Kimi, I hope you are feeling better.
PhoenixGirl, have fun on your trip at Easter. Sounds like a good thing your interpreter was fired. Holy Cow! Woo hoo for having help with teaching and papers soon.
Take care and tomorrow is finally Friday.
Marcy

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Welcome LovesVintage ... Hiya everyone else!

I''m still trucking along ... at a slower pace but trucking all the same. I''m either having sympathy sickness of I''ve succumbed to the cold, clammy clutches of some wretched bug!! I''ve been SO sick for the past couple of days.
Nothing to report but I have been checking in every now and then and trying to keep up with you guys.

I hope everyone is doing well.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sparkalicious, hope you get past the bug soon.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
35.gif
Hope everyone is shaping up to have a fantastic easter :)

I did another PT this morning I was tempted to cancel cause I felt bleugh (my body hurts from netball) but I figured if I cancel one it is easy to cancel 2, 3 and more so I dragged my sorry self out of bed and did squats and all *bleugh*

BF finally saw the picture of the diamond and he thinks she is beautiful :) we are watching a video of her tomorrow and wiring the money next week, get her appraised set etc ;-) the search is OVER
36.gif

I really hope you start feeling better spark it sucks being sick.

One final training session for the week then I get a little rest *whoot* bring on the easter eggies ;D

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Woohoo It''s Friday eventually! Most people have the day off over here today and I''m so envious as I have to go into work this afternoon and work until 9
14.gif
Oh well, I have a three day weekend afterwards.

PG-can''t believe that person that you had to fire-I was definitely imagining someone young and brash! Glad you got your workout in.

Skippy-it''s definitely great having someone else on WW here! I wish we were having good weather over here-I''m so jealous, although at least the stormy weather has gone and there''s a hint of sun out today. A four mile walk is great!! I did relax with Amber last night-I took my duvet down to the couch and the two of us fell asleep under it! That''s what bootcamp does to you
9.gif

Rod-hope you''re not feeing too sore today!

Marcy-gosh your poor sister-glad to hear that she has her hubbie there to look after her. Those cufflinks sound great.

Spark-sorry to hear that you''re feeling sick. Hope you''re feeling better soon.

Deelight-glad that you went to the PT session. It''s so easy to skip a couple once you skip one so good on you for going. Looking forward to seeing pics of your diamond.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wish you could pop over Bee and put a wee suture in my finger, it has cracked and hurts like h-ll!
39.gif

Uber workout planned for tonight!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
aww your poor finger! I don''t know if you''d want me to practice suturing on your finger yet-I''ve only done suturing about five times so far!

Good luck with the uber workout!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/21/2008 6:38:39 AM
Author: bee*
aww your poor finger! I don''t know if you''d want me to practice suturing on your finger yet-I''ve only done suturing about five times so far!

Good luck with the uber workout!!
It would be alright, just give me a jab of local in the fingie and stitch away! Oh it '' urts!
39.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
ok fly over here and I''ll give it a go
3.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/21/2008 6:46:45 AM
ok fly over here and I'll give it a go
3.gif
mightfly.gif
on my way.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
remember to pack some of your red velvet cupcakes while you''re at it
3.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/21/2008 7:22:33 AM
remember to pack some of your red velvet cupcakes while you''re at it
3.gif
they''ve all been et
emembarrassed.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi all quick check in. I probably will go for a walk; I should go w/my sister for good friday on her walk but it has to be here for me. I probably will do muscle hour tomorrow. I hope everyone has a great day and talk to you all tomorrow
35.gif

Marcy, your sis continues to be in my prayers.

Rod, Bee, Kimi, Lorelei, Sparks, Dee and others have a great day!!!

Patiently_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock

Good morning WWT! Wednesday night''s roller skating was a blast - just like old times. Last night, I had kickboxing (yeah!). She worked us SO hard that it was kicking my butt, but I made it through and felt really good afterwards. I love being pushed to the limits and getting in those awesome workouts. The one thing I have been having a tougher time with is doing the plank jacks she''s had us doing lately. I am a bit "gifted" in the upper body department, so gravity wants to take hold and pull me to the ground

38.gif
I''ve been working on weight training my upper body (shoulders, back, arms) to try to make things a bit easier for me, and I think it''s helped some, but it is still so tough. Does anyone else have any great ideas for building up upper body strength outside of what I''m already doing? TGIF - I am ready to be done with work and get an elliptical workout in tonight. BF and I hope to get in some ice skating practice tomorrow - no lesson due to Easter weekend.

Bee - I wish you had ice skating closer to you! It is a lot of fun. Great job with the bootcamp and WW, and the walks with Amber must be fun (she''s a cutie!).
phoenix - Good luck with the 10k! I''m sure the adreneline during the actual race will help you to run faster than your training pace, not to mention not having the stops for traffic & lights.
apple - Great job with the walk and two-a-day.
Kim - I''m sure that your eating will get back to normal soon - it takes a bit after being sick to adjust back to normal.
Skippy - So glad to hear you have amazing walking weather over there! Enjoy those long walks! I wish it would get warmer here, but it has been chilly and extremely windy this week! Just curious - is the TJs rice you talk about their brown frozen rice? Congrats on losing the pound! Isn''t it a great feeling?
Steph - Glad you guys had a wonderful time at SeaWorld. Yeah for getting in a good elliptical workout!
somethingshiny - Good luck with the bunny cake - sounds delicious!
Linda - Are you on the East Coast? It''s been SO windy this week here too (Philly area). Chasing around the grandsons definitely counts for a workout in my opinion!
Rod - 5AM...yikes! I''m glad you got in a good workout and took the day off to rest your muscles. You are making me so hungry with talks of lobster...yummy! I just might jet on down to Tampa this weekend
emwink.gif

marcy - So sorry to hear about your sister. Hope she''s feeling better soon.
monarch - Good luck with your interview! Sending lots of fairy dust your way!
Mara - The wine tasting event sounds great - glad you had a good time.
ladypirate - Aw, sorry to hear you lost your voice. Rest up and hope you feel better soon!
cdt - Great job with your workout, and thanks for the new program idea! I want to start training for a 5k run this year and was going to start a plan similar to this.
Sparkalicious - I hope you''re feeling better soon!
Deelight - Great job with the PT, and congrats on finding your diamond! How exciting!
Lorelei - Good luck with the uber workout tonight! Aw, hope your finger feels better soon!

Welcome Loves_Vintage! I hope everyone has a good day and a very happy Easter!

Hey everyone! That Kashi Vibe cereal looks good, I might have to try it. If anyone''s looking for a yogurt recommendation, the Yoplait Lite and Fit are really good... they have 100 calories, and I like that they have a lot of fun flavors (like Key Lime Pie.)

I''ve been wondering if I''m not eating enough while I''m exercising frequently to lose weight - a number of people have suggested that maybe my body is holding onto fat because it''s in "starvation mode." I always have more than 1200 calories a day, usually about 1300-1400, but have been exercising 50 minutes on the elliptical five times a week. Someone told me about weight watchers online, so I joined than to try to get a better idea of if I''m doing this right. Anyone else doing it? Is there any way to get one of those little points trackers made of cardboard to have to carry around, or do they just expect you to use the computer to calculate points?

Also (sorry, I''m having trouble figuring out where questions get answered on that site!) - I figured out how to calculate activity points, am I supposed to add those to the total points I eat each day? Like my exercising is 2 points, so every day I exercise should I eat an extra 2 points, or if that optional? Also, it says there are 25 flex points to use throughout the week - do we have to use them or can I skip them? With forty pounds to lose, I want to make this work!

Anyway, sorry for all the questions - hopefully some day I''ll actually have successful information to share. :)

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Hello, all. DH is still on first shift so my schedule is all thrown off. I can''t have a proper workout when JT keeps mounting me during poses. However, there is a new program I found. It''s a lady called Sharon Mann. It seems a couple times a week she incorporates yoga into her flex/strength workouts. It''s a bit more hyper than I like, but I guess it''s nice to mix it up a bit. Still not ready for the whole "3 more, 2 more" doing squats and crunches.

I''m thinking I can cut a jumbo marshmallow in two and use those for the ears of the bunny. They''d be kind of floppy and cute, and they''d stick into the buttercream easily. mmmmm, buttercream frosting...

Okay, dry cleaning question. They are far and few between around here, but I just paid $13 to have two sweaters cleaned. Isn''t that high? It''s been so long since I''ve had anything at the cleaners (since I stay home now), have prices really gone up that much??

Marcy, I hope your sister improves quickly.

probably won''t be by here again before Easter, so HAPPY EASTER, WWTers!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/21/2008 10:41:35 AM
Author: questionaboutsettings
Hey everyone! That Kashi Vibe cereal looks good, I might have to try it. If anyone's looking for a yogurt recommendation, the Yoplait Lite and Fit are really good... they have 100 calories, and I like that they have a lot of fun flavors (like Key Lime Pie.)

I've been wondering if I'm not eating enough while I'm exercising frequently to lose weight - a number of people have suggested that maybe my body is holding onto fat because it's in 'starvation mode.' I always have more than 1200 calories a day, usually about 1300-1400, but have been exercising 50 minutes on the elliptical five times a week. Someone told me about weight watchers online, so I joined than to try to get a better idea of if I'm doing this right. Anyone else doing it? Is there any way to get one of those little points trackers made of cardboard to have to carry around, or do they just expect you to use the computer to calculate points?

Also (sorry, I'm having trouble figuring out where questions get answered on that site!) - I figured out how to calculate activity points, am I supposed to add those to the total points I eat each day? Like my exercising is 2 points, so every day I exercise should I eat an extra 2 points, or if that optional? Also, it says there are 25 flex points to use throughout the week - do we have to use them or can I skip them? With forty pounds to lose, I want to make this work!

Anyway, sorry for all the questions - hopefully some day I'll actually have successful information to share. :)
Question, WW makes a yogurt that is 1 point also; I hear you can find those at Walmart Supercenters but I buy them at my local grocery stores. Trader Joe's has a low fat string cheese that is 1 point. They also have Fig bar that are 2 points. I will think up a list for you if you want? Also, the etools has a board where you can ask questions too, just an fyi if you didn't know but I am happy to answer questions for ya and same w/others on this board. I bet if you stopped by a WW near you they might just give you a points tracker, just tell them you do the online WW.

I do not add points from working out to my food. Do you track your points electronically? If you do that you can see how many points you get a day and how many you ate, etc. I like that function so I use it. You can eat up to 3 points of excerise points you earned a day (I think). I just don't eat them and that works for me. Make sure you eat all your daily points. WW works but make sure you write stuff down; I always hear people at meetings say that is what keeps them in line and get a little food scale to weigh stuff too if you aren't sure how many ounces/grams are in things. The food scale is a lifesaver for many. Hope that helps and maybe Bee will chime in too! We both are Weight watchers.
1.gif

eta: happy easter everyone
emrose.gif

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I''m enjoying the day off and good weather. DH and I went for a walk/run in the neighborhood. Of my 30 minutes 7 min were jogging and I covered a little more territory than normal. Also on the walk part I tried to actually walk fast and keep my abs tight...DH was amazed by how quickly I was walking b/c he usually has to slow down for me.

Also we are having our annual A/C inspection and maintenance this afternoon...please send ps dust our way b/c our unit is 18 years old and we tried to turn it on last weekend and the compressor wouldn''t turn on so I''m hoping that we don''t need to have too many repairs made. However if everything has to be replaced I''d much rather have it done now that in the middle of the summer...b/c Houston is just too hot.

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Hello all! Well, this morning I got on the scale and it said I have gained 6 lbs since last week! Ugh. I am not going to freak out though. I have been eating really well the last few days and have had lots of cardio this week. Oh well, I can only do what I''m doing which is eating healthy and working out. My clothes still feel the same, so I am going to try to go more by that. Today''s breakfast was 1 packet of oatmeal and a little scrambled egg white with lf cheese. Lunch was a whole-wheat tortillia with deli chicken breast, lf cheese, and shredded lettuce with a few carrots with lf dip and a few grapes. Dinner tonight will be tilapia piccata from cooking light. I am about to do 2 sessions of yoga I TIVOed and I am going to try to do a 15-20 min. run when Adam gets home from work. Yea, tomorrow we are decorating eggs with Andrew and are taking him for an easter egg hunt in the neighborhood, so it should be fun! I got him this cute little baby blue and white polo shirt to wear to church on Sun. and he is so excited....I have never seen a 3 year old boy more into clothes! Haha, I have created a shopping monster! Anyway, hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
PW: No, I am on the West Coast in California. It is still windy here today and my allergies are still going crazy.
UGH!! I hate this time of year. How are you today??

Steph: Don''t feel bad for gaining 6 pounds, they will come off fast, I know they will. I go up and down too and they always come right off.

Marcy: I hope your sister continues to get better, I continue to send good wishes and prayers her way.

Rod: Would love to fly to Tampa. I would fix you a leg of lamb too, along with Lobster!!! I cook roast potatoes along with the lamb
9.gif
Rick would be droooooooling. HA!!!

Hi Everyone
36.gif

Linda

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results