shape
carat
color
clarity

Weekly Workout Thread 14th Jan till 20th Jan

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy new week all and great job from last week, everyone seems really motivated!
36.gif
36.gif

I was watching a show I can get here, I think it might be Canadian but I am not sure, called X Weighted. It features a person who wants to get in shape with the help of a fitness expert and self esteem counsellor. I really like this show as I can relate to many of the people who are working on getting a healthier body and better fitness levels. I was watching the show yesterday and was really impressed by this young woman. She had a ton of difficulties in her life and marriage, but through all that she used a very powerful technique and it worked so well for her. She was channelling her ' inner female warrior.' I began to see how well this technique worked for her, she not only looked fabulous at the end of it, but she had quit smoking, lost a ton of fat, was well on the path to super fitness and her attitude had done a complete turn around! From being dragged down and negative, by keeping her ' female warrior' in mind, she had achieved incredible things, and had become that female warrior she wanted to be!

So it just goes to show, how a positive attitude can keep you going when the going gets tough! It may not be the thought of an ' inner female warrior' which inspires you, but it could be thoughts of releasing the thinner and fitter person inside that will help you through the long haul. For me it is liking myself a whole lot more now, and my motivation is to maintain what I have achieved and also do more over time. Now is an excellent time to look at what motivates us now we are into the middle of Jan, this is where many sadly tumble off the wagon, for those who may be reading and finding things hard, make this the year where you climb back on again - you can do it!

Also for those of you who are finding the going a bit tough right now, please remember that it is what you do continuously and long term that will keep you slim and trim, not what you do over the next few hours or days, but over the next year and beyond! You always have the chance to begin again and I now have become so much better in taking advantage of that! Getting back on track is a lot easier for me now and I think like with anything, practise in changing and challenging old negative thought processes is key!

Have a great week
35.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
I don''t have an "inner female warrior," do you Lorelei? I do have an inner drive though, that keeps me on track. Thanks for great motivation.

Thanks for the reminder that my frustration over something little is just that, little. I can be in control without being controlling or controlled by the scale.

We went to the movies yesterday afternoon (saw There Will Be Blood, thought it was amazing) then out to dinner. I enjoyed my hamburger, minus 1/2 the bun (they serve it on a french roll type thing and it''s just too much) and about 3/4 of my steak fries. It was a yummy dinner.

Back to work today, I think I have a job every day this week, which is awesome. Because I''ve finished school I''ll have lots of time to exercise in the afternoon. I''m making dinner tonight, a CL stuffed chiles type thing.

Rod, thanks for your compliment about my teaching abilities, I hope you''re right.

Marcy, I have had a few great instructors and a lot of terrible ones, along side students. If online education can bring itself up to par, I think it''s a great means of learning, my school just has a lot of tweaking to do. I''ll bet you are a great instructor!

Have a great day, all.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/14/2008 8:58:08 AM
Author: KimberlyH
I don''t have an ''inner female warrior,'' do you Lorelei? I do have an inner drive though, that keeps me on track. Thanks for great motivation.

Thanks for the reminder that my frustration over something little is just that, little. I can be in control without being controlling or controlled by the scale.

We went to the movies yesterday afternoon (saw There Will Be Blood, thought it was amazing) then out to dinner. I enjoyed my hamburger, minus 1/2 the bun (they serve it on a french roll type thing and it''s just too much) and about 3/4 of my steak fries. It was a yummy dinner.

Back to work today, I think I have a job every day this week, which is awesome. Because I''ve finished school I''ll have lots of time to exercise in the afternoon. I''m making dinner tonight, a CL stuffed chiles type thing.

Rod, thanks for your compliment about my teaching abilities, I hope you''re right.

Marcy, I have had a few great instructors and a lot of terrible ones, along side students. If online education can bring itself up to par, I think it''s a great means of learning, my school just has a lot of tweaking to do. I''ll bet you are a great instructor!

Have a great day, all.
LOL no I don''t Kimmy! I am not the warrior type somehow!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Monday! I am only 3/10 of a pound away from where I was last week so I was excited to see that on my scale this morning.
Lorelei, thank you for another wonderful and thought provoking opener. I don’t know that I have an inner warrior but I certainly have an inner B**** that can keep me highly motivated.
11.gif
What motivates me on my journey is I have a better image of myself, I like how I look and feel and what a difference this has made in my world. No matter how much I falter or stumble there is no doubt in my mind I will go back and continue on this journey. I have the self control and the will to be healthier and I will continue to pursue that goal.
Kimi, your dinner sounds great. That will be nice you have a job everyday this week and have time to workout as well. Do you have your student teacher assignment yet? I also think you’ll be a wonderful teacher. I agree the online environment can be incredible as long as the teacher and student are both working at it. In my classes I have more extremes online but the students who really excel online do an incredible job. Thanks for the compliment about my teaching.
Have a great day everyone.
35.gif

cdt1101

Brilliant_Rock
good morning everyone! hope everyone is enjoying their monday morning
9.gif
I excited to report that I''m down 1.5lbs!! so exciting
36.gif

today is a gym day for me after work. i''m hoping to get in at least 30 min of cardio and do some weight training.

started my day off w/ my usual of light english muffin w/ PB. I''m getting kind of bored with it. does anyone have a suggestions for a healthy breakfast less than 200 calories (prefeably 150)? I try to keep my calories light in the morning because I find whether I eat 500 or 100 calories in the a.m. I''m still hungry by 10:00. Any suggestions would be great!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Marcy! If you can find something such as an inner ***** or warrior, or an image of yourself how you would like to be, I think it can really help. One of the things that helped me, was back in the summer of 2006, I was able to wear a tight cap sleeve T shirt, which I never would have considered wearing before, it looked good and does to this day. So I can use my T shirt image to keep me on track.

CDT, great job!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I would suggest adding some more protein to your BF as this will help you keep going for longer. PB is high in calories and fat for the protein it gives you, try a boiled egg or scrambled/ egg white omelette perhaps. Mara has eggs in the mornings so she can probably give you some good ideas! I think one of her fave combos is eggs and oatmeal....
34.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good Mornin!

Great one Lorelei, I never seen/heard of that show, sounds fun!!! Yay for all your great workouts last week; you rock thanks for the emoticons too you fab person you!

Kimi, I have a female warrior, mine says to "eat pie", and I say no, no, no!!
3.gif
2.gif
hehee Enjoy your workout this afternoon, I bet SD is beautiful, I miss warm weather! Yay for maintaining friend!!!

Marcy, go girl go! You are doing awesome!!! Yay for all the walkies too! I will think of you on my walk today!

Cdt, yay for being down 1.5 lbs, great job!!!!

Rod, sounds like you had a pretty good weekend. I am like you when it comes to drinking; sorry the food wasn't so hot, but I bet you and Charlie looked fab making the restaurant cool w/your awesome self's!

I will be walking this afternoon. I have a busy morning. My sister and I made some meals for my uncle and we will be taking those over and I have to go for my bi-weekly allergy shots (keeps me from moving to another state). hehee Have a great day all and have a happy and wonderful workout!!!!!
9.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
morning all!!

cdt...i agree, add protein into your breakfast, i think i''d pass out and die with just an english muffin for breakfast til noon. i eat 3 scrambled egg whites with salt and pepper and 1/2 an english muffin for breakkie at 7:30am. and then i eat sugar free 100 cal oatmeal or 100 cal balance bar at 10:30am. everyone posted a lot of great information in the last week''s thread re: healthy food options they love, check that out for ideas.

so this cold is still really trying to get me down. i was thinking of staying home today but now that i have eaten i feel better about going into work. we''ll see if i do a full day or what. i''m tired and could use more sleep, but oh well. i also have my trainer tonite which i don''t want to cancel because (a) i need to work out and (b) i will probably get charged if i cancel now. so i''ll probably still do that tonite regardless.

last nite for dinner i made our yummy healthy lasagna...first time this winter....i''d been thinking about it. since i am having a hard time finding the emeril''s sauce i used a TJ''s roasted garlic one with adaptations and it came out really yummy. we have enough leftover for dinner tonite as well. thankfully we mowed on the brownies LAST nite so there are really only like 2 left...so they will be gone tonite and then out of our house forever. i am so of the thought process that i''d rather gorge on something one night to be sure it''s not around for the next 3 nights to spread the gorging out hahaha.

anyway hope everyone is enjoying their day. kim your burger and fries sounded yum from last nite.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope you feel better soon Mara
35.gif
How is The Princess P doing?

cdt1101

Brilliant_Rock
thanks for the suggestions on protein! just to clarify though, I do eat a snack before noon...I would pass out too mara
2.gif
I try to eat every 3 hours to keep my metabolism going. today I had the English muffin w/ PB at 9:00 and just had a banana at 11:30. Made soup w/ lots of beans and chicken for lunch today (made a pot for the week last night). So that''s my lunch. Fiber one bar for afternoon snack. And as boring as it sounds will probably have soup for dinner because my FI will not be around for dinner tonight...so I''m on my own!

I''ll try to egg whites, but eggs (especially the whites) are soooooooo hard for me to get down. I don''t know, the smell bothers me. I''ll have to doctor it up w/ lots of peppers and onions
9.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/14/2008 11:54:33 AM
Author: cdt1101
thanks for the suggestions on protein! just to clarify though, I do eat a snack before noon...I would pass out too mara
2.gif
I try to eat every 3 hours to keep my metabolism going. today I had the English muffin w/ PB at 9:00 and just had a banana at 11:30. Made soup w/ lots of beans and chicken for lunch today (made a pot for the week last night). So that''s my lunch. Fiber one bar for afternoon snack. And as boring as it sounds will probably have soup for dinner because my FI will not be around for dinner tonight...so I''m on my own!

I''ll try to egg whites, but eggs (especially the whites) are soooooooo hard for me to get down. I don''t know, the smell bothers me. I''ll have to doctor it up w/ lots of peppers and onions
9.gif
Try some oatmeal perhaps too, or some lean meat protein and see how that gets you through the morning, but I think protein is definitely what you need.

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Mara, glad you are almost finished with the brownies. I was thinking that they''re not as bad as you think because you had to cut off the sides anyway! haha. I''m a big advocate of staying home from work when you feel crummy. I think it shortens the length of time that you are sick, because your body needs the rest and sleep, so you can actually go back to work full force, sooner. And it also prevents spreading your germs! I got a LOT of flak (spelling?) for spreading my germs because I was trying to be tough and stay at work.

cdt, congrats for the pounds off! My healthy breakfast is usually a Stonyfield Farms lowfat yogurt (peach is my favorite). For some reason it keeps me "not-hungry" for a lot longer than any other breakfast. My FI likes to do the same, but he adds a bit of cereal to it for crunch. Without the cereal, it is 130 calories. Oh, and I have a cup of black coffee every morning too.

Skippy, good luck with the allergy shots. I wish I could get shots for my seasonal allergies. Haha...actually I wish my FMIL could also. She told us we can''t have our wedding in May because that''s when her allergies are the worst. So after a year of deciding when to have our wedding, she told us that...and we had to pick a new date. Now it will be at the end of September, which unfortunately is in the middle of important school stuff for FI. UGH.

Hi Marcy! That''s great that your weight has been steady from last week. I spoke too soon about being under 110. I ate out a few too many times and I am now steady at 111. But like I was saying to golden last week, I''m going to stop caring so much about the numbers. I just want to fit into my clothes and feel stronger. I am def feeling stronger, but not necessarily fitting any better into my clothes! Ack!

Kimberly, it''s so great that you''re done with school! Congrats. And I love that feeling of having time to go to the gym, rather than "oh no! When can I squeeze gym-time in?"

Lorelei, thanks for the opening message!! It was nice to be reminded of the power of positive attitude. I know sometimes when I''m dead tired but still 10 minutes from finishing on the elliptical, or 1/2 a lap away from the end of another mile...I say to myself, "if I can just persevere and finish, then I can do anything!" Usually the "anything" refers to doing well on an exam or getting into medical school. I guess that''s my version of the inner warrior.

Last night we went out to dinner, which ended up being way too expensive, but was very tasty. My friend calls it "hungry eyes" when she opens up a menu and wants to order lots and lots of food. Well we had a case of hungry eyes last night, and ordered more than we should have. Unfortunately we ate most of it.

We had some bananas that FI''s mom brought us but we didn''t eat. They were turning brown so I peeled them, sliced them up and froze them. I like to use them later on when we want to make smoothies. It''s so tasty! Frozen banana slices, some soy milk, and any other fruit you want to add. We''ve used pears, apples, berries, even watermelon! The frozen banana keeps the mixture smooth and thick (and cold)...and makes it taste like ice cream.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh CJ I totally agree re: staying home...I hate when people come to work and infect everyone. The reason I decided to come in because I am not coughing and not sniffly/running nose. It''s just a sore throat and I''m tired. But if I feel worse, I am def going home. It just felt like I wasn''t sick enough to stay home hehee.

cdt...so when you eat your PB/english muffin then banana are you starving at lunch? because me doing what i do keeps me good until 12:30ish for lunch. and i am only eating like 250 cals before lunch then anyway.

egg whites are not my fave when PLAIN. but i scramble them up with salt, pepper, and sometimes 2% cheese and mushrooms. you can toss in sausage or turkey burger. also i got pretty good at making my own egg mcmuffins. sourdough english muffin, 2% cheese slice, center cut bacon strip, and egg white cooked in a round cookie cutter in a pan. less than 10 minutes, about 250 cals, and it''s got all the right elements for a good breakkie.

anyhow, i''m in the office now, 2 conference calls down, wish i could take a nap!! might go home early this afternoon to get a nap in. we shall see! hope everyone is having a good day.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Good morning all! Thanks for the great opening, as usual Lorelei. My DH wants to see that movie as well, Kim.

I did my "water walk" in the pool today (and yes Rod, it is an indoor pool!!!heehhee)--what a workout. I am exhausted after, as I was there for 75 minutes, and did 15 minutes on the treadmill. My knee was giving me a bit of grief.

That is about it. The weather is very fine for our neck of the woods, so I might do the recycle and some other stuff outdoors.

cheers--Sharon

cdt1101

Brilliant_Rock
mara - yes, if i eat my current breakfast, banana 2 1/2 hours later, I''m definitely starving within 2 hours(lunchtime). But no matter what I eat (generally) I''m hungry within 3 hours. Which, I guess is a good thing because my metabolism is working, but it can be a pain because I start to feel nauseous (and cranky) very quickly if I haven''t eaten within my normal timeframe...FI LOVES that
9.gif
...hehe...

I''ll have to try the protein in the morning and see how that works for me. I''ll have to experiment w/ recipes though because like I said before not a huge egg person.

crownjewel - thanks for the suggestion on the yogurt!

cdt1101

Brilliant_Rock
lorelei - I''ll try the oatmeal too...I''ll be full in no time w/ all of these suggestions! Thanks ladies...you are great!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Most welcome! Also do keep up with eating small meals every 3 hours, it is great for the metabolism and should stop you from getting too hungry, but I will be interested to see how you get on with the morning protein.

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Happy Monday Everyone!

Today I went to my TBT class for the first time this year. They are trying out a new instructor and I really like her, so I hope they make her permanent. She was very energetic and it was good to try some new exercises. I felt really good afterwards so I''m glad I went. Also yesterday DH actually suggested taking a walk...usually when I want to do this he doesn''t, and it was so pretty outside, so we walked for about 35 minutes.

I also will finally have my Maintain Don''t Gain holiday weigh out next week so I have all this week(end) to try to be good.

Oh I have to have little snacks throughout the day too...I''m just always hungry.

ChinaCat

Brilliant_Rock
Hello everyone!

I popped in awhile ago (really months ago) but haven''t posted since I was "off the wagon" last fall. But I have avidly been reading and keeping up with all of your progress, hoping to inspire me.

Now the husband is feeling like he needs to lose a few, so I am gladly joining him. I am teaching him to count calories, it''s cute.

So a question for all of you- which calorie counter online do you use? Or any website that can estimate what you are eating? I use sparkpeople in general, but it really is too hard sometimes to find each ingredient. Was hoping someone could suggest something so that I could keep my own chart, but use it to fill in calories.

We found this great place in town that cooks all healthy meals that you order the day before and they will deliver to you- everything is natural, no added sugar or anything processed. I think we will try that and see if it helps. I know what to eat, but sometimes it''s hard as we both work pretty long hours.

KIMBERLY- I did a search for something and came across an old WWT thread where you posted your before and after picture- oh my goodness, you are such an inspiration!!! I cannot believe how different you look- not just the weight, but your hair, your face, I literally didn''t recognize you and had to make sure it was you posting. You are a knockout!!!! Now I am off to find Marcy''s pictures, b/c I keep reading about her amazing transformation but missed her pictures.

Anyways, hoping my stay is a bit longer and more productive this time!

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Hi gang -- it''s going to take more than a blastocyst to keep me from this thread. Thanks for all the congratulations...you guys are really the only people I''ve "told" so it''s really fun!

Being the compulsive researcher I am, of course in the last 72 hours I''ve read everything I can get my hands on re: nutrition and exercise. Funny thing is, with a few important modifications, it''s pretty much the same thing I''ve been doing...lots of veggies, some fruit, good lean proteins, calcium, complex carbs, eating small meals every few hours. There will be little to no change in the diet for now, other than adding a glass of OJ in the morning, which I haven''t really ever done before, and kicking the caffeine habit!

I''ll still do the elliptical, just keeping it on low resistance and going pretty slow, monitoring the heart rate. I''m going for time, not distance, speed, or calories. This is now my "training" for the big show...Baby may just pop out wearing a heartrate monitor!

So eating today has been yummy and so very careful...I feel like a force of nature today...OJ, healthy bran cereal, soy milk for breakfast, chicken wrap for lunch, and dinner tonight will be tilapia (my one of two allotted fish meals a week...although we normally only have it once a week anyway, so no change) with tons of veggies and some Japonica rice from TJ.

It''s so cool that I learned that basically my body is nutritionally and athletically "ready" to house this critter, so I don''t feel worried at all about it.

Of course when cravings hit, all bets are off.

See ya round the campfire!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
jas congrats...but one word of caution...you might want to research which fish are okay for you to eat vs not recommended as there has been a lot of talk about mercury levels in fish...and many websites advocate NOT eating things like tilapia and orange roughy as their mercury levels are supposedly pretty high i believe.

anyway just wanted to throw that out there...i personally love tilapia and don''t care if it''s on the do not eat list for just ME (figure something else will get me FIRST!) but if i was preggers i''d probably not eat it.

good luck!

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/14/2008 6:26:28 PM
Author: Mara
jas congrats...but one word of caution...you might want to research which fish are okay for you to eat vs not recommended as there has been a lot of talk about mercury levels in fish...and many websites advocate NOT eating things like tilapia and orange roughy as their mercury levels are supposedly pretty high i believe.

anyway just wanted to throw that out there...i personally love tilapia and don''t care if it''s on the do not eat list for just ME (figure something else will get me FIRST!) but if i was preggers i''d probably not eat it.

good luck!

Thanks so much, Mara. I had looked on several sites, including oceansalive.org and apparently Tilapia is ok. Of course, everything in moderation, nothing in excess. I probably won''t eat fish more that 1-2 times a month.

I really appreciate the concern, though!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Jas, you are going to be the best mom!!!
face23.gif
I am so excited for you and hubby!
36.gif
I am so glad you will be sticking around the WWT!

Mara, hope you feel better soon!

Welcome back China Cat!

Appletini, great job!

Sharon, yay for your water walk indoors. hehe

CrownJewel, your smoothies sound yummy, I love bananas! You will get back down soon, yay for the elliptical! Crown, my allergies were so bad that right before I got married I had 2 pink eyes from drainage, eewwww, so I knew I had to go back to getting shots. They help me. Gosh, you are sweet changing your wedding date!!!

I didn't walk; I ended up cleaning house and playing soccer w/my 2 yr old nephew and sis outside. Tomorrow is muscle hour, yay; have a great evening all!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Good Afternoon All!

Just finished up a good workout. I did less cardo than I do on the weekends because I spent the day running after kids (literally) and fit in some situps. My muscles from my ribs to my chest are still sore from overdoing the stupid pushups. I tried to do one and it just plain hurt, not good pain, bad pain; I rather like good pain.

I''m making gnocchi for dinner w/ some sort of sauce; I''m not quite sure what''s in the fridge.

China, what a sweet compliment, thank you so much! It was worth every bit of effort it took for me to make the changes I did in my life. The hair is shorter now (above the shoulder) and red, but overall I look the same now as I did when that picture was posted.

Mara, I hope you''re feeling better; get some rest.

cdt, I''m all about the oatmeal. I eat it for breakfast (6 am when I''m working) and then don''t eat again until lunch (anywhere from 11:30-1 depending on the day). I eat Simply Harvest or Simple Harvest by Quaker, 1 package with a bit of soy milk and I''m good.

Marcy, I don''t have my student teaching assignment yet; I''m waiting for it, impatiently.

CJ, thanks for the kind words. The real celebration will be when I finish student teaching and its accompanying seminars and have a degree in hand.

Skip, so sweet of you to make meals for your uncle.

I need a shower, I stink.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks everyone for the well wishes, fingers crossed. i''m about to head home in a few.

oh jas how funny! My coworker was just warning us about tilapia last week. but i do see on oceans alive it''s saying it''s okay. so NEVERMIND. eat away.

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/14/2008 7:34:14 PM
Author: Mara
thanks everyone for the well wishes, fingers crossed. i''m about to head home in a few.

oh jas how funny! My coworker was just warning us about tilapia last week. but i do see on oceans alive it''s saying it''s okay. so NEVERMIND. eat away.
Yeah, another day, another food warning changes. It''s almost impossible to keep up! At least Twinkies never seem to change.
31.gif

Kimberly, I''m sending good student teaching placement vibes your way. You must be so anxious to be done with all this and just get on with the business of teaching!!!

Skippy -- Thanks, you''re sweet. I think DH and I will be ok...but if how DH handles the dog is any indication, I will be the disciplinarian in the house.
36.gif

Hi to everyone else!
35.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh lorelei before i forget again, princess p has entirely recovered, yay. i guess whatever it was just had to flush out of her system. we are still being strict about what she eats though because that was really NO FUN for anyone!

tdiddy

Shiny_Rock

cdt: yay for 1.5 lbs lost! i love the Boca breakfast wraps for my morning meal. 200 cals and it has 14g of protein which isn’t bad for a super quick meal (2 min in the microwave).

mara: hope you feel better! i never thought of the egg white in the cookie cutter; that’s a great idea.

skippy: yuck on the shots. I got my last shots for India at the end of last week and felt yucky all weekend. That’s the second bad reaction I had so I can’t imagine doing it all the time. Hope you had a great walk!

CJ: I do the same thing with old fruit….it does make a good smoothie.

jas: CONGRATS on baby jas!!!

I am feeling so much better this week and the bronchitis seems to have finally moved on. I ran my long run with the marathon group this weekend and other than feeling a little tired towards the end, it went well. It was a nice run weather wise but at the end this weird fog set in and by the end of the run we were all covered with this heavy layer of frost. Very strange! Today I did a 3 miler and a short ab routine. The gym was completely swamped….it was next to impossible to get a treadmill for 30 minutes.

I am dedicating this week to eating my favorite American foods before I leave for India next Sunday. I always miss Mexican, Pizza, Panera, and Chipotle when I travel overseas. Given that this trip is a longer one (2 weeks), I am getting it in before I go….hehehe. From what I have heard about the need to be careful over there with what you eat and my anal retentiveness about food bourne anything, I have a feeling I will be eating mostly protein bars and rice on my trip. Everyone I know that has gone has ended up sick about 5 days in, so I’m going to err on the side of caution. So, tonite I had a cheeseburger and a few of my sister’s fries. Lunch was a baked potato with a little light butter and 2% cheese and cottage cheese. Breakfast was a Boca wrap.

Have a good Tuesday everyone!

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey there......another long and frustrating Monday. At least dinner at favorite Sushi place#2 was really really good. We weren''t in the mood for froyo, so we just stopped at Sbucks on the way home and had a cup of coffee and we split a biscotti - Yumm! Tomorrow, it''s back to the gym for the next three nights. Otherwise, nothing earth shaking to report.

Great opener as usual Lorelei!!

Yay for being consistent weight-wise Marcy!

cdt, the ladies gave you great advice. I also echo their comments that increasing the amount of protein will help you feel full longer. There''s no way an english muffin with PB on it would keep me going till lunch.

Skippy, you are so sweet making meals for your uncle!! I''m sure that playing soccer with your nephew burned a help of calories!! Have a great time at muscle hour tomorrow!

Feel better Mara. Glad to know P is completely over whatever was bothering her!

Glad you enjoyd your "water" walk in the pool Sharon. I hope your outdoor activities were good too!

Nice to see you China. Sorry, I don''t have a recommendation for a calorie counter.

Yay for a good workout Kimberly!! I hope your teaching assignment turns out to be just what you wanted.

Jas, I chuckled about the Twinkie''s comment. Man, I used to love them. And, man did it show that I loved them. I''m sure you''re right, they''ll never change! But, Rod will likely never really know as he won''t eat one.........

tdiddy, hope you get to enjoy all your American favorites before heading for your two week trip to India. Is this work or pleasure? I too would be a little extra cautious with foods over there.

Have a good night everone!!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Monday all! I had all these *great* reasons why I couldn''t possibly go to the gym today (too busy, too busy, too busy) but then I MADE myself go and I''m so glad! 65 mins on the elliptical. I think I was a little cal heavy today though. Oh well, it is what it is.

Jackie - CONGRATULATIONS!!! You''re going to be a great mom!

Gotta hop; the HH is in Orlando for work and the fur babies are giving me the signal that it''s time to go OUT.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results