shape
carat
color
clarity

Weekly Workout Thread 12th Feb till 18th Feb

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi there everyone...it is good to be back from my trip!

So keeping all your little persuasive faces in mind, I did workout Tuesday-Thursday of last week...two of those workouts required getting up at 5:45 AM before a full day at a conference!
14.gif
I am not a morning person at ALL so that was quite a feat for me. I even brought my own packets of oatmeal to the hotel and used the coffee maker to heat up water. I''m such a nerd...

Overall, last week was a decent week...light on meals during the day (often no lunches as we were just too busy) and had a nice dinner. The weekend was another matter completely...TGuy was so happy to have me home, I splurged a bit and we went out to breakfast, had nice dinners at home, etc.

Back on the wagon today. It is great to read this thread again. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
36.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
TG and coda good to see you!! TG you are so good girl. I love how you are so disciplined when you travel!

nejarb, the LC''s i have found are the best tasting overall frozen foods...but they are higher in sodium for the most part so i figure that is why they taste so much better. i figure i don''t eat them that often so it''s not that bad to get a little extra salt here or there. but i wouldn''t eat them like 3x a day or anything, hehe. my fave is the chicken marsala with green beans for 140 cals because it''s got protein, some veggies and it''s low cal so it fills the spot for lunch.

coda i haven''t made the diet cake yet but maybe later this week. figure we have to finish the fat free blueberry muffins and banana nut bran muffins first, lol. we''re on muffin overload!! but i think my friend might make the devils food cake mix with yogurt for cupcakese this week, so if she does i will let you guys know how i turns out. oh and greg LOVED the pumpkin chocolate muffins too. he keeps asking for more of those.

snacking on a 60cal smoothie now, lunch is going to be campbells healthy request italian wedding soup which was recommended in some mag as one of the top 5 yummiest canned soups, so i am excited to try it esp since i love regular restaurant IWS. then snack is a banana nut muffin and either a banana or a yogurt later.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good to have you both back TG and Coda
35.gif

I was thinking with the rib cage Mara, how often I would squeeze into tight dresses, like a sheath style dress, and it would be loose around the hips and tight around the ribs. I measured the other week
40.gif
and my waist is only a little smaller than my hips
33.gif
I am an odd shape....

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks to all who responded to my question about how much you work out. I think that five times a week is probably very resonable, and I suddenly have a bunch of things that I need to do for my clients this evening anyway so I''m imposing a night off.

nejarb, I think some of the LCs are definitely better than they were a few years ago. I had one last weekend that was butternut squash and vegetables. Not only was it *not bad*, it was GOOD. And quite a bit of food too--lots of veggies.

bee, I hope you feel better soon.

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Happy new week!

In the five weeks since I started counting calories by tracking my meals & going back to the gym, I have lost 11.5 pounds!
36.gif

I know I say this every week, but thank u all for keeping me motivated! I might not post much but I make sure I read the WWT. It''s great to see that we are all getting results, make sure everyone gives themselves a pat on the back!

I had a bad day eating wise on Sunday, but it was worth every bite of the deliciously creamy curry chicken pasta I had, and I had a light dinner to make up for it. Ohh, and I also had a slice of apple pie for dessert last night with a scoop of french vanilla icecream. Mmmmm... we''re eating out again tonight, and this place has the most divine sticky date pudding, so I will eat lightly all day so I can indulge in a few bites of the pudding! I am really starting to change my eating habits and not beating myself up if I have something *bad*, and just having a little portion instead of finishing the entire slice of cake.

DJ - I started off working out twice a wk with the personal trainer, and then I started going 3 times and doing cardio each time plus strength training twice. I do yoga once a wk too. I am now doing an hour on the elliptical each time and not feeling fatigued or all puffed out during the cardio which is a huge improvement from my first week! Congrats on your weight loss!

ellaila - I started off taking it really easy on the elliptical too, and the good news is that it gets easier!

bee - hope u feel better soon!

nejarb - did u end up seeing the link i posted for the original place I got my spreadsheet off? Hope tracking your meals helps - it has done wonders for me!

TGal - wow that''s dedication
2.gif
. I will keep you in mind when I am travelling from this thursday onwards and get my ass out of bed and into the gym in the morning before we head out because I know myself - if I don''t get my workout out of the way in the morning I will devise all sorts of excuses to avoid doing it in the evenings! Lol abt the oatmeal!

mara - your tummy has settled down and you seem to be feeling better? Congrats abt the body fat%!

Have a great week everyone - wish me luck on keeping to my exercise and diet plan when I''m away!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Jadeleaves, if anyone is traveling with you, see if you can get them to agree to go to the gym with you. I got on of my colleagues to agree so it forced me to get out of bed. If I flaked and he was down there at 6 am, I''d never hear the end of it.

Having lunch now...finally got that Girard''s low fat caesar that Mara recommended (finally on sale at the market) and it''s great! Two tablespoons is more than enough to dress a giant lunch salad, and I have to agree that I don''t see what I am missing with the low fat. It does remind me of the Olive Garden Salad dressing (less tart though). I have to get a bottle of that again too...I think it was 80 cal for two tablespoons.

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
TGal - hubby and button will be travelling with me, but someone needs to mind button whilst I''m at the gym, so hubby can''t go with me. My trainer gave me a pep talk yday, and I *think* I''ll be fine because this time my whole mentality is different in that I actually enjoy getting my workouts in and seeing the calorie burn and the results I have been getting, so hopefully I will stick to it. I will be checking in to keep motivated too!

Lets hope I will do well for the entire month to 6 wks I will be away!

I''ll be in Ohio for a few days to visit my best friend who is having a baby any day now - is there anyone from that part of the woods here?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
jadeleaves you''ll be fine traveling...one thing i try to do when we travel is indulge myself for dinner and sometimes lunch but on days i can, have a luna bar for breakfast and then a fruit for lunch or similar and then i can have a bigger dinner. it doesn''t work on all days while traveling obviously but whatever you can do DOES help...rather than just saying ''oh im going to eat crazy for 4 days straight and pay later'' kinda thing. aka when i travel, the traveling day, i bring stuff to eat so i don''t eat at the airport. then the same on the way home typically. when we were in vegas from fri morning to sunday evening...i had 3 big yummy meals out with dessert and the rest were like luna bars or light salads or similar. and i worked out once while over there only (and actually i found i was craving a gym day big time while traveling, which was interesting!) and i didn''t gain anything. so it worked out great. i was able to indulge and yet still feel good about not going CRAZY just cuz i was traveling, hehe.

TG i''m so glad you found the caesar girard''s dressing...i love that stuff. we have it at least a few times a week, mixing it with 30 cal balsamic is another great way to cut it and make it more flavorful and make it go a longer way if you do need more. but yeah love it. one of my faves. the other one is light champagne from girard''s which is really yummy with a salad that has spring greens, tomato-basil feta, and black olives. yum. we''re SO having salad tonite! hehe.

so for lunch i got distracted by the TJ''s corn chowder i had in the fridge (you are supposed to eat it within 10 days of opening), and ate some of that instead of IWS. for snacks this afternoon, i am going to have a 2% fage with honey and then a luna bar. tonite is TJ''s pizza for dinner with salads. oh and we walked over to the safeway near us and i got more fiber one bars, the oats and chocolate and also the oats and PB one that mrs salvo mentioned. they were 2 for $5! and then a few more luna bars for the office, also cake mixes were on sale for 88cents so i got a carrot cake and a butter white one. and a 6 pack of cream soda so i am all set to make cake later this week! oh and the brown sugar splenda blend that my coworker has been using for her muffins, they come out great so i will start using that next time. so a fun lunchtime trip hehe.
2.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh and JL i forgot to answer you, yes i feel much better now with my stomach!! i have been taking the acid reducer for a few weeks now (3?) and it''s doing great i think. i feel about 85% better, have a bit of pain like i used to sometimes aka if i am really active one day like gym and grocery shopping and house cleaning then it will hurt a bit at night but nothing like before and i am pretty much back to my regular activities and all that. so hopefully it''s working and my stomach is healing...and within another 3 weeks or so i will be all better! the dr said 4-6 weeks total...so keeping fingers crossed. but i am just so happy to be feeling better and more active again. thanks for asking.
2.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Happy Afternoon All!

Today will be an 1100 calorie day for me, yipeee! I'm trying to pare back so when we go out for V-day dinner and I indulge I don't feel like a complete cow.

John is making a low-fat beef strogonoff for dinner w/ salad and asparagus. Sounds delicious! I love strogonoff (I typed BS and that just looks funny).

It's been a busy day, I think I'll curl up with my book for a while!

Have a great evening, everyone!

ETA: I changed my mind, I'm going to workout instead! Here's to being motivated even when I'm not!

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Monday Team PS!!

No workout today, as you all know we do Sushi on Monday and Friday, our only two days off from the gym. I am surprised about one thing from yesterdays workout. The professional socker player who we met at he gym was doing these jumping lunges and they looked pretty tough. So, I commented on them and he showed me how to do them. They were tough and I expected after doing one set of 30 (which is aerobic and tough on your legs), that I might be a little sore today. But, nothing. No soreness whatsoever. I was pleased with that!! We''ll be back in the gym tomorrow for the next three nights.

Till tomorrow everyone. Hope you''re Monday was good.

Rod

PS: Good opener as usual Lorelei!!! I''m betting I''m in much better shape than many of the thinner healthier people I went to school with a many lifetimes ago!!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So I''m done eating for the day. I think I''m coming in at about 1650 (which is crazy high for me, even though it''s still within my sparkpeople range). I''ve been playing with my spreadsheet and I''m at exactly the same weight today as I was two Monday''s ago, so I was going to experiement with some higher calorie days and see what happens. Bring on the oreos -- Just kidding!

Tonight I had to do a bunch of work for clients and I kept thinking, geez, I haven''t been to the gym tonight--is that OK???

Jade, I think that once I reach my weight goal I will try to engage a trainer to work on the toning aspect.

Mara, I''m glad you''re feeling better! And your pasta primavera recipe from the other night sounds marvelous--have to get the happy hubby to make it SOON.

TG, welcome back! I can''t belive you managed to work out while on the road. You''re my hero!

Kimberly, wow--talk about motivation. Good for you!!!

Rod, Lorelei is definitely an inspiration, but I hope you realize that you are too!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
lol kim i also am trying to pare it back a bit to prep for vday...that day is going to be knarly for sure, but i plan to enjoy myself!! i figure if i can eat 200 cals less than my average pretty much today, tomorrow and then thurs it will all even out.
3.gif
but if i don''t stick to it entirely, that''s okay too, i am maintaining after all!!

dj that pasta primavera WAS seriously good. i am already planning for us to make it again maybe next week or something. and it was so filling for a low calorie amount...i had a good sized portion and it was only like 450 cals with my extra parm!

so tonite is TJ pizzas and a salad and then i just made some sugar free banana cream pudding..i have been dying for this since i saw it on some online hungry girl parfait recipe, aka you make this or a vanilla one and crush some chocolate biscotti and put some banana and then whipped cream and you''ve got a dessert! i flat out love banana cream anything, so i was like OMG i didn''t know they had sugar free, fat free banana cream jello pudding in the boxes!!! so i got 2 boxes today at the store and i made it tonite, and poured it into 3 parfait cups for 3 servings. 103 cals each and like 1.5g fat with 1% milk. whee! i will probably just add some whipped cream tonite rather than the full on banana/parfait thing...but i love banana cream anything even plain. banana cream pies one of my absolute all time FAVES. where''s that drooling icon.

i was tempted to make the no pudge brownies or something else fun this evening since greg has rehearsal so i''m on my own for a few hours watching my tivo''d soaps, lol...but the pudding will tide me over for a few days now, and we still have to finish the banana nut muffins before we make anything else. my coworker LOVED the muffins. it''s funny because i gave a friend one of the fat free blueberry ones and also one of the banana nut ones. today she told me, the blueberry is awesome and the banana nut is moist but not as tasty. i was like lol well the blueberry ones have a ton of sugar since it''s a cake mix thing (even if it''s fat free) and the banana nut ones are bran and fiber so yeah they taste totally different. the blueberry ones are more like dessert! so she''s like OH. hahaha. plus it''s funny because while i do like the blueberry ones, i love the banana ones, just like i loved the applesauce bran ones from last week. i just flat out love tasty bran muffins!
5.gif

anyhow kudos kim on getting motivated for a workout! i was tempted to work out tonite even though it''s not a day for a workout but my left quad is kind of sore from last week and today is a day off for me so i should honor that since i''m trying to not be all Rambo since i am MAINTAINING now and not losing (it''s so hard to remember that sometimes!). so it''s okay to take a day off lol.

rod hope you had yummy sushi!! oh and OMG DJ don''t mention oreos!! my weakness!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/12/2007 9:19:26 PM
Author: Mara

oh and OMG DJ don''t mention oreos!! my weakness!

I always have a variety box of snack sized things in the car for my clients to munch on. Well, the box that the happy hubby got last week has mini Oreos in it and let''s just say I''ve broken in to that box on more than one occasion for 160 cals of pure snacked sized bliss... !!!

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/12/2007 9:01:19 PM
Author: Dee*Jay
So I''m done eating for the day. I think I''m coming in at about 1650 (which is crazy high for me, even though it''s still within my sparkpeople range). I''ve been playing with my spreadsheet and I''m at exactly the same weight today as I was two Monday''s ago, so I was going to experiement with some higher calorie days and see what happens. Bring on the oreos -- Just kidding!

Tonight I had to do a bunch of work for clients and I kept thinking, geez, I haven''t been to the gym tonight--is that OK???

Jade, I think that once I reach my weight goal I will try to engage a trainer to work on the toning aspect.

Mara, I''m glad you''re feeling better! And your pasta primavera recipe from the other night sounds marvelous--have to get the happy hubby to make it SOON.

TG, welcome back! I can''t belive you managed to work out while on the road. You''re my hero!

Kimberly, wow--talk about motivation. Good for you!!!

Rod, Lorelei is definitely an inspiration, but I hope you realize that you are too!
Awww, shucks....Thanks Dee*Jay!! It''s taken a long time to think of myself as more fit and healthy. It proves that it''s NEVER too late to eat healthier and exercise!

Speaking of which, I read an article on myths for people who are over 50. There were four particularly interesting ones:

1. People over 50 years lose muscle strength: MYTH - if you work out with weights, there''s no loss of muscle strength!

2. People over 50 will get Arthritis: MYTH - Only 3 out of 10 adults over 50 are typically diagnosed with Arthritis - BUT, those who exercise and maintain healthy weights are not usually among them!

3. People over 50 need less sleep: MYTH - The vast majority of adults need at least 7 hours of sleep a night. That doesn''t change when you get older. If you''re sleeping less, you need to see a doctor.

4. People over 50 automatically gain weight: MYTH - Just because you''ve hit 50 doesn''t mean you''re doomed to gain weight, but you do have to exercise and eat healthy.

So, eat right, get plenty of exercise and sleep at least 7 hours every night!! TRUTH!

PS: Mara, the sushi was really really good tonight! Thanks

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
I only did a mini-workout as it was to be a night off, don''t make my head big! I spent 33 minutes on the elliptical and burned 300 calories then did 100 situps using the infamous ball, and actually really liked it! I definitely need to use that thing more often.

Mara, I''m totally prepping for V-day. I am at home all day but we''re going to our fave Italian place and I am so indulging on gnocchi in red sauce and caesar salad and of course dessert! I am going to try to cut back 200 calories a day 3 days a week to make up for the overeating I''ll do that night. I may have a bit of frozen yogurt tonight, but I''ll still be at 1300 calories for the day, which means I''ll have cut back enough for today. It''s all about balance, eating things we enjoy and not going to crazy one way or the other.

So the strogonoff was actually really good for low fat. I''ll have to post the recipe.

Oreos can be discussed, but if you mention Oreo Cookies N'' Cream ice cream it''s all over for me. I haven''t had real ice cream in at least 6 months. Oh the cravings!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
lol Kimberly, well not to fuel the oreo fire but i have the thing for you....Edies/Dreyers (depends on east or west coast as to what they call it, but it's the same factory) Slow Churned Cookies n Cream!! It's AWESOME. 120 cals for 1/2c and like 3g of fat. it's what i keep in the fridge for my ice cream cravings AND it has oreos in it so it's like a huge bonus. totally recommended!!

just had dinner, gosh i love those TJ's pizzas! had a simple romaine salad with raspberry vinaigrette, yum. now i'm daydreaming about my pudding in the fridge, lol.

kim sounds like we both have the same idea for vday hehee. today i'll be at like 1475 cals and i have been eating more like 1700 average but i figure if i stick around 1500 for today, tomorrow and thurs then vday is open..hehe.

hope everyone else is having a fab evening.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
so a friend turned me onto this website tonite and MAN can i just say YUM. it has a ton of fabulous looking recipes! and nutritional info for all of them.

www.eatbetteramerica.com

you can look through all their recipes and apparently also ''healthify'' your own recipe which i have not tried yet, i am too obsessed with saving recipes.

just a few of the ones i have found and drooled over so far....all of them nice and healthy!! also you can further adapt them by using splenda or a faux sugar mix in place of the sugar they are calling for, i have cut down a few 180ish cal muffins to about 130ish with just that mod.

apple spice muffins
flax seed morning glory muffins
apple crumble with toasted oat topping (looks serious yum, you can eat it over yogurt)
whole grain banana bread
chocolate raspberry avalanche cake
whole wheat blueberry muffins

mmmm!!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Did half hour elliptical last night and 20 mins treadmill, hope to do weights also tonight.

scarlet16

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone-

It''s amazing to see how well everyone is doing! I haven''t been posting much because school and work have been keeping me insanely busy, but I''m still going to the gym 3 times a week, and I''ve added yoga, and a little bit of strength training on top of that.

Date: 2/12/2007 7:10:46 PM
Author: KimberlyH
Happy Afternoon All!

Today will be an 1100 calorie day for me, yipeee! I''m trying to pare back so when we go out for V-day dinner and I indulge I don''t feel like a complete cow.

John is making a low-fat beef strogonoff for dinner w/ salad and asparagus. Sounds delicious! I love strogonoff (I typed BS and that just looks funny).

It''s been a busy day, I think I''ll curl up with my book for a while!

Have a great evening, everyone!

ETA: I changed my mind, I''m going to workout instead! Here''s to being motivated even when I''m not!

Kim- I LOVE strogonoff...can you post that recipe in the healthy recipe thread? Thanks!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lorelei, I started to say, if it makes you feel any better, I wasn''t heavy at all, not close. But then I thought, it really doesn''t matter why, the fact is we didn''t get picked. And we still remember it all these years later.

But, we both seemed to have overcome those memories, and that''s what counts most.

Well, that and the fact that we both look smashing for our age.
9.gif
2.gif

BTW, I googled flabberlanch, this is what came up.
6.gif
lmao

http://www.goofball.com/news/981217_flabberlanch

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, and I forget who asked about working out. I pretty much do 5 times a week. One in awhile 4, or 6.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/13/2007 8:24:47 AM
Author: Ellen
Lorelei, I started to say, if it makes you feel any better, I wasn't heavy at all, not close. But then I thought, it really doesn't matter why, the fact is we didn't get picked. And we still remember it all these years later.

But, we both seemed to have overcome those memories, and that's what counts most.

Well, that and the fact that we both look smashing for our age.
9.gif
2.gif

BTW, I googled flabberlanch, this is what came up.
6.gif
lmao

http://www.goofball.com/news/981217_flabberlanch
What a way to go...
28.gif
6.gif
Good Googling for Flabberlanches El !

That is the fact that we weren't picked that hurt, but as you say we have the last laugh now! I saw a pic of an ex boyfriend recently and suffice to say, the years hadn't been kind to him - bless him! I have worn a darn sight better than he has. Ooh, I used to think the sun rose and set with him...sigh...

AND THEY CALL IT PUPPY LOO...OOO.OOO..OOVE!!!!!!!!!!
emdog.gif

Back to the seventies we go!
emsmilep.gif
Again
3.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/13/2007 8:48:35 AM
Author: Lorelei

What a way to go...
28.gif
6.gif

That is the fact that we weren''t picked that hurt, but as you say we have the last laugh now! I saw a pic of an ex boyfriend recently and suffice to say, the years hadn''t been kind to him - bless him! I have worn a darn sight better than he has. Ooh, I used to think the sun rose and set with him...sigh...

emdog.gif

emsmilep.gif
Again
3.gif
LOL!!
9.gif

*hiding from DeeJay*

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/13/2007 8:53:43 AM
Author: Ellen

What a way to go...
28.gif
6.gif

That is the fact that we weren''t picked that hurt, but as you say we have the last laugh now! I saw a pic of an ex boyfriend recently and suffice to say, the years hadn''t been kind to him - bless him! I have worn a darn sight better than he has. Ooh, I used to think the sun rose and set with him...sigh...

emdog.gif

emsmilep.gif
Again
3.gif
LOL!!
9.gif

*hiding from DeeJay*
Yes...and I would just like to take this opportunity to let Dee know that there is a sticky toffee pudding in my near future - yum yum for the tum as Kim says!
31.gif

BAAAAACK to the Seventies!!!!!!!! I used to like Donny Osmond when I was said plump, picked on kid!

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock

What a way to go...
28.gif
6.gif

emdog.gif

emsmilep.gif
Again
3.gif
OMG, is that DONNY OSMOND?! Oh how I had dreams of being Mrs. Donny Osmond ... hahah! I actually met him a few years ago when he did Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat (yes, I waited in an alley behind the theater until he came out!), and I gotta admit, even like 25 years after my crush on him, I still got a little giddy when I met him
21.gif

OK, back to workout talk now
3.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/13/2007 8:56:38 AM
Author: ellaila

What a way to go...
28.gif
6.gif

emdog.gif

emsmilep.gif
Again
3.gif
OMG, is that DONNY OSMOND?! Oh how I had dreams of being Mrs. Donny Osmond ... hahah! I actually met him a few years ago when he did Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat (yes, I waited in an alley behind the theater until he came out!), and I gotta admit, even like 25 years after my crush on him, I still got a little giddy when I met him
21.gif

OK, back to workout talk now
3.gif
No, * I * was going to marry Donny Osmond!! I was brassed off when he did actually get married and I remember being so jealous of his WTB''s hair
29.gif

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
Lorelei, I TOTALLY remember when he proposed to her too -- I was heartbroken! He sang something to her on the TV show ... I *think* it was "Once, twice, three times a lady" ? Some "lady" song.

So I moved on to wanting to be Mrs. Shaun Cassidy.
9.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOL@ you guys!
9.gif

I wanted to be Mrs. Michael Landon.
20.gif
9.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/13/2007 9:04:11 AM
Author: ellaila
Lorelei, I TOTALLY remember when he proposed to her too -- I was heartbroken! He sang something to her on the TV show ... I *think* it was ''Once, twice, three times a lady'' ? Some ''lady'' song.

So I moved on to wanting to be Mrs. Shaun Cassidy.
9.gif
Humph!!
27.gif
My foot...i,m not jealous honestly...

Actually David Cassidy made my heart beat after Donny dear, then it was John Taylor from Duran Duran in the eighties!

ROFL Ellen!!!! As in Mrs Charles Ingalls???
41.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results